The get in better shape thread 06/01to 12/31/12

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 133134135136137 142>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The get in better shape thread 06/01to 12/31/12
    Posted: Apr/08/2013 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Originally posted by humblerooster

Originally posted by belleayre

Check out Power Hooks:
You can hang the DB's off an overhead bar and use much heavier DB's.

Idk if I would ever use those because 1. Gyms don't have them and 2. They look kinda dumb. What do you guys think? I have no problem lifting DBs off the floor.

The website looks pretty ghetto.  LOL  But yeah, it does look kind of dumb to bring to the gym and everyone would probably laugh at you too.  LOL  

You'll probably get kicked out for bringing hooks into the gym. Weapons are a serious threat.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2013 at 11:42am
Did my manual labour work out today..
changed out the winter tires, man where the nuts tight! needs some lube ;)
just carrying the tires alone was more than enough.. body so weak.. I could feel my back wanting to cry.  After getting into it for a little while.. felt good to get it finished. friend helped out.. .but it was more of a one person job, unless you can get the car onto a lift, don't have that option of course.
Had some clothes that I used to do some construction work, to wash.  Didn't want to put it in the machine so did it by hand.. and that was, well enlightening and makes me appreciate that I have a machine to do the washing for me now.  Kids of this generation don't know the amount of time and sweat our parents used to go through washing our clothes.. esp them jeans...I kinda wanna go to the gym and do a class.. but I'm already beat.. so sad the amount work I'm able to do.. .lol
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by hana24

Went on a 2.5 mile walk yesterday.  My ankle didn't hurt and I didn't feel like I was limping on my bad leg toward the end.  Woke up this morning and my leg feels sore, but not in pain.  I think the ankle is getting better/stronger as well as the knee.

Nice to hear the leg is becoming usable again! Soreness is good, gotta work them muscles up :) . Keep doin what yer doin!

jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/08/2013 at 7:51pm
Went to do the class in the evening and it was intense! I passed out sleeping in the Savasana pose, felt so nice to just lay down even though it was on the hard surface of the floor with a thin mat between. Had some food and finished the stress busting with a good nights climb.. Hands are so raw right now. lower back is a little sore.. hopefully be okay
but I'll see tomorrow.
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Went on a 2.5 mile walk yesterday.  My ankle didn't hurt and I didn't feel like I was limping on my bad leg toward the end.  Woke up this morning and my leg feels sore, but not in pain.  I think the ankle is getting better/stronger as well as the knee.

Nice to hear the leg is becoming usable again! Soreness is good, gotta work them muscles up :) . Keep doin what yer doin!

Thanks!

I went and saw my physical therapist today and after talking with her we decided I can go on a gym program which is basically me just going to the gym on my own from now on.  So basically I don't need physical therapy sessions anymore.

Time to bring on the squats and stuff...maybe I should do the p90x segment for legs.  
My blog about snowboarding, vids too! - http://yukitabanana.wordpress.com/

Updated weekly!
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Online Status: Online
  Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2013 at 1:36pm
That's awesome to hear Hana!  1 more week then I can get back into P90X too.  So stoked to get my fitness on!  LOL  I may go beat up Bob a little too.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2013 at 2:07pm
Did some light over the shoulder weight training two night nights ago and pulled a neck muscle. Arg! hurts when I turn my head to turn into lanes while driving. It's even worst today. The slightest turn of the head will hurt. Not liking this pain. On the good note my abs are coming along pretty well.LOL
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2013 at 7:00pm
Lower back is okay ( =
but neck is not so much so.. lol if its not one its the other.
Did another class this morning and it was a good day. really felt my glutamus maximus  today
Abs were up there too think I may need a couple of days rest to get it back to normal.. but its all good.. keep on going on strong and just be aware not to go to far over.
I hope tomorrow will be just as good if not better. heres to hoping and wishing =D
Can't wait to get my climb on too.. i wanna kill some of em cave problems.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2013 at 10:40pm
My whole school shut down bc of a snow day...I was super happy until I found out the gym was closed as well.

Got so annoyed I reactivated my 24hr fitness memberhship haha!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 6:09am
Originally posted by mluu003

My whole school shut down bc of a snow day...I was super happy until I found out the gym was closed as well.

LOL makes sense that the gym would be closed if its connected to the school.
and snow day? wth? all we got are april showers.. supposedly brings may flowers. 
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 9:46am

Doesn't that mean you can go boarding instead of hitting the gym?  
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 5:14pm

Doesn't that mean you can go boarding instead of hitting the gym?  

