Review Spam

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 1718192021 34>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
derbytownjoe View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Online Status: Offline
  Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Review Spam
    Posted: Jan/27/2012 at 5:49am
Ok, so I can go to the specific item and flag it from there.... but hes got 289 reviews....Shocked

Im SOOOOO not gonna go through and flag all of those... Ill have to talk to staff bout that one.....
Im Himmel gibt's kein Bier, drum trinken wir es hier.
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/27/2012 at 6:04am
Originally posted by derbytownjoe

Ok, so I can go to the specific item and flag it from there.... but hes got 289 reviews....Shocked

Im SOOOOO not gonna go through and flag all of those... Ill have to talk to staff bout that one.....

Thanks Joe! Shit...I'll do it..can you grant mod powers for a day?LOL I just don't understand why I can't view their actual profile.
LittleShooey View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2012 at 7:23am
I'm pretty sure the "Guests" account isn't a single account, but rather a collective "parasite account" like when a forum page gets tied down with the Guests. You're seeing the host's actual review, but it's being shadowed, or even "protected" if it's a shoddy review, by Guests. 

http://www.trusnow.com/profile.asp?PF=197459
Senior TS dinosaur drawer-er.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2012 at 7:32am
Poor review and plenty of 1-3 word thread replies.  Reeks of point w h o r e.

Interesting there is a review of an item that is on the OPs Wish List...

Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2012 at 7:47am
Originally posted by ctoma

could be that she doesnt know how to remove it from her wishlist.....
scuba32steve View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote scuba32steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2012 at 2:56pm
What if someone has a legit review and it gets taken off
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2012 at 3:23pm

That may be true but it seems to me that adding something to your Wish List is more difficult that removing.  The word Remove in red below the Wish List item should be a clue.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2012 at 3:28pm

That may be true but it seems to me that adding something to your Wish List is more difficult that removing.  The word Remove in red below the Wish List item should be a clue.

hasnt thought about it or gotten to it yet? i dunno...
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by scuba32steve

What if someone has a legit review and it gets taken off

Plenty of people have had "legit" reviews flagged. "Legit" however in this case just means they might possibly, maybe, could have actually used the product. It doesnt mean that the review is worth anything to anyone else reading it though. And that is the actual criteria which most reviews which get flagged often come up short on. 

So the use of the term legit here is a little liberal im afraid :) 
m00m
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2012 at 6:12pm
what happens if someone reviews a product correctly and it gets flagged and or taken off. Make me afraid to even bother my time writing reviews
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2012 at 6:31pm
good good. I would love to be sympathetic, but honestly if reviews are poor enough to be flagged, its often because the person is under the impression that the review system is an extra bonus set of points for purchasing product. There are far too many of these type of reviews as is. It derives from a common misunderstanding of why TruSnow reward good reviews.

The clear criteria is simply this: write your review EXPLICITLY directed towards a potential customer who cannot pick up the item in question and use it. Ask yourself what you would have wanted to know BEFORE buying the item in question, and how that would have affected your decision. Think about those very simple questions you would have if you buying this item but didnt have access to a) a member of staff to advise you; b) you couldnt try it on to check the fit or style of the item; and c) time to see if the item falls apart, loses its shape, explodes or improves with age after the first day or the first month or the first year. 

The more people that are worried about submitting reviews the better we are at doing what we do. The criteria for submissions SHOULD be high, the only thing that makes it not (and has turned the product reviews into a massive joke right now), is simply the fact it was left too long to fester. They need a database wipe and to start again with an approval process that doesnt assign points until the review is actually checked. 

Remember as well, no one takes away your points. You dont lose anything by having a review flagged, you just dont get the points for submitting that review in the first place. :) 

If you DO want to write reviews, please read the sticky at the top of this section. 
m00m
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2012 at 11:17am
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2012 at 11:31am
I swung by to mention that I keep getting a Javascript Void with the flags. 

