The get in better shape thread 06/01to 12/31/12

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 131132133134135 142>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bubbagooch View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bubbagooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The get in better shape thread 06/01to 12/31/12
    Posted: Mar/13/2013 at 8:34am
You would probably be well off to drink more water each day, and even more on days you workout/do HIIT.  I drink about 2 gallons of water a day.  So probably just drinking more water steadily throughout the day and before you workout will help with your hydration issues, but I'm not sure.  And I wouldn't eat in the 2 hours prior to doing HIIT, but that's just me.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/14/2013 at 10:27am
Got done with a heath screening session at work today. My blood work is above average, which isn't surprising at all but my LDL is 113 and the ideal numbers are 100 and below. Guess I need to lay off those greasy unhealthy foods. Going to do a few reps of pushups to start the eat healthy motivation.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/14/2013 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by haiv143

Got done with a heath screening session at work today. My blood work is above average, which isn't surprising at all but my LDL is 113 and the ideal numbers are 100 and below. Guess I need to lay off those greasy unhealthy foods. Going to do a few reps of pushups to start the eat healthy motivation.

LDL is 113 is not bad at all, although when your LDL is above 100 atherosclerosis can begin and plaques have the potential to adhere to things....

I'm too afraid to get my work done haha.Dead
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/14/2013 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by bubbagooch

You would probably be well off to drink more water each day, and even more on days you workout/do HIIT.  I drink about 2 gallons of water a day.  So probably just drinking more water steadily throughout the day and before you workout will help with your hydration issues, but I'm not sure.  And I wouldn't eat in the 2 hours prior to doing HIIT, but that's just me.
I have been lacking the H2O lately just not readily available enough for me to get hahah I was ill prepared that day for sure though, there's another HIIT Class tomorrow.. but I'm not feeling it.. .I just wanna sleep and try to rest.. this sore throat is really bothering me... and to be breathing hard with the sore throat is gonna be even more troublesome.
I've spoke with a few people and had no issues with eating before their workouts. Take that as you may.  I can eat and workout afterwards without a problem.. I've found that the days where I do eat prior to working out.. I'm less prone to getting tired and have the energy to really work through a tough session.

Did a pilates class today.. not as intense as it usually is.. i dunno what happened today, and there was someone who left the class think she was having some lower back issues. I know how that feels.. sucks! I dunno when my next workout session is going to be but if anything my next class will be on Sunday I'm guessing...or if I take it upon myself and workout at home.
pyrotechnics View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote pyrotechnics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Originally posted by sdwc96

you can do a "V" where you bring in your legs and arms while lying down. you try to touch your toes while keeping your legs straight. hold it at the top for a second each time to really feel the burn.

Haha, I was gonna say the same thing but then I decided not to try to explain how to do it.  LOL  

AbRipperX from P90X?  That thing hurts so bad!  LOL  It has the V thing in there too, that's how I learned about that move.
abripperx is too insane...im in decenct shape. but that thing destroys your core. i havent been able to fully complete the entire workout.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/16/2013 at 5:58am
^ if you have any existing issues such as a weak lower back.. I would not recommend you do these programs.. you'll probably end up hurting yourself more than benefit.
if you have ever seen the bio for Tony, he doesn't have any credentials.. I was a little surprised when i found out.  He was a salesperson. hah

I skipped out on my morning class today.. ahh just lazy and sick no real excuses.. gone to work OT today too ...did some Rhomboids yesterday on my own only one set. shoulda gone for two... was in a rush to get ready for work. prob noting will be happening tonight or tmr =p
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/17/2013 at 5:30am
I've done it! slept 4 hrs woke up and did a class. either instructor is going easy or i'm getting sttronger! yay!
cuz its getting easier. used to burn a lot more and struggle much more. now its reported.. time for sleep.
oh yah body fat % went up.. i think it was all the pizza and grease last night.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/17/2013 at 10:39am
Made my way back to the gym for the first time in 3 weeks after a vegas trip and being sick. I lost 4lbs over those weeks. Slowly making my gains again. 
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
bubbagooch View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bubbagooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 6:03am
I know people are always asking about pre-workout things so I thought I would post this for you guys.  Be safe. 
bwen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 7:36am
Yeah the ingredients they use in most pre-workout supplements aren't exactly the best for you, it takes a long time for your body to fully negate what was put in. I would even assume that most of the energy you do get from it is probably a placebo.

