Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 243244245246247 249>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm
    Posted: Sep/23/2013 at 12:05pm
Keep in mind that the Angry Midget said there may be a double giveaway, not a staff member.  And we all know the Angry One talks out of her ass from time to time...  Wink
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2013 at 1:36pm
Oh how I miss the good ole days when Doug was running the show.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Von44

Oh how I miss the good ole days when Doug was running the show.

re-live those moments at Thrive Wink
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by sideways99

Keep in mind that the Angry Midget said there may be a double giveaway, not a staff member.  And we all know the Angry One talks out of her ass from time to time...  Wink

Well they usually do that~  LOL  

Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2013 at 3:09pm
No double monday. Booo-urns!!!
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2013 at 3:23pm
l'm still waiting for that win after 4 yrs?
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2013 at 1:22pm
A lot of us are still waiting for that win but somehow mostly unknowns are winning.  LOL
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

A lot of us are still waiting for that win but somehow mostly unknowns are winning.  LOL

yeah..it's always nicer to see names that we know win...not people who only log in at 3pm and never contribute to anything else...
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2013 at 2:39pm
^^^ not sure how things are run these days but I still have a sweet little bluebird in my garage that I got from one of these drawings a while back Big smile

-b
get bent
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by | | | bryman | | |

^^^ not sure how things are run these days but I still have a sweet little bluebird in my garage that I got from one of these drawings a while back Big smile

-b

yeah, i also have the reverse crew and bindings from the random drawings... i still like to see the active people win more Clap
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2013 at 3:53pm
I've won several times. Can't wait to try out the Bluebird on some Colorado pow this season!
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2013 at 5:38pm
congrats to you yet l hate you superorb. Won several times?....
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2013 at 9:11pm
Seriously, kinda bs if u ask me that the regs don't win. I think this randomizer they use must be rigged!
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Chop View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Okemo Mountain, VT.

Quote Chop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 5:34am
Not that this necessarily means anything, but I used to be extremely active on this site years ago when I first signed up. Never won a damn thing. Then I started a new job, and I didn't have the time to come on as much. I started logging on with my phone and I won three times now. Two boards and a board bag.
37! In a row?
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 6:33am
I won a Sierra Stunt a few years back, came home from a sweet day shreddin pow, logged on and I didn't even notice it was time for the giveaway. A few days later noticed I had message, and the rest is history.Tongue
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 6:42am
I won a board bag!!!

Umm, yeah, a crummy board bag... really nothing to get excited about... edited the first sentence to strike out the exclamation marks.
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 7:01am
Nice, I got a crummy board bag with my binding board purchase last year LOL
VermontRider View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote VermontRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 8:05am
Way to complain about free stuff. Ermm
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 10:43am
a free bag is better than no bag Tongue
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by lightning80

yeah, i also have the reverse crew and bindings from the random drawings... i still like to see the active people win more Clap

No surprise, L80 always wins everything~  LOL
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 10:56am

Have you seen the Sierra bag?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 11:08am

if you can put it in the car..and prevent the carpet from getting wet, it's done its job.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 11:27am
^ I wouldn't know if it works, I sold it as soon as I saw how flimsy it is.  Wouldn't have lasted 2 or 3 days for me.
Chop View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Okemo Mountain, VT.

Quote Chop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 11:31am
Haha! It's true, the Sierra bag leaves a lot to be desired. I gave mine to a friend who had nothing since I already had a bag for each of my boards.
37! In a row?
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 11:31am

The bag is good enough to use as a storage bag but I wouldn't take it traveling or anything.  
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 11:32am

^ I wouldn't know if it works, I sold it as soon as I saw how flimsy it is.  Wouldn't have lasted 2 or 3 days for me.

haha..i don't think it was ever meant to be a luggage bag to take on the plane..it's just to carry the board around without cutting the pleather on your car... at least you were able to sell it..free money!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 11:38am

haha..i don't think it was ever meant to be a luggage bag to take on the plane..it's just to carry the board around without cutting the pleather on your car... at least you were able to sell it..free money!

