International Shipping Info

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 4567>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EvgenyKurdyukov View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote EvgenyKurdyukov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: International Shipping Info
    Posted: Jan/13/2012 at 10:04am
Hello dear members of this wonderful store! I would like to leave a comment on the delivery to Russia. The fact that the earlier attitude to naeshy country was very suspicious, but I would like to mention the fact that Russians are more and more concerned with shopping in the U.S. and it's a lot of fun! We have a high ability to pay and you can trust us! Why do not you open up the possibility to purchase Russia! PLEASE !))))
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2012 at 10:11am
I own the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Mount Rushmore and the Golden Gate Bridge.  I'm willing to sell you shares of each for a very small fee... please send me your credit card or PayPal account information.
andrewmusson View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote andrewmusson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2012 at 1:24pm
SO Rome dont ship overseas anymore??
derbytownjoe View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2012 at 2:00pm
nope, no more rome out of the US
Im Himmel gibt's kein Bier, drum trinken wir es hier.
kel View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote kel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2012 at 2:24pm
if you find it on the restriction page, or it shows when you look at the product page, then you know it cant.
ayelen View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote ayelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2012 at 8:29am
Hi!, I´m from Argentina, South America. Do you make shipments to Argentina?, can I use DHL or only FEDEX?
Thanks for your prompt response!,
Ayelen
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2012 at 9:48am
Originally posted by ayelen

Hi!, I´m from Argentina, South America. Do you make shipments to Argentina?, can I use DHL or only FEDEX?
Thanks for your prompt response!,
Ayelen

If you read the first page of this thread it lists the countries to which TruSnow ships....
sorry, but argentina is NOT on the list. 
SnowCam View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SnowCam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2012 at 9:26pm
Alright, so ive set my sights on a whole heap of burton stuff and a pair of DC judge 2012 boots (around $1500), and have just noticed that I cant have it directly shipped through your company due to agreements made with those brands... right?

It will cost me around 50% more to buy all this gear in Australia, is it possible to use the www.myamericanshopper.com website to forward these items onto me, negating your reposibility to the brands?

Cheers.
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2012 at 11:49pm
stupid double post. 

m00m
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2012 at 11:51pm
not any more it wont be. :) 

Trusnow/outdoors will not send to a known forwarding company. This is a potential loophole in international agreements and the companies that TruSnow do business with strongly oppose this practice. Should it be found that TruSnow endorse this practice, it threatens their contracts with those manufacturers in the future (as well as potentially risking the prospect of legal action). 

By basically telling them what the site youre using, you force their hand on the addresses now associated with that company :) 

m00m
Snwbrd87 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Snwbrd87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2012 at 9:53pm
Hi!
I just got 200 points and my awesome T-shirt :) there is a catch, though, I live in Russia, and TruSnow doesn't ship there :( Is there any way to send my sweet T-Shirt to a mail-forwarder in the US (since it's the brand you can ship internationally)?
Thanks!
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2012 at 10:26pm
Definitely NOT worth it dude. The tshort is like a 10 buck tshirt. Fair enough if you get it free shipping, but we dont. Youll be paying almost treble that just to receive it. 
m00m
daanbouman View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote daanbouman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2012 at 10:53pm
why is it that rome doesn't ship international anymore? because this means that i miss out on the sierra/rome package deals...
and is there perhaps a way to still be able to send it to the netherlands?
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2012 at 11:13pm
sierra/rome doesnt count as rome. It counts as sierra (or in this case TruSnow Theres no restrictions on the sierra items.

