Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 242243244245246 250>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm
    Posted: Apr/16/2013 at 7:05am
^ Who is this dougfagel character?
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2013 at 8:08am
Doug got spammed? lol LOL maybe that post would have worked better in the freebies section?
fat_theo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote fat_theo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2013 at 7:03pm
There's just no love anymore. At least next week I will be ready to compete in TS giveaways again.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by lightning80

Doug got spammed? lol LOL maybe that post would have worked better in the freebies section?
There's a section call contests.. where it fits perfectly in, but I've posted a couple there and it got spammed as well...I dunno where the mods' brain is or what they're thinking.
tahoejibber View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote tahoejibber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 12:23pm
I was shocked when I saw that I won.

I never win free ANYTHING!
J-MEGS
I ride on waxed cardboard.
I use my Ryan Smith DC's as boots.
Performance duct tape fo' straps. I bleed the steeeeze.
jmnoble27 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jmnoble27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 1:30pm
Finally remebering to start coming on at the right times haha i always missed the giveaways
jmnoble27 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jmnoble27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 1:31pm
what did you win? and how was it?
anna.chan18 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote anna.chan18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by jmnoble27

what did you win? and how was it?

welcome to my life except i never do win anything haha
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2013 at 12:08pm
Apparently daily giveaways has ended, it's MWF now.  Shocked  Then soon enough it will be weekly then no more.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2013 at 12:46pm
^ It's been that way for a while now, where have you been?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote anna.chan18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by sideways99

^ It's been that way for a while now, where have you been?

urghhh.. lets hope they dont phase out the points/prize system
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2013 at 9:37pm
LI Def hope they don't phase it out either 
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2013 at 5:36am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Apparently daily giveaways has ended, it's MWF now.  Shocked  Then soon enough it will be weekly then no more.  LOL

Haha, Angry you must be quite busy during the day, during the giveaway.  The giveaway has been Monday, Wednesday, Friday for at least a few months now.

I recently moved across country.  I kept missing the giveaway because I was used to it being 5pm for me.  Now it's 3pm and I keep forgetting.  So I had to set an alarm on my phone for M,W,F.

Btw, AMY - Have you ever won the giveaway?  I can't recall you ever winning.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by chillwill

Haha, Angry you must be quite busy during the day, during the giveaway.  The giveaway has been Monday, Wednesday, Friday for at least a few months now.

I recently moved across country.  I kept missing the giveaway because I was used to it being 5pm for me.  Now it's 3pm and I keep forgetting.  So I had to set an alarm on my phone for M,W,F.

Btw, AMY - Have you ever won the giveaway?  I can't recall you ever winning.

Really???  LOL  I'm usually on or just logged in during the giveaway, I just never heard that announcement.  I mean I did noticed that some days there wasn't a giveaway, but no one said no no it's MWF now.  LOL  I did win once like a year ago, a board bag. 
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2013 at 3:30pm

Really???  LOL  I'm usually on or just logged in during the giveaway, I just never heard that announcement.  I mean I did noticed that some days there wasn't a giveaway, but no one said no no it's MWF now.  LOL  I did win once like a year ago, a board bag. 

Yeah man. Someone came in this thread and announced that the giveaways would only be MWF from then on. You must've missed it.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2013 at 4:02pm
Pretty sure they announced it during the live feed
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote anna.chan18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by coolz

Pretty sure they announced it during the live feed

the one most of us dont really tune into hahaaha
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2013 at 12:17pm
Is it me or we haven't hit or pass the 500 logged in members for a while now?
kjdsider View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kjdsider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by haiv143

Is it me or we haven't hit or pass the 500 logged in members for a while now?

It's not snow season. I've only seen 200 on raffle days now. Not having to login every day for M-F raffles seems to make ppl forget to login on MWF.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2013 at 3:11pm
during summer, traffic slows quite a bit, suprise there isn't more skateboarders + bikers though 
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2013 at 6:33pm

during summer, traffic slows quite a bit, suprise there isn't more skateboarders + bikers though 

Well, the site name IS trusnow.com ;)
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 4:58am
Originally posted by Superorb

Well, the site name IS trusnow.com ;)
i suppose, guess they picked the wrong name and nobody would good snow+ bike together to get on this website
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 8:41am

i suppose, guess they picked the wrong name and nobody would good snow+ bike together to get on this website

The name was perfect when they only sold snow stuff. Selling an entire line of non-winter stuff on a winter sports website was a terrible idea.
Snow Day Colorado

bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 9:31am
^it's all about marketing, they have to sell other things that are non related to what the website is, more universal to public's eye the more customers it will pull in than just selling snowboards which will profit their revenue ,hence the new whole tru snow/outdoors slogan.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 9:52am
walking at least 6 miles a day sure is getting me tired along with the altitude, but it sure is some good exercise. 5 months left and ill be home free.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 9:54am
ooops super sorry i put this in the wrong area. had too many tabs open.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 9:56am
Besides, TruOutdoors.com is just a jump page.  it automatically takes you to trusnow.com.  If they were smart (insert pithy "house related" comment here Ermm) they would make jump pages from truesnow.com trueoutdoors.com trusno.com truskate.com truebmx.com etc etc... 

