Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123 151>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
evo_1320 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Snowboarding

Online Status: Offline
  Quote evo_1320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All things SPORTS
    Posted: Jan/23/2016 at 2:52pm
I hate trying to find binding I can get with this coupon code.
kegan27r View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kegan27r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2016 at 1:12pm
I don't think Saban will ever leave college. He can always be the top paid coach and can always get the top recruits so they'll always be in championship contention, he had no reason to leave except to try and win a super bowl but he'll need years of expiring in the NFL before that'll happen. 
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Online
  Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2016 at 10:17am
With so many NFL head coach vacancies right now, I'm sure Saban's phone is ringing off the hook. He won't take any of the offers though, but I'm sure he'll go to Alabama's AD and let him know about all those offers and get a raise. LOL
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2016 at 5:44pm
^ True but he's still the devil.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2016 at 3:11pm
I"m not a Saban fan either...but..bottom line...he wins...
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2016 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by lightning80

Congrats to Alabama for winning another National Championship..4 in 7 years!

Boooo, I despise Saban. 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2016 at 10:11am
Congrats to Alabama for winning another National Championship..4 in 7 years!
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/23/2015 at 8:00am
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/14/2015 at 1:10pm
Hey, did you hear the push to fire Klinsmann is starting to heat up?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/14/2015 at 10:15am
^ umm..did you really need to post that 3 times?

They're talking firing him because the team has been losing. But, maybe the players are just not so good?
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/13/2015 at 7:29pm
the push to fire Klinsmann is starting to heat up...
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/13/2015 at 7:19pm
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/13/2015 at 6:55pm
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/13/2015 at 12:23pm
After being embarrassed by TCU last week, Texas beats #10 Oklahoma 24-17. UT is better than what their record indicates. Although they are 2-4, they lost the games to Cal and #24 OK State because of last minute special teams mistakes. Those games against quality teams might have gone the other way if not for the special teams. They were that close to being 4-2. Of course, they're not good enough to beat ND or TCU. But, I don't think anybody expected them to win those anyways. Hook'em Horns Clap
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/12/2015 at 5:30pm
Steve Sarkisian got the boot today.  Hope the dude can straighten things out for himself.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/11/2015 at 9:01am
Great to see U-M's defense get its' thrid consecutive shutout yesterday, this time blanking #13 Northwestern.  Next up, #4 Michigan State.  Should be a great battle.
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/11/2015 at 6:35am
Disappointing loss for USMNT last night. They need to get younger...too many players out there who are not going to be around in a few years playing critical roles...if u r going to lose then at least be developing
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/09/2015 at 6:59am
Originally posted by j_lucky84

I LOVE that Oregon is out of the top 25. Maybe they'll start focusing on football rather than which leotard to throw on each week.
Cougs get a tough matchup this week visiting a very hot Cal team. Would be nice to start conference play 1-0, but I'd be happy if this at least stays competitive. Got plenty of Busch Light lying around if things go too sour tho LOL

I am not complaining that USC has already lost two games :)
kegan27r View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kegan27r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2015 at 12:27pm
Oregon had the cool uniforms and it brought some recruits but now a lot of teams that aren't that strong are doing that now too and it has lost its mystique of playing in cool uniforms. A lot of the classic teams will never change their uniforms like Alabama and teams like that. It's a vicious cycle of good teams stay good and bad teams keep struggling
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2015 at 3:45pm
I LOVE that Oregon is out of the top 25. Maybe they'll start focusing on football rather than which leotard to throw on each week.
Cougs get a tough matchup this week visiting a very hot Cal team. Would be nice to start conference play 1-0, but I'd be happy if this at least stays competitive. Got plenty of Busch Light lying around if things go too sour tho LOL
kegan27r View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kegan27r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2015 at 8:18pm
Michigan in the Top 25 for the first time in years! Maybe Harbaugh will make a little noise in his first season! GO BLUE!
robsta View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote robsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2015 at 12:13pm
Oregon is looking bad this year!  Go Utes!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2015 at 11:10am
2 Texas Longhorns special teams mistakes led to 2 last minute losses 2 weeks in a row, against Cal last week and against OKST this week. I know Texas is not supposed to be good this year, but, to be so close and lose like that is cringe-worthy..Ouch
kegan27r View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kegan27r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2015 at 7:20am
Kind of a crazy weekend in Football, a lot of comeback wins and close games!
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2015 at 2:46pm
Nice start for the Bruins.  They have lost critical players on D though...Miles Jack was the best player on the team.  I think with such a tough overall schedule it will catch up to them overtime.
kegan27r View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kegan27r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2015 at 1:24pm
Their offense is nasty but their pitching is also dominant. The entire city is a sport city and are behind the Blue Jays with everything they've got. That has to be an awesome atmosphere to be in
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2015 at 7:45pm
Blue jays are a lock at this point and with that O should have a shot to go fsr
kegan27r View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kegan27r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2015 at 9:50am
Blue Jays may be getting in the playoffs for the first time since 93! 3.5 games up on the Yankees and they finished their last game with the Yankees with a win and a 13-6 record on the year. They may be rolling into the playoffs on a hot streak!
kegan27r View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kegan27r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2015 at 8:08am
I'll just be excited for an enticing full hour on ESPN, I have nothing against tennis but the highlights just aren't that interesting and potential projections or trades for the NBA just isn't cutting it for exciting news 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2015 at 11:43am
Yup, in October, the NHL regular season will start.
NBA pre-season will start early in the month and start the regular season by the end of the month.
MLB playoffs will be in full swing.
College football and NFL right in the middle of the season.
October is the best sports month, then it starts snowing in Nov Clap
kegan27r View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kegan27r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2015 at 8:37am
October is going to be an awesome month of sports! It'll be nice to see ESPN up to the gills in all sports highlights.
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/21/2015 at 8:52pm
...and nba and nhl starting soon enough 😄
kegan27r View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kegan27r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/21/2015 at 7:31pm
All sports in full swing right now! MLB regular season winding down, college football in week 4, and NFL finishing up week 2. All is right with the sports world now! A game on every night, ya gotta love it.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2015 at 6:02pm
Wow, high scoring game, Japan wins 18-11 over Pennsylvania
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2015 at 9:57am
Japan is looking really good, undefeated going into the International bracket championship. Pennsylvania is also undefeated, waiting for the winner of the CA/TX game for the US championship. Go Texas! Star
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2015 at 4:31pm
^ Wow, I expected Taiwan to route Mexico.

Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2015 at 4:17pm
Taiwan is out, after getting routed by Mexico 11-1 Cry
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2015 at 3:34pm
^ I really enjoy watching the LLWS.  The age group I currently coach is 11-12 year olds although our rules are a little different.  Some examples, we pitch from 50' (LL 46'), our base paths are 70' (LL 60'), we can use big barrel bats (LL 2 1/4" barrel), we can take lead-offs (LL cannot leave the base until the pitch crosses the plate).
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/21/2015 at 1:12pm
Anybody following the Little League World Series? I still it's still unfair that the championship is USA vs. International. I think they should just mix the pools so there's an eqyak number of US and International teams on each side of the bracket. If Japan and Taiwan were in different brackets, they'd play each other just about every year for the championship Confused Instead, they play each other in Round 1. C'mon organizers..really? They shouldn't have to play each other until the last rounds...
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/03/2015 at 8:55pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lDi9uFcD7XI

So this guy is riding waves on a motorcycle...
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/31/2015 at 7:54am
Yeah with his advanced age and level of play it is not likely, still it would be fun to see
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/30/2015 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by shwazy

Tiger Wood's career is done. He ended his round at +4, good for 11 stroked off the lead at the British Open. Prob won't make the cut after tomorrow. LOL
I hope he has one more run :) just a major or two
A major or two? idk, he has a lot of trouble putting together a good round or even avoiding the cut at times. Barring any serious injury, one major, still possible. But two is a bit of a stretch imo. Hope he's got something left in the tank.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2015 at 12:27pm

Tiger Wood's career is done. He ended his round at +4, good for 11 stroked off the lead at the British Open. Prob won't make the cut after tomorrow. LOL
I hope he has one more run :) just a major or two
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2015 at 6:58am
Ugly game against Panama...Dempsey was the only player who looked the part yesterday along with Guzan...to be expected after disappointment against Jamaica but Confederations Cup playoff needs to be a different story...
shwazy View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2015 at 6:35pm
Seriously ... I am hoping this is a one step back two steps forward type of situation but very disappointing
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2015 at 5:24pm
^ Very disappointing.  Shoulda gone all the way.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2015 at 4:59pm
USMNT lost to Jamaica 2-1...end of Gold Cup run.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2015 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by ctoma

^ I think China is behind these efforts, they are infiltrating U.S. government servers, banking servers, major corporation server and now the final straw... trusnow.com servers!!!!  Those bastards!!!

Quickly, my comrades, put your laptops away and pretend to eat the fake Chinese food from Panda Express. This white ghost on to us Embarrassed
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2015 at 1:23pm
^ I think China is behind these efforts, they are infiltrating U.S. government servers, banking servers, major corporation server and now the final straw... trusnow.com servers!!!!  Those bastards!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2015 at 9:25am
Originally posted by phone789

I think they're like 17-1-1 against them all time. meizu m1 note

looks like some kind of bot that copies and pastes random quotes and then adds a spam link...Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 151>