International Shipping Info

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 34567>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jemmers View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jemmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: International Shipping Info
    Posted: Jul/10/2011 at 11:17pm
Hi,

I would like to ask if I were to purchase a snowboard with bindings, how much will the shipping cost be to Australia?

I understand that the cost is about $75 for one snowboard. Does this include the bindings or is it a seperate cost again?

Also, when you purchase the snowboard does it come with a bag or do you need to buy this seperately?

I am also a bit skeptical with shipping, hence will insurance be necessary?

Regards,
Jeremy
SunFish View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote SunFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2011 at 11:38pm
Bags are a separate item. Put everything you want in your cart, and when you go to checkout it will tell you the shipping price before you have to pay.
''Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional''..............          +18/-12 degrees goofy . Burton Hero 152 and Triad EST,    Burton Dominant 146 and P1.1
BlocPartyFrank View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote BlocPartyFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2011 at 2:37pm
hey,

so i dont have any friends or family in the us. Can i purchase my order and have it 'sent' to TruSnow and then have it sent to me? Does anyone know people that offer this kind of service?
Bongo CS View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Bongo CS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2011 at 2:28am
We can help you. Go to http://www.BongoUS.com

We provide international consumers with a US address so they can make purchases from companies tht do not ship internationally. We also allow you to consolidate orders from multiple vendors so you can save money.

Best of luck,
Greg
Consolidate all your purchases in the US and ship them as one package - http://www.BongoUS.com
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2011 at 3:12am
just so you know bongo, they dont allow shipment to fowarding companies anymore
halfbreed View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote halfbreed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2011 at 9:13pm
this is true, recent order cancelled on me cause it was going to a freight forwarder..

I now buy from another online site which does ship brands to freight forwarders. Shame really after 4 years and many orders buying products through this site. Cry
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2011 at 10:48pm
Its a shame, of course it is. But please do remember that part of the reason trusnow's international system is a little more restrictive is because
1) they agreed to terms late on in the season. I assume many of those companies you use now will have similar terms over the next year or two. And
2) Its kind of the legacy of the discounts im afraid. You got great deals here, but its because you got such good deals via slightly nefarious means that TruSnow (as the offshoot of sierra) now have to take the hit.

I remember very distinctly wondering how it was that on the international customer thread there was a whole discussion topic including members of staff recommending mail forwarding. Im not attacking people or sierra because i LOVE what sierra did for international *customers*, but the facts are that a year down the line things are now far worse for us (internationals) than they could have been had the owner of sierra just waited until march to go discount mental. :)

Not only have we lost some incredible sales through retail timetables (including clampdowns on both timings and website 'discount' systems - killing competition by standardizing prices) and some amazing shipping deals, but manufacturers are now really clamping down on forwarding services. My anticipation is that within the next two years, no site outside of maybe ebay and craigslist is going to be sending you a board through a (known) mail forwarder. And proving your case that its being sent to a friend in the states, is going to become a lot harder.   

What we have to bear in mind is that sierra took a massive gamble at the end.

If they won, then mfgs would have been pushed to the limit to make a healthy profit, consumers would have got cheaper boards for a while, and smaller businesses would have been swallowed up or forced into niche markets the second all the giants of e-tailing jumped into competition with sierra (by also flouting the vendor agreements (if sierra were continually getting away with it then why would places like backcountry, the house, evo, porters et al agree to less business - they can take the hit for customers just as well as sierra can im fairly sure).

If they lost then well... things got more expensive for some customers (international buyers exploiting the loopholes or trying to flout the regulations), product is becoming regulated by the manufacturers including just how much they need to make a year to be profitable whilst keeping prices competitive; and small businesses are still able to offer you a deal almost in the same ballpark as a massive e-tailer without actually having to take a loss to sell you a board.

From a personal short term international customer standpoint, i know which one i like best.
And from a long term industry standpoint, i know which one i like best.