I tried but my car couldn't make it to the mountains... Unhappy

Also, everyone who had AWD cars bailed! All of them told me they are always down and whatnot..
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 6:43pm
Did a class today, wasn't too intense today.. legs were really shakey though.. humm
planning on doing another class tomorrow.. I'm guessing it'll probably be pretty intense.. ahh i hope it doesn't rain anymore..

update: just checked it isn't gonna rain tomorrow.. ice pellets instead.. dunno if that's better...
yeah it is.. so long as the car/property doesn't suffer any damages..
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 8:11pm
Today was my off day. Saturday i took a 4-5 mile run. Sunday I shoveled manure into my garden, then played basketball for a couple hours. Monday I took another jog; stomach wasn't feelin great so i didn't do as well as I would've liked, but it's the routine thats more important at this point. Yesterday we had our first softball practice of the season. Slid to catch a ball and gashed my outer thigh up fairly nicely. DIdn't catch the ball either :(. Decided i needed a rest today! Back at it tomorrow!

I also tried to officially register for tough mudder today. Unfortunately the promo code they gave me didn't knock the price down to what they said it would. So i emailed em and hopefully that'll get fixed. On top of the $125 registration fee, there's $10 in taxes and a $15 insurance fee, despite the fact that they require you to sign a waiver to not hold them liable for any damages. $160 to kick my own ass for a day? EHHH
xxbeachbum0804xx View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote xxbeachbum0804xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2013 at 12:43pm
I'm going to Paris Isle for boot camp soon and i want to be able to run 3 miles without stopping. Right now i can run a little over a mile without stopping. Any tips on how to improve?
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by xxbeachbum0804xx

I'm going to Paris Isle for boot camp soon and i want to be able to run 3 miles without stopping. Right now i can run a little over a mile without stopping. Any tips on how to improve?

I got a tip for you, keep running.  The Marines are going to kill you if you can't run 5 miles.  Watch Full Metal Jacket as a primer.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2013 at 6:45pm
LoL^
I did a kinda half-assed workout today.. but the instructor really drilled us today.. it was great, almost seemed as though she was pissed.. I dunno
but turned out to be a pretty good workout.. chiro session went okay too. but when I brought up money and new appointments.. it kinda went downhill from there lol I have 2 more sessions left and the Chiro doesn't seem happy.. wants me to keep coming back.. sigh..

It feels like its been sometime that I've been working out and i'm starting to lose focus on why I'm doing it..
As a reminder I'm doing it to keep those back pains away and to rehabilitate my shoulders/rotator cuffs. everything else is gravy.. the extra weight, size, appearance. let's not forget strength/power.. but probably won't get much power since I'm not doing heavy weights. One of those reminder boards would be useful right about now, haha
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by sideways99

Originally posted by xxbeachbum0804xx

I got a tip for you, keep running.  The Marines are going to kill you if you can't run 5 miles.  Watch Full Metal Jacket as a primer.

Sideways is absolutely correct. Really the only training for running is more running. Don't take huge hills (either up or down) if you're still in the training regimen. Stick to flat ground until you get the endurance up, then you can add them back to really toughen ya up.

Took a 4.5 mile jog yesterday, much of which was with my doggie, so not quite at the pace i would have liked. She's a bit old/fat, so after a mile and a half for her, she was ready for a break. So i walked her to the river so she could swim and get a drink :)
Gonna hit the gym t his evening n get some upper body in. I've done three runs this week and pretty much ignored everything else. Time to pump... <clap> me up!
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2013 at 8:20am
For xxbeachbum0804xx:  It's Parris Island not Paris Isle.  The Marines will kill you for that, too.  Also, be prepared to run in high temps and high humidity.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2013 at 8:38am
Worked out with some buddies last night and he introduced me and a few other dudes to a crossfit workout called "Cindy". It was pretty gnarly! Consisted of 5 pull ups, 10 pushups, and 15 air squats. You get a minute to do all of those, which takes about 30-40 seconds to do...then you get the remaining of the minute to rest. Then you start again when the next minute starts. You pretty much do it until failure haha.

I did 17 sets or 17 minutes and I nearly passed out. ugh.Dead
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2013 at 8:40am
Worked out at my apt gym today...came home to finish up my exercises, but my dog is not leaving me alone!  I'm getting a dog licking bath from herDead

Updated weekly!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2013 at 9:45am
^ she's just very happy to see you and glad that you're up and around, excited to play with you now that you're up and about!
i did a few Rhomboid sets last night and this morning.. not much of a workout. Hoping to get to the gym tonight, but my neck is really bothering me..argh its achy and doesn't feel right. Lower back feel a little sore too..
I'm suspecting the weather! lol and my poor posture...
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2013 at 9:53am

Worked out at my apt gym today...came home to finish up my exercises, but my dog is not leaving me alone!  I'm getting a dog licking bath from herDead