I've used it in the past and have found it to be the same kick as a coffee
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 12:12pm
Toughmudder announced their Portland-ish venue today. It'll be held in Fossil, Oregon (which is actually cool, cuz it's closer to where i live than Portland is). The terrain is mostly rugged, western desert (see below)

10 kilometers of that @!$( is gonna be brutal! better get trainin now!
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Toughmudder announced their Portland-ish venue today. It'll be held in Fossil, Oregon (which is actually cool, cuz it's closer to where i live than Portland is). The terrain is mostly rugged, western desert (see below)

I think the toughmudder is more than 10 Km.....its around 10-12 miles! Damn goodluck!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by mluu003

I think the toughmudder is more than 10 Km.....its around 10-12 miles! Damn goodluck!

The average finish time for the Melbourne Tough Mudder was is around 3 hours so maybe 10-12 miles sounds about right
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 5:08pm

Made my way back to the gym for the first time in 3 weeks after a vegas trip and being sick. I lost 4lbs over those weeks. Slowly making my gains again. 

Good on you man! whip dat ass in shape.

Got my shred on today! what what.. gonna maybe do Joga blast class tmr? ^^,
we will see if I wake up tomorrow. or jus dies..
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 9:51pm
just finish my 3 mile laps on the treadmill,Don't think I can go a little longer ,just ate 2 bowls of chilli 2 hours earlier and my stomach is starting to complain.I hate this gasy feeling whenever I digest a good amount of beans
bwen View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 7:49am
Originally posted by bootleg

just finish my 3 mile laps on the treadmill,Don't think I can go a little longer ,just ate 2 bowls of chilli 2 hours earlier and my stomach is starting to complain.I hate this gasy feeling whenever I digest a good amount of beans

Probably one of the worst meals you could eat before a big run haha
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 12:35pm
just signed up for the stampede (similar to tough mudder) 10km obstacle challenge. its not till september so ive got a little while yet to get fit but its going to be a killer.
Ejekted View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Ejekted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 12:37pm
Switched to eating Paleo (no dairy, no grains) and have been doing crossfit. Lost 20lbs and getting stronger every week! It has definitely improved my riding 10x!
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by bwen

Damn you're a dare devil. As long as you don't end up like this fella hahaha.

youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 1:18pm

youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 1:29pm

Woke up this morning!

Had plenty of sleep as well... went for my class and my legs were struggling so much..arms weren't that much better off either lol shaking so much and losss of blood circulation limbs were going numb.

Now till tmr.. we wait
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 7:38pm

This meal takes the cake,figure my diet was short on fiber so gave the beans a try.

Not as determine like the guy in the photo,I'd admit I would push myself a little further but not enough to where I'll have diarrhea like that..lol damn that must suck
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 8:19am
I woke up and went! omgosh.
Biked>pilates class>biked>swam 50m>hot tub> chiro>chin ups>pull ups.  = one starving mofo...and now that i'm almost done.. .eating I wannna effin nap!
contemplating whether or not to do another class tomorrow... it'll be  HIIT class at this moment its a HEEELLLLL no!.. nap time. no more thinking.
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 9:39am
Been going to my apartment gym daily to bike and also strengthen my leg.  The knee is holding up well...the ankle on the other hand...hurts every time I walk on it.
My blog about snowboarding, vids too! - http://yukitabanana.wordpress.com/

Updated weekly!
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

The average finish time for the Melbourne Tough Mudder was is around 3 hours so maybe 10-12 miles sounds about right

Shite! I totally misread it! It is 10-12 miles.
From their site: "Tough Mudder events are hardcore 10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie."

I definitely better get crackin!

Originally posted by hana24

Been going to my apartment gym daily to bike and also strengthen my leg.  The knee is holding up well...the ankle on the other hand...hurts every time I walk on it.

