Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 235236237238239 249>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kapoof View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kapoof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm
    Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 3:55am
Uggh... 2 Years later and still nothing..
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 1:12pm
It's really annoying when someone wins the giveaway multiple times and other people haven't won anything at all.
kushman182 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kushman182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 1:16pm
^yeah because you have been a member for such a long time....
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

It's really annoying when someone wins the giveaway multiple times and other people haven't won anything at all.
That's how I feel too, especially people who just joined, but now I got one in the bag!
I'm a WINNER! Thanks TS! THANKS GEORGE for drawing me. I'm not as cynical anymore.
=D
Good luck everyone!
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 1:41pm
My cynissiam dropped off significantly after I won... took me 4 years, though. Keep the faith TS community!!!
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
winn View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
my collection

Quote winn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 2:42pm
well considering you won just a few days ago? you cant win again till 90 days after 
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 2:52pm
sweet, i won a bluebird! had won a crew last year at some point, too.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/11/2012 at 7:45am
Originally posted by winn

well considering you won just a few days ago? you cant win again till 90 days after 
I wonder if that's also true if you won the board BAG

Great to see the winners here. Congratulations Getkong and Julius!
Took me half your time Julius 2 years =p while having fun in the community while it lasted anyways.

now I'm a leg up i'm jelly of Getkong! haha he's won twice! 

seppy232 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote seppy232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 1:15pm
yeah, agreed. more people should know about it... more people, more stuff
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 1:20pm
However, more people, less chance of winning.  I don't think we've ever reach enough to give away 3 boards for the giveaway.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

However, more people, less chance of winning.  I don't think we've ever reach enough to give away 3 boards for the giveaway.
Remember the giveaway for the Vapor? They had over 2,000 members logged in for that one. And a few other times they've had over 1,500. Those days are long behind us though.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 1:32pm
^Just curious, what's the Vapor? I've only been a member for about 7 months so I wasn't there when they gave those out.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Superorb

Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Remember the giveaway for the Vapor? They had over 2,000 members logged in for that one. And a few other times they've had over 1,500. Those days are long behind us though.

Oh right!  Yeah, nowadays we can't even break 1,000 members and sometimes not even 500.
RastaRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 1:33pm

^Just curious, what's the Vapor? I've only been a member for about 7 months so I wasn't there when they gave those out.

A $1000+ board made by burton
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 1:36pm
^Whoa! They used to give $1000+ boards away? That's crazy.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 1:39pm

^Whoa! They used to give $1000+ boards away? That's crazy.

Only once.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
winn View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
my collection

Quote winn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 2:38pm
l rmb that too, that was before l was a member... but yeah pretty sick that they gave it away 
seppy232 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote seppy232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2012 at 2:46pm
really hoping that i can win a board before the new seasons starts!
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2012 at 12:47pm
If I had my choice, I would either want to win the Reverse Crew or the Sierra/Rome bindings.

Not so much the Stunt or the BlueBird.

I wonder why they dont giveaway the Crew. And giveaway the RC twice.
winn View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
my collection

Quote winn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2012 at 1:36pm
eh lm good with the stunt, blue bird, rc haha. just dont want the binding as l have too many 
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2012 at 5:57pm
I'm good with any giveaway. Just want to win something. :)
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2012 at 7:57am
I think they used to giveaway the crew but the ran low on inventory?  switched it to two RC's

My choices was the RC or/and bindings. got the RC! awesome still real happy bout it..but just broke the screen on my gps..ahhh blows..what a dampener...

Wanted a good pair of binders since the board I have is alrdy pretty decent, riding the nitro t1. Waiting on the coupon code, any day now it's gonna appear in my inbox! 
wondering how long or how far behind they are on the codes.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2012 at 8:30am
Once the weather starts getting colder, the number of members who sign in will increase dramatically. Once snow is on people's minds, everybody logs in.
jason.huenefeld View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2012 at 8:41am
i've always wanted to win a bluebird. the reverse crew is a pretty badass board tho! 
jason.huenefeld View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2012 at 8:45am
i've always wanted to win a bluebird. the reverse crew is a pretty badass board tho! 
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2012 at 12:24pm
Got my reverse crew in the mail this past week. Thank You TruSnow Can't wait for winter!
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2012 at 1:12pm
It's awesome how TruSnow gives away so many free snowboards! Wish I could win a snowboard before winter comes.
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2012 at 7:20am
the reverse crew (i bought) is my go-to board for everything except icy, when i bust out the crew.  however, with the bluebird joining the ranks, i'll have something for deep days.  excited to compare it!
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2012 at 8:09am
Originally posted by getkong

the reverse crew (i bought) is my go-to board for everything except icy, when i bust out the crew.  however, with the bluebird joining the ranks, i'll have something for deep days.  excited to compare it!

The Bluebird is such a good looking board that I'm trying to decide between hanging it up and using my RC or riding the Bluebird as well. The RC does pretty well in powder, but it's terrible on hardpack or icy conditions.
Snow Day Colorado

jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2012 at 11:15am

The Bluebird is such a good looking board that I'm trying to decide between hanging it up and using my RC or riding the Bluebird as well. The RC does pretty well in powder, but it's terrible on hardpack or icy conditions.
That's terrible.. that's the only conditions I get around here! and I'll be getting an RC soon
ahhh so sad. Was so happy to be getting the board too.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Online
  Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2012 at 11:20am
I think any reverse camber board is going to give your some control issues on icy conditions.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2012 at 11:23am
Originally posted by jhoang6

That's terrible.. that's the only conditions I get around here! and I'll be getting an RC soon
ahhh so sad. Was so happy to be getting the board too.