Haha, my dogs do the same thing especially when I'm doing ab work or stretching.  LOL
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2013 at 12:46pm

LOL! When i went up to take my parent's dog for a run yesterday I did some stretching the back yard, and the dog kept comin up to give me doggie kisses.. pretty gross.. then she'd smack me with her big-ass tail.. pretty awkward lol. but its nice to have something be excited to see ya :))
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2013 at 8:51am
^ Hahaha yeah I'm flattered she's really excited to see me, but man when you're trying to hold a wall sit and she starts licking you on your leg, it's really difficult LOL

Or I'll be doing downward dog and she'll think I'm playing like a dog so she'll lunge at me.  One time I look up and she was far away and then when I looked back up again she lunged at me LOL

She keeps me entertained while trying to work out so it's all good.  

I went on a 5 mile walk today to a lemon grove park.  My leg and ankle both held up well and I had no issues with them.  It definitely feels a lot less stiff than last week when I went on the 2.5 mile walk.  My goal is to be able to snowboard in 2 weeks so I'm shooting for that and not slacking on any of my exercises.  

Updated weekly!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2013 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by j_lucky84

LOL! When i went up to take my parent's dog for a run yesterday I did some stretching the back yard, and the dog kept comin up to give me doggie kisses.. pretty gross.. then she'd smack me with her big-ass tail.. pretty awkward lol. but its nice to have something be excited to see ya :))

I hate taking my dogs for a run because they're always running too slow and then end up just walking so I can't keep running.  My brother's dogs however don't know how to run slower so they end up always choking themselves and they're always crossing all over the place.  LOL
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2013 at 10:40am
I love box jumps. I made the box about 4.5 feet high and I did box jumps for about 2 hours. But the end of the day, my whole body was sore trying to get up such a high box. Im working on getting rid of the stereotype of white guys can't jump.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2013 at 10:55am

I love box jumps. I made the box about 4.5 feet high and I did box jumps for about 2 hours. But the end of the day, my whole body was sore trying to get up such a high box. Im working on getting rid of the stereotype of white guys can't jump.

Haha "white guys can't jump" I've never heard that before! Dang 4.5 feet high box? That's pretty impressive! Gotta do those squats man. haha
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2013 at 7:45pm
That's been quite the recovery Hana! Keep at it, and I'll try to keep at mine. must focus, must rest..
Slept late last night woke early this morning.. didn't go to class, thought I'd take it easy probably will do the same tomorrow but I might hit the climbing gym for a couple of hours if I have time to. gotta try to get some errands down and out of the way. Neck has been feeling a little better.. don't know if it's the pillow change or i'm getting used to adjustment now.
I wanna take up basketball again! feel the urge to play, maybe I'll try to do that tmr instead.. or as well ( = 
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2013 at 11:59pm
My wrist is now officially in a splint for 3 long weeks!! I've already been staying off it for 3 weeks but now it's fully immobilized. Plenty of time to watch some vids on youtube and plan my next training program. Thinking of doing the spartan 16 day workout once I've healed up
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2013 at 11:01am
Went on another 2.5 mile hike yesterday and today I went to the apt gym to work out my legs.  Gotta get this leg close to 100%.  I see my doc for hopefully the last time next Monday Big smile

Updated weekly!
bwayne413 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote bwayne413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2013 at 12:57pm
Going to take a few weeks off to heal up and then its time to start getting ready for next year. Definitely want to strengthen my back and core!
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2013 at 2:20pm

Went on another 2.5 mile hike yesterday and today I went to the apt gym to work out my legs.  Gotta get this leg close to 100%.  I see my doc for hopefully the last time next Monday Big smile

Wow! You're pretty much ready for next season! Glad you're recoving quickly!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2013 at 7:35pm
Quite the productive day!
Got most of my errands done, and even had time to take a class, and got to shoot some hoops.. it was great, I sucked throwing air balls but it was really nice to just dribble shoot and what not.. feet are kinda blistering, also slipped and smacked my knee on the floor..hoping it'll be good tomorrow.. also went to the climbing gym to finish off the day.
Got a whole bunch of pasta and snacks lined up for the next few days too.. time for the third leg, REST
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2013 at 6:21am
Played some amazing tennis at an indoor facility. Living in Portland it's awesome to be able to play indoors because it rains so many days in a year. I was playing well but I still lost to my brother 3-6... One day, one day. My feet also blistered up a little
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2013 at 12:43pm

Played some amazing tennis at an indoor facility. Living in Portland it's awesome to be able to play indoors because it rains so many days in a year. I was playing well but I still lost to my brother 3-6... One day, one day. My feet also blistered up a little

I would rather play outdoors though, playing indoors just doesn't feel the same IMO.  
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2013 at 3:21pm

I would rather play outdoors though, playing indoors just doesn't feel the same IMO.  

haha I love playing tennis! But yeah playing inside makes me feel so classy! I really enjoy playing outside on a sunny day..it just feels amazing. Have you guys ever played on clay?
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2013 at 5:30pm

haha I love playing tennis! But yeah playing inside makes me feel so classy! I really enjoy playing outside on a sunny day..it just feels amazing. Have you guys ever played on clay?

