International Shipping Info

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123 7>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bethm View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bethm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: International Shipping Info
    Posted: Apr/14/2008 at 3:56pm
International Shipping Information:

Hello International Buyers!Trusnow.com is ready for your orders!! Listed below are some FAQ for international orders. If there is a question you don't see below feel free to ask us.If you use any type of international credit card,or if we are having trouble verifying your billing information, we will conduct what's known as a Small Charge Verification. This is only required for your initial purchase What we do: We charge your credit card an amount greater than $0, but less than $3.00 USD. Contact you via phone or email informing you that we have assessed the small charge. What you do: Contact the bank associated with that credit card to learn the exact amount of the small charge,it will show up as a charge by Trusnow.com. It does not have to be in US dollars, we can perform the conversion.Call us at(866)986-7669 to confirm the charge and finish processing your order. You can also send an email to help@trusnow.com. Please include the following in your message: your name, order number, and small charge amount included in the body of the email. Why we do it: This process is the easiest way to confirm that you have the creditcard in your hands,know your account number and bank information, andare in good standing with your bank. Once we have confirmed your card,you won't be asked to go through this process to place future orders.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO VISIT THE USA, WE CAN SHIP ANY BRAND, ANY PRODUCT TO A US ADDRESS WITH FREE GROUND SHIPPING, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. ** Special note to our Australian customers ** if you keep your order under $1000 AUD you will have little to no custom duties to pay.

Clearing customs can delay your shipment. Shipping times do not include custom clearance:

Customer is responsible for all local duties and taxes. If for any reason duties, taxes, and other fees are not paid by the customer resulting in a charge to The House by the shipping company, The House will charge the customer’s account for these fees. These fees also include, but are not limited to, brokerage fees.
Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.

Brands that CAN be shipped internationally:

32, 2XL, Academy, Adidas, Adio, Aerial7, Airblaster, Alien Workshop, Alpina, Analog, Artec, Ashbury, Bakoda, Bearpaw, Bern, Black Diamond, Blind, Bogner, Booster, Brewshoes, Celtek, Circa, Claden, Coal, Columbia, Company, DC, Defcon, Demon, DNA, Dragon, Drop, DSO, DVD, DVS, Electric, Element, Enjoi, Euro Sock, Famous Stars, Fischer, Flow, Flux, Forum, Foursquare, Fourstar, Fox River, Freestyle, Globe, Grenade, Habitat, Head, Helly Hansen, Hitec, Holden, Hyperlite, Intense, IPath, Irish Setter, Kampus, Keen, Lakai, Lamar, Lange, Lifetime, Look, LTD, Matix, Morrow, Neff, Nike, Nitro, Nomis, Obey, Ogio, Orage, Osiris, Palmer, Patagonia, Planet Earth, Pow, Premier, Proboardshop, ProTec, Rafters, Rainbow, Reef, Remote, Ripzone, Santa Cruz, Sanuk, Sapient, Sector 9, Sessions, Sierra, Sierra\Rome, Signal, Silence, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Smith, Spacecraft, Special Blend, Spy, Stepchild, Superfeet, Suunto, Technine, Thirty Two, Trespass, TruSnow Tubbs, VAS, Vasque, Velvet, Version, Volcom, Wigwam, Zoo York

Brands that CANNOT be shipped internationally:

The following brands can only ship to the States (orders that are shipping to FORWARDING COMPANIES are not able to be processed with restricted items, please submit your order with an address that is from a Family Member or Friend that is within the US):

686, Anon, Arbor, Bonfire, Burton, Capita, Cappel, Dakine, Dynastar, Emerica, ES, Etnies, Fox, Full Tilt, Giro, GNU, Gravis, Jeenyus, K2, Lib Tech, Liberty, Line, Marker, Merrell, Nixon, North Face, O’Neill, Oakley, Quiksilver, Rayban, Red, Ride, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, SE Bikes, Tecnica, Union, Vans, Volkl, Von Zipper, Liquid Force, Atomic, Armada, Connelly, CWB, Quicksilver, Rada, Ronix, Rome, RVCA

Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.