As for the question of why... well, almost all the A brands have export restrictions to protect their investment in foreign markets. Its sad, but its just the way businesses have to adapt to the reality of massive online retailers. 
m00m
jacko15 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jacko15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2012 at 12:03am
Hi, my friend is trying to buy a Burton board, however he can't get it shipped to where he lives (Australia). Is this a glitch or is it true with all Burton boards?
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2012 at 12:27am
Originally posted by Bethm

International Shipping Restrictions:
The following brands can only ship to the States (orders that are shipping to FORWARDING COMPANIES are not able to be processed with restricted items, please submit your order with an address that is from a Family Member or Friend that is within the US):

32, 686, Adidas, Analog, Anon, Arbor, Armada, Atomic, Bonfire, Burton, Capita, Cappel, Coal, Connelly, CWB, Dakine, DC, Dynastar, Electric, Emerica, ES, Etnies, Fischer, Forum, Foursquare, Fox, Full Tilt, Giro, GNU, Gravis, Jeenyus, K2, Lib Tech, Liberty, Line, Liquid Force, Marker, Merrell, Morrow, Nike, Nixon, North Face, O'Neill, Oakley, Patagonia, Pro Tec, Quiksilver, Radar, Rayban, Red, Reef, Ride, Ronix, Rossignol, Rome, Roxy, RVCA, Salomon, Smith, Special Blend, Tecnica, Union, Vans, Volcom, Volkl, Von Zipper

Brands that can be shipped internationally:

2XL, Academy, Adio, Aerial7, Airblaster, Alien Workshop, Alpina, Artec, Ashbury, Bakoda, Bearpaw, Bern, Black Diamond, Blind, Bogner, Booster, Brewshoes, Celtek, Circa, Claden, Columbia, Company, Defcon, Demon, DNA, Dragon, Drop, DSO, DVD, DVS, Element, Enjoi, Euro Sock, Famous Stars, Flow, Flux, Fourstar, Fox River, Freestyle, Globe, Grenade, Habitat, Head, Helly Hansen, Hitec, Holden, Hyperlite, Intense, IPath, Irish Setter, Kampus, Keen, Lakai, Lamar, Lange, Lifetime, Look, LTD, Matix, Neff, Nitro, Nomis, Obey, Ogio, Orage, Osiris, Palmer, Planet Earth, Pow, Premier, Proboardshop, Rafters, Rainbow, Remote, Ripzone, Santa Cruz, Sanuk, Sapient, Sector 9, Sessions, Sierra, Sierra\Rome-S90, Signal, Silence, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Spacecraft, Spy, Stepchild, Superfeet, Suunto, Technine, Trespass, TruSnow Tubbs, VAS, Vasque, Velvet, Version, Wigwam, Zoo York 

** special note to our AU customers ** if you keep your order under $1000 AUD you will have little to no custom duties to pay

Brand restrictions, look at the first post in this here thread. 

m00m
helios View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote helios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2012 at 2:29am
so looking to get the sierra/rome package sent to aus, the shipping costs list package 4 as $90. deos this ship it all the way to my address in australia or just to customs and i organise shipping from there.

and can another australian confirm that there is no import tax on imports rated as under $1000.

and what are the US export taxes like???
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2012 at 2:36am
Hey helios, 
It's been a while since i've ordered from this site but I'm pretty sure that shipping cost covers all the way to your home. 
Just a note on the shipping to your home thou. Pretty sure its tracked but not registered. So if you're not home to pick it up, they leave it at your door. (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Confirmed on the under $1000. Many people say they have, it says on the Gov, customs site and i've ordered up too $600 with no tax. 
Never got hit with an US export tax either. 
If only Queensland had snow...
willo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Cerro Bayo - Patagonia

Quote willo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2012 at 3:35pm
Hola Ayelén. Traer las cosas a Argentina no es tan fácil. si lo fuera... chau mercadolibre. Saludosssss
CLoSeR View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CLoSeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by helios

so looking to get the sierra/rome package sent to aus, the shipping costs list package 4 as $90. deos this ship it all the way to my address in australia or just to customs and i organise shipping from there.

and can another australian confirm that there is no import tax on imports rated as under $1000.

and what are the US export taxes like???

Hi Helios,

Im from Sydney, have ordered from TruSnow many times. There is no duty or GST payable on purchases under $1000 AUD, note that shipping costs are not counted. There is also no export tax from the USA to Australia.

