All things SPORTS

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 138139140141142 144>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
k00p4hoang View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote k00p4hoang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All things SPORTS
    Posted: Nov/20/2013 at 2:16pm
pacquaio in 6th rounds, brandon rios will get his face smashed in. Brandon's style of fighting is made for pacquaio to destroy
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by k00p4hoang

pacquaio in 6th rounds, brandon rios will get his face smashed in. Brandon's style of fighting is made for pacquaio to destroy

agreed. im thinking fight stoppage instead of ko.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2013 at 7:07pm
All 32 teams of the World Cup are set for Brasil next summer...bummer that Ibrahimovic won't be there...I hope Brasil takes the whole thing.
makattak View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote makattak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2013 at 7:33pm
don't count out France now that they snuck in...if they can rally together, they can be champions with all the talent they have.
ABrad25 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Play hard or look good

Quote ABrad25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2013 at 11:05am
I think that France is a very good choice, they were unreal last time, just didn't perform 
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2013 at 2:20pm
i Just hope that spain don't win...
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 10:30am
What's the better line to put your money on:

The favorite, Brazil at 3.5:1
or
USA at 125:1
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 10:41am
I've always taken zee Germans but they just seem to choke when it counts.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
sideways99 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 11:31am
I'm putting my money on Spain.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by LeerroooyJenkins

or

hmmm... I'd say put $1-2 on every team.  That way, a darkhorse could make you a little coin, and a more favored team can re-coup some losses. 

but seriously, betting soccer?  What are the point spreads like? "If anyone actually scores today, you win $50!!"  Confused
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by JDiggidy

or

hmmm... I'd say put $1-2 on every team.  That way, a darkhorse could make you a little coin, and a more favored team can re-coup some losses. 
but seriously, betting soccer?  What are the point spreads like? "If anyone actually scores today, you win $50!!"  Confused

You can bet the money line, the goal line (usually .5 to 2.5 goals) and the total goals. Pretty much just like any other sport.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 1:07pm
Hey, you needs some action to get excited about 90 minutes of not scoring.

Timbers by 3 this weekend +410?
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 7:44pm
betting mls is pretty miserable...you should bet a 6 game parlay in the prem and make some nice coin instead...
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 10:26pm
oooh. both Pacquiao and Rios camps got into a little scuffle. love roach's point of view. lol
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2013 at 11:34am
Roach just likes a little drama.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2013 at 11:39am
it was probably staged to build up the fight more.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 1:32am
good fight. one sided tho. Pacquiao shows mercy.
sheeshgosh View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sheeshgosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 9:40pm
good to see pacman finally get a win back after he was robbed of his last 2 fights. Would've wanted to see pacquiao knock bam bam out so he can show the world he's not finished yet and he's coming back with a vengeance
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 6:00am
Originally posted by sheeshgosh

good to see pacman finally get a win back after he was robbed of his last 2 fights. Would've wanted to see pacquiao knock bam bam out so he can show the world he's not finished yet and he's coming back with a vengeance

Pacquiao got ko'd vs Marquez. he wasn't robbed. he also eased off towards the end cuz he felt sorry for Rios.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 10:23am
Well, mixed weekend in the sports world.

The Montana Grizzlies did not just beat down the state kittens, but they thoroughly embarrassed them on their own field.... and ENDED THEIR SEASON! hahaha LOLBig smileClap  That's what you get for playing cuppy cakes all year bizniches! 

Now, off to the playoffs.  We get the winner of Coastal Carolina and Bethume-Cookman.  I'm sure they'll have a great time in the Zoo on a December Saturday! Wink

Now... the broncos surly let me down, but that can't stop the loverly weekend it was all in all for the teams i was rooting for.
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by solocreep

good fight. one sided tho. Pacquiao shows mercy.

I wouldn't call a one sided fight a good fight, that's more of a bore than anything.  Oh well, easy money for the PacMan.  
thrilla View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thrilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 1:56pm

The speculation is starting again for another Pac/Mayweather fight.  If it ever happens it'll be exciting for sure but definitely not as exciting as I feel neither fighter is really in their prime anymore.  They're both still great fighters but it is a fight I'd prefer to have watched 4-5 years ago.

Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by thrilla

The speculation is starting again for another Pac/Mayweather fight.  If it ever happens it'll be exciting for sure but definitely not as exciting as I feel neither fighter is really in their prime anymore.  They're both still great fighters but it is a fight I'd prefer to have watched 4-5 years ago.

