Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 124125126127128 143>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The get in better shape thread 06/01to 12/31/12
    Posted: Nov/22/2012 at 12:28am
Been trapped in front of the computer for months with photo and video edits... getting soft. Confused  Finally getting back into sports though so that should get me ready for this winter boarding season.  Soccer Tuesdays, Basketball Wednesdays, and Hip Hop Dance (teaching) Thursdays.  But that also means less time editing... sigh.
Check out my channel & SUBSCRIBE! www.youtube.com/fj5
highway12south View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2012 at 6:17am
Best exercise for snowboarding is riding itself .Lifts are starting to spin so get after it
snowflakez View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2012 at 7:18am
If I could snowboard everyday I'd be as fit as a horse. Otherwise I'm usually too lazy to motivate myself unless I'm playing sports.
bubbagooch View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bubbagooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by haiv143

Starting to get my vibe back. Able to do 20 pull ups again, hopefully I can do 3 reps/workout. Does anyone know why some people do those half assed pull ups? like pull all the way up and go down half way (your elbow is 90degrees, then pulling back up) and they do them really fast. To me, it defeat the purpose of a "pull up" kinda cheating.

It's because most of the guys that do that are bros and bros don't know about range of motion.  LOL
Whether or not they're bros actually doesn't have anything to do with it, but not knowing about range of motion is one thing.  Another thing is that doing a pull up from a dead hang is much harder so lots of people would rather do a bunch of half-assed, ineffective pull ups than to do a few actual pull ups.  
Commissar View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Commissar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2012 at 11:46am
Originally posted by bubbagooch

Starting to get my vibe back. Able to do 20 pull ups again, hopefully I can do 3 reps/workout. Does anyone know why some people do those half assed pull ups? like pull all the way up and go down half way (your elbow is 90degrees, then pulling back up) and they do them really fast. To me, it defeat the purpose of a "pull up" kinda cheating.

It's because most of the guys that do that are bros and bros don't know about range of motion.  LOL
Whether or not they're bros actually doesn't have anything to do with it, but not knowing about range of motion is one thing.  Another thing is that doing a pull up from a dead hang is much harder so lots of people would rather do a bunch of half-assed, ineffective pull ups than to do a few actual pull ups.  

Can't say I ever see anyone doing all pull ups from a dead hang...

Thanks to whoever suggested me to do burpees, great exercise!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2012 at 12:17pm
20 pull ups? damn that's pretty good.. really good.
dead hang pull ups? not a great idea. you don't want to be having your elbows locked, pullups/chinups, you can injure yourself.

Went to do an cycling class which I assume is  similar to spin classes, holy damn I really can't keeep up, I was afraid I would faint off my seat. now i'm stuck with a headache.
Don't know If I'll be doing em again. really intense but i could have been from weeks of inactivity...
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bubbagooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2012 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by jhoang6

dead hang pull ups? not a great idea. you don't want to be having your elbows locked, pullups/chinups, you can injure yourself.

Can you prove this?  If you can back this up with some sort of legitimate, scientific research I  may believe you.  
scuddera View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
hitting my first 5

Quote scuddera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2012 at 4:26am

Can you prove this?  If you can back this up with some sort of legitimate, scientific research I  may believe you.  

the only not good part about it is if you cam e down in a jerking motion. Essentially the same thing ass benching in reverse. Locking out your elbows can be hazardess there as well. if you slow roll straight up and down pull ups more power to you. FYI I know people were all crazy about 20 being a lot. If you do them on a regular basis 20 isnt even hard
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2012 at 6:41am
Originally posted by scuddera

the only not good part about it is if you cam e down in a jerking motion. Essentially the same thing ass benching in reverse. Locking out your elbows can be hazardess there as well. if you slow roll straight up and down pull ups more power to you. FYI I know people were all crazy about 20 being a lot. If you do them on a regular basis 20 isnt even hard

Yeah, I actually started doing 10, 15 then 20's. It's about a month ago when I started. Given the fact that im 135 lbs, it's not hard at all. But I do fully extend my arms every time I release and pull back up. Also, i use one of those $30 pull up rack that hang on your door frame. They have different 4 holding style you can use to do pull up (I rarely use the orthodox pull up holding style)
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2012 at 8:36am

Yeah, I actually started doing 10, 15 then 20's. It's about a month ago when I started. Given the fact that im 135 lbs, it's not hard at all. But I do fully extend my arms every time I release and pull back up. Also, i use one of those $30 pull up rack that hang on your door frame. They have different 4 holding style you can use to do pull up (I rarely use the orthodox pull up holding style)

2 of my bros bought that door frame one and now both of their door frames are ruined because the foam thing gets worn off so you end up digging into the frame instead.  You gotta stick a towel in there.  We ended up buying a free standing station one with multiple functions.  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2012 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

2 of my bros bought that door frame one and now both of their door frames are ruined because the foam thing gets worn off so you end up digging into the frame instead.  You gotta stick a towel in there.  We ended up buying a free standing station one with multiple functions.  

