0 Staff | 9 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 408,090 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > The Board Room

Quick Login: Forgot password?

Two wheels discussion thread! (Motorcycles only!)

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123 48>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two wheels discussion thread! (Motorcycles only!)
    Posted: May/04/2009 at 11:50am
Haha, I know Geo' is going to take this as an opportunity to thread jack me back, but thats ok.

Figure we have enough MotoGP and WSBK fans, as well as guys who are about to hit riding season that we might as well start discussions here.  Its that time of year when my boards go away and I start riding again.  Looking forward to a track day on May 20th at PIR, I know Bru' should have a Lee Parks class coming up soon as well.

Post up your scoots, ride spots or race news!

Oh, and to start off, did anyone see this absolute crap about GP2's new engine rule for 2010?

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2009/05/honda-named-official-engine-su.html

So all the manufactures will be required to use a spec Honda engine?  How much you want to bet everyone pulls out of that pretty fast, no way Yamaha is going to make a race machine with a Honda engine in it.  Aprilia, ktm?  No way.

I honestly think GP's are in for a world of hurt in the coming years and WSBK and WSST are going to reigh supreme.

BRUIZZA View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
I'm kinda a big deal!

Quote BRUIZZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 12:05pm
What kind of BS rule is that???  They must have lost their damn minds.
www.chargeharder.com
dbowles View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote dbowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 12:06pm
i guess it will prove who the better rider is?

My blog.
Go there it's what the cool people are doing
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by dbowles

i guess it will prove who the better rider is?

Not really, the manufactures are free to design their own chassis/suspension etc.  The only thing that will be the same is the motor.

I bet they all drop out, seriously, Yamaha, Aprilia, KTM etc. the only reason manufactures race is to promote and market their own product.  Why would the race with someone else motor? 
esy.iam View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote esy.iam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 12:41pm
definitely won't survive. AMA will probably be more exciting than GP2. 
peace.
Geology Rocks View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 12:42pm
That is stupid...but this just proves how much the governing body loves Honda and how much Honda can get away with.

joe
<br />
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by esy.iam

definitely won't survive. AMA will probably be more exciting than GP2. 

I have to admit, outside of the debacle with the Buel's being able to run twice the engine, chassis changes, suspension changes and damn near whatever they want else, AMA Supersport has kicked ass this year, the rest of the 600's are really tight and the racing is pretty good.

Mladden is running away with Superbike, that guy could probably win on 250, he was the only guy that gave Spies fits last year, now there is nothing left for him to compete with.  I bet he goes undefeated this season.  I like how they wouldn't let him run the 09 bike at Daytona (AMA said it was not homogolated which is total BS) so they took an 08 off the showroom floor, bolted on some goodies and still won, and won the next 4 races on it (you can buy it now, its up for sale since they are allowed to use the 09 now).

Next year is going to be crazy in AMA though.  They basically have to run near production spec these days, but the Aprilia has full on chassis changes stock which they will be allowed to race with.  Look out for the V4 monster! 

Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 12:56pm
that bike gives me a boner

joe
<br />
dirtysouth View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
cuban in costa rica

Quote dirtysouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 12:56pm
I don't follow motorcycle racing on tv, but I have had my moto out 4 times so far this year and am looking forward to warmer weather.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Geology Rocks

that bike gives me a boner

joe

I have a deposit on one, maybe I'll bring it to CO for our track duel next year, I'll let you sit on it on the paddock stand and yell "vroom, vroom".

Just kidding, if I do end up taking delivery (I need to do massive amounts of track time this summer before I want a liter bike), you can take a spin when we have the motorcycle version of Bruizzapalooza in CO.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:04pm
nice...sounds good to me. you better get it.k?:)

I am thinking of an 06 R6 or like an 05 636...I have been searching but all the ones currently are beat and trashed

joe
<br />
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by dirtysouth

I don't follow motorcycle racing on tv, but I have had my moto out 4 times so far this year and am looking forward to warmer weather.

I hear yah, we got nailed with rain this week.  I have had some great rides in already this year though.

