0 Staff | 14 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 386,390 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > The Board Room

Quick Login: Forgot password?

Two wheels discussion thread! (Motorcycles only!)

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 4243444546 48>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two wheels discussion thread! (Motorcycles only!)
    Posted: Jun/12/2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Shakazulu

Thought I would post this video from the first round of racing at Ridge Motorsports park.
Very nice. The only thing missing was you!!

What "new suit" are you getting?
No Sig... I'm just not that witty or creative
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2012 at 4:37pm
Bought an Alpinestars Race Replica.  The trackday outfit that was hooking me up with a new custom suit still hasn't even got the fittings done, just got tired of waiting around.  Came in today, very slightly loose in the bicep area, but fits everywhere else amazingly.  Ridiculously easy to move around in too.

educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2012 at 4:54pm
Nice leathers! I gave white a break after owning 3 consecutive white suits... they run a bit cooler but are pain to keep clean.

Finally managed to install the Kawasaki Race Kit on the bike. MASSIVE PITA but it has its advantages over the Bazzaz... also it probably saved a good 3Kg on parts + cables. Now I pull the seat and it looks like I've been robbed!
hahahaha
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by educalifa

Nice leathers! I gave white a break after owning 3 consecutive white suits... they run a bit cooler but are pain to keep clean.
My thoughts exactly. I've never had white leathers, but I can only imagine.
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2012 at 2:42pm
The Teknic also goes yellowish after a while. Dainese tends to hold its colour but it does require attention. Even leaning against a wall will leave marks...
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2012 at 5:47pm
Its also a proven fact that white leathers are magnetically attracted to asphalt.  Especially new ones.  I'm rolling the dice anyway and going for The Stig/Stormtrooper look.
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2012 at 12:57pm
I was just looking at a set today that are black/grey/white over at Helimot (they're having a pre-moving sale). Not too much white on them, so I'm thinking about picking them up. White does look good when it's new tho...
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2012 at 11:18pm
Raced again over the weekend but it wasn't all that great... installed the Race Kit and the bike all of a sudden lost a heaaaaaap of power. I'm putting that to mapping but to be honest I'm not sure since the zero map (base) should be pretty similar to the one on the OEM ECU.

Only did 3 laps on Saturday (practice day) because of that and then spent the rest of the day trying to sort it out. Gave up in the end and decided to swap everything (harness and ECU) back to OEM on Sunday morning before qualy.

The good news is that the bike worked much better... the bad news is that not only I didn't have time to put the Bazzaz back on but I also missed quallifying which meant starting from the back of the grid on 3 races. Still better than not being able to race...

After all that I wasn't focused enough on the racing and was lapping around 5secs slower than my PB. Pretty lame really... still had fun though.

educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2012 at 11:21pm
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2012 at 9:06am
That is very strange, I always thought the base map was a 0 map as well.  Obviously isn't.  Sucks that it bummed your weekend a bit.
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by educalifa

Couple of vids to illustrate the point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1kzetTAbDc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC94KL1PeRU
looked like some decent racing given your start position. You definitely have some power in that motor. Clap

educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2012 at 12:07am
Yeah, the ZX6R's engine is pretty good in stock form! R6's will have the edge if money/restricions are not a problem though.
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2012 at 1:01pm
I'm heading up to T-hill this weekend to get my fix. CAN'T WAIT!!

It's supposed to be in the 80s, which is unheard of this time of year (it was 110 up there last weekend).
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2012 at 2:06pm
Lucky bastard.  I'm going to try and make my 2012 debut on July 2nd if my foot gets any better.  Means I should be racing OMRRA July 21st and 22nd.  I got some buddies I gotta beat!

We have also instituted our own "Bikini Challenge" championship which is our own race within the race for me and my fellow friends in novice.  Whomever finishes last has to wear a bikini over their leathers at all race events and trackdays until such time as they don't finish last at the next round.  
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2012 at 12:56pm
Having to wear a bikini over your leathers isn't too bad... I was thinking much worse. Sounds like fun. Get that foot healed up!!
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/23/2012 at 6:38pm
More proof you can have fun on the track, even when its pouring down rain!  Taken at PIR today during open Supersport at OMRRRA, all credit to Ben at Xsqzme for being the best photographer around!

dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/25/2012 at 11:48pm
I don't think I'd ride in rain like that. Heck, I barely have anything other than slicks right now.