Margo View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Margo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 1:30am
International shoppers used to get free shipping if we ordered $500 or more. Is that still the case??
Aussie_Frank View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Aussie_Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 1:40am
I live in Australia, I purchased a board for $540 and had to pay for shipping if that helps
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 2:05am
m00m
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Margo

International shoppers used to get free shipping if we ordered $500 or more. Is that still the case??
There was another thread on the same question. Im pretty sure doug answered it saying that there is no more $500 free shipping for international due to loses in business. 
If only Queensland had snow...
Freeborder_mate View Drop Down
Educator
Educator

Quote Freeborder_mate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 2:44am
This is a question to do with the brand restrictions, earlier this year during the big sales of the old stock, all the brand restrictions were taken away. Is there any chance this will happen at the end of the this US season?
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 2:49am
it wasnt due to sales of old stock. It was because burton tore up the 2011 gear contract with sierra. Sierra went into bankruptcy in part due to this. The removal of restrictions wont happen again so long as tru snow plan on being a successful business. In a word: no. See the link i posted above :) sorry dude.
m00m
dr86 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote dr86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 2:52am
you should also put the list of brands that can/can't be shipped overseas
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 2:54am
beth's post above has that covered :)
(but maybe its a little hidden... so ill make it a bit bigger) :)

International Shipping Restrictions:
Orders shipped internationally have a Maximum merchandise sub-total amount of $1200.00, or a maximum purchase limit of 10 items per order.

We cannot ship these Brands Internationally:
32, Analog, Anon, Burton, Forum, Foursquare, Gravis, Gnu, K2, Lib Tech, Liquid Force, Line, Oakley, Red, Ride, Roxy, Special Blend, Vans, Volkl.

m00m
Freeborder_mate View Drop Down
Educator
Educator

Quote Freeborder_mate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 2:59am
Damn that sucks! Oh well, thanks for your help!
mattg View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote mattg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 3:34pm
We cannot ship these Brands Internationally:
32, Analog, Anon, Burton, Forum, Foursquare, Gravis, Gnu, K2, Lib Tech, Liquid Force, Line, Oakley, Red, Ride, Roxy, Special Blend, Vans, Volkl.

might as well close all international orders.....
the list is growing every year which means all riders outside of the US are getting ripped off to the max.
sorry for the rant, just tired of being ripped off in down here in Oz and not being able to have (at a reasonable price) some quality brands to ride under.

powder on peeps

Nachitox View Drop Down
Local
Local
Nachitox

Quote Nachitox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 3:44pm
It sucks that they dont ship to Argentina anymore...
I have to find another store ? 

What about supporting loyal customers ?
Argentinian rider!
icedbear View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote icedbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 3:50pm
I know what you mean mattg, its such a rip off to buy gear in Oz as much as I would like to support local retailers I can't justify paying excessive prices. Whats the point on having international orders when all the key brands can't be shipped overseas?
10 - 4
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 3:57pm
er, not to question your statement there, but this is IDENTICAL to the list sierra carried this time last year.

Burton alone accounts for about 50% of that list: RED, Gravis, Anon, Analog, Forum, Special Blend, Foursquare, and of course Burton.

Jarden own K2, ride, and Volkl on that list. I think they also own line, but its a ski company so what do i care :p

Quicksilver own gnu, libtech, and roxy,

VF corp (Lee/wrangler) own Vans.
Oakley are posh scum anyway. Luxxiorious or whoever the hell it is, own them.

Liquid force are a wakeboard company so again, who gives a crap :p

There. Pretty much three, well four (but one is pretty much singularly focussed on only goggles), major players have strict restrictions (Burton/K2/Mervin/oakley). Hardly the end of the world dude.
m00m
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 4:02pm
It sucks that they dont ship to Argentina anymore...
I have to find another store ?

What about supporting loyal customers ?

Im in the same boat dude (korea no longer is on the list). But fear not, doug is on point to make the shipping destination list more in line with the sierra one. Just pop to the thread i linked above and mention you'd like to see argentina added to the list and they'll do their best to add it :)
m00m
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/04/2010 at 4:09pm
I know what you mean mattg, its such a rip off to buy gear in Oz as much as I would like to support local retailers I can't justify paying excessive prices. Whats the point on having international orders when all the key brands can't be shipped overseas?