Originally posted by ippollite

If you DO want to write reviews, please read the sticky at the top of this section. 

kikko View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/08/2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by rurchan

what happens if someone reviews a product correctly and it gets flagged and or taken off. Make me afraid to even bother my time writing reviews

i highly doubt that your reviews would be any different from the turdlike posts you put up.
Fear does not stop death, it stops life...
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2012 at 5:03am
Dice Lib Tech T Rice Pro C2BTX Snowboard .5 - Mens Dice - Lib Tech T Rice Pro C2BTX Snowboard .5 - Men's
THE BEST...

This is my review of the board I own and been riding most of this season. I have a 164.5 pro (not HP) and it outperforms on everything! Ice (best board by far), jumps, chop, trees, boxes! It's no spee...
Helpful Review?   (0) Yes    (1) No review - 1 hours 21 minutes ago
Dice Lib Tech Travis Rice C2 BTX Dice - Lib Tech Travis Rice C2 BTX
Best All Mountain Board ever

This is my review of the board I own and been riding most of this season. It's a 2011 C2 BTX pro I have a 164.5 pro (not HP) and it outperforms on everything! Ice (best board by far), jumps, chop, tre...
Helpful Review?   (0) Yes    (1) No review - 1 hours 24 minutes ago
----------

This guy is posting the same thing of 2 different board with same comment. took the time to write it up, but not even an effort to change the sentence around
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2012 at 11:12am
Need more detail otherwise these are crap:

ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2012 at 4:09pm
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2012 at 4:23pm
Even if there's more than one or two liners, it's just gonna say something like:

I bought this.
It was on sale.
It was awesome.
I like the feel.
Worked great on the mountain.
I look really cool.
The colors are dope~
My friends are jealous.
I would recommend.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
yiujun View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote yiujun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2012 at 8:04pm
Other than the "abuse of points system" argument, I think that there is a lot of people out there who buy products from TruSnow and want to give honest reviews, but can't be bothered to review the rules listed in this forum and "write a quality review" on the stuff they bought.

For example, I'm pretty new to the forum but I've written some reviews on the stuff I bought. Looking at this information now, I might have wanted to write a bit more just to avoid from being accused a spammer...
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2012 at 8:30pm
You already get points for purchasing the product. Reviews are not an extra cherry on the top. Either write a decent review (and though i should be sick of saying it, im not; the threshold is realllllllllly low), or dont bother. If its shit, and i see it, its probably getting flagged.

But remember... the threshold is VERY LOW. 

You dont have to write an epic, you just have to say something interesting about the product that would actually indicate youve used it. If you use something for a few days, you wont have any problem saying something about it that isnt restricted to the product blurb. Its not difficult. No ones asking for a sonnet or a small novel. They just want something relevant about the product that would help out mystery shopper x when they come along and read those reviews. 

Incidentally, if you cant be bothered to review the thread detailing what TruSnow expect, then honestly... are you really shocked if you get flagged? It takes like a minute of your time. 

m00m
twolf123 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote twolf123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/16/2012 at 1:35am
why not jut kill the review point system all together? or just reward points based on whoever has the most "helpful" review?
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/16/2012 at 3:04am

You dont have to write an epic, you just have to say something interesting about the product that would actually indicate youve used it. If you use something for a few days, you wont have any problem saying something about it that isnt restricted to the product blurb. Its not difficult. No ones asking for a sonnet or a small novel. They just want something relevant about the product that would help out mystery shopper x when they come along and read those reviews. 

Wrong, I am expecting a sonnet!!!
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/16/2012 at 3:51pm
Another 1-line Shakespeare-wanna-be:

bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/16/2012 at 6:44pm
a couple of great reviews

oddmut View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote oddmut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/16/2012 at 8:42pm

You already get points for purchasing the product. Reviews are not an extra cherry on the top. Either write a decent review (and though i should be sick of saying it, im not; the threshold is realllllllllly low), or dont bother. If its shit, and i see it, its probably getting flagged.

But remember... the threshold is VERY LOW. 

