Shopping FAQ

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  12>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shopping FAQ
    Posted: Sep/28/2006 at 5:03pm

This list will continue to grow......

Q: I would like to change or cancel my order, how much time do I have to do this?

A: We have limited time to change an order, please double check over your order before you click the submit button. If you feel that something is incorrect please call us right after you have placed the order, if you wait too long we will not be able to change the order. 1-800-401-1751 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm PST

Q: How long does it take before you usually ship orders out?

A: Depending on when the order is placed, 4-72 hrs. If you place an expedited order before 12pm PST it will ship out that day, if you place the order after 12pm it will ship out the following business day Monday-Thursday. We do not ship orders placed after 12pm Friday-Sunday till Monday morning.

Q: I was just wondering how much shipping will be for an international order and how long will it take?

A: International shipping prices are calculated in the shopping cart. Once you have added an item to your cart, proceed to the check out, fill in your address information. Once that is done a drop down for various shipping options will activate.

International shipping usually takes 5-7 business days (this is not including customs holds).

shop_51439 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote shop_51439 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/12/2008 at 5:36am
I just bought Burton Cartel 2008 bindings.
Seems that the price $109 is very low. The question is : is it brand new bindings?
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/12/2008 at 7:13am
Hey shop 51439. All of our product is new and unused. All 2008 product and older is on sale. We like to pass the savings on to our customers. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. 
shop_51439 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote shop_51439 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/12/2008 at 7:29am
Thanks! I very appreciate it!
bite me View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bite me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2008 at 4:05pm
Dear Sale Customers,

You have officially depleted the sources of our t-shirt, hoodie, socks and beanie sale!! 

We have ended the sale so that our team of hard-working staff can try and catch up to all of the orders that have been placed in the past 5 days.  We are working over 10 hours each day to try and get all orders pulled and packed accordingly. 

If you check the status of your order(s) and do not see any change in status, please be patient, as we are trying to swim through the stack of orders that we've been receiving. 

If you have questions about your order status, we would greatly perfer emails to help@sierrasnowboard.com for us to best help you.  That way we can email you all of the specifics on what's happening with your order(s).

Again, we thank you all dearly for your business and support and we'll do our best to move things along as smoothly and swiftly as possible.

Here is a portion of the recent orders: 

Sincerely,
The Sierra Crew Hug
arocknamedpham View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote arocknamedpham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2008 at 8:46am

I ordered bindings on 11/16/08, sunday night and the tracking says not processed but "billing info received" on UPS track. Does that mean my package hasn't been given to UPS? And when do you think I can expect my bindings if I live in Corvallis, OR? Possibly before Sunday? I'm just so excited to hit up the slopes, I can not wait!

Thanks!
shop_45296 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote shop_45296 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2008 at 12:52pm
why cant you wear a beanie under the helmet?
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2008 at 8:55pm
Hey arocknamedpham,
Sundays orders should be processed shortly, you will receive an email with the activated tracking number on it. Once it ships it should take 2-3 business days
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2008 at 9:01pm
we don't recommend a beanie under a helmet because it takes away from the safety of a tight fit, which is what the helmet was designed for. If you where looking to keep your head warmer, look for a helmet with less vents or vents with plugs that you can remove if you do feel warm
greensnow23 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote greensnow23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2009 at 7:44am
just wondering whats the expected shipping days/time of  ground shipping
dlaw View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote dlaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2009 at 8:10am
Originally posted by greensnow23

just wondering whats the expected shipping days/time of  ground shipping

depends where  you are.  Theres a link with a map with estimated shipping times:

http://www.sierrasnowboard.com/shipping-info.asp
shagwag3n View Drop Down
Local
Local
Duck of Death

Quote shagwag3n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2009 at 11:52am
very confused how wearing a beanie defeats the purpose of a wearing a helmet? my head is right btw med/large so i got a large but find that it's a tighter fit when i'm wearing a light beanie on my head....
snowboardguy321 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
the little bird

Quote snowboardguy321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2009 at 9:11am
thanks this helps
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
the little bird

Quote snowboardguy321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2009 at 9:11am
sierra u guys rock
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
the little bird

Quote snowboardguy321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2009 at 9:12am

u guys have the best prices on everything.

u guys need to get more hats in stock in my opinion
choi View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote choi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2009 at 10:42pm
random question do you guys plan on getting anymore of the white neff bubbles hoodies?
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2009 at 4:14pm
hello Choi,
sorry i dont believe we will be getting any more of those in.
dcdomain View Drop Down
Local
Local
Citizen Chan

Quote dcdomain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2009 at 1:07pm
Quick question. I bought an item in store but since your systems for the store and online shop are separate, is there a way to log the store purchase to my account for the points accumulation?
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2009 at 11:24am
good question DC,
Unfortunately we cannot combine store purchases and internet purchases, because they are 2 accounts the system will see you as 2 different customers. Just like if you login to place a order  online vs. placing an order where you didn't login, the system will give you a shop account because it thinks you are a different person.
dcdomain View Drop Down
Local
Local
Citizen Chan

Quote dcdomain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2009 at 12:06pm
All good BethM, thanks for replying. Figured it was worth a shot, I think the cashier at the time told me the same thing. Tongue
snowball4 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote snowball4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2009 at 1:18pm
If I want to buy something that you don't have in stock are you able to order it?  I could find it somewhere else, but I like you guys, just tryin' to give you business....
D.F. Twinkie View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote D.F. Twinkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2009 at 2:11pm
Thanks! We appreciate you wanting to buy with us but if we don't have it in stock, you won't be able to purchase or make a special order for it.
badandy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote badandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2009 at 10:51pm
Sierra you guys are absolutely the best!  Everytime I have an issue you fix it right away!!   I now have another problem.  When I am looking at  pages of gear I try to sort by price and 96 per page and they dont stick anymore like they used to.  Is this on my end or yours?  Any help is again, is greatly appreciated.  Please pm me
jredmon View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote jredmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2010 at 11:45am
Is a signature required for items you ship?
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2010 at 7:57am
no signature is not required. 
mr_timmy11 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote mr_timmy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2010 at 11:47am
Will you be ordering any more of the Burton Operator 160W?
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2010 at 2:51pm
There is always a possibility of the item being in stock later in the year, You might want to checkout the Burton Custom or the Burton Mayhem if you dont want to wait for the Operator.