Yeah, my buddy had one of those as well and ruined two door frames. Though, he's not 135.. hes closer to 195. I think those things should list a weight limit lol.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2012 at 10:24am

I've got it for a year now. Works great. The black foam is wearing out but no damage to the door frame yet. Better yet, it's actually really shiny where the foam touches the frame. Guess I'm too light and ended up buffering the paint.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2012 at 10:31am

I've got it for a year now. Works great. The black foam is wearing out but no damage to the door frame yet. Better yet, it's actually really shiny where the foam touches the frame. Guess I'm too light and ended up buffering the paint.

It's shiny because you're wearing down the paint. It will eventually wear all of the paint off.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Superorb

It's shiny because you're wearing down the paint. It will eventually wear all of the paint off.

The pull up bar I have is doing the same thing but its in my closet so I dont care too much. The pros out weight the cons for sure.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2012 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by humblerooster

The pull up bar I have is doing the same thing but its in my closet so I dont care too much. The pros out weight the cons for sure.

Same with me. It's in the closet and it's an older house. Nothing elbow grease can't fix.
macfoster2 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote macfoster2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2012 at 7:15pm
I started my diet approx 3 and a half weeks ago because i had gotten my weight up to 214 pounds. After college sports I weighed around 190, so i gained a decent chunk of weight, some of the weight being good and some being bad. After the 3 and a half weeks, I am already down to 202.5 pounds and feeling much better. I work out 3-4 times a week and do cardio 2x a week. I also have been using MyFitnessPal app on my phone to track my calories and i try to only consume around 1500 a day. Obviously it has seemed to work, as i would like to get down to 195 pounds by my trip which starts December 18th.(Whistler/Blackcomb here i come)
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by macfoster2

I started my diet approx 3 and a half weeks ago because i had gotten my weight up to 214 pounds. After college sports I weighed around 190, so i gained a decent chunk of weight, some of the weight being good and some being bad. After the 3 and a half weeks, I am already down to 202.5 pounds and feeling much better. I work out 3-4 times a week and do cardio 2x a week. I also have been using MyFitnessPal app on my phone to track my calories and i try to only consume around 1500 a day. Obviously it has seemed to work, as i would like to get down to 195 pounds by my trip which starts December 18th.(Whistler/Blackcomb here i come)

I use MyFitnessPal too, and to lose 1 pound a week with NO exercise it's telling me I need to eat 2,100 calories a day. How tall are you? I'm 201Lbs right now (down from 211Lbs) so you should require a lot more calories with exercise.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bubbagooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2012 at 4:35pm

Congrats on losing the weight, but if you want to lose the rest of the weight fast I recommend a little something called carbnite.com.  It is a ridiculously strict diet that doesn't actually seem like it would work but I have witnessed it work on two separate occasions but you have to follow it to the tee.  My brother and and my friend both did it and my brother lost like 23 pounds of fat in like 2 months and I didn't ask my friend how much he lost but he's noticeably leaner.  I haven't done it because I don't have any desire to try it because I'm relatively satisfied with my current body composition.  It's a crash diet that you can't and should not maintain for very long but for quick fat loss it seems to be pretty good.  
P.S.  Whistler/Blackcomb is awesome
P.P.S  You have to buy the pdf or you might be able to find it on a torrent site if you're into that.

