The get in better shape thread 06/01to 12/31/14

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 134135136137138 145>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The get in better shape thread 06/01to 12/31/14
    Posted: Apr/20/2013 at 4:47am
I played tennis on clay. Its hard to find in socal since we typically have hard courts. Concrete is different than the hard courts and isnt smooth. It destroys tennis balls and slows the bounce down. Whereas clay is much faster than hard court. The spins slide off the clay and kick differently. You also have to learn how to slide when you plant your foot and be able to recover to change directions easily. I hated playing tennis at first because it was difficult to learn at first and no one i knew played. But once i got better and started winning tournaments i got over the fact that none of my friends played.
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2013 at 8:53am
Originally posted by sdwc96

I played tennis on clay. Its hard to find in socal since we typically have hard courts. Concrete is different than the hard courts and isnt smooth. It destroys tennis balls and slows the bounce down. Whereas clay is much faster than hard court. The spins slide off the clay and kick differently. You also have to learn how to slide when you plant your foot and be able to recover to change directions easily. I hated playing tennis at first because it was difficult to learn at first and no one i knew played. But once i got better and started winning tournaments i got over the fact that none of my friends played.

How did you get so good that you win tournaments when you had no friends to practice with?
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2013 at 12:26pm

If you want to find good clay courts....the Raquet Club of Irvine has a few of them!! Yeah sliding is fun, takes some time to get used to.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/20/2013 at 6:56pm
Ran around for a couple of hours paint-balling.Now both of my hams are cramped. Now I really know why people say stretch before you run/workout/snowboard. I could not lift my legs to get up the stairs. I should pick up running again since it's perfect for cool weather.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 4:20am
@humble my dad was a coach and he just taught me on my own. I didn't really practice with other kids that much. I only played against them in tournaments and stuff. And then i didnt really hang out with them afterwards. Tennis was more of a competition for me than a social hour.
belleayre View Drop Down
Local
Local
My son 2010

Quote belleayre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 5:19am
Originally posted by haiv143

Ran around for a couple of hours paint-balling.Now both of my hams are cramped. Now I really know why people say stretch before you run/workout/snowboard. I could not lift my legs to get up the stairs. I should pick up running again since it's perfect for cool weather.

Latest advice is to warm-up before activities and stretch after. Pre-exercise stretching seems to be of limited, if any benefit in reducing injuries and I doubt it would have any effect on DOMS.

It may be a while before a consensus is reached on this issue, if ever.

Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by belleayre

Latest advice is to warm-up before activities and stretch after. Pre-exercise stretching seems to be of limited, if any benefit in reducing injuries and I doubt it would have any effect on DOMS.
It may be a while before a consensus is reached on this issue, if ever.

Why stretch after? What benefit does that have??
belleayre View Drop Down
Local
Local
My son 2010

Quote belleayre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 10:31am
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 11:45am
Actually I got rid of those leg cramps by stretching as soon as I got home. I did it for a good 20 minutes and the cramps was gone but the pain is still there. I can feel a bit of pain right now. It really never happened when I was younger Cry
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 2:13pm

Stretch after to maintain/increase flexibility. Stretching before a workout may also temporarily weaken your muscles. 

This is very true, I don't really stretch before a workout....I just do things to warm up the muscles. I was taught that stretching before could increase my chances of injury. I always stretch AFTER the workouts. I'm glad other people agree haha.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 2:42pm
I generally do pre-exercise stretching only during extended activities (softball games, snowboarding, etc), and even that is only after I've had a solid warmup of throwing/jogging/jumping jacks to get some blood flow going. Stretching without the muscles being warm will do no one any good.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by mluu003

Stretch after to maintain/increase flexibility. Stretching before a workout may also temporarily weaken your muscles. 

This is very true, I don't really stretch before a workout....I just do things to warm up the muscles. I was taught that stretching before could increase my chances of injury. I always stretch AFTER the workouts. I'm glad other people agree haha.

