Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 236237238239240 249>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prezofdeath View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Mt Hood with m'love

Online Status: Offline
  Quote prezofdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm
    Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 6:46pm
I won on 7-27 and still waiting patiently :) I'll update when I get it.

I won gloves a couple years ago and it was quick...like a few days. I think it varies. We're not in season, so they probably taking their time.

I was so pumped to win that I instantly tweeted, Facebooked it. All my friends keep asking to see it but they'll just have to wait! :-)
What is going on? What are you doing? Michael! Oh that's funny...Michael!
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 7:25pm
What did you win this time?
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 4:04am
I did the same thing when I won, instantly tweeted. Thanks for answering guys,I'm in no hurry anywaya. Its a while till winter and I already bought a new board. It will be nice to have the Reverse Crew too though cause all I have is a Ride Kink and a broken Burton Hero.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 1:57pm
What happened to the giveaway today? No staff online at 3PM PST? It's ok, just send the Blue Bird to me! Wink
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by lightning80

What happened to the giveaway today? No staff online at 3PM PST? It's ok, just send the Blue Bird to me! Wink

No, they should give it to me, since if the drawing had been done correctly a couple weeks ago I'd have won a board instead of my second board bag.  lol
nuttynutz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote nuttynutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by prezofdeath

I won on 7-27 and still waiting patiently :) I'll update when I get it.

I won gloves a couple years ago and it was quick...like a few days. I think it varies. We're not in season, so they probably taking their time.

I was so pumped to win that I instantly tweeted, Facebooked it. All my friends keep asking to see it but they'll just have to wait! :-)

I would have thought, because we're not in season, this would be done quicker as they are less busy... but what do i know :p
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 12:23pm
Will there be 2 giveaways today since there was no giveaway on Friday?

*edit*  I just saw in chat, Allie said yes. 2 giveaways today. Clap
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 12:39pm
We should vote to give Friday's giveaway to Julius to help him recover from surgery.
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 5:38am
^That's a pretty good idea. Really let him know that we're all thinking about him. That's what this community is all about right?
ShredDatPow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ShredDatPow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 1:53am
Originally posted by steezemisterr

^That's a pretty good idea. Really let him know that we're all thinking about him. That's what this community is all about right?

I agree with you on that one. I know that if I was in his place that recieving something like that would really lift my spirits.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 4:02am
Originally posted by Cooperla

We should vote to give Friday's giveaway to Julius to help him recover from surgery.

I have a really bad hangnail, winning the Giveaway would really lift my spirits...
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 7:34am
^Somehow I don't think that the pain is the same. I could be wrong though hahaha
hlarris View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
"s"

Quote hlarris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2012 at 8:36am
I won on Aug 22 a pair of Rome bindings, when can I expect to receive my voucher, I have been sitting by the mail box with my 10 inch  #3 tungsten steel Phillips screwdriver just ready to mount those babies on my new Rome board.  I know the snow is coming in about 90 days and I want to be ready!!
Allieng View Drop Down
TRU Staff.
TRU Staff.

Quote Allieng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2012 at 8:40am
Originally posted by hlarris

I won on Aug 22 a pair of Rome bindings, when can I expect to receive my voucher, I have been sitting by the mail box with my 10 inch  #3 tungsten steel Phillips screwdriver just ready to mount those babies on my new Rome board.  I know the snow is coming in about 90 days and I want to be ready!!

You should be getting on in the next few day or so.

Allie
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2012 at 9:04am
these ppl that are asking about their freebie codes on the forum..have they tried messaging the staff first? most other contests or sweepstakes say it takes 6-8 weeks to get your prize..i'd think that timeframe should apply here too..although the staff here usually does it much faster than that. so, just sit back and chill. there won't be snow for a couple months. what's the hurry...
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2012 at 9:26am

these ppl that are asking about their freebie codes on the forum..have they tried messaging the staff first? most other contests or sweepstakes say it takes 6-8 weeks to get your prize..i'd think that timeframe should apply here too..although the staff here usually does it much faster than that. so, just sit back and chill. there won't be snow for a couple months. what's the hurry...