Had a pretty good turnout at the ride for Krispy'

grantmm View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote grantmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:10pm
So they're essentially replicating the Red Bull Rookies cup.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:12pm

I am thinking of an 06 R6 or like an 05 636...I have been searching but all the ones currently are beat and trashed

joe

I was really thinking about the same R6 (07 though, candy red!), but I figure the RVF is awesome on the track, and makes a great dedicated track ride.  I want to ride a ton and get in some more instruction this year though.  Basically I want to do everything I can to prepare for the Aprilia, if I'm not at the point where I can push the hell out of my bike (I'll never be Rossi, but I know what I'm capapble of), then I'll hold off another season until I am and just sell my spot like I did with my Skyline.   They aren't due here until next year so I have plenty of time.  I have some things  I definitely need to work on this season.  Mainly with some body positioning issues (I'm not flexible so its tough for me to open my hips to the corner) and I tend to load up my wrists under heavy braking instead of bracing better with my knee's. 
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by grantmm

So they're essentially replicating the Red Bull Rookies cup.

Yeah, dumbest thing ever.  I didn't mind when the idea was spec requirements and limited costs, but one make engines is bunk.  If anything, use someone like Rotax for the engine that is not loyal to any one brand. 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by shakazulu12

joe

I was really thinking about the same R6 (07 though, candy red!), but I figure the RVF is awesome on the track, and makes a great dedicated track ride.  I want to ride a ton and get in some more instruction this year though.  Basically I want to do everything I can to prepare for the Aprilia, if I'm not at the point where I can push the hell out of my bike (I'll never be Rossi, but I know what I'm capapble of), then I'll hold off another season until I am and just sell my spot like I did with my Skyline.   They aren't due here until next year so I have plenty of time.  I have some things  I definitely need to work on this season.  Mainly with some body positioning issues (I'm not flexible so its tough for me to open my hips to the corner) and I tend to load up my wrists under heavy braking instead of bracing better with my knee's. 

how many fingers do you brake with? 2 or 4?

The candy red is so hawt!

remember...

Brake
set up body position
turn in
shtooking gas it!

joe
<br />
grantmm View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote grantmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:19pm
2 so I can still use the rest of my hand to blip the throttle.
Instructor
Instructor
cuban in costa rica

Quote dirtysouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:20pm

I hear yah, we got nailed with rain this week.  I have had some great rides in already this year though.

Holy Crap!!! I have only one friend to ride with and he as a hand built cruiser type bike.  I think his top speed is 50ishLOL, so I usually ride by myself if I want to tear it up.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:21pm
I brake with 2.  My fingers are really long and strong.  I have actually locked up the front under braking before and lived to tell about it.  As stated in another post, I basically don't use the rear brake ever.  Sometimes I brake with 4 if its the end of a long straight with a 4 gear kickdown like at PIR into a 35 mph turn, for some reason I match rev's better that way, but most of the time I use 2.

I know the actual sequence of cornering pretty well, its just that what you think you are doing vs what you are actually doing are two different things.  The one thing I excel at is late apexing, for some reason I have no problems at all trusting the front end and flinging the bike onto its side as hard as possible and gassing the crap out of it.  Also due to the fact that my bike is sprung for a 125 pound midget, my wheelbase being so short, and me being so tall, I'm pretty used to the back end sliding around under braking and actually kind of enjoy it.

But I don't get a good enough grip with my knee's and weight falls on my wrists, I need to get some stompgrip or something, and of course its a technique thing.  Just need to find that groove in the tank that works best.  Fortunately I kicked my crossed up riding habit and my head and shoulders are appropriately low and forward.  I just want to get more flexible and open my hips to the corner better.

Part of it is the bike is so small as well, tougher for me to climb around on it sometimes. 
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:22pm

Holy Crap!!! I have only one friend to ride with and he as a hand built cruiser type bike.  I think his top speed is 50ishLOL, so I usually ride by myself if I want to tear it up.

There were probably double that on the poker run a couple weeks later. Portland has a great riding community.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:38pm
yeah they do....I almost moved there 2 years ago. To cascade station or nyberg wood or whatever that place is called. They have a great Ducati club up there too...

joe
<br />
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 1:42pm
Motocorsa is an awesome Ducati dealership that does a lot for the community.  They are right by my other house.  Though they did install a coffee shop inside their dealership so the starbucks crew can just hang out there.

I think they justify it by the fact they show Moto GP races on their satalite feed.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 2:07pm
www.ducatipacifica.com

check it out

joe
<br />
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 2:16pm
I see this guy just about every day parked in front of Motocorsa.

Highway 53 is fun!

Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 2:54pm
I need to get one of these

Then I need to find out how to get that thing they call "Skill", does anyone know where I can buy it? 
BRUIZZA View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
I'm kinda a big deal!

Quote BRUIZZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 3:30pm
looks like wed-fri are going to be riding days for me.  Weather is supposed to be beautiful!!!
www.chargeharder.com
krispysteve View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote krispysteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2009 at 5:59pm
Are you serious about the deposit on that bike, Shaka?
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 5:50am
Originally posted by krispysteve

Are you serious about the deposit on that bike, Shaka?