Incidentally, if you cant be bothered to review the thread detailing what TruSnow expect, then honestly... are you really shocked if you get flagged? It takes like a minute of your time.

This makes me feel a lot more at ease about my reviews. I write reviews that i honestly believe would help even though to others it might be useless. Like one of my reviews i compared it to the un inc and then a few days later i'm like well not a lot of people rode an un inc. hmmmm.

i'm about to review another binding after i ride a few times as i just put it on my board. But by putting it on my board i'm already disappointed in the quality of it.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2012 at 12:56pm
Another one using the minimum amount of words:

kyle521 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kyle521 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2012 at 3:38pm
haha ctoma you just single out everyone's horrible reviews, good work
JBburton 18 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote JBburton 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 10:08pm
http://www.trusnow.com/profile.asp?PF=342939

We found a winner!
shredBATALEON: (4:06 PM) dude jb your being such a dutch bag man
Migoo View Drop Down
Local
Local
Heaven

Online Status: Online
  Quote Migoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 10:16pm
I'm not sure, your review was good, BUT he had some really informative comments there............
Local
Local

Quote JBburton 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Migoo

I'm not sure, your review was good, BUT he had some really informative comments there............

Nothin like picking out a poor review of something you took the time to review.  Makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing!
jdude1357114 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote jdude1357114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2012 at 6:13am
My review on the Red trace helmet, which I own, was flagged as spam. Seems that whenever I try to review something my review is flagged even if it is an honest review that I am posting. I don't know why I am having this problem.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2012 at 6:41am
Originally posted by jdude1357114

My review on the Red trace helmet, which I own, was flagged as spam. Seems that whenever I try to review something my review is flagged even if it is an honest review that I am posting. I don't know why I am having this problem.

Hey jdude, just looked through your profile, and read your remaining reviews. To be honest, they more than likely would get a flag from me.

Here is why:

Your Burton Joystick Review:" I demoed this board a couple of days ago and really liked it. Its fun to butter around the slopes with it. It isn't quite as flexy as my burton hero but it is still fun to ride. My only problem is that I don't like riding switch as much on this board. Good board"

The entire review is just you saying that you like that board. There really isn't much actual info provided about the board. When I am explaining how flexy something is, I try not to compare it to another product, but rather a 1-10 scale. I have never ridden a hero, so I have no idea how flexy this board is, get what I'm saying man?
Why don't you like riding switch on this board? Is it really because the board is technically hard to ride switch, or are you not the strongest switch rider? Maybe a few more days on the hill with it you might actually get the feel of switch riding with this board, but you just demoed it.
That brings me to my next point of I personally don't think people should write reviews on a board they demoed for one day. A week, maybe, but you can only grab so much info about a product when you use it for only one day.

Your Burton Custom Binder review:" I have had these bindings for 2 years and they have served me well. When I got these bindings I had only been riding for 2 days. It is safe to say that I fell a lot when I started. I have been riding in the park and have taken some falls there too. These bindings are great for the price!"

The only info you provided is that you like them. As in literally, the only thing you talked about was that you liked them, you fell a lot when you first started riding, they served you well, and you have had them for 2 years. There isn't any info on how they worked for you, anything about the product at all.
Talk about the straps, how do they fit. What are the ratchets like? do they click down like they should, do they not work as well after a few months? Does the paint chip on them...so on and so on.

Your Burton Hero Review:" I Got this board 2 years ago when I was still a beginner. I think that some the reason I progressed so quickly was because of this board. When I first bought this board I had been snowboarding for 2 days. I fell a lot and had skidded turns. Now I can get into a deep carve. This board makes it easy to just butter around the mountain and have a lot of fun. I get a decent amount of pop off of my ollie with little effort. If you are a beginner, buy this board! If you are intermediate, buy this board! If you are an expert, buy this board!"

See my advise for the rest of your reviews. To much personal, not enough technical info.

