Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 129130131132133 145>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The get in better shape thread 06/01to 12/31/14
    Posted: Feb/15/2013 at 6:53pm
my workout today consisted of sitting on my butt.
got home and did a few chin ups and pull ups beginning of the day and the end of the day
eff me.
tmr will probably be nothing as well.
might hit the gym at night.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2013 at 3:03pm
A little full body workout I did on Friday:
30 dips, 30 chin ups, 30 push ups, 30 jump box squats.
All with 90 secs rest between each set. Then dropped the reps to 25, 20, 15, 10 with the rest dropping to 60 secs for 25, then 30 secs for 20 and 15, then no rest for 10. Was a solid workout that got the heart racing pretty quickly
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2013 at 6:56pm
Sat night, got some climbing in, did some rotator cuffs.. got no sleep
sunday got my shred on, body is so sore.
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/17/2013 at 9:08pm
Played some super competitive soccer today at the beach. First to 5 wins. The game lasted about 4 hours and my legs are so sore from all those fast sprint motions.
Corza202 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Hammocks are a way of life

Quote Corza202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2013 at 4:04am
My week
Monday: upper body (except shoulders)
Tuesday: Legs and shoulders
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Arms
Friday: Legs
Saturday & Sunday: Rest

That is just work outs. I do cardio and abs every. Run every second day and swim every other day.

And I ride to work/tafe which is usually around half an hour per day.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2013 at 9:38am
Snowboarded Thursday and Saturday, both were decent workouts. Then played football with a couple friends for an hour Sunday afternoon. It was just three of us runnin around the entire time so it was pretty exhausting! Sunday evening I opened the rec center for pick-up basketball. Only 2 other people showed. I shot around for a bit til my legs told me they were shot, then took a break. Played on my phone for 20 minutes or so til one of the attendees asked if I wanted to play HORSE. I played, but my legs were completely out of the game. He beat me 3 games out of the 3 we played, one of which was a complete sweep. Nothin like gettin your ass kicked by a 55 year old man!
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2013 at 10:38am
I crutched around costco and went on a couple of walks with my dog yesterday.  Trying to strengthen up the quad so it'll be ready when I start walking again.

I also been watching what I eat since I haven't been able to work out for the past 2 months, but it doesn't seem like I gained any weight...although I've lost weight on my leg.  Atrophy is scary LOL
My blog about snowboarding, vids too! - http://yukitabanana.wordpress.com/

Updated weekly!
CassinoNorth View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CassinoNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2013 at 4:51pm
Proud to report I'm down 20 lbs in the first 5 weeks of my diet. Fitting in shirts I was almost busting out of, needing a belt now on pants that fit before...feels awesome.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2013 at 6:37pm
20lbs in 5 weeks is a great result. Keeping the losses consistent is a much better result than crash dieting keep it up
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2013 at 2:14pm
Yeah! Nicely done Cassino. I need to drop 10 pounds or so. I've been really bad about hitting the gym in the past couple weeks. Will be hitting it tonight though. Think I'll do a circuit-style day and get all the muscles into it.
I wanted to hit the gym yesterday, but my work's rec league volleyball team was short some guys (I opted not to sign up, as I have a class during many of their games), so I played that instead. Definitely the better option at the time, as my muscles were still extremely fatigued from the weekend's activities.
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2013 at 2:18pm
I did the stair stepper for 10 mins at level 20. So intense, I sweated so much that my shirt was nearly completely soaked. Super excited that the new gym finally opened yesterday. Super close to my house
bubbagooch View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bubbagooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 8:06am
I went to a globo-gym for the first time in about 4 months (I have a setup in my garage so I just work out there), and I did dips for the first time in about that much time as well and I forgot just how much dips work the pecs.  My chesticles are very sore and it feels good. 
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 7:13pm
got some shred in on Monday as well. So tired from it.
Today I'm stilll quite tired and sore from the weekend.. haven't fully healed yet and I took another Joga class... I couldn't keep up today.. Arms legs.. just gave out.. now I'm stuck with a headache... i think its a lack of liquids or just overly tired. feeling like crap though..
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 7:11am
Yesterday night I hit the guy. I did a lot of squats, then some jump rope, then more squats and the finished the day off by doing 60 floors of stairs. :) what a good work out.
ijustchillin View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 8:51am
I was trying to work out at the gym yesterday. They lost power so I just left
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 1:36pm
Just got my 5lb Gold Standard Cookies and Cream whey protein...and it taste absolutely terrible to me. Paid $45 for 72 servings/scoops.......only 70 more to go. ugh.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jades10 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jades10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 1:39pm
mluu003 - have you tried blending it, chucking in some honey and milk? It's tolerable.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 7:35pm
did NOTHING today, but tmr there's plans on hitting the climbing gym to work on the inner core. lower back is being a slut
but time to work on the sleep!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2013 at 4:42am
Went to the gym late... only got in about 30mins?
pretty much in and out.. did a little traversing on the wall and tried a new bouldering problem..couldn't complete it.  Went to try a blue route on a self belay I've been working and and wasn't able to finish it. quickly got in a small core exercise and that  was it..Almost late for work because traffic was slow. but made it just in time...
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2013 at 4:55am
I love Saturday morning workouts, already spent 1½ hours at the gym.  Did cardio and strength training, feel real good and I have the whole day ahead of me.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2013 at 4:21pm
Have been trying to get myself back to working out after coming back from my Wolf Creek trip and gotten really lazy. Tried getting back into last week and Lent started, now this week I had to shovel 1/2 an acre of snow couple days back and my lower back gave out yesterday. Still sore. Not a bit of motivation now since it's gonna snow again for two days next week. Thinking about going really light and start out by doing a couple of reps of pushups, situps, and pullups.
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2013 at 7:16pm
I went to the gym yesterday, expecting it closes at 11 like all the other days. I find out I only have an hour to work out because they close at 10 on Fridays... No cardio for me! My legs were feeling a little sore but not sore enough. I did the leg machines that work out quads and the I went to the free area and did lunges with 15 lbs in each hand and lung-jumps. My legs/butt is so sore today.