I have ordered other goods from the USA over $1000 AUD, with these shippers like Fedex will call you asking you to pay associated duty/gst payable. Note there is a Australia/United States Free Trade Agreement where you don't have to pay duty on goods made in the USA if you supply the correct paperwork.

Lastly the shipping costs cover delivery direct to your door, it's usually with Fedex. However I usually call Fedex before delivery and ask them to hold at local depot for pickup as im not often home to accept delivery.

http://www.fedex.com/au/dropoff/

If you like outside the cities this may not be relevent as a third party courier would be involved.

10 Sierra Crew | 10 Rome Crail | 10 Union Sierra Contact SL | 10 Nitro Reverb TLS Boots
winze View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote winze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2012 at 5:22pm
Before you try to put an order through check the list of restricted brands too, as there seems to be some movement of some key brands to the restricted list like "Rome".

There isn't that much you can ship internationally anymore sadly :(
Nate85 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Nate85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2012 at 5:09pm
So I'm looking at buying a bunch of DC items but due to shipping restrictions will have to try and do something else, is it possible to use my credit card and buy the items, have them shipped to family in US and they then ship it to me as a gift?

Or does the system recognise my billing address as being Australian and cause an issue? In which case do I either change my billing address, or will I have to get my family to purchase it for me and then forward it to me?

Decisions decisions! I just can't stand the difference in prices, DC jacket I wanted to buy on here costs $120, went into a local store to compare and figure out sizes, and discovered they were selling it for $350. Absolutely ridiculous difference.
Migoo View Drop Down
Local
Local
Heaven

Online Status: Online
  Quote Migoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2012 at 5:50pm
Yep, the pricing is not even half competitive... if the discrepency was smaller I'm sure people would shop locally more.

As the for CC address, I don't think that will matter, it should just be the postal address. Might want to just contact someone from the site 1st to confirm.

Not sure how much stuff you are ordering but I think as long as you mark it gift and it's below $1000, it will be ok.
Migoo View Drop Down
Local
Local
Heaven

Online Status: Online
  Quote Migoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2012 at 5:53pm
Yep, the pricing is not even half competitive... if the discrepency was smaller I'm sure people would shop locally more.

As the for CC address, I don't think that will matter, it should just be the postal address. Might want to just contact someone from the site 1st to confirm.

Not sure how much stuff you are ordering but I think as long as you mark it gift and it's below $1000, it will be ok.
Nate85 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Nate85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2012 at 6:47pm
I would be more than happy to shop locally if it was a bit more competitive, I'm all about local businesses but I'm not going to pay over $200 difference for the same product any day soon.

It probably doesn't help that there aren't very many stores locally here that sell snow gear anyway, but regardless, I'll keep buying overseas if I'm saving so much money!
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2012 at 12:34am
as long as its family, it should be ok, but you're gonna need to call and discuss all of the details with customer service when you make your order.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2012 at 2:34pm
@ TS staff/admin

are there dealer restrictions for skate/bike stuff?

and what are the shipping prices for that stuff as well?

the current list is still only for snow stuff....
Byers View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Byers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/04/2012 at 3:33pm
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS LIST TO REFLECT ALL BRANDS THAT CANNOT BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY

Every time I place an order there is one or two items that aren't on the list and can't be shipped, which means I need to go back and rework my order. Very frustrating.
Byers - Boarding since '99
outofcoffee View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote outofcoffee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/07/2012 at 1:35am
It's horrible that you can't ship to fright forwarders. I used to place a lot of orders in 2009-2010, but since those restrictions came into effect, I almost do not shop at TruSnow Accordingly, I can not use a 15% discount anymore. And all this despite the fact that in Ukraine, where I live, there are no official representatives of at least half of the restricted brands.
Byers View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Byers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2012 at 6:19pm
Can you update the "international" link at the bottom of the page, its out of date
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 4:55am
Since they are pretty much tied in, their site gets routine and consistent updates, and its the best i can really do miles away from St Pauls...

Heres the-house lists...