Agreed. Would love to see that fight take place too but it makes it less exciting as both are in the latter of their career. But I guess that won't stop money may from trash talking.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 5:05pm
I have a feeling he's gonna fight Bradley to avenge one his recent losses.
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2013 at 8:19pm
Wow, what an ending for the 'Bama - Auburn game, simply amazing.  Nice to see Saban lose a big game.  Wondering how this will shake out in the BCS standings on Sunday.  #2 FSU easily handles Florida, 37 - 7, #3 Ohio State barely gets past Michigan 42 - 41.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2013 at 5:15am
it wouldn't surprise me if bama only fell to #2. even tho I think Ohio state should deserves it more.
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2013 at 7:47am
I on.y turned the game on for that last second and saw the final play. Awesome.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2013 at 12:29pm

I have a feeling he's gonna fight Bradley to avenge one his recent losses.

I think so too but not any time soon, maybe after another few fights if he's still on a winning streak otherwise he should hang up his gloves and finally deal with the taxman from the Philippines because that bish is not going away.  
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2013 at 10:11pm
Bunch of really good fights on UFC fox tonight. No name fighters are always make for more entertaining fights since they're hungrier.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2013 at 5:18am
watched Pacquiao/Rios again. Pacquiao has some good footwork and really fast hands for someone who was supposed to be on the decline.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 5:58pm
it's still early but, Ohio state looks like they're in trouble.
ABrad25 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Play hard or look good

Quote ABrad25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 6:06pm
Yes! Let's go MSU!!! 
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 1:10pm
tough loss for Ohio state. that msu defence is solid
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 1:29pm
The next loss will be much tougher on them
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2013 at 7:25am
heard an interesting stat. Only one team has made it to a BCS bowl 4 years in a row... its not Alabama... its the Stanford Cardinals....
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2013 at 9:30am
champions league is back today...man city v bayern for group honors. should be a good one. also juve v galatasaray for who advances.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2013 at 10:29am

heard an interesting stat. Only one team has made it to a BCS bowl 4 years in a row... its not Alabama... its the Stanford Cardinals....

And they won two and lost one.  And that one loss was a close overtime game against a very good Oklahoma State team.

Stanford apparently sold out their allotment of Rose Bowl tickets yesterday in 4 minutes, and now they are $600+ a piece on Stubhub
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2013 at 10:55am

And they won two and lost one.  And that one loss was a close overtime game against a very good Oklahoma State team.

Stanford apparently sold out their allotment of Rose Bowl tickets yesterday in 4 minutes, and now they are $600+ a piece on Stubhub

It's hard for me to not actively support the Cardinal.  I love how nobody on the team gets a football scholarship.  And you still have to get into Stanford to play for Stanford.  It makes me happy when the brains schools do well I guess.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by JDiggidy

It's hard for me to not actively support the Cardinal.  I love how nobody on the team gets a football scholarship.  And you still have to get into Stanford to play for Stanford.  It makes me happy when the brains schools do well I guess.

They get the same number of football scholarships as everybody else.  They don't get "special admit" status for athletes that don't make grades.  But they still aware scholarships for that hefty tuition.
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2013 at 12:27pm
^ I'm with JDiggs on this and enjoy seeing a university that has a high level of academics and athletics.  Go Cardinals!

On the flip side Jameis "she likes it rough" Winston should take home the Heisman tomorrow evening.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/14/2013 at 6:18pm
Yup, Winston won. Not really surprised.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/18/2013 at 12:20pm
I made the final game in all of my fantasy leagues.  But the "for-money" league has a cap of 19  pickups without luxury tax, and I was right at 19, when my kicker, Hartley, got CUT FROM THE SAINTS!  I mean I have to pay it and get the extra kicker points for the final, but how unlucky is that.  I thought I was budgeting those picks well, but I used my last free one last week when Gronk got injured.
kzootimmy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kzootimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/23/2013 at 6:12pm
So if the packers and the bears tie and the lions win will they be in the playoffs?
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2013 at 9:40pm
World Junior Hockey starts today. Anyone following?
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
kzootimmy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kzootimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/26/2013 at 8:06pm
is it on tv?
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/27/2013 at 8:28am
Originally posted by kzootimmy

is it on tv?
Last time I checked. But since its in Russia it's on in the morning. Set that alarm clock.

I'm sure you can stream it online too.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
kzootimmy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kzootimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/27/2013 at 8:00pm
i'll have to look for it i guess
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2013 at 9:20pm
Looking forward to the rose bowl. Wanna see what Stanford has on that Spartan defence.
kzootimmy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kzootimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2013 at 7:09am
well i guess since mich sucks i have to be a sparty fan for a that game
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/31/2013 at 11:15am
Great game today between Canada and US in the world juniors. US got edged out by just a bit better of a Canadian team. Good win on NYE!
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 144>