Like lightning said, it's a standard reverse camber board so don't expect much on ice/hardpack. I lived in NC and that's all we had so I had to deal with it. But now that I'm in CO things are a lot nicer. I used the old school Crew back in NC and it worked well. Some of the newer reverse camber boards with hybrid camber and edges similar to magnatraction do well in all conditions. There's one trail here at Keystone that's always icy due to old mine shafts below the trail so it always freezes and refreezes. I got a concussion when my board washed out from underneath me a few months ago.
Snow Day Colorado

jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2012 at 12:53pm
Ouch!, I'm mostly going to be riding on some hardpack out here in Barrie, ON  Some days I might get lucky and get that powder'ish days haha unlikely conditions are usually granular, fine granular. sometimes the trails are groomed but they aren't soft, its frozen haha
Riding out in CO must be sick. Would be nice to ride there one day wil I still can.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/17/2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by jhoang6

Ouch!, I'm mostly going to be riding on some hardpack out here in Barrie, ON  Some days I might get lucky and get that powder'ish days haha unlikely conditions are usually granular, fine granular. sometimes the trails are groomed but they aren't soft, its frozen haha
Riding out in CO must be sick. Would be nice to ride there one day wil I still can.
CO is cheap if you avoid the money grubbing large resorts. Pick up a Gems card for $10 and get lots of deals for the "smaller" resorts. I had my first powder day at a smaller resort with free tickets from that $10 Gems card. Don't underestimate them.
Snow Day Colorado

jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2012 at 10:32am
Thanks Superrob, I'll have to definitely keep that in mind $10 for lifts! that's rare to come by.
I'm gonna have to plan a trip out there one of these days when the $ comes in.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2012 at 6:15am
Thanks! I got my coupon in the box today! woot! 17days lol just over 2 weeks pretty good not too far behind
Thanks Keishagraham =) (=
haryaziz View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote haryaziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/31/2012 at 1:47am
wow amazing... i like it.
hohoho
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/31/2012 at 2:33am
Originally posted by haryaziz

wow amazing... i like it.
hohoho

hohoho?  Santa Claus, is dat chu'?

Nice contribution to the thread but aim a little higher, try to post something a little more meaningful.  And what's up with your little sneaky "like" link?  Clicking the link takes you to:

http://zonakamu.com/

So I guess you are spamming the thread, eh?
barnyard View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Banana

Quote barnyard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/02/2012 at 7:04am
I'm winning today yo!  It's been FOREVER!
Lib Tech Skate Banana 159 (2007/2008) w/ Burton CO2 bindings (2007/2008) ; Sierra Reverse Crew 162 (2010) w/ Rome 390 Boss bindings (2010/2011)
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/02/2012 at 7:08am
I gotta work today at three so I'm gonna miss it for the second day in a row. Man I hate working when I could be winning free stuff.
steezycheezy734 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Lake Effect!!

Quote steezycheezy734 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2012 at 7:40am
Originally posted by steezemisterr

I gotta work today at three so I'm gonna miss it for the second day in a row. Man I hate working when I could be winning free stuff.

Keep your computer on and stay logged it. It still counts you in the pool even if your not watching the drawing.....i think lol
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2012 at 7:45am
Originally posted by steezycheezy734

Originally posted by steezemisterr

Keep your computer on and stay logged it. It still counts you in the pool even if your not watching the drawing.....i think lol

As long as your comp doesn't go idle and log you out.  LOL
RastaRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2012 at 8:02am
I think even if you stay on you have to be active(refresh a page, be browsing gear, etc.) within like 20 minutes or so or it doesn't count you as online.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2012 at 8:29am
Originally posted by RastaRider

I think even if you stay on you have to be active(refresh a page, be browsing gear, etc.) within like 20 minutes or so or it doesn't count you as online.

Yup. It used to be 20mins, now it's more like 10 minutes. I always login or go to the home page at 3pm and then go back to whatever I was doing.
Snow Day Colorado

JoeRocket1212 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeRocket1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2012 at 9:37am
got the bluebird in the mail last week, thanks TruSnow  pretty freaking awesome!  been telling all my friends about it!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 6:47pm
TS won't let me post on the forum anymore, just wanted to say I got my damn snowboard.
why ain't mah damn posts getting through?!
it was a happy moment damn it.

*edit: it posted! this post will probably be gone tmr when i come back to check it
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 1:21pm
So I just won and i'm wondering how long it usually takes to get the message.
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 2:04pm
^^^ It takes a long time, I believe it's weeks to a month.  Seemed like forever when I was waiting but don't worry, you've got a while until it snows.  Go get some tall tees at thuggies.com their new website is up as of today

-b
get bent
nuttynutz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote nuttynutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 3:23pm
was just wondering this myself after winning last week... am just gonna have to wait patiently. so thrilled to have won, cant wait to get the bindings :D
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 5:28pm
I want to get a bluebird so bad. It would be nice because I only have a park set up right now. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 249>