Nope, is that better or something than good ol' concrete?
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2013 at 8:08pm

I used to play tennis a lot when I was a kid. All we have around here are artificial courts but I had the privilege to play a clay court once back then and I noticed a difference almost immediately. I play a lot of spin shots and I found the textured clay surface substantially magnifies that effect when the ball bounces.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2013 at 8:59pm

Or grass. I grew up in a small town in Australia that hosts a tennis tournament every year that holds the most grass courts in the entire southern hemisphere. During the tournament there is around 70 courts
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2013 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

Or grass. I grew up in a small town in Australia that hosts a tennis tournament every year that holds the most grass courts in the entire southern hemisphere. During the tournament there is around 70 courts

Oh wow! I've never played on grass before...I thought it was a UK thing. I didnt know Australia had them. There's a few clay courts in my hometown...always fun to trying play n slide around like Nadal used to Tongue
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2013 at 12:24am

Originally posted by mj2delmenico

Oh wow! I've never played on grass before...I thought it was a UK thing. I didnt know Australia had them. There's a few clay courts in my hometown...always fun to trying play n slide around like Nadal used to Tongue

I know where a secret location that holds grass courts that is located 2 hours away from where I live. I really need to go and play there this summer!
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2013 at 5:11pm
^ Funny thing, I hate playing tennis since my parents were always trying to get me to play tennis.  Like it was the only approved sport for asians haha LOL  Everything else they kind of vetoed because it'll stunt my growth or injure me too much, etc etc.  And look at me now, 2 broken bones from snowboarding LOL

Today I took a rest day since I was feeling so sluggish and the last 2 days I slept 10hr+.  Tomorrow I will get back into the gym!

Updated weekly!
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2013 at 6:13pm

^ Funny thing, I hate playing tennis since my parents were always trying to get me to play tennis.  Like it was the only approved sport for asians haha LOL  Everything else they kind of vetoed because it'll stunt my growth or injure me too much, etc etc.  And look at me now, 2 broken bones from snowboarding LOL

Today I took a rest day since I was feeling so sluggish and the last 2 days I slept 10hr+.  Tomorrow I will get back into the gym!

Man! i wish I was as badass as you when I snapped my collar at Mt. High! I got lazy and skipped physical therapy a few years ago when it happened and as a result, my left upper body is smaller and weaker! Took me a while to get back into the gym and workout hard again.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2013 at 9:19am
I have been a pretty lazy SOB this week, ugh. Can't seem to get motivated. Getting home mon/weds from class at 8 and being hungry really puts a damper in shit on those days. Cook dinner and it's already 9, and gotta be up at 6:30 for meetings. blah
Did have softball practice Sunday & Tuesday, and will be going for a short bike ride this afternoon to get the heart rate up. Maybe hit the gym afterward n get some upper body work in. Wish me luck!
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2013 at 7:53am
Started incorporating ab workouts into my routines....life really sucks.

PR-ed on my deadlifts and bench press today! Holy crap. But now my chest and lower back is so sore I'm going to explode.

Also...I just signed up for a 24hr fitness membership!! It was $24.99/mo with zero initiation. Not bad at all!Big smile
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2013 at 9:06am
Started p90x again 2 days ago and man my legs are so damn sore now especially my calves.  I haven't touched ab work yet but did do a few planks.
ijustchillin View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2013 at 11:58am
p90 or insanity. are they the same or is one better than the other?
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by ijustchillin

p90 or insanity. are they the same or is one better than the other?

Mmm..I want to know this as well! Does one involve more cardio/weight resistance than the other?
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/19/2013 at 6:38pm
Feels like its been forever since I last posted on here... But I'm glad to report that I have not been slacking, however it doesn't feel like I'm working as hard as I did say ... maybe two weeks ago...Felt like my body was burning through everything and now... it feels as though things have slowed down.
I've been doing my morning classes as per usual but it was a little different this week did some other variation of pilates.. it was difficult doing the core exercises, so hard to keep balance but something I want to keep on trying to kill it! Didn't do anything today though... kinda of a resting day.. but even so.. I'm feeling tired every single day..
Chiro... kind of a disappointment but its business.. sigh.
Kinda of excited for tomorrow tho! gonna get a friend to go hahah wonder what he'll think, hopefully this will get him off his ass and get active.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 142>