On a side note, after trying to find your hero review, half of the reviews for that board need to be deleted. Holy crap!Shocked

Annnyways, jdude, I highly recommend reading the "How to write quality reviews" thread. Here is the hyperlink: http://www.trusnow.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=43082&FID=6&PR=3
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2012 at 2:46pm
hehehehehe edit- im weetarded
kyle521 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kyle521 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2012 at 2:58pm
http://www.trusnow.com/profile.asp?PF=317516 he just 2 that were not all that great
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2012 at 7:41pm
advice: noun
advise: verb

I advise you to listen to batmanwest's advice.

Incidentally, legitimacy ( as used by many here to refer to ownership of the product) has no bearing on whether or not the review is USEFUL. 

Its usefulness is based upon whether you can take the ownership of said item and produce a DESCRIPTION of how you have found USING the product.

It is USEFUL if you can then offer information or a perspective outside of the information provided by both TruSnow and the product blurb. 

It is not useful if you tell your reader that you used it/owned it and it was fun/shit.

In the first instance (that you use or own it), i should bloody hope so. This fact barely squeeks you in the door onto the review page itself (exceptions in the case of someone who reviews snowgear for a living and can talk extensively about the item based on limited usage).

In the second instance (it was fun/shit?)... well thats the actual REVIEW itself youve just bypassed. Youve told me your conclusion, but you havent told me WHY it was fun or shit... which is (as im sure you understand) the actual REVIEW part of the reviewing. 

Hope this helps. 

if you want to avoid the flag, just write a review that offers your opinion but also WHY you hold that opinion. This potentially creates a useful review. 

To make it cast iron useful though, just write it directly aimed at you before you owned the product and what YOU would have liked to have known about it from the reviews before you whipped out your credit card and paid for it. 
m00m
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 1:17pm

http://i.imgur.com/orrPc.png

bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 3:54pm
Nire333 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Nire333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by bootleg

just terrible ..
http://www.trusnow.com/profile.asp?PF=145700

Can't go wrong with these.

Hahahaha
Local
Local

Quote JBburton 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2012 at 7:11pm
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2012 at 4:42am

advice: noun
advise: verb

Embarrassed Sorry about that ippy. Not the strongest speller on the block, and grammar isn't my strong suit.

So, both of the reviews for these sunglasses are pretty bad if you ask me. So, here is a link to the product so you can figure it out for yourself. http://www.trusnow.com/Spy-Clash-Sunglasses---Men%27s.asp

I also agree with shooey, I fear the great review wars of the summer of 2012.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2012 at 6:26pm
So while looking at this dudes reviews: http://www.trusnow.com/profile.asp?PF=344002
I came across this:http://www.trusnow.com/Ride-Machete-Snowboard-152.asp
There are quite a few 2 line non-helpful piles for the Machete.

oddmut View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote oddmut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/29/2012 at 7:15am
i got 2 reviews marked as spam. i can honestly see 1 of them being spam in someone's eyes but the burton tool review i wrote come on. honestly that is why i would buy that tool and that is what i use it for and so on. i'd like my reviews removed from spam.

you can look at my other reviews i'm not out there to create spam reviews. i'm sure 1 liners or stupid 1 phrase like "get this! this is so rad!" can be reviewed as spam.

i think my reviews that are marked as spam are not spam. I've definitely read reviews along the ones i've written to help me decide. yes i know how to write "detailed" reviews. look at all my other reviews.

Where are the tools to even edit your review if you feel like u've left out information? which i also find lacking.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/29/2012 at 2:44pm
the pocket stone review because it was crap...
and the tool review prolly brcause you reviewed it twice....(without noting if there were any noticable differences btw the '09 and '12... which i highly doubt there is....)

thank you drive through!
oddmut View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote oddmut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2012 at 7:19am
there is nothing to really review about a stone. even till now in my mind that's all it is. handy small and portable. and that's all and still do have to say about it.

i didn't know i review that twice but that works to remove it then but not report it as spam. i don't have to notify a difference between 09 and 12 if i'm reviewing. 

my understanding is that i should give as much info and my experience with the item in hand so others can get a heads up before buying it. and if what i have to say is relevant to them in whatever way possible that cheers and if not then sorry i couldn't assist you with my knowledge.

