Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 233234235236237 249>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm
    Posted: Mar/28/2012 at 1:31pm
i think ippy said that they have enough boards to last at least 5 yrs of daily giveaways. you might want to ask him about that.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2012 at 1:31pm
Thank you tru-outdoors for picking me to win the Rome S90 today! been wanting to get one of those for a while now..they'll go well w/ my RC Clap
derbytownjoe View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by MTpow

i would be all for mustache grooming and wax kits though..

now if they had 'stache wax and/or brushes.... 

THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!!!!

I would def buy a bit of extra stuff, especially pomade!!!!!
Im Himmel gibt's kein Bier, drum trinken wir es hier.
neojester22 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote neojester22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2012 at 4:37am
THANKS FOR THE BLUE BIRD!
Now i just need the Sierra Stunt to complete the collection. That, and some actual snow.... $%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&
richardvoyageur View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2012 at 6:26am
Guys, I won a board bag last month but can't ship it to Canada as it would cost more than the bag itself.  Having said that, here is the code for the first to grab it

GA-236597-hVOwWUF
Nire333 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Nire333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2012 at 7:14am
Originally posted by richardvoyageur

Guys, I won a board bag last month but can't ship it to Canada as it would cost more than the bag itself.  Having said that, here is the code for the first to grab it
<span style="font-family: arial; line-height: normal; text-align: left; font-size: small; ">GA-236597-hVOwWUF</span>

I don't think that you are supposed to do this. Anyways... If you won it last month, seeing as though it is the 31st, it probably expired anyways (30 day coupon limit).
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2012 at 8:01am
Originally posted by richardvoyageur

GA-236597-hVOwWUF

That code is expired, but thanks for the gesture :)
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2012 at 8:25am
Don't think the code works for someone else anyway.  Think you must order from the account the coupon was issued to.  
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2012 at 8:32am
Originally posted by MrMeaty

Don't think the code works for someone else anyway.  Think you must order from the account the coupon was issued to.  

People used to give away their coupon codes in the free karma forum all the time, so I don't think it's tied to a specific username. It might have changed though. I remember a few years ago when I won the original Sierra Crew I was locked out of my account from people trying to steal my coupon code. Pretty stupid since the coupon codes have the username and they'd just send the cops with the Fedex driver when they attempted to deliver.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2012 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Superorb

People used to give away their coupon codes in the free karma forum all the time, so I don't think it's tied to a specific username. It might have changed though. I remember a few years ago when I won the original Sierra Crew I was locked out of my account from people trying to steal my coupon code. Pretty stupid since the coupon codes have the username and they'd just send the cops with the Fedex driver when they attempted to deliver.

I think they changed it so you can't trade your codes anymore.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2012 at 9:31am
Yup, codes must be used for the account that it was designated for. You can't give away or sell your code. But, you can always ship it to someone else from your account...
t1npbo9 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote t1npbo9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2012 at 1:11pm
i picked up my free sierra reverse crew from FedEx yesterday. Thank you TruSnow
richardvoyageur View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2012 at 4:40pm
I wasn't aware about the non-tradable codes, it's too bad.  Sorry guys.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2012 at 5:04pm
both my board and bindings are 15+ years old. Hand me downs from my bro. I need a new board (Sierra) or bindings (Rome), any will do. I've been signing online for months and still no luck. Now I work and can't sign online at 3pm :-(

so sad
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2012 at 4:51am
Originally posted by rurchan

both my board and bindings are 15+ years old. Hand me downs from my bro. I need a new board (Sierra) or bindings (Rome), any will do. I've been signing online for months and still no luck. Now I work and can't sign online at 3pm :-(

so sad
There have been guys signing on for YEARS that haven't won!  
But I don't see why working prevents you from signing on at 3pm.  They have a mobile site.  That's what I use to sign on when I'm in conferences.  All you need is a smart phone.  
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
winn View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
my collection

Quote winn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2012 at 4:58am
true that. l sign on daily on my cellphone. if l'm working overtime, l sign on via my work computer too. no problem at all 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/05/2012 at 11:59am
even if you don't win the daily drawings..if you're on the site long enough and get enough points..you'll get a pair of goggles, a pair of bindings, and a snowboard...still a great deal!
ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/06/2012 at 8:39pm
Being in the chat for a while now finally paid off. Won that Blue Bird!
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/07/2012 at 7:12am
Originally posted by ChiTownRon

Being in the chat has NOTHING to do with the giveaway. I've won several times and never hang out in the chat. You just need to be logged into the site when they draw the name.
Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/07/2012 at 8:33am

You only need to be logged in to be entered into the drawing, I won before and didn't even know it.  I never enter the chat because too much people spewing crap in there.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/07/2012 at 10:48am

Being in the chat has NOTHING to do with the giveaway. I've won several times and never hang out in the chat. You just need to be logged into the site when they draw the name.
I think what superorb meant to say was CONGRATS!

Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/07/2012 at 6:06pm

I think what superorb meant to say was CONGRATS!