Edit: I'm not just recommending it for him, but for anyone who wants to lose some weight quick
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote macfoster2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2012 at 4:46pm

Congrats on losing the weight, but if you want to lose the rest of the weight fast I recommend a little something called carbnite.com.  It is a ridiculously strict diet that doesn't actually seem like it would work but I have witnessed it work on two separate occasions but you have to follow it to the tee.  My brother and and my friend both did it and my brother lost like 23 pounds of fat in like 2 months and I didn't ask my friend how much he lost but he's noticeably leaner.  I haven't done it because I don't have any desire to try it because I'm relatively satisfied with my current body composition.  It's a crash diet that you can't and should not maintain for very long but for quick fat loss it seems to be pretty good.  
P.S.  Whistler/Blackcomb is awesome
P.P.S  You have to buy the pdf or you might be able to find it on a torrent site if you're into that.
Edit: I'm not just recommending it for him, but for anyone who wants to lose some weight quick

Ill have to look a little into that because it sounds interesting. I have originally been doing very well with just calorie restriction and working out. The only thing that seems sketchy about the carbnite thing thing is the fact that its technically unhealthy to lose more than 2-3 pounds a week and I'm already a little bit past that. So that kind of scares me. As for now i will prolly stick with the calorie restriction and eating healthier foods and if i hit a plateau i will take a look at it. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote macfoster2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by superorb

I use MyFitnessPal too, and to lose 1 pound a week with NO exercise it's telling me I need to eat 2,100 calories a day. How tall are you? I'm 201Lbs right now (down from 211Lbs) so you should require a lot more calories with exercise.

I am 6' tall and it says my daily intake should be 2200 calories. My degree is in this study and the guess of 2200 calories is more of an idea. I tried to make mine much more personal even though I am probably not eating enough, because losing more than 2-3 pounds a week isnt really that good. But my assumption is that some of this weight is water weight so I have prolly lost half of that weight in fat and the rest in water.
Hopefully the diet continues to be successful and i get down under 200!

Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2012 at 6:00pm

I am 6' tall and it says my daily intake should be 2200 calories. My degree is in this study and the guess of 2200 calories is more of an idea. I tried to make mine much more personal even though I am probably not eating enough, because losing more than 2-3 pounds a week isnt really that good. But my assumption is that some of this weight is water weight so I have prolly lost half of that weight in fat and the rest in water.
Hopefully the diet continues to be successful and i get down under 200!

You and me both! I haven't been under 200 pounds since college 8 years ago.
Snow Day Colorado

Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote macfoster2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2012 at 6:43pm

Well hopefully you get there. What did you originally weigh when you were in college??
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2012 at 7:42pm

Well hopefully you get there. What did you originally weigh when you were in college??
At my heaviest I was 235lbs at the end of my freshman year. I did the Atkins diet and the gym that summer and was down to around 200lbs at the start of my sophomore year in September. It was pretty unhealthy weight loss. I mean, how can eating a pound of bacon every day be healthy? Then I was broke and ate a lot of white rice. That got me down to 190 or so. Then I got a job at a tire shop which was brutal 10 hour days running around and there's no way I was eating enough calories for what I was burning. I was down to around 175/180 and looked too skinny. That went on for 2-3 years and I got a desk job for 2 years and was 200lbs by the time we moved to NC where we stayed for 3 years before moving to Denver. I'd been steadily gaining a pound a month or so and was 213lbs as a high in Denver before I started eating better, which in my case was more food since I wasn't eating enough. I'm busy with work 7 days a week now but after Xmas I'll have a lot more time and can start an exercise routine.
Snow Day Colorado

haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 6:54am
Does anybody have a good leg workout recipe to prep my legs for snowboard? Squats and jump-roping so far..
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 6:57am

Does anybody have a good leg workout recipe to prep my legs for snowboard? Squats and jump-roping so far..

Burpees, as many as you can do in 1 time.
Snow Day Colorado

Ejekted View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Ejekted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:05am

Burpees, as many as you can do in 1 time.

Yuck I am not a fan of burpees. One of the Wods at my crossfit box is 100 burpees for time.... it starts so easy but they hurt so bad by the end!
Mandiiella View Drop Down
Local
Local
rr

Quote Mandiiella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:08am
yoga yoga yoga
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:10am
What the hell, I keep trying to quote Ejekted and no matter which post I click quote on it always comes up Mandiella's Yoga post.
Snow Day Colorado

Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 11:58am

What the hell, I keep trying to quote Ejekted and no matter which post I click quote on it always comes up Mandiella's Yoga post.

Yeah it does that for me too. You have to change the name in the [QUOTE= section and copy and paste their text. If theres an easier way, please let me know.

I was going to go running this morning because it was super sunny and when get out it starts pouring rain like crazy. I dont mind a light drizzle but running in heavy rain, no thank you.

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 12:24pm
Definitely get back into shape before you start shredding because it's a damn work out especially if you struggling in fresh pow.  I should of worked out more before I came to Whistler.  Cry
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 5:19pm
^Powder days murder my quads. I think I may be really sore and creaky tomorrow.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:08pm
if your local gym has racquetball it is an amazing way to stay in shape and lose weight. my friend lost 5 LBS by just playing in a week.
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by cds4288

if your local gym has racquetball it is an amazing way to stay in shape and lose weight. my friend lost 5 LBS by just playing in a week.