Nothing can be done. And whats more no other store in the US will do it either. No point crying about vendor agreements, it was after all failing to follow vendor agreements which led to sierra filing for chapter 11 and then chapter 7 bankruptcy. The only people that will ship burton et al right now outside the US are private sellers on ebay and craigslist.

But that 'whats the point?' seems a little melodramatic there chief.

Rome, Union, Arbor, palmer, nitro, jones, capita, stepchild, technine and of course sierra (which is about as good a deal as youll get ANYWHERE) can all be shipped internationally. Its not ideal, it sucks to be us, but vote with your dollars. If you dont support a company's policy, look for a company whose practices you do support.

PS. My quiver = sierrascope (indoor fk), capita quiver killer, capita charlie slasher so its not like i think their decks are second rate. If i had the cash, id also have a BSOD :)... actually, ill go further...

with no brand restrictions and almost every deck in their line under $400 why the hell WOULDNT you support this brand. Theyve gone out of their way to keep snowboarding affordable, so its almost a no-brainer for me...

pps. your member discount also applies to them and every other brand with no rigid restrictions. So er, yeah, maybe we'll still be keeping international orders going.   
m00m
EWOUDO View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Rocking

Quote EWOUDO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2010 at 2:54am
That's really crap I want to order burton gear but now I read it's impossible:(
Why? that sucks..
Are there rules for every brand abou international selling?

Mmh now I have to find a another store or brand for myn gear...?:S

Who can help, maybe one illegal order with burton gear to the Netherlands?:P

Greets,
Ewoud.

EWOUDO View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Rocking

Quote EWOUDO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2010 at 3:58am
Haha, I found a little bit more info...

Brands with International Shipping Restrictions

When Sierra was a dealer in good standing the shipping restrictions based on vendor agreements where supposed to be followed, as TruSnow now has in place. As TruSnow, we are not willing to risk losing any dealer agreements and must follow the vendor agreements that we sign with our extensive list of Brands. The shipping agreements set by the individual Brands is what allows them to be successful in the global market place. If that is an issue check out the brands that we can ship to all our international customers. We cannot ship these brands Internationally: 32, Analog, Anon, Burton, Forum, Foursquare, Gravis, Gnu, K2, Lib Tech, Liquid Force, Line, Oakley, Red, Ride, Roxy, Special Blend, Vans, Volkl.

lenys888 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote lenys888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 6:23am
Hi, I have question about snowboard brand TECHNINE. Will you ship it to Czech republic, Prag- zip 19800, (europe) and if so what is the cheapest shipping fee??? Let me know, thanksClap
campfortune View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote campfortune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 7:25am
oh, well, good I just live 100km away from u.s...
Samir View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Samir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 1:23pm
just don't get why you don't want to falsify the bill on the box or at least to tick the gift case!
It sucks, it doesn't involve you & it makes your customer happier
Anyway, still hesitating to purchase my order for that reason, no way i pay 33 more percent for taxes, it's what it does the difference between US prices & ours...
Anyway, i'm thinking about having a look at ebay...
Samir View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Samir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 1:24pm
Hello All btw
derbytownjoe View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Samir

just don't get why you don't want to falsify the bill on the box or at least to tick the gift case!
It sucks, it doesn't involve you & it makes your customer happier
Anyway, still hesitating to purchase my order for that reason, no way i pay 33 more percent for taxes, it's what it does the difference between US prices & ours...
Anyway, i'm thinking about having a look at ebay...

Actually, when a business sends stuff out, with packaging that has that companies logo all over it, and with a bill of sales that has said companies letterhead on it, its pretty obvious that its NOT a gift. And if your government's customs officers decide to open the package and check, it wouldnt make a difference, You would still get charged the proper tax and duties.

On top of this, if the company that sent the product out gets caught, they risk not only a heavy fine(s), but they also risk losing their ability to sell anything.

So basically, its bad business for them, and bad manners on your part!

OH  and there are enough people that will report you for asking them to falsify shipping documents.... so in the end, YOU could be in for some fun as well!Shocked
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 2:34pm
Dude, just go to ebay and buy your stuff. Theres NO WAY IN HELL a legit company will tick a gift box on a purchase. You think customs are just going to think "meh, didnt want the duty anyway". It will result in 1) A fine levied on the company and a record. 2) The product being destroyed and 3) you crying that you paid for an item you didnt receive and trusnow having to also take the hit on your product.