I need to get rid my Sierra bag, the smallest size they had at the time was like a 165...L80 don't you have the Thrive bag?  That looks a bit more sturdy for travel.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 11:40am
You will have to give it away, I was lucky to find someone who willingly paid for it.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 11:45am
Yes, the Thrive Destination Wheelie Bag is a well-made bag designed for traveling. I haven't put it through the airline handlers yet, but I think it should hold up to their abuse. They're a good deal at $85 for anyone looking for a travel wheelie for their board. Feel free to use the link below in the Sig.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 12:46pm
I can vouch for the Thrive Destination Wheelie Bag, it's sturdy, stylish and roomy.  I have 2 and both have been through the airport a few times.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 12:53pm
wait..what...ctoma is in agreement with me? where's the candid camera? stop it guys...
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Chop

Not that this necessarily means anything, but I used to be extremely active on this site years ago when I first signed up. Never won a damn thing. Then I started a new job, and I didn't have the time to come on as much. I started logging on with my phone and I won three times now. Two boards and a board bag.
Thanks for rubbing it in! I'm still looking for a win.... any win. If they start giving away die cut stickers, I might just go crazy!
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2013 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by ctoma

I can vouch for the Thrive Destination Wheelie Bag, it's sturdy, stylish and roomy.  I have 2 and both have been through the airport a few times.

nice, did you win it or buy it? are they stilldoing their thursday giveaway?
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2013 at 6:41am
Originally posted by keljai

Originally posted by ctoma

nice, did you win it or buy it? are they stilldoing their thursday giveaway?

I received one for free when I purchased a Thrive Renegade snowboard and won the second bag.

The Thursday Giveaway is taking the summer off, Thrive is launching a new web site soon so I'm guessing they may start a new giveaway.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2013 at 7:40am
l hope they do restart the giveaway, l was so close in winning the 1yr giveaway, l had all 3 board name missing "the" in front and l lost
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2013 at 8:04am

l hope they do restart the giveaway, l was so close in winning the 1yr giveaway, l had all 3 board name missing "the" in front and l lost

That's a silly technicality, I would have given you the snowboard.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2013 at 8:21am
i would have too but hey what can l do...
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2013 at 12:57pm

Wow, that's a big bummer!  Disappointing that they would deny you just because of that.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2013 at 4:20pm
Was there a giveaway today? I fell asleep and missed it.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2013 at 4:59pm
l was late for work then phone wasn't work so l missed it also
Deroswent View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Deroswent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2013 at 4:05am
oh! i missed very very very good sierra board
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2013 at 1:12pm
it's ok if you missed it...you still have a chance 3 times a week, every week, to win either a board or bindings. just try to log on every day..and, if possible, contribute to the rest of the community (real product reviews, and quality forum posts).
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2013 at 2:41pm
Chances of winning is slim so I don't even bother watching the giveaway.  LOL  I just check the previous winner list instead.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2013 at 2:50pm
Same here..I usually don't watch it (well, I can't because my work computer won load the vid)..i just check the winners list once in a while. I'll get a PM if I win anyways...really no need to be there live.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2013 at 9:02pm
Chances of winning aren't slim; they're actually pretty good at 1 in 500.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
kdoubleu View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kdoubleu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2013 at 8:41am
These giveaways are awesome!  I just wish I could actually win something for once.  
evo_1320 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Snowboarding

Quote evo_1320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2013 at 1:03pm
I have been trying for 2 years now to win but I am close to getting my goggle. are they still doing the giveaway everyday or 3 days a week.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by evo_1320

I have been trying for 2 years now to win but I am close to getting my goggle. are they still doing the giveaway everyday or 3 days a week.

Three days a week. Mon, Wed, Fri.
Snow Day Colorado

jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Superorb

Originally posted by evo_1320

Three days a week. Mon, Wed, Fri.

\That's the general schedule they do it at.. there's been days which there were none taken place. so its become a toss up now. I don't see them continuing the giveaway for much longer. But I hope they do.. its great!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2013 at 2:53pm
as long as they have the boards in stock, they'll continue with the giveaways..these boards are already a few years old and sierra is not a known brand...i can imagine the retail sales for these boards aren't great...the giveaways will get rid of the inventory taking up warehouse space, and draw in customers that eventually give up on waiting for free gear and spend some money here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 243244245246247 249>