All things SPORTS

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 139140141142143 146>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Online Status: Offline
  Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All things SPORTS
    Posted: Jan/01/2014 at 11:10am
Now that penn state has a coaching vacancy, I wonder if other coaches are still interested in the job. Considering the whole scandal that took place there.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/01/2014 at 7:57pm
So close. Nice try Stanford. Good good tho..
kzootimmy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kzootimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/01/2014 at 8:50pm
well the wolverines failed pretty bad, at least the sparties took one home for mich
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/02/2014 at 8:30am
Ill cry if Canada gets knocked out of the quarters by the Swiss.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/02/2014 at 10:15am
Still a few bowl games left, but I really only wanna see the BCS championship.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/02/2014 at 10:44am
I am so P. O'ed that all of these great games are on espn.  I don't have cable, so I guess I don't get to watch them. Angry  I just don't get it.

yesterday afternoon on ABC, was like, judge judy or some crap like that.  Instead of the Rose Bowl.  boy, that makes financial sense. 
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/02/2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by solocreep

Still a few bowl games left, but I really only wanna see the BCS championship.

Yeah, Monday can't come soon enough, and I rarely say that.  I hate the wait from the 1/2 to the BCS game every year.  Even the BCS games to be played aren't going to be good to watch.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by solocreep

Now that penn state has a coaching vacancy, I wonder if other coaches are still interested in the job. Considering the whole scandal that took place there.

Ed Orgeron is.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/06/2014 at 4:31pm
Idk bout everyone else, but im going for FSU tonight.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/06/2014 at 10:38pm
Whoa, that was a close one. At halftime I thought FSU was going to lose.
ABrad25 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Play hard or look good

Quote ABrad25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2014 at 6:37am
Auburn played like they wanted it but obviously it was not even, I am actually pretty shocked they didn't just run away with it in the second half. Now I have to listen to my buddy brag about his team forever cause this is the last BCS game. 
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2014 at 9:29am
yeah, that second half was exciting, but disappointing if you were rooting for Auburn.  It was really that interception that did it (well...and the final drive). 

I liked the set up of Auburn's last play, but the offensive linemen were too winded to set blocks upfield even though they were in position.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2014 at 9:39am
Great last drive comeback for FSU. Loses for Auburn and Alabama showcasing how the SEC is overrated. Hopefully, they don't put 4 SEC teams in the playoffs next year just to make sure they win another championship LOL
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by lightning80

Great last drive comeback for FSU. Loses for Auburn and Alabama showcasing how the SEC is overrated. Hopefully, they don't put 4 SEC teams in the playoffs next year just to make sure they win another championship LOL

#2 Auburn lost to #1 FSU on a play with 20 seconds left, after leading for most of the game.  That showcases how the SEC is overrated???

Alabama wasn't playing for the national championship so their players DGAF about that game. 

SEC defenses are grossly overrated, the SEC is not.  4 teams in the top 7 and 7 in the top 25.  They went 7-2 in bowl games for the best record for any conference that sent more than 1 team.

Do they get a lot of hype? Sure.  Do they have some bad teams? Definitely.  But overall they're definitely still the toughest conference top to bottom.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2014 at 10:56am
Another choke by Canada in the world juniors. Time to change things up.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2014 at 11:31am
SEC went 7-3 in bowl games, but look at those matchups:

L #2 Auburn (12-2) lost to #1 FSU (14-0)
L #3 Alabama (11-2) lost to #11 Oklahoma (11-2)
    lost to a lower ranked team
W #8 Missouri (12-2) beat #13 OSU (10-3)
    beat a lower ranked team with worse record
W #9 South Carolina (11-2) beat #19 Wisconsin (9-4)
W #16 LSU (10-3) beat Unranked Iowa (8-5)
    beat an lower unranked team with much worse record
W #21 TAMU (9-4) beat #24 Duke (10-4)
    beat a lower ranked basketball school
L #22 Georgia (8-5) lost to Unranked Nebraska (9-4)
    lost to a lower unranked team
W Unranked Vanderbilt (9-4) beat Unranked Houston (8-5)
    beat a team with worse record
W Unranked Mississippi State (7-6) beat Unranked Rice (10-4)
    beat a Conference USA team, write home about it folks
W Unranked Ole Miss (8-5) beat Unranked Georgia Tech (7-6)

Of the 10 bowl games that the SEC was in, 9 were against lower ranked teams or teams with worse records. The only matchup against a team with a higher rank and better record was FSU/Auburn and they lost. The other 2 losses came against lower ranked teams with worse records.

