1 Staff | 17 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 386,515 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > Snowboard Classified Section

Quick Login: Forgot password?

$2 custom die-cuts/vinyl decals, new colors!

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123 4>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
highzmen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote highzmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $2 custom die-cuts/vinyl decals, new colors!
    Posted: May/16/2008 at 7:14am
bumping my diecut thread. they're $2 each for single color dies up to 12" in length, anything else contact me through pm.

thanks!

available stock colors are: black, white, orange, yellow, red, green, blue, gray, teal, lime green, baby blue, gold, and purple

Lib Tech Trice MTX 157cm | Salomon Surface 156cm | Salomon Echelon Boots | Union Force Binding

PM FOR CUSTOM DIE-CUT VINYL STICKERS!
mlballer91 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
East Coast Rider

Quote mlballer91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2008 at 4:39pm
hey could you do this for me?

just like a 2 inch wide and 5 inches long of that design would be sick.
390s
52 horrorscope
CraigD View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote CraigD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2008 at 8:59am
Hey dude if you can make good stuff i could pay you for a few things. Got any pics of what you have done previously?

www.incaseyouhaventheard.com
highzmen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote highzmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2008 at 4:47pm
mball, i just vectorized your image and yes i can do it for ya.  what color do you need it in?

craigd, i'll try to get some pictures for you. i can do multi layers/colors if needed.

Lib Tech Trice MTX 157cm | Salomon Surface 156cm | Salomon Echelon Boots | Union Force Binding

youngun92 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote youngun92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2008 at 5:03pm

how bout it
highzmen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote highzmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2008 at 5:16pm
got it youngun, what size and color do you need? pm me, so we can get it started.

kobe View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2008 at 5:17pm
Can you give base rates so I have an idea how much it costs?
Thanks Approve
highzmen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote highzmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2008 at 5:32pm
up to 6" - $3
7-12" - $6
for one-color vinyl

as for multi-layered/colors add 35% to the specs above.

i can cut up to 24" in width x whatever.

Civicforever View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
mx5

Quote Civicforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/20/2008 at 6:43pm
Just out of curiosity, would you be able to do one like that analog one except the word MINGER

Just wondering because my photochop skills aren't any good and I like it...hm  
ichiban View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ichiban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2008 at 8:56am
im interested, about how long would it take to make and ship? i'm livin in the bay right now, san bruno to be exact
highzmen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote highzmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2008 at 9:59am
i'm in sac, so it should take a day or two depending on what colors i have on hand.

youngun92 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote youngun92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2008 at 12:44pm
are my dies done?

Ski Bum
Ski Bum
East Coast Rider

Quote mlballer91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2008 at 1:00pm
Hey did you send mine out?
390s
52 horrorscope
highzmen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote highzmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2008 at 7:37pm
yea i sent em out, should be there tomorrow or so.

Ride A Capita View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Ride A Capita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2008 at 3:25am
what colors can you do?
highzmen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote highzmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2008 at 6:35am
i have white, black, red, yellow, orange, blue, grey, pink, green

hoon View Drop Down
Guest Gear Expert

Quote hoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2008 at 3:26pm
ps you need to reduce your prices by a dollar me thinks.
2010? More Like 1910
Jdsimmons2 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Jdsimmons2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2008 at 12:28am

Highzmen,   is shipping included in your price?

highzmen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote highzmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2008 at 5:23am
yes shipping is included

Jdsimmons2 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Jdsimmons2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2008 at 5:37am
okay, thats not too bad.
so you can do any design basically.  cuz i'm gonna need a couple different names, but i can get the fonts once i get home from my trip this week or maybe a little later
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
East Coast Rider

Quote mlballer91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2008 at 11:07am
mine turned out amazing, ill shoot some pics when i stick em on. ill probably get a few more sometime. this guys legit. good work
390s
52 horrorscope
youngun92 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote youngun92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2008 at 12:05pm

9'' white
would it be possible with how fine the letters are?

highzmen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote highzmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2008 at 5:45am
yes its possible young

noregrets View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote noregrets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2008 at 11:55am
Hey, i got 6 die cuts I would like you to make. I left you a pm : )
palmerisdaname View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote palmerisdaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2008 at 8:19pm
what is a die cut.....?
joey101 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote joey101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2008 at 3:29pm

are die cuts like a graphic that covers you whole snowboards?

noregrets View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote noregrets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2008 at 6:25am
die cuts are similar to stickers. You put them on your snowboard to customize or rep the companies that you support. You can see a lot of pros have die cuts of their sponsors on their boards.
Die cuts have no background sticker, and instead of like stickers that tend to strip and peel when wet, die cuts are made out of vinyl which makes them last up to 5 years. You can put them on your car, on your board, etc.