Crap, I thought I stuck that in there. Well, congrats anyways :)
Snow Day Colorado

haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2012 at 5:37pm
I'm logged in almost everyday but no win Cry at least someone else is happy Sleepy
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by haiv143

I'm logged in almost everyday but no win Cry at least someone else is happy Sleepy

You've been a member for 5 years and only have two posts? Keep at it, statistically you should've won already.
Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2012 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by haiv143

Wow, if that's true then the odds are totally in your favor.  I can't log in everyday anymore because of work, bleh~
ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2012 at 1:12am
Yeah I did know you don't actually have to be in the chat. You know what I meant though. Paid off being logged on to the site, but in my case being in the chat. And thanks, definitely nice to win something that isn't cheap to buy.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2012 at 9:27am
Just ordered the free bindings...hope I get to use it before the season's over...
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2012 at 4:52am
Originally posted by lightning80

Just ordered the free bindings...hope I get to use it before the season's over...
Well, it will be at least 2 weeks before you get your coupon, and then a week or so for shipping.  When does your season end?  Cause mine ended last weekend  Cry
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2012 at 7:24am
i already got the coupon code and ordered yesterday morning. my season won't end until at least end of the month since it's still snowing out in tahoe. but there's a difference between when the season ends and whether i get to go up the mounatin...i plan on going up either the coming sunday or monday..but, since the order status is still on "processing", it doesn't look like i'll get to try the new bindings this time..
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by lightning80

i already got the coupon code and ordered yesterday morning. my season won't end until at least end of the month since it's still snowing out in tahoe. but there's a difference between when the season ends and whether i get to go up the mounatin...i plan on going up either the coming sunday or monday..but, since the order status is still on "processing", it doesn't look like i'll get to try the new bindings this time..

You clearly have a advantage being in or near Tahoe with all the snowfall and surrounding mountains, I'm sure there is a spot in the backcountry just a hike away where all the snow accumulate with a natural runoff of the entire season snow where you are secluded and can try out the new binders. I love those hidden gems where all the resorts are closed for good during the summer but still be able to find a sweet spot to shred.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2012 at 4:38am
Ah...I've had pretty good luck with their shipping, once the item actually leaves.  You might get lucky...just like you did with this last batch of snow up there!
barnyard View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Banana

Quote barnyard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2012 at 5:09am
Come on - pick me next time!  It's been like 2 years since my last win.
Lib Tech Skate Banana 159 (2007/2008) w/ Burton CO2 bindings (2007/2008) ; Sierra Reverse Crew 162 (2010) w/ Rome 390 Boss bindings (2010/2011)
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2012 at 3:05pm
So what happened with the site today?  I tried to log in at 3p and got an error that the site was down.  Now I look and see that there were winners.  Chosen from the list before the site crashed or at some later point when it was restored?  Just curious, I know I wouldn't have won anyway...
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by screwyvarmint

So what happened with the site today?  I tried to log in at 3p and got an error that the site was down.  Now I look and see that there were winners.  Chosen from the list before the site crashed or at some later point when it was restored?  Just curious, I know I wouldn't have won anyway...

You're not alone, I had the same problem when logging in 15 mins before 3pm and keep getting a SQL error saying access denied/server doesn't exist Weirdd must be a bug in the system or server glitches ..hope it will be resolved.
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator
Instructing How to Douglas!!

Quote dougfagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2012 at 1:12pm
Todays Winners:

Sierra Stunt Winner: hpayne34

Sierra Logo Bag Winners: USUsen. & gnarflip

S3Q View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
1st BackYardRailSess (50-50)

Quote S3Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2012 at 10:06am
This is crazy! .. Best Snow Site I'v found yet!

Thanks TruSnow
kyle521 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kyle521 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2012 at 10:28am
so iv won bindings already, but now im waiting to win the snowboard to put them on
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2012 at 11:24am
I'm skipping work today so finally I can get a chance to enter the drawing again!  LOL
KidFlippy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote KidFlippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

I'm skipping work today so finally I can get a chance to enter the drawing again!  LOL

The only time I actually am signed on is when I'm at work. Oh the joys of a primarily desk job Wacko
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by KidFlippy

Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

The only time I actually am signed on is when I'm at work. Oh the joys of a primarily desk job Wacko

Lucky, TS always has error whenever I try to log in at work.
ijustchillin View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2012 at 12:17pm
I get errors when logged in at work too. I just type in the url again and everything is fine. Shows that i'm signed in too.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2012 at 12:21pm
I get errors when logging in and posting. The site is pretty buggy, but it does log me in and post despite the errors.
Snow Day Colorado

bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/27/2012 at 7:49pm
won the bluebird today,I would like to thank trusnow/ss and Doug himself for representing one of the best online retail stores for our snowboarding addiction..so stoked appreciate all the hard work & effort from the staff to make the daily giveaway happen. you guys rock!
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator

Quote dougfagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2012 at 11:00am
Thanks Bootleg!! Congrats on the win!!

--

Some exciting news for this weeks Giveaway!!!

Thursday's Giveaway will be a 20" BMX Bike!!

Login on Thursday or register on Facebook to win!!
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by dougfagel

Thanks Bootleg!! Congrats on the win!!

--

Some exciting news for this weeks Giveaway!!!

Thursday's Giveaway will be a 20" BMX Bike!!

Login on Thursday or register on Facebook to win!!

Wow that's cool!  We were wondering if this would ever happen, and it looks like our questions have been answered!  Maybe I'll win a bike or a tent soon!  Good Luck everyone.
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator

Quote dougfagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2012 at 12:39pm
Here is the link to the Facebook Giveaway Page for the BMX Bike!!

MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2012 at 9:19am
SWEET!  Because I think Thursday will be my 90 days so I will be eligible to win again!
That would be a nice going away present to me from you, Doug :p
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2012 at 6:26pm
Sweet, didn't know about this special giveaway!  Totally entered and ready to freaking win something!  LOL
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2012 at 4:34am
Today is the bike, right?  And if we enter on the facebook page, we don't have to be logged in? What if we do both?  Do we get 2 chances then?
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator

Quote dougfagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2012 at 6:41am
Today is the day to win the BMX Bike!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 249>