Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 6162636465 67>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
skaufman View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
size doesnt matter its how you use it

Online Status: Offline
  Quote skaufman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to get free stickers
    Posted: Feb/07/2012 at 3:42pm
ya burton is pretty stupid... gopro, oakley, monster, mtn dew, matix,Rockstar, liquid militia, laughing squid, dragon, salomon, ride, bonfire, k2, flow, sessions, smith, and there are a few other i cnt remember that if you send a prepaid envelope they will hook you up.

I recomend sending a nice letter to each that is universal so you dont have to type 100 different letters.

I would also recomend sending a large yellow envelope to rockstar and liquid militia they will really take care of you. look on my profile pics to see the lots they sent me.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2012 at 8:42pm
yeah just email them and make sure you leave your address too! It's awesome because these are really cool stickers that you can't really buy anywhere and they send it to you for free!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2012 at 11:04pm
I've only tried to get stickers once but it was from a website that was announcing they were giving stickers away. Don't remember where it was from though
raymondross View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote raymondross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2012 at 11:07pm
monster mailed me a bunch of stickers 2 years ago. you can try to email them.
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2012 at 11:08pm
That is so cool. I'm totally going to email all those places.
It's a win win situation. They get "free" advertising (besides making and sending prices of the stickers) and the community get awesome stickers.
Seems like a fair trade to me.
jacquet View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jacquet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2012 at 8:59pm
Still got about 25 left for whoever wants them
cjwells View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote cjwells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2012 at 9:19pm
I asked electric and holy hell, they sent me an envelope STUFFED with stickers. I suggest emailing them. And if you join the Grenade army they send you stickers all the time
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2012 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by cjwells

I asked electric and holy hell, they sent me an envelope STUFFED with stickers. I suggest emailing them. And if you join the Grenade army they send you stickers all the time

did u send them an envelope? or did u just email them?
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Nire333 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Nire333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2012 at 8:23am
Sick thread, Just asked everyone. Asked Burton for a big Burton logo sticker. Like the one Shuan White, Nicolas Muller, etc... have on their boards. Hoping for the best!!!!!
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2012 at 8:34am
Originally posted by mluu003

Originally posted by cjwells

did u send them an envelope? or did u just email them?

He said he suggest emailing them so you gotta assume he emailed them.  I emailed them and they sent an envelope full of stickers although most are small.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
yiujun View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote yiujun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2012 at 8:10pm
thanks for the links, was looking for ways to decorate my board LOL
skaufman View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
size doesnt matter its how you use it

Quote skaufman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2012 at 2:51pm
so like I have told you guys before that by far Rockstar is the best for stickers. I sent them a yellow envelope with two stamps on it inside a standard envelope plus I might have e-mailed them and this is what they sent me!AAAHHH its not lettin me upload the picks to the thread! check out my profile pics though there are some picks of all 61 stickers rockstar sent me.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2012 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by skaufman

so like I have told you guys before that by far Rockstar is the best for stickers. I sent them a yellow envelope with two stamps on it inside a standard envelope plus I might have e-mailed them and this is what they sent me!AAAHHH its not lettin me upload the picks to the thread! check out my profile pics though there are some picks of all 61 stickers rockstar sent me.

OMG! wow they really hooked you up! Looks like they were just trying to get rid of it hahah. good catch.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Rockfreak1021 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Rockfreak1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 7:52am
Awesome about to try all of these thanks for the help, great idea.
Critter View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Beast

Quote Critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 3:31pm
Burton also gives some free ones. Just email them telling them you would like some. Give them your adress. Make sure to make yourself sound as awesome as possible, the better u r the more stickers u get.
Critter View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Beast

Quote Critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 3:32pm
Burton also gives some free ones. Just email them telling them you would like some. Give them your adress. Make sure to make yourself sound as awesome as possible, the better u r the more stickers u get.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 8:32pm
Gopro gives you a crap load of stickers when you email them too! It only takes like few minutes.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
kleraudio View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kleraudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 8:35pm
those links didnt work on page 1?
Ceida View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Ceida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 7:56am
there is a lot of companies that send stickers. i have a huge bag filled with stickers.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 3:01pm
My favorite stickers that you can get are neff and electric. Electric always have super random stickers...I ask for some ever few months and there are always new ones.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
hannnahful View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote hannnahful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2012 at 9:43am
thanks for the info! im gonna start emailing like crazy
Poncho View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Poncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2012 at 6:08pm
How do you guys get from Monster Energy? I've been sending to them for a few years... Never got anything. Angry
ColaLover View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ColaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2012 at 1:16pm
Well, if you guys like SoBe you can email them. I got a bunch of stickers from there.
TheLuckster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote TheLuckster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2012 at 9:49am
I am getting stickers from Gatorade. The best way to ensure your getting stickers is by doing a live chat with one of the people on there website.
chickenricekid View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chickenricekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2012 at 12:13pm
awesome! always wondered how people get so many
tlab View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote tlab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2012 at 12:17pm
I like me some stickers but if I see another yahoo with a Monster Energy sticker next to their tap-out decal on the car I will cry! No free advertising from me.
c_riley10 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote c_riley10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2012 at 4:00pm
this has been the best feed of comments ive ever seen! thank you all so much!
derbytownjoe View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2012 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by c_riley10