So, let's not put the SEC on a pedestal because they went 7-3 in bowls, best record of any conference with more than 1 team in the bowl games crap. They played 9 teams that were supposed to be worse, and won 7 of them. You might have an argument if they played some teams that were higher ranked or had better records.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2014 at 12:33pm
^But it is impossible to have 10 teams and not be playing down in most of your matchups.  I agree that they need to play better teams.  I wish there would be Major Conference-on-Major conference preseason competitions similar to the Big Ten ACC Challenge in basketball.

I liked that the Pac-12 went 6-3, but their relative matchups were similar to the SEC.  But in their wins, they dominated, and in their losses (ASU the exception), they were close.

solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2014 at 4:41pm
One team per conference and call it playoffs.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2014 at 9:50am
More importantly, College basketball is in conference play now.  Michigan State won their 2nd top 5 matchup of the year by beating Ohio State, who looked really good.  They might both be in my final four again (not that my bracket will do well).
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2014 at 10:49am

SEC went 7-3 in bowl games, but look at those matchups:

L #2 Auburn (12-2) lost to #1 FSU (14-0)
L #3 Alabama (11-2) lost to #11 Oklahoma (11-2)
    lost to a lower ranked team
W #8 Missouri (12-2) beat #13 OSU (10-3)
W #9 South Carolina (11-2) beat #19 Wisconsin (9-4)
W #16 LSU (10-3) beat Unranked Iowa (8-5)
    beat an lower unranked team with much worse record
W #21 TAMU (9-4) beat #24 Duke (10-4)
    beat a lower ranked basketball school
L #22 Georgia (8-5) lost to Unranked Nebraska (9-4)
    lost to a lower unranked team
W Unranked Vanderbilt (9-4) beat Unranked Houston (8-5)
W Unranked Mississippi State (7-6) beat Unranked Rice (10-4)
    beat a Conference USA team, write home about it folks
W Unranked Ole Miss (8-5) beat Unranked Georgia Tech (7-6)

Of the 10 bowl games that the SEC was in, 9 were against lower ranked teams or teams with worse records. The only matchup against a team with a higher rank and better record was FSU/Auburn and they lost. The other 2 losses came against lower ranked teams with worse records.

So, let's not put the SEC on a pedestal because they went 7-3 in bowls, best record of any conference with more than 1 team in the bowl games crap. They played 9 teams that were supposed to be worse, and won 7 of them. You might have an argument if they played some teams that were higher ranked or had better records.

I didn't put them on a pedestal.  Let's make it simple.  If the SEC wasn't the best overall conference in football this year, what was?

Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2014 at 11:43am
I think the ACC gives us a pretty good argument for best overall conference. They sent a few 6-6 to bowl games and won against teams with better records. In fact, none of their matchups were against teams with lower rank/worse record. They beat SEC's best team in the Championship game. They also beat Ohio State in the Orange Bowl. They put 11 teams in bowl games and were only 5-6 because they didn't play lower ranked/worse record teams like 9 out of 10 SEC teams.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2014 at 12:49pm
I see that they played up a lot, but we don't have enough information to make that argument over any other rubric.  I'll by that they could be competitive with the Big Ten, because Ohio State and Michigan State really didn't have any challenges there, but I think they are just playing for 4th.  There is no defense to be found anywhere in the ACC (North of Tallahasee), which is why they beat up on themselves, because they could win or lose any game.  Florida State is an outlier (which doesn't mean they don't count), but if you put up every team in that league against every team in the SEC, then Pac-12, then Big 12, they are losing 80%, 70%, and 65% of those matchups respectively.  

I am really looking forward to a 4 team playoff, because a Michigan State or Florida State from this year, rarely gets a shot to play for it under the BCS.  However, a 4 team playoff won't settle much.  I think having more bowl matchups between big conferences is the answer.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2014 at 1:14pm
Maybe extend the playoffs to include more teams..I wouldn't mind an 8-team playoffs, or a 10-team playoffs w/ best 2 teams on bye 1st week.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2014 at 2:10pm
I like the 8-game perspective.  I am surprised that people think that the extra 3 games for those players is asking too much.  But at least with an 8 game, there is room to get the top teams out of the top conferences in maybe a Alabama or stanford that was dominant except for in 1 game.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2014 at 2:15pm
The BS about the "student athlete" and not missing school and stuff is just that... absolute shitz.  Do you know why I know that football players can play extra games if they're getting a chance at championships?  Because they already do it in FCS, Div-II, and Div-III!! This year's FCS bracket was 24 teams.  You best get one of the coveted top 8 slots if you wanna have a chance at going anywhere.

4 is good, 8 is better for fbs.
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by JDiggidy

The BS about the "student athlete" and not missing school and stuff is just that... absolute shitz.  Do you know why I know that football players can play extra games if they're getting a chance at championships?  Because they already do it in FCS, Div-II, and Div-III!! This year's FCS bracket was 24 teams.  You best get one of the coveted top 8 slots if you wanna have a chance at going anywhere.

