Post your Photography

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 13141516>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SwarleyAUS View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post your Photography
    Posted: Jul/15/2013 at 9:11pm
Quick edit from Drift Ghost footage on Youtube. Unfortunately while the output bitrate was maxed in Premiere, the video quality isn't quite as good as the footage straight out of camera.
K2 Darkstar | LibTech MC Kink | Burton Mission, Moto, Grill | Smith I/O, Gage | Drift HD Ghost
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 11:31pm
Hows the original footage compare to GoPro? 
Your vid was super choppy in youtube even on 720p. 

frame rate while shooting?

If only Queensland had snow...
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 1:07am
Man, I've been so MIA, especially from this thread...

koji3, great work man, from that wedding!  I am digging your new perspectives and you're really developing your eye.  Keep 'em coming!  I know what you mean, the editing is just if not more tedious... so many hours in front of my computer this season (photo and video).

Hey Angry Midget Yo, am I too late?  I highly recommend buying digital SLR bodies used, they depreciate so fast (compared to lenses) so you can probably get a good deal on a used 5Dii or a 7D.  Both are very capable cameras, you just have to decide whether or not you want a crop or full frame body.  $2k is a pretty sizeable budget, is that for body alone or lenses too?

Some of my recent work: 

Check out my channel & SUBSCRIBE! www.youtube.com/fj5
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 1:46am
Thanks FJ! means a lot. I saw your video for that wedding you posted up on facebook. Awesome stuff. So beautiful and the song choice is great. Downloaded the song not long after LOL

A few photos came out super awesome in my perspective but i tend to panic at times and don't compose shots too well. Guess that'll come with practice or patience.  LOL Would of loved to get a few beautiful shots while at the Brides 'pre-wedding' shots but the hotel room she was in was so so so small... even the 24mm on the 5D didnt get a wide enough shot.... let alone the 3 brides maids, 2 parents and king size bed in there. 
Fell in love with the 35mm lens which i hired out. Such a beautiful piece of glass. definitely on the next to buy list. 

Love your shots, especially the last one in the forest. so good. 
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 4:27am
Wow... some amazing pictures in this thread!! I've only taken pictures with my mobiles and a lame old Olympus digital camera I had. I say had 'cause Nikon had a sale here today and they would give you $150 trade in on whatever camera you had, so I traded that in for a new D3200! They'll also offered $100 cashback and a free wifi adaptor so I couldn't refuse it.

Never had a SLR before and from the few hours of ownership I can tell it will be a steep learning curve! hahaha

Anyway, a post means nothing without pictures so I'll post some "good" ones I got but they're all from my phone (Samsung S3) and I suck. All in all, I was pretty happy with them... hopefully will improve with the new gear!

A wedding I attended and somehow this picture came out:

Getting artistic (aka 'drunk') at the swimming pool

Random dude on a practice day

The Opera House from the boat

The Harbour Bridge during the Vivid Festival

And this one sucks as a picture but I just can't get passed this bball court in the middle of the Harbour and almost in front the Opera House...

Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 9:12am
@Fj5 Thanks for the tip, I still haven't bought it yet.  Just waiting around until I see an insane good deal for both.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 10:19am
A few shots from my climb last weekend of Kit Carson and Challenger Point. 

"Sign up for the Daily give away at Thrive. http://www.thrivesnowboards.com/rp/66964"
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by educalifa

Wow... some amazing pictures in this thread!! I've only taken pictures with my mobiles and a lame old Olympus digital camera I had. I say had 'cause Nikon had a sale here today and they would give you $150 trade in on whatever camera you had, so I traded that in for a new D3200! They'll also offered $100 cashback and a free wifi adaptor so I couldn't refuse it.

Never had a SLR before and from the few hours of ownership I can tell it will be a steep learning curve! hahaha

Anyway, a post means nothing without pictures so I'll post some "good" ones I got but they're all from my phone (Samsung S3) and I suck. All in all, I was pretty happy with them... hopefully will improve with the new gear!
Amen to that! haha such a hard learning curve. As is the basics aren't enough, composition is a killer to get right. Cry
Good lenses = better photos, so when you do invest, buy quality lenses. 
Tripod and ND faders, nd grads are great for landscape photography (A must LOL). 