International Shipping Restrictions:

Brands that CANNOT be shipped internationally:

The following brands can only ship to the States (orders that are shipping to FORWARDING COMPANIES are not able to be processed with restricted items, please submit your order with an address that is from a Family Member or Friend that is within the US):

32, 686, Adidas, Analog, Anon, Arbor, Bonfire, Burton, Capita, Cappel, Coal, Dakine, DC, Dynastar, Electric, Emerica, ES, Etnies, Fischer, Forum, Foursquare, Fox, Full Tilt, Giro, GNU, Gravis, Jeenyus, K2, Lib Tech, Liberty, Line, Marker, Merrell, Morrow, Nike, Nixon, North Face, O'Neill, Oakley, Pro Tec, Quiksilver, Rayban, Red, Reef, Ride, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Special Blend, Tecnica, Thirty Two, Union, Vans, Volcom, Volkl, Von Zipper, Liquid Force, Atomic, Armada, Connelly, CWB, Patagonia, Quicksilver, Rada, Ronix, Rome, RVCA, Smith

Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. We do not ship to freight forwarder addresses.

Brands that CAN be shipped 

internationally:

2XL, Academy, Adio, Aerial7, Airblaster, Alien Workshop, Alpina, Artec, Ashbury, Bakoda, Bearpaw, Bern, Black Diamond, Blind, Bogner, Booster, Brewshoes, Celtek, Circa, Claden, Columbia, Company, Defcon, Demon, DNA, Dragon, Drop, DSO, DVD, DVS, Element, Enjoi, Euro Sock, Famous Stars, Flow, Flux, Fourstar, Fox River, Freestyle, Globe, Grenade, Habitat, Head, Helly Hansen, Hitec, Holden, Hyperlite, Intense, IPath, Irish Setter, Kampus, Keen, Lakai, Lamar, Lange, Lifetime, Look, LTD, Matix, Neff, Nitro, Nomis, Obey, Ogio, Orage, Osiris, Palmer, Planet Earth, Pow, Premier, Proboardshop, Protec, Rafters, Rainbow, Remote, Ripzone, Santa Cruz, Sanuk, Sapient, Sector 9, Sessions, Sierra, Sierra\Rome, Signal, Silence, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Spacecraft, Spy, Stepchild, Superfeet, Suunto, Technine, Trespass, TruSnow Tubbs, VAS, Vasque, Velvet, Version, Wigwam, Zoo York 

** special note to our AU customers ** if you keep your order under $1000 AUD you will have little to no custom duties to pay

m00m
Byers View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Byers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by ippollite

Since they are pretty much tied in, their site gets routine and consistent updates, and its the best i can really do miles away from St Pauls...
Heres the-house lists...
<font size="2" style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "><strong style="color: rgb255, 0, 0; ">International Shipping Restrictions:<br style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "><p style="line-height: 15px; text-align: left; color: rgb255, 0, 0; ">Brands that CANNOT be shipped internationally:

<font size="1" style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; font-family: Verdana; ">The following brands can only ship to the States (orders that are shipping to FORWARDING COMPANIES are not able to be processed with restricted items, please submit your order with an address that is from a Family Member or Friend that is within the US):<span style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "></span><p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; font-family: Verdana; "><span style="line-height: 14px; "><span style="line-height: normal; border-collapse: collapse; ">32, 686, Adidas, Analog, Anon, Arbor, Bonfire, Burton, Capita, Cappel, Coal, Dakine, DC, <span style="line-height: 14px; ">Dynastar</span><span style="line-height: 14px; ">, Electric, Emerica, ES, Etnies, Fischer, Forum, Foursquare, Fox, Full Tilt, Giro, GNU, Gravis, Jeenyus, K2, Lib Tech, Liberty, Line, Marker, Merrell, Morrow, Nike, Nixon, North Face, O'Neill, Oakley, Pro Tec, Quiksilver, Rayban, Red, Reef, Ride, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Special Blend, Tecnica, Thirty Two, Union, Vans, Volcom, Volkl, Von Zipper, Liquid Force, Atomic, Armada, Connelly, CWB, Patagonia, Quicksilver, Rada, Ronix, Rome, RVCA, Smith</span></span></span>

<p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; font-family: Verdana; "><font size="1" style="font-weight: bold; ">Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. We do not ship to freight forwarder addresses.