Glad to hear your knee is doin better, but the ankle is no good! Been pushin it too hard? Dont wanna force yourself back into injury again!
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 5:17pm
hahah I think the toughmudder is the epitome of all mud races. I want to do it one day, but I'm just not ready physically and mentally...even though its not a race. People just aim to finish.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 5:57pm

hahah I think the toughmudder is the epitome of all mud races. I want to do it one day, but I'm just not ready physically and mentally...even though its not a race. People just aim to finish.
I wanna try running throught the electrical wires, lol that looks like it'll be fun and like it'll hurt some.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by jhoang6

I wanna try running throught the electrical wires, lol that looks like it'll be fun and like it'll hurt some.

haha suit yourself buddy, i wanna try everything BUT the electrical wires! Watching all the videos of it just makes it worse. I'd imagine just sprinting through it haha
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 12:31am
My wrist is burnt out from lifting so just been smashing my legs the last two weeks. 2 sessions a week instead of 1 I feel like I've been walking like a zombie the whole time
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 7:29am

My wrist is burnt out from lifting so just been smashing my legs the last two weeks. 2 sessions a week instead of 1 I feel like I've been walking like a zombie the whole time

Wow that's really impressive! Clap For most people, leg day is their least favorite. I know its true for me! I try to do legs early in the week, like Monday or Tuesday...so that I have enough time for them to recover before boarding each weekend ahah.

I need to pick up another mass gainer, having trouble hitting my goal calorie intake.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
ijustchillin View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 9:11am
Leg days are the worst. Longest recovery time too.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 5:35pm

haha suit yourself buddy, i wanna try everything BUT the electrical wires! Watching all the videos of it just makes it worse. I'd imagine just sprinting through it haha
Well I want to do the whole course as well only thing that puts me of is all the MUD..blah

Did the HIIT class this afternoon.. wasn't as bad as the other ones.. but good thing I went didn't really wanna go..done three? days in a row...Might have been more but we went and did another set of V-sit ups...ahh.. those killed haha also did some sorta push-ups.. dunno what its' called.. indian?buddah? pushups? pretty much go into a downward dog position.  Those start to get pretty hard on the triceps the more you do...but they were good stuff.
Think I might do more of those.. but dunno if it works out the chest much...
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 10:59pm
Late night shame meals will be the death of me....why do I live so close to a 24hr McDonalds..Dead
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2013 at 8:28am
Really eh micky dees?
I can't eat that stuff, body just goes bleh.. when I do..
Man I'm feeling sore today! its the HINDU-pushups! similar to dive-bombers.
no workout today i don't think...maybe just some pull-ups =D
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2013 at 12:29pm

I've been walkin like a zombie the past 2 days myself lol. DIdn't really hit my legs too hard the other day. Been doing more of a circuit style training regimen. But I hadnt hit the gym for a week or so and I always push myself a little too hard to be takin extended breaks like that lol.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2013 at 11:46pm

Wow that's really impressive! Clap For most people, leg day is their least favorite. I know its true for me! I try to do legs early in the week, like Monday or Tuesday...so that I have enough time for them to recover before boarding each weekend ahah.

I need to pick up another mass gainer, having trouble hitting my goal calorie intake.

I used to think leg days were crap but now I love them. It makes you feel more powerful because you use heavier weights than any other day
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 10:00am

I used to think leg days were crap but now I love them. It makes you feel more powerful because you use heavier weights than any other day

Yep! I definitely use more weights when I leg press and squat than then i bench ahaha.

I just hate walking up stairs and boarding after leg days....life is so miserable.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 5:45pm
Had only four hours of sleep woke up still to do a Pilates class.. killed it too! either it really is getting easier or finally getting stronger core....I'd like to think the latter but I don't feel it.
Not enough hours in the day! walking zombie all day today.. didin't wanna eat much either
. thought the nap mid day would help. but i guess the sun shinning in my face didn't help. *sigh*...
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 1:04pm
Any of you guys here do yoga? I'm considering trying out the classes at my school gym to help strengthen my core. I have never done it before, but it looks whatever. I'm not sure what to expect.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 1:18pm
I would wear compression shorts underneath your shorts if youre a guy and focus on the instructor, not the other students. Flexibility wise you might be challenged but just focus on form and itll help with establishing the right basics. And if youre doing bikram you have my sympathy.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 2:01pm
Guess you could say I do yoga.. there's a Joga class that I do that's a more intense form of yoga, you could say.. or more challenging. I'm contemplating whether or not to go right now.. beucase I'm really wanting to just nap...class is in about 30mins 