4 is good, 8 is better for fbs.

I didn't even know that's how the FCS does it.  At least FBS players get paid.  that makes me think there is a shot at 8, and maybe even 10, 12, or 16.
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Cannon. on the ground nothing new!

Quote AJD13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2014 at 9:47pm
FBS players do not get paid... They get benefits or gifts for playing. The only thing they receive is a scholarship, free gear that the school gives them, and IF they make a bowl game they may receive a gift from the NCAA. Such as a pair of Beats headphones. SMU got the death penalty for paying players back in the 80s... Thats something the NCAA does not take lightly.
It comes and it goes, get it while it lasts.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by AJD13

FBS players do not get paid... They get benefits or gifts for playing. The only thing they receive is a scholarship, free gear that the school gives them, and IF they make a bowl game they may receive a gift from the NCAA. Such as a pair of Beats headphones. SMU got the death penalty for paying players back in the 80s... Thats something the NCAA does not take lightly.

I am aware that it is against NCAA rules to get paid, but for the competitive football programs, the players do get paid.  I've had FBS football players straight up ask me for free stuff, just because they are used to getting it.  It starts in recruiting and it goes until they graduate or don't win.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2014 at 12:45pm
Congrats to Maddux, Glavine and the big hurt on being elected into the hof. Great to hear cheaters like Bonds and Clemens get he boot.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2014 at 12:47pm
Some of the so-called baseball experts need to be removed from the voting panel:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/craig-biggio-waits-hall-because-two-votes-won-010149383--mlb.html
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2014 at 12:54pm
^^
Unfortunately, the only cheater that got the boot was Rafael Palmeiro.  The rest get up to 15 chances and have only used a couple.  I am fearful that their tarnished reputation could get diluted over time and baseball writers will vote them in before their opportunity expires.  Glad to see they lost votes this year compared to last.  Usually, if players are going to get there, they gain a few more votes every year.

Which brings us to Biggio.  He'll get in, but again, it's all up to the writers.  I think the conversation about him is interesting, because there are some who are convinced that he used as well, though he is suspected at all by most of the public because of various reasons, starting with his size.  the suspicion of the era is the only reason he hasn't got the votes yet.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2014 at 2:16pm
All this hof voting stuff is making me laugh.  Seriously, I don't care at all... At All... about baseball or its hof.  But to me the Dan Le Batard thing giving his vote to Deadspin I think is a good thing.  this is the most I've thought about that terribly boring sport since before the big strike cancelling the world series when i was in the 6th grade.  I haven't really watched or paid much attention since then.  

And the steroid guys? heck with them. sosa and mcguire really tried to get me back into the game, then they cheated it.  it surely took away from some guy who was clean, and he was seen as a lower tier player.

To me, it's the same thing with cycling.  So lance turns out to be a cheating dick face that i supported (wrongly!).  He slash and burned anyone that tried to call him out on his bs, and he made supporters like me look like dick faces to.  So heck with him too.  

So... since he was obviously the best cycler when he cycled... does he deserve to be voted into the hall of fame (pretend that a whole bunch of writer dudes hold this magic keys to the hall of cycling fame)???  A bunch of these espn people would argue yes... because he was the best.  no matter what he did to those around him. 

/wow.. got wound up there.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2014 at 5:25pm

Seriously, I don't care at all... At All... about baseball or its hof.  

Seems like you care a little bit about cheaters...
kzootimmy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kzootimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2014 at 8:12pm
when does sochi winter Olympics start?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 4:34am
Originally posted by kzootimmy

when does sochi winter Olympics start?

There's this new thing called the interwebz or some similar name and they have this thing called a search motor... or is it search engine?  Whatever, anyhow you type in any question you want and it finds an answer for you!  Amazing stuff, just like the Jetsons predicted so many years ago.  Here, take a look:

Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by sideways99

Some of the so-called baseball experts need to be removed from the voting panel:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/craig-biggio-waits-hall-because-two-votes-won-010149383--mlb.html
Yeah that sucks to hear Biggio just missed out. I'm sure he'll get in eventually.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 10:56am
As for Sochi, can't wait for the short track speed skating pushing and shoving to get underway.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 11:18am
The MLB HOF voting is a joke. You've got ppl voting for just 1 player, or some for only 3 players. Some ppl will avoid voting for certain players in their 1st year of eligibility, just because. Some will avoid voting for certain players just because they think other ppl are voting form them already. And we have this one voter who won't vote for anyone in the steroids era. Really? So, a guy who is clean, had to compete against roided up players, and still racked up HOF-level numbers, can't get in just because he played in the era? So, everyone is guilty even though almost no players were every tested positive for steroids? Sosa, Bonds and Clemens were never tested positive. Palmeiro was, so I can understand not voting for him. But for the rest of the players, you perceive that they used so you leave them out. What about relying real test results to make your decision? Oh, wait, I'm talking about baseball..they don't want to rely on what actually happened..they want to rely on umps' perceptions of what happened to determine wins and losses. And instant replay to get calls right is just evil..my bad...I forgot that human errors rule in the MLB...
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Von44

As for Sochi, can't wait for the short track speed skating pushing and shoving to get underway.