gjhamilton View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
brd

Quote gjhamilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2010 at 2:33pm
Hi, quick question about price adjustments.
If an item price drops again after I do a price adjustment, will I get another chance to convert to giftcard, or is it a one shot deal?
zack bartol View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote zack bartol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 2:23pm
Hi, Do I need to pay US Tax if my billing adress is in Australia and shipping adress is in US.Cheers, Zack
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2010 at 8:15am
you will only pay US tax if you are shipping to California. 
surgyon View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote surgyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2010 at 8:17am
is there a section of the website where any and all recently added or restocked items will appear in a list? that would probably help increase your business if you had something like that. get on it. lol
richi_1328 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote richi_1328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2010 at 8:38am
Hi, I'm form Spain. I made an order last Monday 22nd of 2 snowboards. I paid with VISA, and the packet is near my city now. All right.
But, here's my problem. When I bought the boards, you charge it into my checkin account. But, I have just realised that you have charge it again today. So, I have paid the order twice.
I hope you help me to solve this situation.

Ricardo
cruiserbear View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote cruiserbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2010 at 11:03am
good forum...
NHrivnak View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote NHrivnak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2010 at 9:40pm
jadfs
NHrivnak View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote NHrivnak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2010 at 1:26pm
You guys should have an option to organize whatever category you're looking at by color. Burton.com does this and it's really helpful!
Jimmyhits5''s View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Jimmyhits5''s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/03/2010 at 2:51pm
Hi just wondering when the sierra t shirts will be back instock?
gsrrr View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
shred ze gnar

Quote gsrrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/03/2010 at 3:08pm
should be more in a few week
argie View Drop Down
Educator
Educator

Quote argie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2010 at 3:30pm
Hey I´m having trouble to buy because my cash card from Argentina expires on 2029 but the system allows up to 2020 so when I select that option it declines my card. Can you help me please???
If you aren´t living on the edge, you´re taking up too much room
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2010 at 11:53am
all cleared up now Argie, thanks for the order :)
lineskis View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
I am a Skier.

Quote lineskis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2010 at 10:23am
so I just reached 200 points and got my code for a free sierra t shirt and to my surprise they no longer and I would like to add that this is bs so what should I do now?
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2010 at 10:33am
Originally posted by lineskis

so I just reached 200 points and got my code for a free sierra t shirt and to my surprise they no longer and I would like to add that this is bs so what should I do now?

Send them an email and I'm pretty sure they will extend your code until they get more shirts like that last time.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
bonkfisher5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Stepchild Chi Borg

Quote bonkfisher5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2010 at 8:18am
I didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought I'd come here.

I'm approaching 1500 points, which comes along with a goggle coupon.
TS states that the coupon applies to retail price, max. being $100. If I want to buy a goggle that retails for over $100 can i just pay the extra, or do I have to buy a goggle thats under $100?
Crushing the whistler bike park! Check it out! http://www.pinkbike.com/video/215809/
bonkfisher5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Stepchild Chi Borg

Quote bonkfisher5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2010 at 4:28am
Bumpity
Crushing the whistler bike park! Check it out! http://www.pinkbike.com/video/215809/
boardoholic View Drop Down
Local
Local
The Dragon

Quote boardoholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2011 at 6:37am
It looks like all shops under the Active Sports Inc. umbrella share inventory. If TruSnow's parent company's other online retailers has an item/colorway/size on their site, but it is not available thru TruSnow how can we get the item?

I know I could just buy it thru The-House or ProBoardShop or TightBoards, but I won't save as much because on TruSnow offers the member discount.
PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing. ~Mitch Hedberg
jlaycock View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jlaycock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2011 at 1:48pm
I just received an email from Sierra Snowboards asking for me to email or fax my Drivers License or Passport before they will ship my order.

Is this normal protocol or is this a fake email and a phishing scam?

I tried the phone numbers from the email but they did not work on my phone in Australia.

The email gave me a deadline of 72 hrs or my order will be cancelled.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2011 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by jlaycock

I just received an email from Sierra Snowboards asking for me to email or fax my Drivers License or Passport before they will ship my order.

Is this normal protocol or is this a fake email and a phishing scam?

I tried the phone numbers from the email but they did not work on my phone in Australia.

The email gave me a deadline of 72 hrs or my order will be cancelled.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Are you Australian or American currently in Australia?
jlaycock View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jlaycock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2011 at 1:54pm
Australian
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2011 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by jlaycock

Australian

I know this isn't a requirement for US residents, maybe it's a new thing for international buyers? 

Try any of this:

Email:
info@trusnow.com

Wilz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Wilz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2011 at 2:27pm
i don't recall having to provide those details at all when i ordered.
and also its TruSnow now? so not sure if its real if u get it from "Sierra snowboard"
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2011 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Wilz

i don't recall having to provide those details at all when i ordered.
and also its TruSnow now? so not sure if its real if u get it from "Sierra snowboard"

That's true, you would be getting emails from TS or Active, not SS.

Correction: My emails show it's either from TS from active.com or SS title but from TS.com.  So if you see the email is SS from SS.com then that's probably a fake.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>