<p style="line-height: 15px; text-align: left; color: rgb255, 0, 0; "><font size="5" color="#ff0000">Brands that CAN be shipped 

<p style="line-height: 15px; text-align: left; color: rgb255, 0, 0; "><font size="5" color="#ff0000">internationally:

<p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "><span style="line-height: 14px; font-size: x-small; "><span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; font-size: 13px; border-collapse: collapse; "></span></span>

<p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "><span style="font-size: x-small; ">2XL, Academy, Adio, Aerial7, Airblaster, Alien Workshop, Alpina, Artec, Ashbury, Bakoda, Bearpaw, Bern, Black Diamond, Blind, Bogner, Booster, Brewshoes, Celtek, Circa, Claden, Columbia, Company, Defcon, Demon, DNA, Dragon, Drop, DSO, DVD, DVS, Element, Enjoi, Euro Sock, Famous Stars, Flow, Flux, Fourstar, Fox River, Freestyle, Globe, Grenade, Habitat, Head, Helly Hansen, Hitec, Holden, Hyperlite, Intense, IPath, Irish Setter, Kampus, Keen, Lakai, Lamar, Lange, Lifetime, Look, LTD, Matix, Neff, Nitro, Nomis, Obey, Ogio, Orage, Osiris, Palmer, Planet Earth, Pow, Premier, Proboardshop, Protec, Rafters, Rainbow, Remote, Ripzone, Santa Cruz, Sanuk, Sapient, Sector 9, Sessions, Sierra, Sierra\Rome, Signal, Silence, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Spacecraft, Spy, Stepchild, Superfeet, Suunto, Technine, Trespass, TruSnow Tubbs, VAS, Vasque, Velvet, Version, Wigwam, Zoo York </span>

<p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; ">** special note to our AU customers ** if you keep your order under $1000 AUD you will have little to no custom duties to pay

Cheers
Byers View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Byers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Byers

[QUOTE=ippollite]

Heres the-house lists...
<font size="2" style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "><strong style="color: rgb255, 0, 0; ">International Shipping Restrictions:<br style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "><p style="line-height: 15px; text-align: left; color: rgb255, 0, 0; ">Brands that CANNOT be shipped internationally:

<font size="1" style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; font-family: Verdana; ">The following brands can only ship to the States (orders that are shipping to FORWARDING COMPANIES are not able to be processed with restricted items, please submit your order with an address that is from a Family Member or Friend that is within the US):<span style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "></span><p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; font-family: Verdana; "><span style="line-height: 14px; "><span style="line-height: normal; border-collapse: collapse; ">32, 686, Adidas, Analog, Anon, Arbor, Bonfire, Burton, Capita, Cappel, Coal, Dakine, DC, <span style="line-height: 14px; ">Dynastar</span><span style="line-height: 14px; ">, Electric, Emerica, ES, Etnies, Fischer, Forum, Foursquare, Fox, Full Tilt, Giro, GNU, Gravis, Jeenyus, K2, Lib Tech, Liberty, Line, Marker, Merrell, Morrow, Nike, Nixon, North Face, O'Neill, Oakley, Pro Tec, Quiksilver, Rayban, Red, Reef, Ride, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Special Blend, Tecnica, Thirty Two, Union, Vans, Volcom, Volkl, Von Zipper, Liquid Force, Atomic, Armada, Connelly, CWB, Patagonia, Quicksilver, Rada, Ronix, Rome, RVCA, Smith</span></span></span>

<p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; font-family: Verdana; "><font size="1" style="font-weight: bold; ">Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. We do not ship to freight forwarder addresses.

