Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 64656667>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shreddog_123 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Duck season

Online Status: Offline
  Quote shreddog_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to get free stickers
    Posted: Jan/06/2013 at 12:16pm
Man I just sent this email meant for Oakley strait to Vonzipper on accident!

"Hi there, I just picked up the Oakley Splice Goggles from you guys and
have become obsessed with them (my third pair of Oakley goggles). I
decided its time to let everyone know how amazing you guys are and was
wondering if you guys could set me up with some stickers to rep
Oakley. I go to over four different ski resorts and have a bunch of
friends so the more the merrier!"

looks like I won't be getting any stickers from Vonzipper.
Do you know God???
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/06/2013 at 12:23pm
Haha, nice. Clap  They are going to send you an envelope full of used tissues.

No, but they'll realize it was a mistake.  Just send them another e-mail and let them know sorry for the mix up.  And let them know if you own VonZipper product as well.  They won't be mad.
Instructor
Instructor
Duck season

Quote shreddog_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/06/2013 at 12:43pm
Haha I was thinking it was a good thing I didn't say something like "I want to let everyone know how much better Oakley is than Vonzipper" or something like that. Alright I'll give it a try.
Do you know God???
heinz View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote heinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2013 at 1:30am
some of the links seem to be old and don't exist any more :(
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2013 at 7:19am
Originally posted by heinz

some of the links seem to be old and don't exist any more :(

Which links are you referring to? like, which page is it on?
skincard View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote skincard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/14/2013 at 7:23am
Just to add to this thread: I requested free stickers from Burton online and didn't have to send in a SASE. I had a good story to tell. A few days later... free Burton stickers. Although the ones I received were dated. I wouldn't put 'em on my board. Hey, free is free!
Instructor
Instructor
Duck season

Quote shreddog_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 2:42pm
Some of the links on page 36 are expired or no longer available from the site they are on.
Do you know God???
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 2:50pm
I didn't even bother to try to get stickers from posts that far back.

I just worked my way back through the thread  to see what worked.  No way I wanted to go through 60 pages.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 5:48pm
^^ Yeah, I read up to page 40. By then I got the gist of who to send emails to. If anyone just started asking for free stickers go to page 65 and start with the list I made. Good luck!
Rollinhard View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2013 at 5:01pm
This thread has inspired me, I started sending out some emails and I already heard back from a couple of them! Thanks haiv143 for the list you posted!
thrilla View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thrilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2013 at 7:19pm
I just got back from Tahoe on a group trip with skiklub.org and got a few Heavenly and other stickers.
Pngo12 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Pngo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2013 at 7:31pm
I sent an email to GoPro for some stickers. They sounded excited that I wanted some. Too bad I never got them :(
pokemonjxc1 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote pokemonjxc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2013 at 9:07pm
Ragdoll the administrators started to be the particular president display gambling just like ragdoll increase which usually lengthy the particular opportunity regarding many makes of one's easy on-line game titles.

Cheap Runescape Gold
Cheap WOW Gold
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Rollinhard

This thread has inspired me, I started sending out some emails and I already heard back from a couple of them! Thanks haiv143 for the list you posted!

No problem! I just compiled a list of all the companies that sent me free stickers. So the OG and other contributors deserved it more than I did.

Originally posted by Pngo12

I sent an email to GoPro for some stickers. They sounded excited that I wanted some. Too bad I never got them :(

Yeah, still haven't received mine. It's been months! LOL
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 12:49pm
My bad haiv143! Thank you shastadasta813 for starting this thread and to all the peeps that have contributed! I'll try to post some pics once the stickers start coming in, but that may be a while.
TacomaDoA View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote TacomaDoA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2013 at 2:29pm
Some of these might be repeats but reading through 66 pages seemed like a lot of effort...

Frends is SASE but they sent me a good 7-8 super nice stickers.

Arc'teryx sends them when you email.

North Face will send a couple with an email.

Unity Snowboards will send with an email.

Rome will send with an email.

Volcom had a sticker hotline at some point but from what I remember I could never get a hold of someone or they never came.

Ripzone sent me no joke like 20-30 stickers when I sent them an email. I think some Technine ones came with it too.

Patagonia with an email.

You can buy Cobra Dogs ones from their website when they come back...

Coal/Union were SASE but it looks like you can buy Union sticker sheets on c3-shop.

I might have a sticker addiction problem....
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2013 at 12:07am
what was the e-mail for drink water? can't seem to find anywhere :(
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2013 at 4:04am
Originally posted by nifeblade

what was the e-mail for drink water? can't seem to find anywhere :(

If I recall correctly, you will need to fill out a form on their website here: http://www.wedrinkwater.com/contact
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2013 at 5:54am
Originally posted by TacomaDoA

Some of these might be repeats but reading through 66 pages seemed like a lot of effort...

Frends is SASE but they sent me a good 7-8 super nice stickers.

Arc'teryx sends them when you email.

North Face will send a couple with an email.

Unity Snowboards will send with an email.

Rome will send with an email.

Volcom had a sticker hotline at some point but from what I remember I could never get a hold of someone or they never came.

Ripzone sent me no joke like 20-30 stickers when I sent them an email. I think some Technine ones came with it too.

Patagonia with an email.

You can buy Cobra Dogs ones from their website when they come back...

Coal/Union were SASE but it looks like you can buy Union sticker sheets on c3-shop.

I might have a sticker addiction problem....

Thanks for the list.  I pretty much forgot about all the sticker requests I sent out.

A lot of companies don't even bother to send a reply or anything.  I can't even remember most of the companies I sent requests to.  You would think they would jump at the chance for free advertising.

Thats what was nice about Oakley.  They are happy to get their stickers/name out there.  They sent out stickers in less than a week.
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Cannon. on the ground nothing new!