As for what to expect...it really depends on the instructor. If you do go, go with any open mind without judgement and a little bit of curiosity.  If you think its one of those workouts that get you panting and breathing hard...sweating.. its not. I'd say its a light workout but can be difficult because it makes you use muscles that you don't really work out normally.
I'd say its not for everyone but worth giving a try.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 2:33pm

Guess you could say I do yoga.. there's a Joga class that I do that's a more intense form of yoga, you could say.. or more challenging. I'm contemplating whether or not to go right now.. beucase I'm really wanting to just nap...class is in about 30mins 

As for what to expect...it really depends on the instructor. If you do go, go with any open mind without judgement and a little bit of curiosity.  If you think its one of those workouts that get you panting and breathing hard...sweating.. its not. I'd say its a light workout but can be difficult because it makes you use muscles that you don't really work out normally.
I'd say its not for everyone but worth giving a try.

Thanks! Yeah, I noticed the same people always go...and new people don't really stay with it. I really am curious about it, but I'm just not sure what to expect...especially since I've never done it before. I might require more help from the instructor, if anything. I also don't want to slow the class down.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 4:52pm
I just got back from my Joga class and the instructor said that she's encountered a lot of people who have injured themselves doing yoga. I think it was because people who injured themselves were pushing themselves into the postures when their body wasn't ready for it yet, so when you're in it you have to be mindful of your body and how its reacting. Otherwise you could be one of the statistics and hurt yourself.
Don't worry about slowing down the class.. That's the instructors job to keep the pace while helping and adjusting ppl who need help.. albeit they don't always get around to everyone but that's how it is. To really be honest its pretty much monkey see monkey do..watch others the instructor, people beside you infront.. whichever...and with instructions from the instructor you should get a pretty good idea what to do.. and if you don't, simply ask.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 5:47pm
fyi running a mile then having a workout then finishing off with another mile has been my routine for a long time now and I cant think of a better way to stay in shape and have all around strength with cardio. I would run to the gym, workout, then run back.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by cds4288

fyi running a mile then having a workout then finishing off with another mile has been my routine for a long time now and I cant think of a better way to stay in shape and have all around strength with cardio. I would run to the gym, workout, then run back.
I used to ride my bike to the gym and back.
never was a big fan of running.. dont think I'll ever be, but Keep it up!
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by cds4288

I do the same thing :) I feel it helps my time at the gym be a hell of a lot more efficient, rather than getting there and having to do something for the next 5-10 mins to warmup. I've done the bike thing too, but on days when i kill my arms, it makes for a dreadful (and likely unsafe) ride home lol.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 1:52pm
Been doing these Jack Knife and Bicycle types of situps. It hurts from chest to upper thigh. Great workout of differ muscle I didn't know existed. Anybody have a good workout for sides? I don't use a lot of weights, I mostly use my body to workout.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 3:18pm

Don't worry about slowing down the class.. That's the instructors job to keep the pace while helping and adjusting ppl who need help.. albeit they don't always get around to everyone but that's how it is. To really be honest its pretty much monkey see monkey do..watch others the instructor, people beside you infront.. whichever...and with instructions from the instructor you should get a pretty good idea what to do.. and if you don't, simply ask.

Mmmm gotcha! Thanks for the advice man.  I will for more info about it in my gym to get a real schedule and try it. Doesn't seem to bad: money see monkey do haha.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 9:08pm
^ no problem... however, the monkey do part.. may not always be possible lol so don't overkill and hurt yourself please.
I got my work out in today.. Morning to evening shred.. night swim.. end off in a hot tub.
Only thing missing was ladies in bikinis.
I'm beat. Might go and do a joga class tmr? HAHA i am insane...partially going to work out to procrastinate on other stuff like paper work related..one example would be filing taxes.
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 6:42am
Did some light yoga yesterday and now I'm sore LOL  I haven't been really able to work out the past 2 months so even something that I used to do before is making me sore.

Still bicycling at the apt gym and I got my ankle checked out at a follow up doc visit.  I'm also getting PT on my ankle now since they don't want me injuring my ankle and forcing me to stop my recovery.

They stretched it out and massaged it a bit as well as give me ultrasound therapy for the ankle.  Seems like it helped a bit since it doesn't seem as aggravated as before and it doesn't swell up as before.  I also ice my knee and ankle.
My blog about snowboarding, vids too! - http://yukitabanana.wordpress.com/

Updated weekly!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 142>