Thankfully, it was nothing like that at Thunderhill this past weekend. It was sunny and barely got to 80 either day. It's was actually a bit cool. The winds were a bit gusty on Saturday, making it a little dicey, but I can hardly complain about that.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 4:42am
Yeah, it was a crazy race weekend at PIR.  This pic actually does't fully show how bad it got at some points.  Oddly enough, less than an hour after this pic was taken, the track was perfectly dry and the sun was out.  That lasted most of the day until we basically got hit with flash flooding for about 40 minutes int he afternoon, right as the sidecars went out.  BTW, those sidecar people are INSANE.  I think five or six teams made the grid, by lap 3, all of them had pulled in due to standing water everywhere, one team continued to circle anyway and complete the race.  It was pretty awesome to watch actually.  No way in hell you could get me to be the person in the sidecar on one of those.

30 minutes after that, completely dry track again.  Most people around here have their rain setups pre-marked and just swap rains on and adjust the suspension pretty quickly.  
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 8:14am
Pic from the sidecar action, I would post more of the dry pics but I don't want to violate any of the trackside photographers copyrights etc.  Though I suppose if they are uploading free ones onto FB it shouldn't matter.

GeckosGoMoo View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote GeckosGoMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2012 at 4:29pm
About a month ago I visited my family out in Nebraska for a day as I was passing through and I got to ride my cousin's CBR600 F4i. I was pleasantly surprised by how friendly of a bike it was. I'd never been on anything bigger than a 250, and while riding a 600 for the first time was an exhilarating experience that I'll probably never forget, I never once felt out of control or in over my head. It was seriously the most epic adrenaline rush I've ever experienced.

I'll be passing through Nebraska again at the end of July, so I'll take it for another spin. If everything still feels extremely comfortable for me, I'm planning on picking up a 600. I've been checking Craigslist daily and have my eye on an 05 R6 at a dealership. It's been a while since I've been so excited about something, riding that CBR600 gave my soul a boner that has yet to dissipate.
I'm a dance floor tiger lady bumping everything she has, touching every single lad, rubbing every lady bad.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2012 at 4:28am
The 05 R6 was/is a bad ass bike.  I still have very fond memories of the 99' model I had back in the day.  Definitely a huge step up from a 250, but you have been riding since last year right?  I wouldn't stress about the power jump, just don't go too crazy on the streets!

I'm kinda hoping the rumors about Rossi having his own team next year come true, GP needs him running up front.
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2012 at 7:30am
Unlikely that any factory will give him a good enough ride to fight for the tittle on a satelite bike... and that's not to say absolutely impossible.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2012 at 8:20am
Never underestimate to what lengths Dorna will go to make sure he's winning.  Like dealing with the mob I swear.
GeckosGoMoo View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote GeckosGoMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2012 at 11:32am

The 05 R6 was/is a bad ass bike.  I still have very fond memories of the 99' model I had back in the day.  Definitely a huge step up from a 250, but you have been riding since last year right?  I wouldn't stress about the power jump, just don't go too crazy on the streets!

I'm kinda hoping the rumors about Rossi having his own team next year come true, GP needs him running up front.

I've done very little street riding, but a lot of dirt. I know every advice on the internet says start with a 250, and that honestly was my initial plan before riding that CBR600. I contemplated not even writing about this, since I know how frowned upon it is to buy a 600 as a first street bike. But whatever.

I did stress a lot about the power jump though, as I was gearing up to ride the CBR600. I was legitimately scared. It wasn't my bike, I was worried it'd be too powerful and I didn't want to lay her down. Once I started riding though, I was genuinely surprised at how comfortable I was with it. I took it through some twisties and by the end of it I gained a lot of confidence in my ability, and all fear of the bike disappeared.

So, after planning on buying a 250 for a good few months, I'm now super stoked to get a 600 now that I've experienced it.