Quote AJD13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2013 at 12:23pm
dakine is also really good about stickers. they sent me a bunch of diecuts last year. burton sent some out, spy sent me one... but it was a big one so im happy. stickers are a lot of work lol.
It comes and it goes, get it while it lasts.
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2013 at 2:31pm
has anyone gotten redbull or rockstar to reply yet? (or 686)? their website says to contact them but its been a month and no reply fro the yet :(
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2013 at 2:34pm
how'd you get dakine to reply? dakine hasn't replied yet :( what e-mail address did u use?
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 4:29am

has anyone gotten redbull or rockstar to reply yet? (or 686)? their website says to contact them but its been a month and no reply fro the yet :(

Redbull and 686 are SASE I believe. They replied to my email within the month of sending it.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 11:53am
I emailed Red Bull, this is reply I got from them.

Thanks for reaching out to us!
>
> I wish I had some cool stickers or decals to send you, but the best way to rep the Red Bull world is to be a part of it yourself! Just check out these websites to keep up to date with the latest:
>
> www.youtube.com/redbull
> www.facebook.com/redbull
> www.teamredbull.com
> www.redbullmusicacademy.com
>
> ...just to name a few.
>
> Although we don't have any stickers or decals, I can hook you up with a free subscription to the Red Bulletin! This is our awesome sports & culture magazine that will keep you up to date will all the latest Red Bull news. Just use this link to sign up for your free subscription: http://bit.ly/trbgift
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 1:40pm
^^^ I totally forgot! haha, yeah I got the free 1 year magazine subscription from Redbull. The magazine was right in front of me when I replied to this post last night too... it was a long day at work. Any who the magazine is decent. 
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote AJD13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 4:32pm

how'd you get dakine to reply? dakine hasn't replied yet :( what e-mail address did u use?

i just emailed them using the info email a while back, they said send them an envelope and i did and they loaded it to the brim with stickers. might be different now, but they were pretty stoked about it when i talked to them about it.
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 7:03pm
which companies send you the best diecuts/stickers? haha
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote AJD13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 1:42pm

which companies send you the best diecuts/stickers? haha

dude this thread is loaded with the answer to your question... do a little reading for yourself... 
jades10 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jades10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 2:05pm
Haiv143 you're a legend, I'm surprised Redbull doesn't give out any stickers? They're usually brilliant with their marketing.
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 7:09pm
NoFear (xRyderz) hooked me up fat! anyone have a similar experience with them?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 4:31pm
Here are some of the stickers that I have received so far.

Jagermeister 20" die cut decal

LRG stickers

Patagonia stickers
BunnySloper View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Love my new Bern helmet!

Quote BunnySloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 7:35pm
Sporting stickers is like free advertisement for companies...I don't even know why some companies actually sell their stickers.

I order some parts from GoPro and they sent me a whole set of their stickers ranging from large to small.
In Pacific NW for part of the 2012/2013 Season.
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 2:08am
how'd you get that jagermeister die cut?? that's pretty sick!
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 4:19am
Yeah, Jagermeister diecut is pretty sick. I like that Patagonia trout sticker too. haha I'd put that on my board!
mgrider2 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote mgrider2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 6:31am
I've gotten freebies from 686, northface, oakley, monster, rome, jager, coors, and a few other that i can't remember.  Plus a bunch of wakeboard companies like liquid force, ronix, cwb, hyperlite, etc.  All of these were by emailing cust service, or using their "Contact Us" form.  North Face literally got back to me within minutes and had stickers on the way.

DC is the only company to charge me so far.  $2 for some 2" and 7" sticks.  not bad

Special blend required a SASE since they're in Austria.  I'm too lazy for international shipping.  Plus I got some with one of their coats I bought. 

I'm currently trying to think of some off the wall company to request from.  Just can't think of anything.  Durex or trojan do die cuts??  Tongue
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 12:20pm
I just emailed Jagermeister asking for some free stickers and that is what they sent me.
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2013 at 9:58pm
jagermeister's email doesnt work for me... which email did u use??
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2013 at 8:59am

jagermeister's email doesnt work for me... which email did u use??

have you tried fan-shop@jagermeister.de ?
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 9:34pm
yeah and it said that the "message has failed to deliver permanentaly" o.O
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 12:15pm
jagerinfo@sidneyfrankco.com
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 3:32pm
is that for the americas? if so then thanks bro!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 7:34pm
That is the one I used and I live in the US. Your welcome!
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Rollinhard

jagerinfo@sidneyfrankco.com

I can confirm this works. Also, in your request you'll need to tell them you're 21 and over  and a phone number for shipping purposes. And of course, your address.
nifeblade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nifeblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 8:09pm
how long did it take you guys to get the actual sticker from them? its not like one of those companies that take 2 months (like Monster) right?
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 1:50pm
^^ They emailed me two days ago saying I should be getting some diecuts within a week. Hope i get nice ones.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 5:12pm
It only took a week or two, for mine to arrive.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 5:32pm
I received a few more stickers this week.

The North Face 2 1/2" stickers

Oakley die cut decals 5" and 3"

ARC'TERYX decals 3"x5"
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2013 at 5:31am
20" Jager, 12" Jager, some random stickers. Didn't noticed how big the 20" was until I opened the mail. lol, it's pretty big.

Ski Bum
Ski Bum
itstactical

Quote Rollinhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2013 at 1:26pm
Wow man Jager really hooked you up, all got was one 20" die cut!
irish-boarder View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote irish-boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2013 at 1:58pm
My monster stickers are taking a hell of a long time to come but they're coming which i'm really happy about.
Can't wait to deck out the new deck!
The 'GINGERS HAVE SOULS' kid is crazy..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 64656667>