Far from not involving the seller, it looks like the seller is the one that takes the fall on ALL OF IT. They are liable for an illegal declaration, you on the other hand aren't.

PS. Almost every item ive ordered has required me sending fedex AND UPS (when it was UPS handling sierra's deliveries) the email of the actual bill from sierra to verify to customs that the price on the box is the price i paid.
m00m
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 2:37pm
lenys888, im pretty suire the czech republic isnt on the list of destinations at present. To get doug to add it please post in the thread

http://www.trusnow.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41222&PID=892373#892373

They are expanding the number of destinations they ship to, and are looking for requests from the userbase on where theyd like to have items shipped.
m00m
Samir View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Samir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 9:50pm
WAOW, i didn't request you to falsify the bill, just wondering why you don't want to...there's no need to censor my previous post!
Anyway, your explainations are pretty clear and sounds fair
Enjoy
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 9:59pm
i dont think it was a censor :) If you post two posts one straight after the other, and the second one is pretty much something you could have put in the first post then you get spam flagged.

And they dont want to because its illegal. Hope that helps :)
m00m
whitetipshark View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote whitetipshark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2010 at 7:30am
Can I buy the products and send to my friend in US?Can I still use my credit cards issued in China?
Thanks
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2010 at 1:39pm
Im afraid if yor country isnt on the list of acceptable destinations you cant even buy product that way since the computer wont allow you to input your correct billing address. Your best bet is to have your friend buy it for you for the moment. However i do believe that they are looking at adding china in the future to the list of destinations. So my advice is to sit tight for the time being and contact a member of staff to confirm this :)
m00m
RoIVIan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RoIVIan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2010 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by ippollite

Can I buy the products and send to my friend in US?Can I still use my credit cards issued in China?
Thanks

You can do it. My friend do it many times.
RoIVIan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RoIVIan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2010 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by ippollite

Im afraid if yor country isnt on the list of acceptable destinations you cant even buy product that way since the computer wont allow you to input your correct billing address. Your best bet is to have your friend buy it for you for the moment. However i do believe that they are looking at adding china in the future to the list of destinations. So my advice is to sit tight for the time being and contact a member of staff to confirm this :)

Are they looking at adding Russia in the future to the list of destinations? Many and many snowboarders of Russia (or all) will buy at this shop because prices in Russia are very large and quality of most stuff are terribly.
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2010 at 11:41pm
yeah, its a big market, but i think russia and ukraine in particular have huge fraud issues. I dont have the inside knowledge on it, but if i was a betting man, i wouldnt put money on either country being added. Understand though i dont know one way or the other so my answer is only based on the reasons sierra gave for not adding both countries. It could very well be that the situation has been reassessed. The best thing you can do is ask doug in the thread i linked above and hope for the best :)
m00m
nimitz View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote nimitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/09/2010 at 7:00am
Hello

I am writing this post because of problems with my order. On 15.okt i purchased a snowboard jacket and pants on your website.  But it is still not sent..

Have talked with 3 separat people on the live internett chat (staff) about my order, both confirmed the zip code change and said it would be sent out right away..  The last time was friday the 29.okt. I also asked for a email confirmation that it was send. I waited a couple of more days for the confirmation, but recieved nothing.

Than again on the 3.11. I contacted the staff through internett chat( Mario), and got the message that: "my order has your full attention", and that the order has been left behind in the transition to truesnow. I then say that I have got the same message twice, and asked it he could sent me an email confirmation. After that the staff does not reply and after 30 min an expert user comes in and tells me that you guys are aware that there are problem with some orderes.

I'm very surprised on how I have been treated as a customer, and why it's so hard go give me a honest respons. Is this how you usually treat customers? and what do you do with customers that have been treated this way? It's been almost four weeks and It's not even sent. I hoping to get my gear before the snow comes...

I have now written to you guys 3 times on email ( NO response) 3 times om internett chat, with the same message that you would send it right away. Still nothing is sent, but the money was deducked from my card right away.