Before exercise you should do dynamic stretching to warm the muscles up. Then static stretching post workout
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

Before exercise you should do dynamic stretching to warm the muscles up. Then static stretching post workout

Dynamic stretching? I think I know what you're talking about. But not really sure.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2013 at 6:56pm
I never stretched before working out or doing  a sport either.  The only time that I did was back when I did PE and martial arts, but now without an instructor telling me to, I just don't.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

I never stretched before working out or doing  a sport either.  The only time that I did was back when I did PE and martial arts, but now without an instructor telling me to, I just don't.
i used to stretch before any activity I do.. well other than going biking...
I would stretch before I climb or go boarding but doing it less and less or even not at all..my excuses are because i'm lazy and it takes up too much time.
But its really a good idea to do them stretches after as well. Helps with the healing process of your muscles. Also important before to keep going longer and prevent injuries..
Laziness is such a huge hurdle at times

went to shoot some hoops again today! pulled out my new shoes, quite happy with them so far. already excited to go back again next week just to shoot around.. maybe I'll find somewhere on the street to play as well.. humm we'll see
My traps! they're getting knotty? naughty? bitch...
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 12:30am

Dynamic stretching? I think I know what you're talking about. But not really sure.

Not sure of scientific names etc but it's basically stretching using movement. Like to stretch out the hamstrings you could sing your leg in a kicking motion obviously starting smaller and gradually getting bigger. Things like that
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 8:21am
wake up work out, feel so sleepy, close my eyes nap, wake up, still feeling sleeping..drink some wata.. still feel sleepy ahhh
why so sleepy all the time.

mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by jhoang6

wake up work out, feel so sleepy, close my eyes nap, wake up, still feeling sleeping..drink some wata.. still feel sleepy ahhh
why so sleepy all the time.

Hahah excessive sleepiness....life of a student. I feel the same way all the time....I can sleep anytime, anywhere, anyways, whatever haha. I never have trouble sleeping...even after coffee and energy drinks.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 5:50pm
3 hours of hiking yesterday...felt so good (with beautiful views too)!!! Ready to go again. Even went out for a quick 30min walk/hike at work today. This is going to be a good thing to help me scope out trails I want to take my MTB out on too (since I'm still getting the hang of it as well).
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 8:37pm
More box jumps today. We made it even higher today. Im 5'10" and the box was up to my nipple. Took me a while to get it but then I got up 3 times by the end.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by humblerooster

More box jumps today. We made it even higher today. Im 5'10" and the box was up to my nipple. Took me a while to get it but then I got up 3 times by the end.

Wow that'd be about 4.5feet? That's very impressive!! I fit the bill of white man can't jump extremely well haha
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 6:53am

Wow that'd be about 4.5feet? That's very impressive!! I fit the bill of white man can't jump extremely well haha

damn that's insane! Ive always wanted to try it...but I'm afraid of not making it and eating shit and making a huge fool of myself. I just stick to barbell squats and other leg machines.

One day I'll try the box jumps haha.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 12:07pm

That's close enough to jump over my head.  Shocked
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

That's close enough to jump over my head.  Shocked

LOL now your username makes complete sense.....
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 4:56pm
got 14mi in on a bike monday and another 7 today. im trying to cut down on body fat in time for vegas but with stops at an all you can eat Brazilian bbq and korean bbq in between then its going to make it really hard.
bubbagooch View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bubbagooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 10:05pm

got 14mi in on a bike monday and another 7 today. im trying to cut down on body fat in time for vegas but with stops at an all you can eat Brazilian bbq and korean bbq in between then its going to make it really hard.