There doesn't seem to be a consistency on TS anymore, it's either you're lucky or you're not when it comes to your coupon arrival.  I think the people's worry is that they may never receive their coupon because seriously how hard is it to produce a coupon code?  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2012 at 11:08am
For real though there's really no big hurry. I wouldn't raise any concern about not getting my coupon unless more than 6 weeks had passed. Anytime before then I won't be concerned with the matter. When it gets here it gets here.
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/07/2012 at 5:08am
leaving this one up so he can be IP banned. Please dont click the links :) 
m00m
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2012 at 5:19pm
Did anyone win the giveaway today?
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by thisisjoebro

I don't think anybody won the giveaway today. I don't see the winner's name.
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2012 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

I don't think anybody won the giveaway today. I don't see the winner's name.

They usually post it way later or even the next day.. I thought that too on some other days and then it popped up later.
mho223 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote mho223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2012 at 11:11am
Haven't been on this website in months! but im back and ready to have the chance to win something everyday!
prezofdeath View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Mt Hood with m'love

Quote prezofdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 1:00pm
After winning on 7-27, I got my code a couple weeks ago for the Blue Bird and ordered last week. Came on Friday and DANG. It is beautiful. I ordered a bag to go with it and I might get some new bindings as well. It's just too beautiful.

Thanks TruSnow Broadcasted on every social medium known to man and telling all my friends and fam about your site. Had the board sent to my work and left it by my desk all day for people to walk by and ogle. Most beautiful snowboard I've ever seen, no lie. Being able to see the wood grain is such a nice touch. Can't wait to use it.
What is going on? What are you doing? Michael! Oh that's funny...Michael!
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by prezofdeath

After winning on 7-27, I got my code a couple weeks ago for the Blue Bird and ordered last week. Came on Friday and DANG. It is beautiful. I ordered a bag to go with it and I might get some new bindings as well. It's just too beautiful.

Thanks TruSnow Broadcasted on every social medium known to man and telling all my friends and fam about your site. Had the board sent to my work and left it by my desk all day for people to walk by and ogle. Most beautiful snowboard I've ever seen, no lie. Being able to see the wood grain is such a nice touch. Can't wait to use it.

I'm kind of partial to the BB graphics as well, mine sat in my office a couple months before I ever put bindings on it

-b
get bent
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 1:24pm
I LOVE the Bluebird, the thing is a work of art. I'm actually considering buying a different powder board so I can hang the Bluebird on the wall I like it so much.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
Vk14 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Vk14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 2:04pm
I won the bluebird back in march, but unfortunately couldn't go up in the mountains anymore that season. So for 6 months I've been dying to try it out, 1 more month to wait:). And its one of the best looking boards I've ever seen.
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Vk14

I won the bluebird back in march, but unfortunately couldn't go up in the mountains anymore that season. So for 6 months I've been dying to try it out, 1 more month to wait:). And its one of the best looking boards I've ever seen.

Yeah, the bluebird design looks awesome. I wish I could win that board. I've been logging on for the past 8 months and still haven't won anything :(
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2012 at 6:26am
I won the Reverse Crew a little more than 4 weeks ago. Still waiting to get my coupon code but it should come just in time for the new season so I'm pretty stoked about that.
mitsucow View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mitsucow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 11:28am
I won the reverse crew on 9-11 and just got my coupon code today. So two weeks and a day to get it.

Does anyone know if I can trade my coupon code for store credit or something like that? I've been thinking about getting a hybrid camber magnetraction board because I ride on the Ice Coast.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 11:37am
Originally posted by mitsucow

I won the reverse crew on 9-11 and just got my coupon code today. So two weeks and a day to get it.

Does anyone know if I can trade my coupon code for store credit or something like that? I've been thinking about getting a hybrid camber magnetraction board because I ride on the Ice Coast.

Nope, you have to get the board that you won. They wont do substitutions or credits.