If you haven't got it yet, buy a 50mm lens So good and the 50mm F1.8 is SO cheap. Both nikon and canon make them and they are around $120 AU but are very cheaply built. They produce some killer quality photos thou.

educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by koji3

Amen to that! haha such a hard learning curve. As is the basics aren't enough, composition is a killer to get right. CryGood lenses = better photos, so when you do invest, buy quality lenses. Tripod and ND faders, nd grads are great for landscape photography (A must LOL). 
If you haven't got it yet, buy a 50mm lens So good and the 50mm F1.8 is SO cheap. Both nikon and canon make them and they are around $120 AU but are very cheaply built. They produce some killer quality photos thou.  

Well, it sounds like I'm on the right track then... bought a cheap body so I could spend a little more on lenses/filters/tripod/etc. But I haven't bought anything yet 'cause I'm at that stage I'm so lost I don't even have doubts yet! hahaha

Seriously though, I was looking at some 50mm f1.8 and from what I read, the "G" is the one to have on the Nikon series but they're are around $100-120 more. The good thing is I have 2 mates who bought the same camera so we'll just buy different lenses and creat a mini pool for us. I'll get the 50mm, someone else will get a 35mm and the last guy insisted on getting a 70-300mm. We race motorcycles and that'd be pretty handy so I'll "let him" buy it! hahaha We'll get our own filters/tripods and etc though. My camera came with the 18-55 lens (they opted for the 18-105 bit more exxy so I passed) and that's what I'm trying to learn with at the moment!
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2013 at 2:44am
If you're on a budget, the cheapest 50 1.8 does wonders. But if you are going to pay the extra i'd recommend the 50 1.4 anyway. 

Question is what kind of photography are you going to mostly do? If moto photography, a
great zoom lens is the sigma 150-500. awesome lens but a bit pricey. Very sharp lens for a Sigma. 

Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2013 at 3:42am
How do you mean it's choppy Koji? My helmet vibrated a bit more than expected, yes, and aside from the low bit-rate compression used by YouTube which introduced artifacting and such, I don't exactly know what you mean about it being choppy... Watch it on 1080p, then there'll at least be no down-scaling.

Compared to my mate's Hero 2 I much prefer the Ghost footage. The wide angle footage from the Hero 2 has much less bearable distortion, at least IMO, and definitely less contrast/detail.

1080p 30fps.
K2 Darkstar | LibTech MC Kink | Burton Mission, Moto, Grill | Smith I/O, Gage | Drift HD Ghost
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2013 at 4:08am
I've uploaded a 10 sec RAW edit of the footage, 1080p @ 30fps - website link
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2013 at 4:19am
Must be the vibration of the footage then. Just looks like it skips frames. 
Btw  do you play BF3 on comp? i swear ive seen your name else where. 
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2013 at 7:06pm
At least, the raw footage looks ok to me. Haha yeah I do, it's my Steam name too. Well it's pretty much my alias for everything!

This is me -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0-_LEv1XXU ;D
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2013 at 10:22pm
Experimented with the camera a bit yesterday, there's lots of cool stuff you can do with these SLRs, huh!?

My newbie best newbie attempts so far:

Manual focus and low light... my nemesis!

Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2013 at 11:28pm
[-What lens did you get with the D3200 educalifa?-]

Should read your posts first! The 18-55 is actually pretty good for macros too. It's also handy pro-grade 70-200's are continuing to come down in price as the years go by.
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 12:39am
^^ Tamron VC 70-200mm 2.8 is only $1200. Cheap as shit for a quality piece of glass. 
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 1:17am
$1200? I've seen $1400 but not $1200! Yeah I was looking a it but it had bad haloing on the long end (http://frozenbytad.freeweq.com/web_images/uhoh.png Tamron on left, Nikon 70-200 f4 on right for comparison) so I went for the Sigma OS after 2 years of searching, $1100.
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 3:31pm
I'm leaning towards a Nikon 70-300mm VR. I know it's not an amazing piece of glass but it's cheap enough and it 'should' suffice for what I need. I can get a a refurbished one from Nikon for $340, can't beat that. It has VR which is something I think is a big plus and the fastest focus speed amongst the ones I would consider (55-200/55-300/18-200).

I'll still use it on a tripod most of the time and if I didn't want to shoot motorcycle races I'd probably go with the 200mm... but I'm pretty sure it won't be enough.
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 9:15pm
swarley, yer you're right sorry. I was thinking the 24-70 VC by tamron. Good lens.

Any lens is better then non but just from personal experience, I wish i would of saved up and  bought better quality glasses straight up. Saves you money in the long run. You could always buy second hand for the cheaper lenses thou. Plenty of people out there that splurge on gear then sell it cheap because they realised that photography isn't 'that' easy.