Its both good and bad that the sierra gamble didnt pay off. But the consequences of that risk right now are most heavily felt by TruSnow who face tighter regulation as a consequence of their former company being pretty much responsible for most of the current environment. They took on a manufacturing giant and lost. Ergo, that manufacturing giant gets to call the shots on retailers and distributors (and it gets to call a hell of a lot of shots on what TruSnow gets to do with its product if it expects to see any more for next year).

So dont hate :) They still want to give you the best deal they can, but if youre an international, yeah, the collapse of sierra hit us pretty hard and will continue to reverberate for a few years yet as the industry gets its house/inventory back in order. Then maybe we might see the same kind of arrogance from burton/k2 trying to dictate the market and a smaller independent label hungry to get itself a reputation as a global brand using vendors like TruSnow to get its product out and steal some custom with a brilliant new deck.

Take endeavor.

Endeavor in korea is priced at almost half the price of a burton custom in korea. They might be great boards, they might be crap boards, i honestly dont know, but here's what i noticed: they are EVERYWHERE. They're in all the shops, they're on the slopes (and in a country that is very much rental only) and they're offering a price point that's awesome for the korean market. Within a couple of years they might even become one of the dominant lines in korea forcing others to bring their prices down from the $900US (for a $500 board in the US), to something a little cheaper.
m00m
guest_114419 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote guest_114419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2011 at 9:57pm
DeadDeadShockedCryCryWHAT!? no Arbor international?

do you know how hard to find and $^&%ing expensive they are to get over here in Australia!!??

in december 2009 i was able to buy an Arbor board from sierra for $150 + 50 shipping USD =  $218.45 AU

in snowboard shops in two capital cities in Australia they quoted $680-$800 AUD for the exact same arbor board (not including shipping).

now in 2011 the recent models of these boards are priced on TruSnow at $300 USD (no int shipping which would be ~ $80 now) = 380 USD = $344.02 AU

and they are not even available in Australia yet. They are expected to hit the market at $1000 + AU

CryOuchShockedAngry
FMLCryCryDeadConfused
macca12 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote macca12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2011 at 1:58am
i keep getting this msg but it doesn't tell me what item it is. You have items in your cart that cannot be shipped internationally. Please refer to our international shipping rules for details.
ernestB View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote ernestB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2011 at 2:16am
Hi!. I'd like to buy burton equipment. What about shipping to Kazakhstan?
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2011 at 3:04am
Originally posted by ernestB

Kazakhstan?  Borat, is that you?
woodyy05 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote woodyy05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2011 at 4:43am
Originally posted by ctoma

Kazakhstan?  Borat, is that you?

Give me your tears gypsy!

i don't think anyone/many from kazakhstan rated borat at all, so you may be hitting a tender subject with that comment..
ernestB View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote ernestB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2011 at 11:46pm

Who is Borat?

Can I buy burton clothing on your sites or not?

bugsbunnymydad View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Quote bugsbunnymydad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2011 at 11:51pm

Who is Borat?

Can I buy burton clothing on your sites or not?

No. Burton can not be shipped overseas.
watching-sunset View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote watching-sunset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2011 at 11:57pm
Almost nothing can be shipped overseas...

I would suggest find friends in US and ask them too ship your purchases whereever you want)
Push hard and you'll reach the top
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator
Instructing How to Douglas!!

Quote dougfagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2011 at 7:06am

Brands that can be shipped internationally:

