Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 23456 249>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
schweitz View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote schweitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Daily Giveaways @ 3pm
    Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:06pm
congrats boardbear!  Any word on the additional discount?
ktstang View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote ktstang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:06pm
congrts to you.Clap
eat, breathe, ski...what more is there?
Aprincesss223 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Aprincesss223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:07pm
ya but i got kicked off everyday last week and today i was watching the number went from 705 to 62 at around 2:48 then it went back to like 4 something and then dropped again at around 2:56 but then went up again, i think their server become overloaded or something it cant handle 700 or 1000 people on at once!!
SoCalRider81 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SoCalRider81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:07pm
Congrats Boardbear.

So is there an additional disc. on the Ride or GNU?
Edmund
jayku View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jayku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:08pm
congrats boardbear
tm12881 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote tm12881 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:08pm
Congrats boardbearClap
tjseadoo View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote tjseadoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:09pm
Congrats to boardbear
lilj69 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote lilj69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:09pm
CongratsClapClap Anyone know the discount??Shocked
reptiphilia View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote reptiphilia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:09pm
Congrats boardbear
otaytoo View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote otaytoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:09pm
ditto on the congrat boardbear!
firegag View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote firegag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:09pm
Congrats boardbear!!!! Clap
shop_14572 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote shop_14572 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:09pm
Big%20smileI am excited!!!! 
Billie Jo
Tez View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Tez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:09pm
So whats the discount? And Item for sale?
08 Palmer Andy FInch 159, 08 union force bindings / 08 Rome Graft 158, 07 CO2 Bindings
brbacagan View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote brbacagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:11pm
and another giveaway goes by...lucky ducky boardbear.  congrats

bite me View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bite me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:11pm
Once we get over 500 people, the discount will get larger.  We didn't quite have that many people today.  Get friends to sign up and log in for a chance to win and bigger discounts!
googoocfuts View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote googoocfuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:12pm

Congratz

McLovin View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote McLovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:12pm
cONGRATS BOARDBEAR
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Aprincesss223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:13pm
i was watching there were 705 people at 2:51 and we all got kicked off!!!! not everyone was able to re get on!!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Aprincesss223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:14pm
Luckly i got back but i didnt win :( COngrats to the winner though enjoy!
dspirito View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote dspirito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:14pm
congrats!!!  so how bout that discount??
Dave Spirito-East Coast
My Personal Site:http://www.davespirito.tk
University of Rhode Island
Ride Control 158*
Ride LX Bindings*
*purchased from sierra
shralp View Drop Down
Educator
Educator
airblaster

Quote shralp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by little ole me

Once we get over 500 people, the discount will get larger.  We didn't quite have that many people today.  Get friends to sign up and log in for a chance to win and bigger discounts!

I saw 515 just before 3pm. What a disappointment!
boardbear View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote boardbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:17pm
So who won?

Smile
Exiled2NZ View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Exiled2NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:17pm
So if there is over 500 people on, then thingy getting given away's price drops more than it is? By how much (lets say over 500 but not at 1000 people logged on)?
New Zealand's winter was pretty good. Where's our snow??
lilj69 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote lilj69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:18pm
HAHA!! Your lucky bro
Hydrogen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Hydrogen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by boardbear

So who won?

Smile

Smarter than the average bear? =P
:-)
marnco View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote marnco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:19pm
First, Congrats to bear.  His name sounds deserving.

Second, this is total BS!  Nobody who actually bought something from the store before becoming a member has won anything in any of the giveaways I've seen.

Those of us with Shop_XXXX in the name are at a disadvantage here.  We make up at least 1/3 of the pool each time and yet we've not won a single thing.  and we can't change our name so...
Matthew
yipperzz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote yipperzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by shop_3561

First, Congrats to bear.  His name sounds deserving.

Second, this is total BS!  Nobody who actually bought something from the store before becoming a member has won anything in any of the giveaways I've seen.

Those of us with Shop_XXXX in the name are at a disadvantage here.  We make up at least 1/3 of the pool each time and yet we've not won a single thing.  and we can't change our name so...

you can change your name.  i was a shop_XXXX and changed mine.  just because we don't have the shop_xxxx doesn't mean we've never bought anything from sierra.
babycaps View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote babycaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:29pm
How do you change it?
Days this season: 8
bite me View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bite me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:31pm
If you want your name changed, send me a private message and let me know what you want your name to be.
Dr. Nu-Nu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member
Burton Logo

Quote Dr. Nu-Nu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:31pm
Congrats boardbear!!
McLovin View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote McLovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by shop_6339

How do you change it?