Yeah, but its all speculation now, they don't even have it in their computer yet and nobody knows exactly how many they are getting.

I love V4's!
SEslopesurfer View Drop Down
Educator
Educator
East Coast Rider

Quote SEslopesurfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 9:51am

dont blame u there Shaka, very sexy bike.

I havent been out on the lil ninja all year, shattered my left clavicle in feb and havent quite gotten the strength and mobility back in the shoulder (damn c-box)

have been swimming and some paddling, almost there, but still not able to hit even the long MTB rides yet

Hoping by memorial weekend I'll be back in the saddle

P.S. and yes i instructed on skis and snowboard for the balance of the season with a broken clavicle, the other instructors thought i was nutsBig smile
Another Church Bus?!?!? OH Noes!!!!
jonl89 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jonl89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 9:53am

I need to get one of these

Then I need to find out how to get that thing they call "Skill", does anyone know where I can buy it? 

Good vid, I've seen it before but it's prob because I am some dirt bike forums
I like the music too, it's from Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift
dbowles View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote dbowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 9:58am
Those bikes are pretty sweet, I've always wanted to try one.

My blog.
Go there it's what the cool people are doing
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 2:20pm
Pretty good save from the opening round of GP at Qatar

Pedroza and Jorge both look really fast this year. 

Other random motorcycle news, the new R1, after doing so well in launch tests, is getting slaughtered in just about every group test since then. 

I got a few miles on one and thought it was cool, sounds like a V8.  It was just a quick test ride so I didn't get to form any kind of real opinion on it, other than I spun up the tire a few times.  But I attribute that to the tires being brand new. 

Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 2:52pm
I am looking at an 03 600rr this weekend. I am torn...I wanna wait till winter this coming year and get an 06 r6 or something newer than 03...but its a good deal. $5000...said he would do $4500.

joe
<br />
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 3:00pm
Thats a horrible deal IMHO, you can buy an 05 for that much and it will have more mid-range.

Dude the 2003 makes a great track bike, but it has less mid-range than my 400, its actually annoying, and unless it has 2,000 miles on it and is flawless, I think thats too much money for it.  I know you like to chase rev's, hell, I do too.  But I would not by an 03-04 600rr unless it was a dedicated track bike. 

FYI, there is a 2005 Kawi 636 with 7k on it thats perfect here locally thats 5k. 

You are in Denver right?  Call this guy

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1133423649.html
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 3:07pm
If you are going to go Honda, grow a pair and buy this for the same price

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1153147953.html

I even saw a 2003 R1 with low miles on it for that much.  Just don't buy that damn Honda.

Have I mentioned I hate that year Honda?  I seriously don't know how it won all those bike of the year award the year it came out.  Yes the chassis is amazing.  But the seat is like a damn 2x4 and the engine blows.  I would say to find an older R6 if Bru' didn't already have one and you two would look really cute together.  I would honestly rather have a 2004 GSXR600 and I hate Gixxer's (with the exception of the GSXR 750 which is truly iconic for a reason), find a 2002 750 if you can, should be the same price.

Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 3:09pm
Awesome 750 and he will take 5k I bet, says will negotiate right in the listing and its got new tires and looks to be in good shape, and if he has changed the oil as much as he claims. 

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1149936142.html
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 3:17pm
ZX6RR 5300 willing to negotiate, thats the one with the slipper clutch and the 599cc engine and a closer ratio transmission if i remember right. 

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1154270989.html

Just show up and start talking for a few hours about your GF, wedding rings, and wedding ideas and I'm sure he will let it go for 3 grand. 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 4:32pm
The RR has 2000 miles and is pristine.:)...seriously...lol

I talked to the guy with the ZX6R...he trashed the crap out of that bike. his other postings were him doing wheelies and crap.

how did you find the zx6rr...thats nice...gonna call him

joe
<br />
Scorer099 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Scorer099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by BRUIZZA

looks like wed-fri are going to be riding days for me.  Weather is supposed to be beautiful!!!

So what day you gonna let me take it for a spin??? Don't worry, I have experience!
Instructor
Instructor
cuban in costa rica

Quote dirtysouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 5:25pm
riding another guys bike is like riding is woman.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 6:53pm

The RR has 2000 miles and is pristine.:)...seriously...lol

I talked to the guy with the ZX6R...he trashed the crap out of that bike. his other postings were him doing wheelies and crap.

how did you find the zx6rr...thats nice...gonna call him

joe

I don't care if it has 2,000 miles on it, in fact, I bet thats worse.  That means in the past 6 years, its probably only had two oil changes.  I would rather have something thats got some miles on it and service records.  Especially if its a Honda.