2XL, Academy, Adio, Aerial7, Airblaster, Alien Workshop, Alpina, Armada, Artec, Ashbury, Atomic, Bakoda, Bearpaw, Bern, Black Diamond, Blind, Bogner, Booster, Brewshoes, Celtek, Circa, Claden, Columbia, Company, Connelly, CWB, Defcon, Demon, DNA, Dragon, Drop, DSO, DVD, DVS, Element, Enjoi, Euro Sock, Famous Stars, Flow, Flux, Fourstar, Fox River, Freestyle, Globe, Grenade, Habitat, Head, Helly Hansen, Hitec, Hyperlite, Intense, IPath, Irish Setter, Kampus, Keen, Lakai, Lamar, Lange, Lifetime, Liquid Force, Look, LTD, Matix, Neff, Nitro, Nomis, Obey, Ogio, Orage, Osiris, Palmer, Patagonia, Planet Earth, Pow, Premier, Proboardshop, Protec, Rafters, Rainbow, Remote, Ripzone, Rome, Ronix, RVCA, Santa Cruz, Sanuk, Sapient, Sector 9, Sessions, Sierra, Sierra\Rome, Signal, Silence, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Smith, Spacecraft, Spy, Stepchild, Superfeet, Suunto, Technine, Trespass, TruSnow Tubbs, VAS, Vasque, Velvet, Version, Wigwam, Zoo York 

slipnslide View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote slipnslide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2011 at 7:56am
Originally posted by dougfagel

2XL, Academy, Adio, Aerial7, Airblaster, Alien Workshop, Alpina, Armada, Artec, Ashbury, Atomic, Bakoda, Bearpaw, Bern, Black Diamond, Blind, Bogner, Booster, Brewshoes, Celtek, Circa, Claden, Columbia, Company, Connelly, CWB, Defcon, Demon, DNA, Dragon, Drop, DSO, DVD, DVS, Element, Enjoi, Euro Sock, Famous Stars, Flow, Flux, Fourstar, Fox River, Freestyle, Globe, Grenade, Habitat, Head, Helly Hansen, Hitec, Hyperlite, Intense, IPath, Irish Setter, Kampus, Keen, Lakai, Lamar, Lange, Lifetime, Liquid Force, Look, LTD, Matix, Neff, Nitro, Nomis, Obey, Ogio, Orage, Osiris, Palmer, Patagonia, Planet Earth, Pow, Premier, Proboardshop, Protec, Rafters, Rainbow, Remote, Ripzone, Rome, Ronix, RVCA, Santa Cruz, Sanuk, Sapient, Sector 9, Sessions, Sierra, Sierra\Rome, Signal, Silence, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Smith, Spacecraft, Spy, Stepchild, Superfeet, Suunto, Technine, Trespass, TruSnow Tubbs, VAS, Vasque, Velvet, Version, Wigwam, Zoo York

Hmmmmmmmm, now let me see - that list can be narrowed down:

Popular snowboard brands worth buying: ummmmmm, Head, Nitro, Palmer, Santa Cruz, Sapient, Rome, Stepchild. None of the major players.

Popular snowboard outerwear brands worth buying: ummmmmm, Airblaster, Sessions. None of the major players.

Popular snowboard accessory brands worth buying: ummmmmm, Bakoda, Celtek, Dragon, Neff, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Smith, Superfeet. None of the major players.

There may be a few more worth mentioning, but not many. When you boil it down, the list is not exactly extensive.
bugsbunnymydad View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Quote bugsbunnymydad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2011 at 11:56am
Is there still a 12 item limit per international order? I was just doing a little winter shopping... hoodies, hats, beanies... and somehow I'm at 14 items in my cart already. I tried to go to checkout and there was no warning.
xcell1 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote xcell1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2011 at 8:33pm
Yes not much worth shipping overseas. You can't even get much of the stuff here in New Zealand that they will not ship here so I don't see how that helps anyone. What is here is overpriced.

spy, smith, sessions you can ship pitty about the import duties we also face

legsakimbo View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote legsakimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/12/2011 at 5:05am
I wish there was a filter button that would filters out all the internationally restricted items in your current search. That feature shouldnt be hard to knock up.
Justplainnuts View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Justplainnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/12/2011 at 12:55pm
That would be a helpful feature eh..
shaneus View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
The Remarkables, NZ

Quote shaneus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/12/2011 at 9:00pm
Then there would be pretty much nothing to look at.