I would like to know too.
lilj69 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote lilj69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:32pm
wondering the same thing, cause i just tried all diff. ways and couldn't get ur to work
gsrrr View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
shred ze gnar

Quote gsrrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by shop_12518

wondering the same thing, cause i just tried all diff. ways and couldn't get ur to work

Originally posted by little ole me

If you want your name changed, send me a private message and let me know what you want your name to be.

click the link in RED above and ask Jenn nicely to change your username. Wink
darsquared View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote darsquared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:41pm
congrats, boardbear!!!
darlene
board: burton feelgood 08
bindings: burton cartel 08
boots: burton emerald 08
i ride about twice a week. however, it's no longer dumping in washington so that might change. =(
McLovin View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote McLovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:46pm
Gangstaaaaaaaaaaasss... what's up guys?
octalon7 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote octalon7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:51pm
Just out of curiosity, does nickname have anything to do with how you select the winner?
McLovin View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote McLovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 1:56pm
hi
We shouldn't be cock-blocking McLovin, we should be guiding his cock.
ehduque7 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote ehduque7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 2:04pm
Wait...lemme see if I get this straight. Since there were less than 500 people online at 3 PM, there won't be a bigger discount on the Ride Yukon?
-Ed
grenerd View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote grenerd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by octalon7

Just out of curiosity, does nickname have anything to do with how you select the winner?

If it did, McLovin would win every contest
marnco View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote marnco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 2:08pm
"just because we don't have the shop_xxxx doesn't mean we've never bought anything from sierra."

uhh...never said that.  I said those of use who bought something FIRST, which shop_XXX people did.

Cheers
Matthew
yipperzz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote yipperzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by shop_3561

"just because we don't have the shop_xxxx doesn't mean we've never bought anything from sierra."

uhh...never said that.  I said those of use who bought something FIRST, which shop_XXX people did.

Cheers

sorry i meant to say just because we don't have the shop_xxxx in our name, doesn't mean we didn't buy something first like you're talking about.  i did have a shop_xxxx as did a few people i'm sure.  we just were able to change our names after.
marnco View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote marnco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by octalon7

If it did, McLovin would win every contest

true
Matthew
McLovin View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote McLovin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 2:19pm
I am McLovin
We shouldn't be cock-blocking McLovin, we should be guiding his cock.
boardbear View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote boardbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 3:30pm
Hello,

Just wanted to thank everyone for the congrats... appreciate it for sure.  Still can't believe I won.  You know what I'm going to say next... "never won anything in my life" and it's true... I never have.  I guess I can't say that anymore, hell ya!  I'll tell you something else too... you will not be seeing this board on ebay next week.  I will ride this thing till one of us snaps, either the board or me.  I'm already planning my fun!!!

Thanks again to Jenn and the people at SS for the great prizes and sales!

Great stuff!!! Big%20smile
acidfall View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote acidfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 5:46pm
grats 
shop_30991 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote shop_30991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 10:03pm
Have fun with your board.  Congrats
604Poker View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote 604Poker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2008 at 11:17pm
congrats!
yuhoo22 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote yuhoo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2008 at 2:06am
congrats boardbear.....that board is sick.  I really wanted to get one, I guess I'm just going to have to save up some more money.
yuhoo22 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote yuhoo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2008 at 2:11am
Originally posted by marnco

Stop crying dude.....why don't you change your name if you think its a conspiracy theory against people with the shop_XXX name.  I changed my name and it wasn't a problem at all......yet i still haven't won.

People with this kind of mentality really ruin giveaways like this
Markus1249 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Markus1249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2008 at 4:23am
This is for the Sierra Staff, in regards to getting more people on line for the give-away, I don't believe you have the bandwidth to support 1000+ people. It is nearly impossible to even log on when you have 500+.  I gotta belive that 75% of the people are logging into the main thread which has the chat running and the web cam running at the same time.  If you have 500 people viewing the webcam, that has to consume alot of bandwidth.  It might be better to announce the winner in chat.  I'm not 100% sure, but maybe turning the web cam off and leaving the chat going might alleviate some of the bandwidth issues, which in turn would allow more people to log on.  Another thing, I think people are doing, they are constantly refreshing the main forum page to see how many people are online, this too is consuming alot of bandwidth.  I'm no IT expert, but something should be done to allow more people to log on.  Don't get me wrong, I have been able to get on everyday, but there is alot of lag.  Just some food for thought!
Boards: Burton Vapor, Lib-Tech Skate Banana, Burton Malolo,
Bindings: Burton Customs, Burton Missions, K2 Cinch CTS, Burton C-60s
Boots: Burton Hails, Burton Driver X, Vans Encore
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 249>