this has been the best feed of comments ive ever seen! thank you all so much!
this has to be one of the worst attempts at getting your points ive ever seen... thank you so much!
Im Himmel gibt's kein Bier, drum trinken wir es hier.
dcboarder23 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote dcboarder23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2012 at 1:16pm
I emailed burton and they emailed back to just send in a letter and i looked up dc but they asked me to pay? anyone else get that?
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2012 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by dcboarder23

I emailed burton and they emailed back to just send in a letter and i looked up dc but they asked me to pay? anyone else get that?

Many of the companies are asking for a couple of bucks now that they receive a ton of sticker requests. 32 Boots, Spacecraft and a few others all require you to send in $2 for the stickers.
Alkasquawlik View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Alkasquawlik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2012 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by dcboarder23

I had to re-read this like three times to understand what you were trying to say.
Grammar, use it.

It costs money both to make the stickers and then to ship to you. A few bucks for a grip of stickers isn't a big deal.
life=snowboarding View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote life=snowboarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2012 at 8:17pm
How do you find the e-mail addresses of all them? just look on the websites?
LittleSniffles View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote LittleSniffles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 11:24am
Has anybody had any luck with getting Capita to send stickers?
Lemon is Taste.
dpboarder98 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote dpboarder98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 11:26am
I've had luck with getting Capita to send me some, the send quite a lot. That was with sending a self addressed envelope, I'm not sure about emailing though. I dont remember how long it took them though.
JoeRocket1212 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeRocket1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 12:26pm
this needs to be sticky to the top...  awesome...
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 1:03pm
Thanks for the list of free stickers, shastadasta813
quiksilverkira View Drop Down
Local
Local
Nike Chosen

Quote quiksilverkira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 10:16pm
I got a few free stickers from Torstein.net they give you those cool "AWSM" stickers and shoelaces for free. I'm not sure where I went to get them exactly but you could probably find it if you searched their website long enough.
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/27/2012 at 4:07pm
^Not only does Torstein.net give you free stickers, they also give you free shoelaces? Nice deal :]
Instructor
Instructor

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 6:56am
Did you email someone for the sticker's on Torstein's site? I've searched the site everywhere and can't find a link to it.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 9:29am
Do you guys requests for stickers more than once or just once from whichever compny?  Just curious.
dvdngu View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote dvdngu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Do you guys requests for stickers more than once or just once from whichever compny?  Just curious.

I would assume most people don't, but you can. I don't think they would make a list for people who have already requested stickers :P
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 9:56am
Originally posted by dvdngu

Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

I would assume most people don't, but you can. I don't think they would make a list for people who have already requested stickers :P

Yeah, just wondering to see if they change up their sticker line up or keep it the same every year.  LOL
JoeRocket1212 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeRocket1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/10/2012 at 12:03pm
so i like stickers...  but i have decided, it's kinda like putting trash on your stuff too...  unless you like the brand VERY much...  i donno.  i had a laptop that i put a lot of stickers on...  i thought that was cool...  but what else would you put stickers on?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 9:26am
Ummmmm.... a Snowboard
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 12:42pm
Skateboard, longboard, ramps, boxes at home as well.  The list is endless.
himynameisandrew View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote himynameisandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/30/2012 at 5:52pm
cars, helmets, heck, i was shredding a local hill that everyone longboards on called Condor, and i saw a Daddies Board Shop sticker on that sign haha
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2012 at 8:19am
man I'm having no luck at all with this. I sent emails everywhere a while ago and nothing. not even a response. bummer
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2012 at 10:41am
Ski movies are coming out left and right this month.  They always have a bunch of tables with retailers/distributors offering up free stickers, so check your local listings!
amart77777 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote amart77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2012 at 3:53pm
Does anyone know how to get monster stickers because i have emailed and them many times and still nothing :(
bluepolkadot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluepolkadot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 5:46pm
Tried Nike and they said they are no longer doing free stickers.
Also tried smart water, & rome. Hoping to get some replies back.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 67>