Just use a forwarding company.
But use a different site as TruSnow don't allow this.
kristianhoffard View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote kristianhoffard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/11/2011 at 8:30am
I want to buy the Sierra Stunt with the rome s90 snowboard bindings. Is it possible to ship this to the Netherlands, cause there are so many brands that can't shipped internationally... So i just wanted to make sure before i buy it
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/12/2011 at 5:50pm
no problems, Sierra boards (and bindings) are restriction free and make awesome international setups. I should also add they have an AMAZINGLY GOOD warranty process. You will never have to return the board, instead you just have to take CLEAR (obviously) pictures and theyll send you out a new one. Definitely takes away from teh headache of having to pay the cost on shipping it back to the states. 
m00m
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator

Quote dougfagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/24/2011 at 7:07am
I regret to inform our TruSnow Members that Rome Products can no longer be shipped out of the U.S.

We appreciate your understanding.

Please check out any of these brands and products that can be shipped to destinations all over the globe:

2XL, Academy, Adio, Aerial7, Airblaster, Alien Workshop, Alpina, Artec, Ashbury, Bakoda, Bearpaw, Bern, Black Diamond, Blind, Bogner, Booster, Brewshoes, Celtek, Circa, Claden, Columbia, Company, Defcon, Demon, DNA, Dragon, Drop, DSO, DVD, DVS, Element, Enjoi, Euro Sock, Famous Stars, Flow, Flux, Fourstar, Fox River, Freestyle, Globe, Grenade, Habitat, Head, Helly Hansen, Hitec, Holden, Hyperlite, Intense, IPath, Irish Setter, Kampus, Keen, Lakai, Lamar, Lange, Lifetime, Look, LTD, Matix, Neff, Nitro, Nomis, Obey, Ogio, Orage, Osiris, Palmer, Planet Earth, Pow, Premier, Proboardshop, Rafters, Rainbow, Remote, Ripzone, Santa Cruz, Sanuk, Sapient, Sector 9, Sessions, Sierra, Sierra\Rome-S90, Signal, Silence, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Spacecraft, Spy, Stepchild, Superfeet, Suunto, Technine, Trespass, TruSnow Tubbs, VAS, Vasque, Velvet, Version, Wigwam, Zoo York 

letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/24/2011 at 7:32am
Doug,

What is the reason behind not being able to ship Rome international? It doesn't actually affect me but just was wondering.
DennyAG View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote DennyAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2011 at 10:42am
Hi, do you shipp to Czech republic??? I`d like to buy some shoes. Thanks for reply.
DennyAG View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote DennyAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2011 at 10:45am
Hi, do you shipp to Czech republic??? I`d like to buy some shoes. Thanks for reply.
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator

Quote dougfagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/01/2011 at 10:55pm

If you use any type of international credit card, or if we are having
trouble verifying your billing information, we will conduct what’s
known as a Small Charge Verification. 
This is only required for your initial purchase.

What we do:
• We charge your credit card an amount greater than $0, but less than
$3.00 USD.
• Contact you via phone or email informing you that we have assessed
the small charge.

What you do:
• Contact the bank associated with that credit card to learn the exact
amount of the small charge, it will show up as a charge by
Trusnow.com. It does not have to be in US dollars, we can perform the
conversion.
• Call us at (866)9867669 to confirm the charge and finish processing
your order. You can also send an email to help@trusnow.com. Please
include the following in your message: your name, order number, and
small charge amount included in the body of the email.

Why we do it:
This process is the easiest way to confirm that you have the credit
card in your hands, know your account number and bank information, and
are in good standing with your bank. 
Once we have confirmed your card, you won’t be asked to go through this process to place future orders.
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2011 at 1:30am
I was actually looking at dogfunk and was caught by surprise that rome had a disclaimer saying no sales outside US, Canada and Europe. I figured they were moving towards the restriction and it was gonna come in the next season. Thats another shitty piece of news for internationals then :( Not a sierra/trusnow specific piece, but just universally a little piece of shitcake to make my day a little less bright. 