Highzmen does great work. I have over 20 die cuts made by him. The stuff looks great and the prices are fair!
odoyale rules View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2008 at 7:44am
Yea, pretty much you peel of a layer of paper, then you rub the sticker on your surface, and finally peel off another piece of paper.  You end up with jut the design, no background at all.
18 days and counting

I make custom diecuts (stickers). PM me for info
joey101 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote joey101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2008 at 11:48am
can you send me some of the stuff you did?
noregrets View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote noregrets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2008 at 6:08pm
joey, my board has some of the die cuts that highzmen as done for me, just check my member profile pictures
T[a]YLOR View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote T[a]YLOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2008 at 7:41pm
hey can you make some holden and 32 diecuts? maybe a few flux? dont make anything yet, but im super interested.
joey101 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote joey101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/05/2008 at 5:21pm
i might b interested
bilyth View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bilyth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/05/2008 at 6:29pm
hey,

if i got you to make like a 10" die cut, is it possible to  cut out parts of it to be used at different times?

what i'm thinking is to get a large die cut sticker with multiple copies of my contact info...then i hope to cut them out one at a time & label them on various things i own.

you know what i mean? is it possible with die cuts? or is it a one time use thing?

sorry if it's a dumb question..i just not %100 sure i know what die cuts are/how they work.

thanks!
Ride A Capita View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Ride A Capita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/05/2008 at 7:57pm
yo I think I want 2 giant 7" union dicuts in orange, do-able??
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
East Coast Rider

Quote mlballer91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/05/2008 at 8:05pm
anyone who would like to see pictures of his work check my profile. turned out sick
390s
52 horrorscope
joey101 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote joey101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2008 at 3:33pm
your work is really good i might be interested
joey101 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote joey101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/13/2008 at 4:34pm

pmed u highzmen

MadAnthony81 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
when i had hair, pass pic

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/21/2008 at 11:02am
highzman- you're hookin people up at a great price! that's great I appreciate it.  I wanna get a few stickers done by winter that say JESUS SAVES.  So far i'm looking at the Celtic MD font, would the sticker be a rectangle  or would it be a cut-out of each letter with the details inside the letters cut-out as well? Also, I would like to know if there is a height limit, the sticker will be about 9 inches , so im guessing it might be about 4 inches high.  I'm sure that's OK but i just wanna check withya.  I gotta figure out how to send you the image and I have to find some other fonts, ill talk to you later, thanks
whatchoo bringin to the table for God? Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends-Jesus
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/21/2008 at 11:20am
I just saw the post on what a die-cut is.  And i now understand you can do any height.  Do you live in stockton? maybe i can pick them up and save money.  I wont TP your house, dont worry.  I need to go find a font on dafont.com, later
whatchoo bringin to the table for God? Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends-Jesus
ShredbettyZoe View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
<3

Quote ShredbettyZoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2008 at 10:23am
Hey guys, i can convert designs for you if you want.

Here's some vectors of logos i've done... but i can do more crazier custom stuff than that!

toastmee View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote toastmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2008 at 5:00am
Shredbetty,

that's pretty sweet- thanks for posting.

Do you do any designs? I was just thinking it'd be nice to get something unique but i'm not very artistic ...

let me know..nothing complex. just a cool little desgin would be nice.

thanks!
Instructor
Instructor
<3

Quote ShredbettyZoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2008 at 4:55pm
yea, PM me if you want me to work on something for you, give me some ideas, shoot me some pictures if you want too.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2008 at 2:40pm

awesome zoe, youre awesome.  I'll PM you. it'll be super easy for you, i just need one word above the other.  Maybe sized, if Highzmen doesn't do that.

Highzmen, do you want the image already sized? or will you make it the desired size

MrRorschach View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote MrRorschach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2008 at 9:08pm
highzmen, are you around?

sent you a pm a few days back..
Instructor
Instructor
<3

Quote ShredbettyZoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2008 at 4:36pm
for those of you who dont know how die-cuts are made check out this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljmca2btHXM

it shows the process - it cuts out the vectored shapes...
Izzyfuld View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
cbk

Quote Izzyfuld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2008 at 1:42pm
can you do an airblaster pill
or pterrydactyl?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2008 at 12:47pm

highzenmen- i found an animation pic i like alot, it means alot to me, so im wondering if you can get other colors in, if you can can you show them to me or tell me where i can see them for selection?

or does anyone know of a place where i can get a design turned into a sticker, even if it has unbasic colors?

klutzycurtis View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote klutzycurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2008 at 7:59pm
you could get some sticker paper and make your own sticker, but as far as die cuts go, I don't think so
trewyn15 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote trewyn15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2008 at 7:28am
has this kid even been on lately? i havent seen him post
Instructor
Instructor
<3

Quote ShredbettyZoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2008 at 5:07am
Hey guys sorry i didn't answer sooner.
I cant cut/ship stickers to you guys, so if you dont know someone who can cut them, and this Highzmen guys doesnt seem to be answering than we cant make stickers!

I also dont really want to send logos out becuase I dont make any money off this - but the person cutting does, so if i send logos they can be re-cut and a lot of of ppl will buy logos... I'm only offering my help to make personal designs, for fun. Sorry Izzyfudl that includes the airblaster pill and pterrydactyl.

so if you find something you think you might like as a sticker, i will help you by vectoring it.
I can see if my friend can cut them, but I dont know how the payments would work... if you have someone who can cut them then I'll just send you the .eps file.

OR if you want me to show you what something might look like on your snowboard I can do that too... I can make an example (provided theres an image of your boards top sheet somewhere online).

I'm only doing this for fun, I dont wanna be paid. Work comes first though (sometimes... hihi) so if im slow theres probably a reason!

:-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>