You're not excited about the extreme brooming in curling? LOL
2zz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote 2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 11:28am
Bob Costas comment on snowboard slope style...
"Byproduct of jackass". Wow.

Link
11 Rome Artifact Rocker 147 / 12 Signal Vita Rocker 147 / 11 Ride Canvas 144 / 13 Union Rosa
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 11:35am

I like tuning in to see figure skating only to learn it's ice-dancing
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by LeerroooyJenkins

Seriously, I don't care at all... At All... about baseball or its hof.  ...

hahaha, touche good sir.  I guess they definitely got my attention!  

I think it's hard because I just don't get it anymore.  Man, a buddy and I used to watch Wed night baseball every single week... then at least one or two cubs games on WGN too.
now? maybe two pitches if i'm flipping channels.  it just seems so slow now.  have the games gotten longer?

Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 12:36pm
While I'm all about the USA winning in the Olympics I am secretly pulling for Mark McMorris, Seb Toots, & Stale Sandbach for the Gold, Silver and Bronze in slopestyle, otherwise known as the byproduct of Jackass.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 12:48pm
Baseball is just slow. Ppl now-a-days want things fast. We're used to getting what we want fast. We have smartphones where we can get info immediately. Text someone, or send someone a pic on the go. There is no longer a need to wait for things. That's why football has become so popular. There's action every 30 seconds or less with no-huddle offenses. With baseball, you could sit through an entire game and see only 1 exciting moment. Most of the time, players are just sitting in the dougout (every single player is sitting around about 95% of the game). Even when they're on the field, they're just standing around for the most part. There just not enough action for the era of instant gratification.

There are also too many things that are subjective in the game. Things that can be correctd with existing technology that baseball is unwilling to conform to. It's like the NFL is driving a Lambo and the MLB is driving a Model-T because it's got tradition and history. Guess what baseball, you're history!
)(nfinit)( View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
ht sunset

Online Status: Online
  Quote )(nfinit)( Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 12:48pm
i'll be pulling for white and guldemond.  Rode up the chair behind White at Copper while he talked to one of his fans on the lift ride.  Gave me a different perspective on him and definitely made me want to cheer him on.  USA all the way!  hahaha.
x_X
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 2:09pm

Seriously, I don't care at all... At All... about baseball or its hof.  ...

hahaha, touche good sir.  I guess they definitely got my attention!  

I think it's hard because I just don't get it anymore.  Man, a buddy and I used to watch Wed night baseball every single week... then at least one or two cubs games on WGN too.
now? maybe two pitches if i'm flipping channels.  it just seems so slow now.  have the games gotten longer?

I agree with Lightning's response to this.  But this post reminded me of my dissappointment that the cubs are ending their WGN-TV contract after next season.  WGN is what made me a cubs fan growing up in Oregon.  Sad that I am going to have to get MLB TV to see them, and Sad that I won't be able to watch Andy Griffith during rain delays.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2014 at 2:35pm

But this post reminded me of my dissappointment that the cubs are ending their WGN-TV contract after next season.  WGN is what made me a cubs fan growing up in Oregon.  

That's too funny... every guy growing up in my little town in Central Montana was either a Braves fan or a Cubs fan.... 

Because we got WGN and TBS, so you had to choose one or the other. LOL As the crow flies, my home town is 1167 miles to Chicago and 1633 from Atlanta... and those were our teams. 

/still hate chipper jones for ruining so many summer vacations while my buddy Sid would rub it in. 
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2014 at 12:22pm

Lol naw im not really into the competitive ice cleaning. Not enough controversy!
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by )(nfinit)(

i'll be pulling for white and guldemond.  Rode up the chair behind White at Copper while he talked to one of his fans on the lift ride.  Gave me a different perspective on him and definitely made me want to cheer him on.  USA all the way!  hahaha.
That's awesome! Was he mobbed when he got off the lift or did ppl not know it was him?
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2014 at 12:37pm

Originally posted by )(nfinit)(

That's awesome! Was he mobbed when he got off the lift or did ppl not know it was him?

I think it's pretty easy to spot him, but then again he has short hair now right?  I remember seeing his doppelganger at the slopes, he looked and dressed just like White from his long cherry red hair to toes.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139140141142143 146>