I'm a dance floor tiger lady bumping everything she has, touching every single lad, rubbing every lady bad.
MTpow View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MTpow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2012 at 11:48am
as long as you aren't a dummy the 600 will be fine... i used to rip around on a friends CBR600 and that thing was tittays!
MOAR powderz plz!
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2012 at 5:56pm

That would be interesting, but its hard to imagine that he'd have a competitive bike too soon. Silly season is upon us already?
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2012 at 6:35pm
First bike I ever rode, CBR600F4i. It was on a carpark and it was just fine... a week later I bought a CBR600RR '03. Only crashed once due to a cyclist jumping from the curb in front of my bike... I would have crashed even if I was on a bicycle.
Did a track day 3 months later, was hooked.
After aprox 2000km (or 1250mi) I gave up on road riding and went to the track for good. Never looked back.
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2012 at 4:28pm
Anyone here watched Moto3??? One of the best last laps ever!!! Moto2 was pretty good too but MotoGP was boring... Especially after the first lap (no spoilers here!).

Check VR46's rear tire with about 10 laps to go:

Ducati needs to introduce the new engine ASAP
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2012 at 7:55pm
It wasn't just Rossi's bike, nearly everyone was having issues with them.  Did you notice how they ran out and put tire warmers on just the rear tires when the top finishers rolled into the box?  Looked like they were trying to keep anyone from snapping any pics.

Haven't watched Moto 2 and 3 yeat, I hear 3 was amazing.  I still gotta finish up the BSB round from last week and one more AMA race.  Long night ahead!
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2012 at 8:40pm
Saw MotoGP & Moto2 but not Moto3. Crazy how the rear tires were chunking. Weird that Vale actually pitted to change the tire and went back out. I wonder if that was Colins issue too. That first corner incident was Busch league BS. Hard to imagine an experienced racer pulling that crap.
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2012 at 11:11pm
Problem is that the Duc's power delivery is known to chew tires as it as... you get a track that is particularly hard on one side of the tire and they'll show the effects sooner.

I hope they fix this before Phillip Island or it will be havoc... very fast left handers. Don't even want to think what the result of that would be.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2012 at 8:37am
I think this season is wasted yet again for Ducati.  Its really tough to make the huge chassis/engine changes that they need to mid season.  How many engines has Ducati used this season?  Are they coming up on the limit soon?
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2012 at 5:11pm
From what the commentator says, they are the team that have used less engines. Not sure how many they have though.
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2012 at 3:21pm
Watched Moto3 earlier... WOW!! Looks like that could've gone on as long as it needed to.

WSB races were pretty good this weekend too. I'm still not sure how I feel about Melandri's dive-bombing tactics, but the others seemed to have gotten used to it.
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2012 at 7:00am
Spies has thrown the towel... kinda expected that but was hoping for a miraculous recovery at the same time.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2012/Jul/120724spiesnoy.htm
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2012 at 1:58pm
Hmmm... interesting. Something weird must be going on inside the Yamaha team that he doesn't like.

Just as interesting is the fact that at times, Spies seemed more competitive on the satelite Yamaha (Tech 3?) a couple of years back. And that same satelite team is looking pretty competitive this year as well, where Spies can't seem to get going on the main Yamaha.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2012 at 12:18pm
I'm already betting its either Suzuki's Moto GP effort, or Suzuki WSBK.  Kevin Shwanz was instrumental in guiding him during his career.  Also, Spies even said he was going "back where I belong".  
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2012 at 2:41pm
Well, Spies to Suzuki makes more sense than Rossi to Suzuki.

Speaking of Rossi, heard the rumors of Rossi back to Yamaha in Spies place?
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2012 at 6:08pm
Suzuki said they won't be back till 2014... and even then they'd have a heap of catching up to do. Not sure that'd be the best move seeing as he'd have to spend at least a year on WSBK.

My bet is that he's going back to Yamaha WSBK.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2012 at 7:20pm
Only thing is.............Yamaha currently doesn't have a WSBK team.  Since the latest report was that he said something to the affect of "I'm sick of it", I'm definitely leaning towards WSBK.  Hell, he is financially secure at this point, maybe he comes back to AMA?  Either way, I'm putting my money on him being on a Suzuki for sure next year, just not sure which series.

As far as Rossi.  Never underestimate what Dorna will do to get him back on a competitive bike.  I was reading an article where they were discussing the fact that Dorna subsidizes EVERY team in GP, some get more than others.  I know Colen Edwards was handsomely rewarded to stick around on a CRT bike.  Enough money will buy anything.