EDIT**
heres a site i use for reviews and occasionally i'll use digialrevtv on youtube. 
http://slrgear.com/reviews/showcat.php/cat/2
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 1:44am
That side has a ton of info! Thanks a lot!
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 2:10am
Fortunately with the inter-brand competition these days quality glass (even new) can be had cheap. Unfortunately in regards to sports however, besides UWA's, good glass is pretty pricey. As I said I was searching for 2 years for the right lens - but that's just because to me $1500 isn't an amount I'm willing to put down without getting a lens without compromise!

I also love The Digital Picture's ISO Chart comparison page, really handy for getting a rough idea of a lens's sharpness in conjunction with DP Review.

EDIT: Oh and I looked good and hard at the frame-skipping issue, I think there is some however IMO again it's just YouTube's crap compression, the raw footage is all good.
bmcmahan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bmcmahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 3:32am

Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.

educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 5:33am
Where are those blue holes? Pretty amazing shots!
Witty1 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Witty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 6:49am
Yellowstone... all around old faithful... 
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 11:04am
Haha, I just can't help but snicker at that picture of the dog getting nailed by a snow ball.  LOLUmm, is the water safe to touch?    
Instructor
Instructor

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 12:08pm
Nice pics of Yellowstone.  We are headed there in 2 weeks.  BMC do you have any suggestions of what to see and not to see?
"Sign up for the Daily give away at Thrive. http://www.thrivesnowboards.com/rp/66964"
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 8:11pm
Awesome aerial shots!!! Love them. So beautiful. :)
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 8:22pm
Yellowstone? Hmmm... I'm guessing free diving is a no go then.
Witty1 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Witty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 8:53pm
If you all want, check out my website:

www.ericwittenmeierphotography.com

Tell me what you think of the photos I shot... 
Mostly extreme sports but I do dabble in nature photography at times. 
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2013 at 12:51pm

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2013 at 3:51pm
@Witty I like your nature shots more than all your other shots, I guess because I like how the colors really stands out in contrast which I guess has something to do with the lens you're using?
Witty1 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Witty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2013 at 3:57pm
Lenses & photoshop... knowing how to use it without making it look too ridiculously unrealistic... 
Witty1 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Witty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2013 at 4:12pm
Also, shooting BASE jumping in SoCal... everything is brown and grey, not too much green or any other colors to be honest...
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/05/2013 at 6:41pm
Had a go at shooting some racing action over the weekend. Not gonna lie to you, folks... not easy! hahaaha The Kit lenses don't focus fast enough unfortunately and we hardly had the sun out at all which didn't exactly make things easier either.

Anyway...

Unfortunately the Kit lens are bit too slow... I'm sure a better photographer can work around that but I struggled.

I even tried recording a video but as you can see, it's hardly something to write home about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZX_kPRpXrk

Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/05/2013 at 7:57pm
One way around the slow focusing is to manually focus. No I'm not kidding, just AF where the bike, for example, will be when it comes past and you aim to take the shot (ie, focusing on the ground about where he is in the above shots), then without refocusing set it manual focus (on the body or lens). Then just burst shoot or time one shot really well to get the rider in focus. Might take a bit to get used to, but there'll much less lag before the shutter release.

That or buy a 70-200 =D

Otherwise they're good, I'm seeing some rule of thirds! ;)
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2013 at 2:57am
Originally posted by SwarleyAUS

Otherwise they're good, I'm seeing some rule of thirds! ;)

hahaha I did give it a try but it still doesn't come naturally... oh well, hopefully in time. As for the 70-200, I just missed out on an awesome deal on a 70-300 VR last Friday... a mate had it for sale and I didn't know, went for $250!!!! It would have been great if I had it with me on the day. I had to pretty much only take pictures of the boxes and a part of the straight because the rest of the track was simply too far.

Also, thanks for the tip re the manual focus! Will def give it a try. A lot of the pictures I tried to take with the AF turned out sort of like this

In my opinion, lots of potential... but in the end, blurry as hell.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2013 at 5:12am
$250's not bad! There's always some on ebay... Nikon must've made a few! The minimum for them new (on ebay) seems about $400 only though now.

ebay 1

ebay 2

There's also the Tamron 70-300 VC, worthy competitor on paper it seems, and in price: digital picture
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/06/2013 at 5:39am
Thanks for that! I've put them on my watch list but to be honest I don't like my chances of getting a bargain that good on ebay. At $400 it's almost worth buying a refurbished one from Nikon from what I've seen...