If you stick to the protein and fat and stay away from or just seriously limit the carbs at the AYCE places you'll be fine.  Contrary to popular belief, fat and protein do not make you fat, carbs do.  Also, do some squats and deadlifts.  
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2013 at 11:22pm
The photos bad quality so won't upload it but today one of my mates posted it of himself box jumping onto a 160cm platform. Thats 5.25 foot! He plays volleyball professionally and competes in the Aus national championships 
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2013 at 8:08pm
This might be last of my daily workouts minus the fridays.. wait no.. I do still go to the gym in the evenings.. yes end of my daily workout..
What will become of me??
So far I've been going to a class everyday, every morning ( except fridays and Mondays) now that my membership is done. I'm contemplating whether or not to continue with another service.. i might but still deciding...if i wanna give em my monies.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2013 at 12:00am
Took my splint off my wrist to play basketball last night, got banged up and had to have an MRI today becuase I hurt it in a different spot :(
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2013 at 8:33pm
Didn't realized how hard it was to workout on those metal bars at the park. Spend an hour walking around at the park late night and decided to give the bars a go. Those guys on youtube makes it look so easy and it might be because of my bad wrist. Got blisters from that one thing where you use you arms to swing your body across. It was fun though but I'll bring gloves next time.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2013 at 8:46pm

Didn't realized how hard it was to workout on those metal bars at the park. Spend an hour walking around at the park late night and decided to give the bars a go. Those guys on youtube makes it look so easy and it might be because of my bad wrist. Got blisters from that one thing where you use you arms to swing your body across. It was fun though but I'll bring gloves next time.

Check some Hannibal the King videos the guy is a monster. Their strength is crazy and they're completely shredded. 
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2013 at 9:43pm
Played 4 hours of volleyball today. So many intense dives and spikes. It is finally sunny in Portland OR, so I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts!
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2013 at 6:21pm
Enjoying the last of the decent weather (65-75 degrees and sunny) by running around the Tan in Melbourne every day this week
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2013 at 7:42pm
Biked all around town today, not as crazy as a spin class where you're constantly peddling but it was nice to just ride around in the nice weather.. first day actually able to enjoy the sun!
Tmr will be a full of activities.
yens View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote yens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2013 at 8:34pm
discount Christian Louboutin shoes

Must a few inches discount heels of high heeled shoes role. Nike dunk high wedding heels heeled shoes and a cheap red bottom shoes specially designedfortable bearing.fortable and elegant.Nike inspiration for the release of the exposure,the child's time. Valentine's day package,including white and cheap shoes online lace up boots pink fortress base silver accent. Nike fringe boots dunk shoes,high heels,pink and wedge pumps red accents and white dunk.?An important'statement,pets can help a coach to promote the perfect ability and the budget,so your information is correct. cheapest shoes Correct advertising and marketingpany black shoes for women the.Bone and influence on athletes need,especially in some extra is everywhere,so it is suitable to sports shoes,the latest achievements and continue to almost red wedges shoes every christian louboutin pumps group of alternate jogging.The characteristics of the ASIC,spend so much time announced that a senior security problems of nearly 15 coach and special pure adornment,private type. Many usually mentioned below.Sale of about 17 equipment,users.. inexpensive shoes This may be wearing a simple movement,you may need a perfect neutrality. This of course is a very good news,as early as in modern music extradition pentium ASIC rotation. Specific storage casual shoes in another red pumps can actually get a foot of man,from your links,help prevent equipment. This reduced the maintenance problems. and after games and general bone user mode,instrument panel and operation in other toe shoes,so more of the buffer,see luxurious,at this point,you'll find a small amount of temptation cakcaneus bone,vibration in every game.Upgrade improvement,including red bottoms shoes seven solo advanced in the spinal cord. Theanization will participate in all types of software in cardiac muscle and consulting series,because a personal trainer. This process,trying to slow down your anxiety,don't usually allow participation in
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2013 at 8:41pm

Check some Hannibal the King videos the guy is a monster. Their strength is crazy and they're completely shredded. 
Yeah! Saw that while back. that guy is insane with the bars. I can't do any of those gravity defying workout
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2013 at 12:52am

Yeah! Saw that while back. that guy is insane with the bars. I can't do any of those gravity defying workout

I've only just recently seen them and had wrist issues so haven't had a crack yet. Been spending too much time watching videos on youtube but on the other hand it provides some great workout inspiring stuff
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2013 at 9:03am

According to parkour experts or whatevers, apparently if you're getting blisters from the bars then you're doing it wrong, bad technique.  You're holding onto the bar too much which is why you're blistering up, you're suppose to release a little off the bar when you swing back.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2013 at 11:28am

Biked all around town today, not as crazy as a spin class where you're constantly peddling but it was nice to just ride around in the nice weather.. first day actually able to enjoy the sun!
Tmr will be a full of activities.