I'm considering reporting you guys for fraud, it somebody don't contact me quick..
jollyroger78 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jollyroger78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/09/2010 at 11:35pm
Poor guys =) capitalism rules the world. You won't get more cash by refusing to ship overseas! You don't ship to Russia! it sucks =))) but i still buy you discounted items and have them shipped in Russia for just 8-10 extra USD to shipping price :P
It' a pity you'll loose a lot of riders because of you agreements....
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jollyroger78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/09/2010 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by jollyroger78

Poor guys =) capitalism rules the world. You won't get more cash by refusing to ship overseas! You don't ship to Russia! it sucks =))) but i still buy you discounted items and have them shipped in Russia for just 8-10 extra USD to shipping price :P
It' a pity you'll loose a lot of riders because of you agreements....

Fraud issues, man? I got all items I purchased from sierrasnowboard and from ebay. It took toooooooooo long but I got them. I'l like to buy them in the future =)

You don't fool me =)) The matter is your dealer agreement with Burton, etc, etc.

sierra is deemed to sell for the US in this way. it's a pity. it could be much better project...
winze View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote winze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/09/2010 at 11:44pm
They make craploads of money anyway and they still sell directly in those countries they don't ship to. The price in those countries is just crazy high compared to US RRP prices :)
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jollyroger78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/09/2010 at 11:52pm
=) that's where Sierra's fraud issues appear
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jollyroger78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/09/2010 at 11:56pm
Yeah , I know ,Winze. I live in Moscow, Russia. So I presented my GF and friend snowboards that I got from Sierra =) despite they don't ship here and I don't have friends in the US to redirect my shipment to Russia.

Prices here are unreally high comparing to the US MSRP =) and in Europe they are high enough too
pjmclean View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Sierra Ride

Quote pjmclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 6:45pm
Regarding the Brand Restrictions...   

Is the shipping limitation based just on the member address, or can an international member physically visiting or residing in the US be shipped the forbidden brands to their US location?

Like you suggested, I may just have to try some other new brands or finally pick up that Arbor A-Frame I've been eying up.   
Snowboarding Makes Me Happy!
EuropePhil View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
laax

Quote EuropePhil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2010 at 3:35am
is volcom shipped internationaly?
dlaw View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote dlaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2010 at 3:47am
Yes, Volcom can be shipped to the listed international destinations. 
inspektagadget View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote inspektagadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2010 at 8:25pm
Brands which ship internationally have changed. Volcom is on the list of products they don't ship now. Also Union. I was saving up to get a new pair next week and a few Volcom Ts. Gutted!! Perhaps this list will increase even more. I would say don't hang around if you're wanting something....
slipnslide View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote slipnslide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2010 at 8:38pm
Capita too!!!
CRAZYLAU View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CRAZYLAU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2010 at 12:22pm
At the end, shipping internationally will be not possible.....bye to international buyers

Everything sucks...... my order is still processing (3rd Nov) and I paid for the fastest shipping method.....Dead  I'm losing money and time

The season comes in 13 days and I'm going abroad in 3weeks.... nothing to do....ConfusedCensored

leon7 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote leon7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2010 at 4:05pm
What happened to the membership point discount system, are we not able to use it anymore??
The products i had in my cart used to have a discount now it has been removed...sooo theres now a fee for international shipping and the member points are non applicable? whats going on
leon7 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote leon7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2010 at 4:06pm
What happened to the membership point discount system, are we not able to use it anymore??
The products i had in my cart used to have a discount now it has been removed...sooo theres now a fee for international shipping and the member points are non applicable? whats going on
purety View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote purety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2010 at 12:15am
Hi,
I want to order a pair of boots and gonna send to my friend in USA.And I will pay by my VISA card on line(but I am not in the listed countries).Should I put the billing address same as shipping address?
humdingaling View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote humdingaling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2010 at 12:55am
your billing address is the address on your visa
so it must be your address

shipping address is where you want to send it

if billing and shipping does not much it takes longer to process cause it needs to be investigated for credit card fraud...standard practice

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side..
purety View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote purety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2010 at 4:42am
thanks!
Am I able to make the order if my billing address is not from the listed countries?(shipping address is in the state,does that make this a local order?)
TRORT View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote TRORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2010 at 2:21pm
Hola, deberíais de editar el post... porque la web al buscar informacion nos redirecciona hasta aqui y no esta actualizado, en vez de informar... desinforma.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>