What
isn't racquetball like tennis o.o
He must have been playing intense games
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 10:01pm
Raquetball is tons of fun, plus it's a great workout. Lots of quick direction changes which translates well to snow sports.
Snow Day Colorado

Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 4:13pm

Raquetball is tons of fun, plus it's a great workout. Lots of quick direction changes which translates well to snow sports.

I agree but I enjoy playing tennis more than raquetball because there is more running and sprints involved, but you cant really play in the winter, where as with raquetball you can.
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by humblerooster

I agree but I enjoy playing tennis more than raquetball because there is more running and sprints involved, but you cant really play in the winter, where as with raquetball you can.

you can also play badminton(;
its actually a very tiring sport.
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 10:05am
I played competitive basketball for 2 hours yesterday night in a gym. Oh man My legs are pretty sore.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by julius77

Most definitely!  I definitely need to work on my quads and calves consistently so I can up my endurance.  On the bright side, I slept like a baby!  LOL
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 10:28am

Originally posted by julius77

Most definitely!  I definitely need to work on my quads and calves consistently so I can up my endurance.  On the bright side, I slept like a baby!  LOL

I have really buff calves from skating a lot but I think my quads are holding me back from being able to jump really high. Definitely going to work them out like crazy when the new gym opens up next month.
CassinoNorth View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CassinoNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 5:37pm
Gonna post more after the new year but right now my job and school have been eliminating any chance I have to work out. I was pretty good about my meals and workouts up until thanksgiving and then it's all gone down hill. Boy did I feel that this last sunday riding.

Working 40+ hours and going to school full time really zaps your energy unfortunately.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 9:44pm
Since snowboarding season started, I had to move my legs/squats days around...prefereably 5 days apart. Made the mistake last week of doing legs 2 days before boarding and I wanted to chop my legs off.

Been skipping legs for a month now...finally getting back into it.Dead
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Cerilious View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cerilious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 10:02pm
I've been wanting to bike more, I don't really have a gym buddy but I may need to find one since the weather isn't super great for biking.
I'm sure I could still bike, as people that live in the northwest do all the time but the gym would be more beneficial too.
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Cerilious

I've been wanting to bike more, I don't really have a gym buddy but I may need to find one since the weather isn't super great for biking.
I'm sure I could still bike, as people that live in the northwest do all the time but the gym would be more beneficial too.

do you bike competitively?
i admire those who can bike up a steep hill when i have trouble going up a slope.
Huckster92 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
One of the first days of 2010 Season!

Quote Huckster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 10:52am
Working on getting back into my boarding shape! Can't wait for more snow!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 1:34pm
Just did some core yesterday, felt great after.... really lazy and tired now, but I've got a hot yoga session booked up for tonight!
Gonna get to it.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 4:09pm

Just did some core yesterday, felt great after.... really lazy and tired now, but I've got a hot yoga session booked up for tonight!
Gonna get to it.

Damn, core workouts and then hot yoga? Is your goal to lose weight? That's load of burned calories!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2012 at 9:15am
Purpose of my hot yoga was the feel the invigorating heat but I was greatly disappointed. their damn infra-reds weren't working not heat and it was a restoration session.
The core workout I'm doing is to aim at the inner core so its not as intense as you may think. i'm getting out of those do as many sit ups and crunches as you can bs.  A lot of new research suggests that's really NOT good esp if you have lower back pain, which I do.  Mind you I didn't exactly go all crunch/sit-up crazy

I just finished up a power plate session, 1st one ever.. holy crap my quads are noodles! that thing really worked me good..Makes me feel like my quads are super weak too. Did some more core as well on it, damn I feel so tired.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2012 at 4:12pm
^Nice!

I've strayed far from isolations and machines nowadays. Trying to stick to compound workouts that target multiple muscle groups at once.

Mostly my workout comprise of squats, deadlifts, rows, shoulder press, dips on one day....and then a few days later bench, incline bench, pull ups, dips. Feeling great! These exercises  are good for beginners that want to develop evenly (at least it was in my case)

Also, changing up my diet helped as well!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2012 at 6:36pm
simple jogging for extended period=great workout
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by snowflakez

simple jogging for extended period=great workout

Yup. ANY activity is better than no activity.
Snow Day Colorado

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 143>