You also arent allowed to sell the coupon code to anyone. You have to have the board shipped directy to you.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 11:43am
So basically if you don't want the board you have to sell it once you get it. You're also responsible for shipping to you.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
mitsucow View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mitsucow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 12:58pm
Thanks for the quick replies. I thought this might be the case.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 1:51pm
^ sell it to me, i got 50 bucks. shipping is free right? Wink
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2012 at 11:55am
I'm surprised you got it so fast, it took over four weeks to get mine but I just got it yesterday so I'm pretty stoked. I think that there was some issue and everything got backed up or something so a bunch of coupons got sent out this week.
barnyard View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Banana

Quote barnyard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 8:50pm
man I'm never going to win.  Angry
Lib Tech Skate Banana 159 (2007/2008) w/ Burton CO2 bindings (2007/2008) ; Sierra Reverse Crew 162 (2010) w/ Rome 390 Boss bindings (2010/2011)
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by barnyard

man I'm never going to win.  Angry

You haven't won yet?
Snow Day Colorado

Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:09am
Just out of curiosity, how long do you have to wait after winning to be eligible again. I know I read it somewhere but I just can't remember, I was thinking like 90?
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:17am

Just out of curiosity, how long do you have to wait after winning to be eligible again. I know I read it somewhere but I just can't remember, I was thinking like 90?

It used to be 90 days for boards, 60 days for bindings, and 30 days for everything else. That was years ago though, and I don't know how it works now.
Snow Day Colorado

chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Superorb

It used to be 90 days for boards, 60 days for bindings, and 30 days for everything else. That was years ago though, and I don't know how it works now.

Its 90 days for everything. Board, bindings or bags.

I would kind of be dissapointed to win a board bag because I wouldn't be eligible to win a board or bindings for 3 months.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:33am
^free is free man...
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:35am
Thanks for the answers guys. And I got pretty lucky winning the board because the day I won they did the drawing in reverse. They did the two board bags first and then the board. I happened to be the third winner so any other day I would have won a bag instead so it was pretty clutch.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:40am

I happened to be the third winner so any other day I would have won a bag instead so it was pretty clutch.

What?

v.tr.
1. To grasp and hold tightly.
2. To seize; snatch.
v.intr.
1. To attempt to grasp or seize: clutch at a life raft.
2. To engage or disengage a motor vehicle's clutch.
n.
1. A hand, claw, talon, or paw in the act of grasping.
2. A tight grasp.
3. Control or power. Often used in the plural: caught in the clutches of sin.
4. A device for gripping and holding.
a. Any of various devices for engaging and disengaging two working parts of a shaft or of a shaft and a driving mechanism.
b. The apparatus, such as a lever or pedal, that activates one of these devices.
6. A tense, critical situation: came through in the clutch.
7. A clutch bag.

Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:44am
allie always does the bags first...george does the board first...george is the one that's on reverse...
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:50am

^free is free man...

Yeah, I know.

I didn't mean it in an ungreatful way.  I just kind of look forward to the giveaway everyday, so if I won a board bag, thats 3 months of no giveaway action lol. But if I won a board or bindings, I wouldn't mind waiting 3 months to join in the giveaway.

And knowing my luck, if I won the board bag and still logged in to the giveaway, I bet I would get picked for a board or bindings. And of course i would be inelligible. Ive seen it happen a couple times over the years, people who have won in the past 90 days get picked again.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:55am
yeah I pretty lucky I wont the board instead of the bags haha

who did the giveaway on monday? anyone remember. I wasn't watching cause I logged from my phone. 
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 12:00pm

yeah I pretty lucky I wont the board instead of the bags haha

who did the giveaway on monday? anyone remember. I wasn't watching cause I logged from my phone. 

It was Allie.
bluepolkadot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluepolkadot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/10/2012 at 4:56pm
does the coupon appear in your inbox or under your coupon column?
CLoSeR View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CLoSeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/10/2012 at 6:30pm
It appears as a private message on the TruSnow website.
10 Sierra Crew | 10 Rome Crail | 10 Union Sierra Contact SL | 10 Nitro Reverb TLS Boots
bluepolkadot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluepolkadot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/10/2012 at 6:50pm
Sounds good thank you CLoSeR, wanted to know where I should be looking.
amottola View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote amottola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/10/2012 at 6:53pm
Do they just randomly pick a person that is online to win something or do people with more points and more activity have greater chances of winning something
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 249>