2009/10 - Great time to buy snowboards :) If you missed it, unlucky!!!! :p
m00m
zloguru View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote zloguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2011 at 4:15am
Good afternoon!
Dear Sirs I have only one question:) Will you ship to Russia?
winn View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
my collection

Quote winn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2011 at 4:35am
add something to cart and see if russia is a selection and you will know
derbytownjoe View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2011 at 4:38am
Originally posted by Bethm

Hello International Buyers!

International Shipping destinations:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom

International Shipping Restrictions:
The following brands can only ship to the States (orders that are shipping to FORWARDING COMPANIES are not able to be processed with restricted items, please submit your order with an address that is from a Family Member or Friend that is within the US):

32, 686, Adidas, Analog, Anon, Arbor, Armada, Atomic, Bonfire, Burton, Capita, Cappel, Coal, Connelly, CWB, Dakine, DC, Dynastar, Electric, Emerica, ES, Etnies, Fischer, Forum, Foursquare, Fox, Full Tilt, Giro, GNU, Gravis, Jeenyus, K2, Lib Tech, Liberty, Line, Liquid Force, Marker, Merrell, Morrow, Nike, Nixon, North Face, O'Neill, Oakley, Patagonia, Pro Tec, Quiksilver, Radar, Rayban, Red, Reef, Ride, Ronix, Rossignol, Rome, Roxy, RVCA, Salomon, Smith, Special Blend, Tecnica, Union, Vans, Volcom, Volkl, Von Zipper

Brands that can be shipped internationally:

2XL, Academy, Adio, Aerial7, Airblaster, Alien Workshop, Alpina, Artec, Ashbury, Bakoda, Bearpaw, Bern, Black Diamond, Blind, Bogner, Booster, Brewshoes, Celtek, Circa, Claden, Columbia, Company, Defcon, Demon, DNA, Dragon, Drop, DSO, DVD, DVS, Element, Enjoi, Euro Sock, Famous Stars, Flow, Flux, Fourstar, Fox River, Freestyle, Globe, Grenade, Habitat, Head, Helly Hansen, Hitec, Holden, Hyperlite, Intense, IPath, Irish Setter, Kampus, Keen, Lakai, Lamar, Lange, Lifetime, Look, LTD, Matix, Neff, Nitro, Nomis, Obey, Ogio, Orage, Osiris, Palmer, Planet Earth, Pow, Premier, Proboardshop, Rafters, Rainbow, Remote, Ripzone, Santa Cruz, Sanuk, Sapient, Sector 9, Sessions, Sierra, Sierra\Rome-S90, Signal, Silence, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Spacecraft, Spy, Stepchild, Superfeet, Suunto, Technine, Trespass, TruSnow Tubbs, VAS, Vasque, Velvet, Version, Wigwam, Zoo York 

currently they do not ship to either the czech republic or to russia....
zloguru View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote zloguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2011 at 5:22am
Thanks a lot for the answer. It's a pity.

Anyone can suggest a good board shop with international shipping?
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2011 at 5:23am
No. 

Sorry. 
m00m
TheCanadian View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
yeee

Quote TheCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2011 at 2:59pm
This really sucks all the good brands dont ship to canada. I live in niagra falls literally a few minutes from the border. Anyone have any strategies that i can use to order brands like forum, burton and etc in canada. If not are there sites that are allowed to ship these brands to canada.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2011 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by TheCanadian

This really sucks all the good brands dont ship to canada. I live in niagra falls literally a few minutes from the border. Anyone have any strategies that i can use to order brands like forum, burton and etc in canada. If not are there sites that are allowed to ship these brands to canada.

thank you for positively contributing to the community with your insightufl comment!
yes there are brand restictions in place with the site that you are now on.... 
but this had been an ongoing affair for over a year.... its not new. please EVERYONE read the international restrictions page and realize that when it says on the product page that this item cannot be shipped out of the US.... its actually serious!