<p style="line-height: 15px; text-align: left; color: rgb255, 0, 0; "><font size="5" color="#ff0000">Brands that CAN be shipped 

<p style="line-height: 15px; text-align: left; color: rgb255, 0, 0; "><font size="5" color="#ff0000">internationally:

<p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "><span style="line-height: 14px; font-size: x-small; "><span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; font-size: 13px; border-collapse: collapse; "></span></span>

<p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; "><span style="font-size: x-small; ">2XL, Academy, Adio, Aerial7, Airblaster, Alien Workshop, Alpina, Artec, Ashbury, Bakoda, Bearpaw, Bern, Black Diamond, Blind, Bogner, Booster, Brewshoes, Celtek, Circa, Claden, Columbia, Company, Defcon, Demon, DNA, Dragon, Drop, DSO, DVD, DVS, Element, Enjoi, Euro Sock, Famous Stars, Flow, Flux, Fourstar, Fox River, Freestyle, Globe, Grenade, Habitat, Head, Helly Hansen, Hitec, Holden, Hyperlite, Intense, IPath, Irish Setter, Kampus, Keen, Lakai, Lamar, Lange, Lifetime, Look, LTD, Matix, Neff, Nitro, Nomis, Obey, Ogio, Orage, Osiris, Palmer, Planet Earth, Pow, Premier, Proboardshop, Protec, Rafters, Rainbow, Remote, Ripzone, Santa Cruz, Sanuk, Sapient, Sector 9, Sessions, Sierra, Sierra\Rome, Signal, Silence, Skullcandy, Smartwool, Spacecraft, Spy, Stepchild, Superfeet, Suunto, Technine, Trespass, TruSnow Tubbs, VAS, Vasque, Velvet, Version, Wigwam, Zoo York </span>

<p style="color: rgb24, 24, 24; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; ">** special note to our AU customers ** if you keep your order under $1000 AUD you will have little to no custom duties to pay

Cheers
salevukovi View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote salevukovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2012 at 12:07am
Can anyone tell me can I recieve snowboard to Italy or Sweeden ?

And how much is the Tax if I can :)

Thanks
ArtemUrazimbetov View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote ArtemUrazimbetov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2012 at 5:42pm
Hi, do you have a shipping to Kazakhstan?
Thanks.
RastaRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2012 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by ArtemUrazimbetov

Thanks.

As shown on the first page of this thread.

International Shipping destinations:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Korea,Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom

It is not listed there, therefore they do not ship there.
winn View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
my collection

Quote winn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by RastaRider

Originally posted by ArtemUrazimbetov

Thanks.

As shown on the first page of this thread.

International Shipping destinations:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Korea,Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom

It is not listed there, therefore they do not ship there.

Yeah but what you can do is as general Aladen (dictator) to see if he can hook you up
humdingaling View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote humdingaling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by salevukovi

Can anyone tell me can I recieve snowboard to Italy or Sweeden ?

And how much is the Tax if I can :)

Thanks

For Sweden

Shipments not exceeding SEK 1.400 in value that do 
not contain alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, 
perfume or scented water are exempt from customs 
duties

http://www.tullverket.se/download/18.230c8d84122d2a4008e80005391/Online+shopping.pdf

just did a fx....1400 SEK = approx 200 USD so you wont be buying many snowboards for that price LOL
Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side..
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 11:17pm
So just to get some clarification on the brand restrictions, does it also include brand name dvds? 
I want to get the Captia 'DoA' and Volcom '9191' both under restriction. Will I have to pay the 400% mark up on these dvds from Aus? 
woodyy05 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote woodyy05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2012 at 12:39am
Originally posted by koji3

So just to get some clarification on the brand restrictions, does it also include brand name dvds? I want to get the Captia 'DoA' and Volcom '9191' both under restriction. Will I have to pay the 400% mark up on these dvds from Aus? 