That much closer to being able to touch rim on the basketball hoop.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2013 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by humblerooster

That much closer to being able to touch rim on the basketball hoop.

I'm 6'2 and still can only barely do that lol. I AM the white man who can't jump :))
jades10 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jades10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 12:05am
6 mile run, need to get the legs ready for another bashing on the slopes!
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by jades10

How long have you been running to get in 6 miles? I'm not a runner but I've tried for a couple of months last summer and managed to get 1.5 miles. Maybe more if it wasn't 110 degrees out.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by jades10

wow that's a constant non-stop run? Geez that's crazy.

youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 7:07pm
Finally got a little bit of activity today. No one showed up to play football (well, 2 people did, but it wasnt enought to constitute a game). Had tons of energy left over after that, so i was REALLY lookin forward to playin bball tonight. Had a decent turnout at the gym, but i played like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. Ugh.I think most of it was just from bein rusty. I hadn't played a competitive game in 3-4 weeks, and i was just off. Really kindof a bummer. But at least i got the heart rate up :) . Small victories today lol
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 7:26pm
Got in an afternoon of riding on Sat. so my legs are pretty sore.. so is my neck from falling and getting some whiplash.. left side is swollen now and I'm having a hard time lifting my head off my pillow ) =
Did some swimming earlier in the week, don't remember when now and I was tired real fast.. no stamina for swimming anymore so sad.
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 10:28pm
How much rest time should you give your body to recover?
3 days of working out and 1 day off or 5 days of working out and weekends off? What it ideal to build muscle but not put too much strange on your body?
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 9:55am
Got to bicycle a bit on an exercise bike at a low resistance.  Felt so good to move around my legs.  I was feeling tired at 10min LOL

Updated weekly!
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 2:26pm

3 days of working out and 1 day off or 5 days of working out and weekends off? What it ideal to build muscle but not put too much strange on your body?

Depends what split your running. If your doing something like chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders/legs then 3 days on then 1 day rest would be good.

But if your running something like chest, back, legs, shoulders, bi/tri then 5 days on and weekends off would be good for you
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 2:43pm

Generically speaking, Any muscle group you workout should be given 24-48 hours rest before working it again. My workouts tend not to cater to specific muscle groups. I tend to have a cardio/circuit day, followed by an upper body day, followed by a lower body day. Then a day of rest. This is certainly not a "bulking" routine, but it has lent to getting lean muscle quite nicely.
I do this namely because if i get more than one day off, I tend to pig out and be a lazy pig. Whereas if I keep a only a day's rest between any workout, I find i eat less and eat healthier.