Not to mention, have you ridden one?  Funkiest powerband ever.  Moves away from the line just fine, then there is a HUGE massive dip until about 10k, during which time anyone on any other motorcycle and old people on bicycles will pull away from you, then it all comes back and then ends really suddenly.  Tons of over-rev, but it doesn't build anymore power after that.

I honestly think that Honda bought all the awards they won that year in magazines, that motor sucks until you do a supersport build on it and treat it more like a race motor.  Plus you are never going to get that money back you spent on it in resale down the road, at the end of the day, its another japanese rice rocket.  A Ducati or Moto Guzzi with low miles, sure, pay a premium.  But not from one of the big 4. 

I found the ZX6rr just by searching Kawasaki on Denver's craigslist.

If you do go with the Honda, get an 05, you will thank me so much for this later on.  Especially if you are coming from a 749s.  That 600rr makes the R6 feel like a Hayabusa on the streets.

Also, if this is just a track hack, then who cares about the mileage and buy something cheaper.  I can't find a single redeeming quality about that bike for that amount of money.  They make great track bikes because the engine does respond very well to some minor internal work, and the chassis responds very well to suspension mods.  But as far as a rode bike goes, the only thing they got going for them is the styling and reliability.  Unless you tell me it already has a full exhaust, power commander and re-valved suspension or something like that, buy the Kawasaki I linked you to, or man up and buy that RC51.
BRUIZZA View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
I'm kinda a big deal!

Quote BRUIZZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 7:15pm
Whatever you do don't wait until the winter to buy a bike.  It is pointless.  Why spend thousands on something you can't use for 4-6 months?  I mean buying a snowboarding jacket for 70% off in the summer is one thing.  Buying a Motorcycle in the winter is just dumb.  Plus you won't be able to make it all summer without a bike so man up and buy that kawasaki shaka posted!!!
www.chargeharder.com
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2009 at 8:01pm
I want a black 636....I am hesitant with green. green is bad luck.

joe
<br />
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 6:47am
Green is in the Italian flag?  The Ducati Tri-colors all have green on them?

Just buy a damn 03-04 636 and call it a day.  Those Honda's are total garbage in the motor department unless you up the compression and go internal on them.  Plus your GF won't enjoy being on the back with the exhaust under there. 
BRUIZZA View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
I'm kinda a big deal!

Quote BRUIZZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 7:02am
Joe is going to end up with this bike.

www.chargeharder.com
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 7:18am
Documentry on Joey Dunlop, all fans should check this out, even if you don't know who he was.  He shredded the Isle of Man TT up to almost 50 years old, and would still be racing it now if he hadn't died in that crash.

The footage of him pushing that RC51 is worth it alone

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7457477448673380000&ei=LyD9Sd_aDYycrQLJ5bWNAQ&q=Joey+Dunlop+documentary&hl=en
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 7:18am
Geo's new motorcycle club

Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geology Rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2009 at 10:13pm

Thats a horrible deal IMHO, you can buy an 05 for that much and it will have more mid-range.

Dude the 2003 makes a great track bike, but it has less mid-range than my 400, its actually annoying, and unless it has 2,000 miles on it and is flawless, I think thats too much money for it.  I know you like to chase rev's, hell, I do too.  But I would not by an 03-04 600rr unless it was a dedicated track bike. 

FYI, there is a 2005 Kawi 636 with 7k on it thats perfect here locally thats 5k. 

You are in Denver right?  Call this guy

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1133423649.html

i saw the one up there by you...I just talked with the guy with the RR. He said he would talk to the wife, avid golfer, about $4500 and some golf lessons for the bike.lol.  the bike fell over in his driveway and broke a mirror so he replaced them. other than that he said the bike is in great shape.

down fall is he is 5 hours away....

joe
<br />
grantmm View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote grantmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2009 at 5:47am
Troy Bayliss to test Ducati MotoGP bike.  That is all, please carry about the Kawi talk.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2009 at 7:00am
Originally posted by grantmm

Troy Bayliss to test Ducati MotoGP bike.  That is all, please carry about the Kawi talk.

I heard rumors he was planning on doing battle with Rossi on the GP level, I didn't think they were true though.

Does this mean Ducati is already sick of Hayden?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 48>