On a side note, maybe we need to make the Intl Ship page a sticky.....
CLoSeR View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CLoSeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2011 at 3:12pm
Go for a weekend trip across the border and buy your gear..
10 Sierra Crew | 10 Rome Crail | 10 Union Sierra Contact SL | 10 Nitro Reverb TLS Boots
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2011 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by derbytownjoe

Originally posted by TheCanadian

thank you for positively contributing to the community with your insightufl comment!
yes there are brand restictions in place with the site that you are now on.... 
but this had been an ongoing affair for over a year.... its not new. please EVERYONE read the international restrictions page and realize that when it says on the product page that this item cannot be shipped out of the US.... its actually serious!

I think i should add by mentioning that international restrictions also existed before march 2010. Theres only a tuiny tiny period in the life of this website (march 2010 - September 2010) where international restrictions didnt exist. And somewhat coincidentally the company which decided (somewhat unilaterally) that international restrictions no longer applied, filed for bankruptcy in June 2010 and then was almost liquidated in August 2010 before being bought by active sports in September 2010. 

So er, i guess you do the math :)

There is however two big differences between pre March 2010 and post september 2010 and its that you must verify your order (to combat fraud). AND you can no longer use known mail forwarding companies. This of course means you can still use UNKNOWN forwarding companies, but well, thats easier said than done :) 

m00m
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2011 at 4:13pm
buy boards, flip them, use the profit and buy a board in canada at the local price 
alexandra07 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote alexandra07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2011 at 5:39am
Hi, I,M from Canada, if i buy a borad in US do you know how much the tax will be at the boarder for a snowboard orgininally at 700$ in sale at 300$ ?
thx
tezpa View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote tezpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2011 at 7:00am
tezpa View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote tezpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2011 at 7:01am
jenni View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2011 at 7:03am
Originally posted by alexandra07

Hi, I,M from Canada, if i buy a borad in US do you know how much the tax will be at the boarder for a snowboard orgininally at 700$ in sale at 300$ ?
thx
300 x tax and then you'll have to determine if theres a duty fee. l think last time l check it was around 9%
ivan19iv View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote ivan19iv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2011 at 10:08am
Hello, you can send a snowboard to Russia in Tomsk if I buy from you online by credit card visa or master card?
daveskiman View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote daveskiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 8:38am
Hey I got all excited about getting some K2 skis from you guys and unless Im mentally challenged (likely) I cant see them on the 'brands that we dont ship overseas' list, but when I click on them it says note this brand connot be shipped o'seas. whats the deal can I have them or not?
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 8:43am
Originally posted by daveskiman

Hey I got all excited about getting some K2 skis from you guys and unless Im mentally challenged (likely) I cant see them on the 'brands that we dont ship overseas' list, but when I click on them it says note this brand connot be shipped o'seas. whats the deal can I have them or not?

im not gonna comment on the mentally challenged part.... :-P
but maybe you oughta clean your glasses ;-)

i quoted the restrictions a few weeks ago, and its right here on this page, about 3/4 the way down....

take a look under "shipping restrictions" in the middle line of the brands..... K2 is right there.... 

oh and for the guy above you 

no shipping to russia
dag/rj View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote dag/rj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 9:14am
Hi, I´m from Brazil and I know that you don´t ship there. But my sister is on vacation at Canada with her boyfriend until late December....so I´ve been thinking in buy a new board and bindings from Sierra and ship to Canada, so she can bring to me.
But I could´t include my billing information because I can´t inform my adress at brazil.
Can I buy the board with my brazilian credit card (amex, visa or master) and ship it to Canada?
Can I use paypal?
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 10:10am
it would probably best if you contact customer service to try to work out the details, as it sounds like it might be a bit complicated.

keep in mind the brand restrictions also apply to shipments to canada.

oh and no paypal.
dag/rj View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote dag/rj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 11:13am
Originally posted by derbytownjoe

it would probably best if you contact customer service to try to work out the details, as it sounds like it might be a bit complicated.

keep in mind the brand restrictions also apply to shipments to canada.

oh and no paypal.
Thanks for the info.
I´d buy a sierra board, that can be shipped to canada.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>