/ Just checked TrueSnow.com and it brought me right back.  well done.
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/26/2013 at 7:30am
I thought it was because their main focus was winter sports and selling anything else (during summer time) is because they want to see the off season stuff to get revenue.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/26/2013 at 7:43am
"I thought it was because their main focus was winter sports and selling anything else (during summer time) is because they want to see the off season stuff to get revenue."

Ops sorry about the double posting. My Internet crapped out and it refreshes itself every 5 minutes to resend offline data Ouch
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/2013 at 10:26am
Bottom line, they just want money all year round.  LOL  I think they would be able to sell summer stuff to more users who aren't into those things yet if they had better descriptions and details and pictures.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2013 at 11:47am
^And if they let people review skate gear. I haven't tried in a while, but it wasn't letting me review any of my skateboards/trucks/bearings, etc.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2013 at 12:27pm
Wow, didn't know you couldn't review on skate stuff while you can review on random snow crap and stuff.  Maybe it's an error or something, try contacting support to see what's up.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2013 at 12:48pm
At least the website is getting a make over. Anyone noticed the new tabs? Meet Up, Videos, Articles, and Bloggers. NICE

Or maybe I didn't see this for the past year?

Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2013 at 1:01pm
I believe that has always been there (sorry, didn't intend on raining on your parade).  I doubt the powers that be will put any money into the web site.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2013 at 12:45pm

You'd think the coding for adding the actual opportunity to review skate and outdoor gear would be a good thing, but alas...

/ I have a sweet review in mind for the Kelty Salida 2 tent.  It's 5 stars all the way! Big smile
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/01/2013 at 10:38am
my friend wanted to know if we are allow to starting using freebie coupons on 2013 goods yet. let me know?
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/01/2013 at 11:40am
Originally posted by keljai

my friend wanted to know if we are allow to starting using freebie coupons on 2013 goods yet. let me know?

When I won a few years ago they said I had to wait till Feb 31st. I'm not sure now though so make sure you get confirmation from an employee first. Otherwise it's a royal PITA to get the coupon reissued and took several months for me.
Snow Day Colorado

keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/01/2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Superorb

Originally posted by keljai

When I won a few years ago they said I had to wait till Feb 31st. I'm not sure now though so make sure you get confirmation from an employee first. Otherwise it's a royal PITA to get the coupon reissued and took several months for me.

ok thanks, let me go double check with them when l get a chance. thanks for the info
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/02/2013 at 9:33am
Yeah, their policies and whatnot is changing all the time so it's better to quote them on their current policy rather than trying to rely on how they did things years ago because they're not the same anymore.  
coreysnowdogg View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote coreysnowdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/07/2013 at 6:38pm
i wanna win something :(
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/07/2013 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by coreysnowdogg

i wanna win something :(

Stop post whoring, I keep getting email notifications and it's you in all of them the past hour.
Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2013 at 8:01am
You actually subscribe to threads?  That's a lot of notifications in your inbox, ain't nobody got time for that.  LOL
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2013 at 8:28am

You actually subscribe to threads?  That's a lot of notifications in your inbox, ain't nobody got time for that.  LOL

How do you know when someone replies to a thread you've posted in?
Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2013 at 8:33am
I manually check it, which isn't hard considering I only really post in a few threads so I know I'll go through and read all the replies anyways.  LOL
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2013 at 8:36am
I only post in 2 or 3 threads also. If I don't get the notification I'll forget to check.
Snow Day Colorado

Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2013 at 3:19pm
wtf, no giveaway today?
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2013 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Von44

wtf, no giveaway today?

Makes Friday a little less Friday-ish, doesn't it?

Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/21/2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by sideways99

wtf, no giveaway today?

Makes Friday a little less Friday-ish, doesn't it?

This ruined my wkd! lol

I don't make it out to many but I finally show up and it's a slap in the face.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2013 at 10:43am

wtf, no giveaway today?

The staff fails to show up for the giveaways once in awhile so it's no surprise that they did it again without any announcement so they might do a double giveaway on Monday.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2013 at 8:58pm
If its a double Monday then im def gonna make an effort to show up.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 250>