In response to hana, good to hear you're starting to be able to put your leg through a bit of work. I imagine the atrophy's gotta be ridiculous at this point!
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Generically speaking, Any muscle group you workout should be given 24-48 hours rest before working it again. My workouts tend not to cater to specific muscle groups. I tend to have a cardio/circuit day, followed by an upper body day, followed by a lower body day. Then a day of rest. This is certainly not a "bulking" routine, but it has lent to getting lean muscle quite nicely.
I do this namely because if i get more than one day off, I tend to pig out and be a lazy pig. Whereas if I keep a only a day's rest between any workout, I find i eat less and eat healthier.

In response to hana, good to hear you're starting to be able to put your leg through a bit of work. I imagine the atrophy's gotta be ridiculous at this point!

Yeah the leg feels so weak.  10min of bicycle riding on such a low resistance still caused my leg to tire out.  I'm gonna do it everyday though to build up that strength and help with the flexibility of the leg. 

Updated weekly!
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 3:50pm
went to back to the gym today. it was the first time since november. I dont think the NY resolution crowd has thinned much, but i was able to focus on a little cardio and core today to help fight fatigue when im riding. I also tried to picture myself doing the same movements on the snow strapped in. Oh how I would much rather be riding than doing trunk twists on a sticky bench.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2013 at 8:59am
Another round of snow shoveling today. This time 1 foot of wet heavy snow and I actually started to sweat compared to last week. Lower back and forearm are burnt. Good thing it's not that cold outside and hopefully they wont turn to ice. I'll have some killer looking lower back muscle by end of this week with all this shoveling.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2013 at 9:51am
LMAO Haiv
I think I generally give my muscles a day of rest but that's just part of my lazy schedule, on and off working out. but when I am I try to work on different parts each day.

Did a little bit more core the other day in my yoga class, but more of the lower because my neck is still swollen from my fall on Sat. then in the evening went to do some riding kinda had a workout on my legs but it was a short run.. 1.5-2hours at most?
slept so late afterwards.. and just work up about an hour ago.... dunno what I'll do today.
Got an interesting class i might do tonight!
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2013 at 10:07am
Thanks for the responses guys.

Say I do a leg workout and Im only a tinny bit sore.. Is it fine if I work them out again the next day to get them really sore? Or is that bad?
ijustchillin View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2013 at 10:26am
^ I would like to know too. Is it better to let it rest or is it okay to hit that set of muscles again?
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2013 at 11:09am
^ Isn't that when you should start stretching the next day?  I usually still work out but if I'm feeling really really sore that I can't move then no I would skip it and just stretch.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
jades10 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jades10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2013 at 11:12am
Muscle adaptation (getting bigger/stronger) occurs during rest after a workout, it's best to stretch straight after training as stretching once you've cooled off actually makes micro tears in the muscle. A good dynamic stretch the following day could help. So you probably want to rest the same muscle group the immediate day after.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2013 at 2:02pm

Say I do a leg workout and Im only a tinny bit sore.. Is it fine if I work them out again the next day to get them really sore? Or is that bad?
Generally what i follow when i work out: If you work out and you're sore for more than 48hrs, then you've over done it, Max 3days
anymore then you might've just injured yourself and should let time to heal. Knowing your limits sometimes will take trial and error, so its a good idea to set benchmarks, and write stuff down. its good practice. and when you're regularly working out its easy to gauge where you're at vs. being on and off again. hope that helps.

I just finished another class(HIIT-lates). and got my ass kicked! awesome if I had better stamina I would'a kicked ass too but lack of sleep doesn't help me much.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by jhoang6

Generally what i follow when i work out: If you work out and you're sore for more than 48hrs, then you've over done it, Max 3days
anymore then you might've just injured yourself and should let time to heal.