My dream scenario would be Edwards, Spies and Hayden jumping to WSBK from GP, with Hayes getting the bump to WSBK from AMA on the (non-existant) Yamaha ride.  
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2012 at 11:15pm
hahaha yeah... I know what you mean, but Yamaha won't be gone for long. Especially if they collect the MotoGP trophy this year and then get the Rossi/Marlboro combo going (not unlikely).

They claimed they left for financial reasons and that scenario should solve those woes!

And I agree. About time C.Edwards moved back to WSBK. If given a decent ride he'd rule that series...

I mean, you can't tell me he's not a better rider than the likes of Biaggi (washed up comes to mind despite his tittle), Laverty, Checa and even Haslam... Melandri is a good rider and that shows. Sykes is improving but still not there yet. Give Edwards the Aprilia or the BMW and there's a good chance he'll be wining races from the word go. Same goes for Hayden and (to a degree) to Spies.

Hayden has been consistently outriding Rossi this season. He may not have the point tally but anyone that watched the races can tell he's been there or there abouts more often than the Italian. I hope Ducati does right by him and give him a seat at the Factory WSBK team when they come back, hopefully on the Panigale.

Spies needs to get his confidence back. He just hasn't been the same since his off at Phillip Island... If you watch F1, he's in the same situation as Felipe Massa. Sad to watch.
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2012 at 11:20pm
Also, 2014 should be an even better year to watch I think... Suzuki said they'll be back and BMW should join the paddock. Even Kawasaki has been rumored to be pondering on a comeback based on their recent results on WSBK. There's also a rumor they're providing lots of tech support to help develop the CRT team at the moment.

But enough of that!! We're barely half way in 2012... hahaha
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2012 at 1:11pm

My dream scenario would be Edwards, Spies and Hayden jumping to WSBK from GP, with Hayes getting the bump to WSBK from AMA on the (non-existant) Yamaha ride. 
So why is that your dream? I agree it would be entertaining to watch those guys in WSBK and I thought the bump in engine size in MotoGP would have better suited them. But I still feel like MotoGP in the pinnacle of motorcycle racing and there are already two few good riders there, IMO... not to mention, too few americans Wink
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2012 at 5:36pm
Maybe not enough Americans but too few good riders? Lorenzo, Rossi, Stoner (for now) are in a league of their own. And we talents like Marquez and Bradl riding next year, hopefully Spargaro and Iannone as well. All those guys are incredibly talented.
You even have guys that are great riders but are on the wrong team and prob won't get a shot like Bautista and even Abraham...
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2012 at 5:40pm

Then you have Pedrosa, Crutchlow and Dovi. All of those more than capable of winning a race despite lacking consistency.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2012 at 6:00pm
Its my dream mostly because watching Superbikes is simply more entertaining for me as a fan, and those guys just seem to have that classic Superbike style that would be even more entertaining to watch.  

I honestly haven't bothered watching the last three moto GP races.  Just skim the highlights.  I'll catch up to them eventually, but they are the last thing I watch when I download everything.

Edit:  Colin Edwards is in his usual form again!  "we had our asses smacked and our balls tickled......."

educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/26/2012 at 7:51pm
I feel for CE... he's a good rider. Got dealt a shit hand when he had the factory seat and that ultimately ended any chances he had of ever getting a tittle.

He's old now but he's love for the sport is there. He knows he has a decent shot if he makes the move to WSBK and still he stays at MotoGP. Hopefully that will pay off and he'll get a decent ride next year, maybe Suzuki... who knows? He's definitely a rider I'd consider to help me develop a new bike. And with a decent manufacturer behind him he may even achieve something to be proud of.
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2012 at 7:32am
Yeah,I can't wait to take his Boot Camp.  I saw on his twitter feed that a bunch of Moto GP guys are going to be hanging out at the next one.
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2012 at 9:18pm

Yeah,I can't wait to take his Boot Camp.  I saw on his twitter feed that a bunch of Moto GP guys are going to be hanging out at the next one.

You're going to Colin's boot camp? That's going to be sweet. I didn't even know he had one. What are the details on that?
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/27/2012 at 10:48pm
Hayden's signed with Ducati for 2013! hahaha Just when everyone thought he was out... Good on him!! But it does make me wonder if that means Rossi is already out or that Crutchlow turned them down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 48>