I don't know about Volcom but I'm fairly certain you can purchase dvd's direct from Capita (might only be electronic copy though). That way if TruSnow kick up a fuss about brand restrictions you can just get it from their website, if in turn it all fails and you don't want to pay the ridiculous mark up, there are other ways of getting your electronic paws on those films.... haha
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2012 at 8:53pm
Yer i'm a bit old school and prefer to have hard copies of Dvds and cd's that i will like/love. That's all. Probably will end up buying with the overpriced mark up thou. Ebay only has like 2 of both for sale... and both will end up costing $50ish each with shipping anyway. haha. Damn Aus... 

Understand the brand restrictions on gear, outwear etc but on dvd's....

Bit off topic but you planning to go back to canada man? Was thinking about moving there full time when i finish my trainee/apprenticeship. Missed out on this years working holiday and at the way things are going i'm going to miss the 2013/2014 season. Cry

woodyy05 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote woodyy05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2012 at 12:46am
Originally posted by koji3

Bit off topic but you planning to go back to canada man? Was thinking about moving there full time when i finish my trainee/apprenticeship. Missed out on this years working holiday and at the way things are going i'm going to miss the 2013/2014 season. Cry

Yeah fair enough, I can see your thought process on that. Don't bother waiting for a reply on here from a staff member because you're most likely never going to get one. Send a PM to one of the staff members and ask them. Have you even tried purchasing the Dvd's yet? Maybe the restrictions don't apply to dvd's...

Yeah I am, I'm heading back in November for another 9 months I guess. Then its back to finish university unfortunately, but that's life huh! I'd say more than likely I'll head back and do another season or something like that after I finish university.. but thats still a few more years away.

The snow isn't going to go anywhere, just keep taking the trips while you can and then when you manage to get a good chunk of time off, definitely head over to Canada, its so good over there!

Any plans to head back to Japan? ... probably should reply back to that via PM.. might p*$$ off the mods/other members
yupronina View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote yupronina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 4:15am

Hey!

Why doesn't you ship to Russia? We have long winters and need equipments Smile

Thanks!

Yuliya

Allieng View Drop Down
TRU Staff.
TRU Staff.

Quote Allieng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 7:23am
Originally posted by yupronina

Hey!

Why doesn't you ship to Russia? We have long winters and need equipments Smile

Thanks!

Yuliya

Hey Yuliya,

Russia, is one of many countries we do not ship too. We are currently looking into shipping their, but most likely will not happen soon.

Check back!!!

Allie
TâniaOliveira View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote TâniaOliveira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2012 at 7:48am
ty it's very usefull
WCCSLN View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote WCCSLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2012 at 8:25am

HIHI~~
DO the snowboards ship to Taiwan??
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/09/2012 at 8:02am
OMG... I just read through this page and my head is spinning... 
in-artis@yandexru View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote in-artis@yandexru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2012 at 11:36am

i consider TruSnow to be non-friendly for international byers...

i'm really tired of this shtooking suspense, without any answer by e-mail or by LiveChat and i cannot understand the problem :\ i've made and order, i'm ready for any verifying and i still hear nothing from the stuff :( 

Is it easier for you to talk by phone???

and i just want to have all the stuff cause it's already time to riiiiiide Cry

in-artis@yandexru View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote in-artis@yandexru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2012 at 11:40am
sorry i meant "staff" in the first case )))) 
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by in-artis@yandexru

i consider TruSnow to be non-friendly for international byers...

i'm really tired of this shtooking suspense, without any answer by e-mail or by LiveChat and i cannot understand the problem :\ i've made and order, i'm ready for any verifying and i still hear nothing from the stuff :( 

Is it easier for you to talk by phone???

and i just want to have all the stuff cause it's already time to riiiiiide Cry

Likely a credit card/shipping address issue. Phone them. As an international customer its probably best to use skype. Costs nothing, sounds fine and the only person annoyed by it will be the person at the other end of the phone... so er, win win? 

Also remember they are in Minnesota time, so dont phone at midday your time and likely expect anyone to be there. 

Phoning is ALWAYS the fastest way to get your shit sorted out. 
m00m
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>