"thank you drive through!"?
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2012 at 7:36am
I think this says it all:

Originally posted by oddmut

there is nothing to really review about a stone.

Sooooo, that just begs the question, why review the stone if there is nothing to really review about it?  Oh yeah, 5 points, that's why...
oddmut View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote oddmut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2012 at 7:40am

I think this says it all:

Originally posted by oddmut

there is nothing to really review about a stone.

Sooooo, that just begs the question, why review the stone if there is nothing to really review about it?  Oh yeah, 5 points, that's why...

sure there is 5 points but it also helps to confirm for others that that is all there is to it and they won't have to worry. i rather read reviews saying it's what it is and not no cheapy stone that will break if u squeeze it.

stop being so negative. look at my reviews. if i honestly believe i can write more i will.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2012 at 7:52am
^ Negative is my middle name and my job.  

Most of your other reviews aren't too shabby but any review that starts with "my girls little bro has one" or "My cousin owns this vapor board" should be dismissed immediately.  Shit, I can write 30-40 reviews based on gear owned by my friends, in-laws, neighbors and wife's sister's former roommate's little brother's best friend.

Regarding the stone, using your words there is nothing to really review about a stone but I'll write a review anyhow.  Meaningless.

I see you joined a little over 6 months ago.  I was excited about being here and wrote shitty reviews, too, when I first started.  The points thing is mesmerizing... a few more posts plus a few more reviews and I can get a free T... more posts and more reviews and I can get free goggles... and so on. 

Point w h o r e s be warned there are plenty of Patrol Officers walking the beat... battymanwest, Det. Sintexo, LittleShooey, bootleg, JBBurton18... and, of course, the man himself, derbytownjoe!!!
oddmut View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote oddmut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2012 at 8:23am
i only review stuff i've used. my girl has stuff that's still on here that I have no reviewed cause i know nothing of it. and yes "my girls little bro has one" i have rode the board and so I can review it. straight off u're assuming a correct review should be dismissed. that just shows ur judgement is incorrect on that.

you sticking to your view on how my review is meaningless i guess we can say that per ppl who's been here for ages or has tons of post immediately has seniority so thus their view is immediately more senior regardless if a review is pure or even if another's view makes point. 

and points if u really break it down without reviews it'll take about 126 days roughly for me to get 1500 points. i'm in no rush and apparently writing reviews is considered meaningless to you even if it is as a persons interest to help someone else. why not look on amazon they don't get points for reviewing yet ppl take the time to review it and some of their reviews are shoddy. but the key point there is that it shows the the product is quality and it's worth something.

btw i did not collect the free t shirt nor am i antsy to collect it. there are other ways of retrieving that 15% or 18% or 20% discount even if my account is only 10%.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2012 at 8:42am
Howie, Howie, Howie, I'm not here to debate you, get your panties out of the wad they are in.  You complained about having 2 reviews spammed and wondered why.  I am merely filling in the blanks for you.

So you rode your girl's little brother's board for how long?  A day, hours, 2 runs?  How about your cousin who owns the Vapor?  Tell us more, give us more detail.  And for the sake of writing a good review never, ever start a review with "_______ (someone other than you) has this board and...".

"apparently writing reviews is considered meaningless to you" you are assuming something here and remember what assuming does, need I remind you?

Read this and tell me how many of your reviews meet the criteria set here:

letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2012 at 8:44am
ODDMUT - I disagree that you should review a board that you have rode. I've demoed several boards but I don't think I've had enough experience on it to be able to give an accurate review. I just bought a K2 parkstar not to long ago and have about 6 days on it so far and I'm still getting a feel for how it preforms. I will write a review once I've got a great feel for it. Several people will ride a board once and instantly hate it due to it's a different feel than what they are use to, I don't believe that they should review it after riding it for one day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 34>