Whenever I squat..I'm sore for like 4-5 days! Such a large muscle like that, I need a lot longer to heal. Maybe I'm just weak haha. Squat day tomm
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 6:17am
Wow woke up today and my body feel SO sore! feels great but also feeling so tired. lol

^I would say you've overworked your quads then drop it down a couple of reps or take out one set.. maybe even lighten the load.. it also might be helpful for you to incorporate some stretches, before, after and day after your workout
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 8:45am

^I would say you've overworked your quads then drop it down a couple of reps or take out one set.. maybe even lighten the load.. it also might be helpful for you to incorporate some stretches, before, after and day after your workout

Got it, thanks. Are there any supplements that speed up muscle recovery time and help with decreasing soreness quicker?
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 8:58am
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Snowboarded Thursday and Saturday, both were decent workouts. Then played football with a couple friends for an hour Sunday afternoon. It was just three of us runnin around the entire time so it was pretty exhausting! Sunday evening I opened the rec center for pick-up basketball. Only 2 other people showed. I shot around for a bit til my legs told me they were shot, then took a break. Played on my phone for 20 minutes or so til one of the attendees asked if I wanted to play HORSE. I played, but my legs were completely out of the game. He beat me 3 games out of the 3 we played, one of which was a complete sweep. Nothin like gettin your ass kicked by a 55 year old man!
LOL I know how you feel bud! I did a 10k run last year and when I hit the 9k mark I had nothing left in the tank but amped myself up for the homestretch cuz i didn't want to look terrible in front of the crowd at the finish line. I was neck and neck with what had to be a 65+ year old woman. I looked over and she was already eyeing me down. Gave me a nod and dropped the hammer!! To this day I don't know how she sprinted the last k.

Got a half marathon coming up in May. Gonna start training so that doesn't happen again.
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 7:06pm
This winter took a toll on my abs. In the summer time I had a great six pack but now there's hardly anything. So I started working out my abs today. I did some leg raises.

And I thought they were really easy.
I would go and do them and not really feel anything get worked out.
I changed it up a bit.
SIMPLY dont bring your legs all the way down...
STEP ONE: Raise to 90 degrees
STEP TWO: lower to 30 degrees instead of 0.
STEP THREE: Raise to 90 degrees

You will feel it within 20 secs. What a work out.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by mluu003

Got it, thanks. Are there any supplements that speed up muscle recovery time and help with decreasing soreness quicker?
There's a company called Vega which have that.. I don't know how effective it actually is and if it even works..but what it is, is a powder you mix with water.. there'a pre/during/post powder you can use.
Could be a canadian company.. i'm not really sure

Yep when you bring it down to 0, youre in a resting state, in you're 30 your muscles are still active.
bataleon155 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote bataleon155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 9:09pm

This winter took a toll on my abs. In the summer time I had a great six pack but now there's hardly anything. So I started working out my abs today. I did some leg raises.

I changed it up a bit.

instead of doing that, do hanging legs raise, it will kill your abs in a few reps if you done it correctly. google it if you have no clue what that is. 20 secs is way to long (that's easy 10 reps of leg raise there, at lease for me, that is) and is way too easy to cheat on.
hmmm... Now What???   
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by bataleon155

I changed it up a bit.

instead of doing that, do hanging legs raise, it will kill your abs in a few reps if you done it correctly. google it if you have no clue what that is. 20 secs is way to long (that's easy 10 reps of leg raise there, at lease for me, that is) and is way too easy to cheat on.

Or pause at the top of every rep.

Or if you have some serious strength hold a dumbbell with your feet and raise it with added weight. 
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Von44

LOL I know how you feel bud! I did a 10k run last year and when I hit the 9k mark I had nothing left in the tank but amped myself up for the homestretch cuz i didn't want to look terrible in front of the crowd at the finish line. I was neck and neck with what had to be a 65+ year old woman. I looked over and she was already eyeing me down. Gave me a nod and dropped the hammer!! To this day I don't know how she sprinted the last k.

Got a half marathon coming up in May. Gonna start training so that doesn't happen again.

haha! Brutal! But props to the old lass for having enough left in her tank to kick your ass lol.

While i did play bball over the weekend, we had enough attendees that i didn't get to play against the old man. He played in separate games, and didnt seem to be shooting very well. Not that im doggin on him, I played like absolute S#!+!. My first couple warm up shots flew 2+ feet beyond the hoop. Must've been an act of god that allowed me to play when we started shooting for teams. Despite having a TON of energy and really bein eager to play that day, I airballed a couple 4 footers and my defense was lethargic. It had been 4 weeks or so since i had played a live game though, so I'll chalk that up to being rusty. Hope to have a better showing next week.
Hit the gym last night and did some arm workouts. A lil bit of soreness today. Feels nice after a week off. I really need to just schedule times during the week when I'll be able to make it! Bein back over the 200 mark is no bueno!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 145>