I had a look at the Tamrons and they do stack up nicely. I'll see if I can find one at a decent price but in reality I'd prefer to go with the Nikon lens just 'cause if I ever want/need to sell it, it should give me a better resale value.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2013 at 8:33pm
Have you considered an 85mm f1.8? I hear it's pretty popular for sports... even some pro photographers use it for basketball. Of course you'd want to test that it does focus fast enough before you bought one (because that lens' speed may be bottlenecked by the AF performance of your camera body), but they're pretty cheap, would give you a bit more zoom and really shallow depth of field.

Just suggesting it because you said you know someone else who might be buying the 70-300 themselves for your group to share. Although, I will admit it would be a bit of a jump though - going to a prime lens - having to learn new techniques with it because of it's lack of 'versatility' (being fixed focal length and whatnot) so feel free to ignore.

EDIT: The f1.8G with SWM of course.
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2013 at 9:14pm
Not ignoring that at all, mate! I do like the idea of the 85mm because I also shoot a lot of video and those lenses are supposed to be very good at that too.

From what I read, the 1.8G's autofocus is pretty fast so it should be ok to use it for sports photography. My only concern is that (again, from what I read) because my camera is a DX is would perform as a 127mm lens which would make it really hard to use it indoors...
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SwarleyAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2013 at 9:40pm
Yeah it would be useless for indoor shots. I struggle to use my 35 f1.8 on DX indoors! It was ok for a engagement party job, but I can't use it for party shots in a house =/ ~55mm is too long for it let alone 100mm+!
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by SwarleyAUS

Have you considered an 85mm f1.8? I hear it's pretty popular for sports... even some pro photographers use it for basketball. Of course you'd want to test that it does focus fast enough before you bought one (because that lens' speed may be bottlenecked by the AF performance of your camera body), but they're pretty cheap, would give you a bit more zoom and really shallow depth of field. 

Just suggesting it because you said you know someone else who might be buying the 70-300 themselves for your group to share. Although, I will admit it would be a bit of a jump though - going to a prime lens - having to learn new techniques with it because of it's lack of 'versatility' (being fixed focal length and whatnot) so feel free to ignore.

Not ignoring that at all, mate! I do like the idea of the 85mm because I also shoot a lot of video and those lenses are supposed to be very good at that too. 

From what I read, the 1.8G's autofocus is pretty fast so it should be ok to use it for sports photography. My only concern is that (again, from what I read) because my camera is a DX is would perform as a 127mm lens which would make it really hard to use it indoors...
The 85 1.8's are really quick in auto focus, both canon and nikon. Good lens for any beginner at a relatively small price. Perfect lens for portraits and stuff like that.
BUT i don't think that its a great choice for sports, especially if you want to do moto stuff. I don't think the range is big enough, even with the 1.6x crop factor. You don't get to move around much because of the limited space/barriers at those events either, so you'd have to take a few shots, move then wait a lap before you can get more. Where as if you have a zoom, you can get several different shots just by zooming in and out.  

Just my 2 cents. 

Oh and with your bike shots, a cool trick is if you get parallel with the straight and take a shot of the bike (with around 1/50th of a second shutter speed) and pan with the bike. If you get it right, you should get a decently sharp photo of the bike but with a blurred background. It gives it a feel of speed/movement. 
I suck at explaining things, especially on the net... but heres an example from google images. 

dy3versity View Drop Down
Local
Local
Fresh Pow!

Quote dy3versity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2013 at 12:42am

One of my favorite pictures from my Big Island Hawaii trip.
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2013 at 11:37am
^That is sick.  Might become my new background.  It's lava right, not a close up on a cow-pie?
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2013 at 12:09pm
Is that how lava looks like up close?  It's kind of unique I guess like the rings of a tree trunk.
dy3versity View Drop Down
Local
Local
Fresh Pow!

Quote dy3versity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2013 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by LeerroooyJenkins

^That is sick.  Might become my new background.  It's lava right, not a close up on a cow-pie?

Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Is that how lava looks like up close?  It's kind of unique I guess like the rings of a tree trunk.

Yea, that is how lava rock looks like. It folds on top of itself and creates these rings. There is also another picture I have where it looks like twizzlers! Let me see if I can dig it up.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2013 at 9:15am
Me summiting Crestone Needle this past weekend. 

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2013 at 12:15pm
Wow, cool pic although I think it would of been better if you threw both arms up in victory or something.  LOL
ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/16/2014 at 8:16pm
Thread revival! Lot of good pictures up in here. Anyone here use the Nex cameras? Picked up two mf legacy lenses recently for dirt cheap and they seem to be awesome when using the focus peaking on the Nex
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>