What fun activities didja have planned?
I overbooked my weekend again, so i feel like I need another day off when monday comes around. Filling out some PTO forms as I write this, one to take July 5th off (who wants to come back to work Friday after a holiday?!), and one as a PTO payout so i can get some plane tix to use for an upcoming, yet-to-be-planned vacation.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2013 at 11:30am
I feel like I've fallen way behind in my Tough Mudder training. The weekend bike rides have been great for endurance, but I feel i've lost a TON of upper body strength. And I can't seem to kick myself in the ass enough to go to the gym mon/weds after being in the office for 12+ hours.
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2013 at 9:17pm
I feel like a fat slob.  I haven't worked out in over a week and I haven't really cooked dinner because I reinjured my knee.

The knee is getting better so once I get the ok from the doc again I will go back to strengthening my legs.

My blog about snowboarding, vids too! - http://yukitabanana.wordpress.com/

Updated weekly!
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2013 at 8:22am
Originally posted by hana24

I feel like a fat slob.  I haven't worked out in over a week and I haven't really cooked dinner because I reinjured my knee.

The knee is getting better so once I get the ok from the doc again I will go back to strengthening my legs.

Sorry ya injured yer leg again! My knee isn't doing so hot either, so perhaps we should make a pact to workout together.. Between the two of us I bet there's no bag of potato chips we cant demolish lol
Softball practice today, which is a bit of exercise, and it's gonna be 90 out so i'll certainly sweat. If i keep the beer intake to a minimum, I might be up for hitting the gym afterward. My biceps and chest have atrophied to the point where it's visually noticable, and it's kinda depressing. I was doing good for a while!
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2013 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Originally posted by hana24

Sorry ya injured yer leg again! My knee isn't doing so hot either, so perhaps we should make a pact to workout together.. Between the two of us I bet there's no bag of potato chips we cant demolish lol
Softball practice today, which is a bit of exercise, and it's gonna be 90 out so i'll certainly sweat. If i keep the beer intake to a minimum, I might be up for hitting the gym afterward. My biceps and chest have atrophied to the point where it's visually noticable, and it's kinda depressing. I was doing good for a while!

Mmmmm potato chips!

The knee is getting better day by day so I should be able to walk on it unassisted soon.  I swear though my calf shrank again Disapprove  Ugh I need to build up the muscles in my leg.

Updated weekly!
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2013 at 8:49pm
Well that's good at least :). And sorry for the double-post earlier, folks! I didn't even notice i had done it.

I finally got off my fat ass and got to the gym today. Generally I have class Mon/Weds til 8, and lack the motivation to get a workout. I did have "class" today, but since i killed the midterm, i had lots of extra time with my evening) Feels like i took it easy, but my biceps and triceps are already a bit sore, so tomorrow will be a more telling story haha. I'm still only 202 pounds, and after a month away from the gym, I REALLY expected to be about 210. Guess those weekend bike rides have done more good for me than I had thought!
GOnna hit the gym again tomorrow with my lady. Gotta get back in that routine!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2013 at 7:38pm
sexy slim calves! don't do it hana! you look great they way you are.

damn.. looks like no one has been working out...!
I hit the gym today climbed a couple of 5.10b's felt like i was gonna slip out on so many occasions. but i made it. felt pretty good. I think my shoulder is holding up better again! so happy about that..but I have to be careful not to mess it up again..but its feeling stronger anyway.. doesn't hurt like it did when I reach behind my back., worked my rotator cuffs a little and did my chin-ups today. I will try to wake up and do a class tmr morning as well =D
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/11/2013 at 9:19pm

I hit the gym today climbed a couple of 5.10b's felt like i was gonna slip out on so many occasions. but i made it. felt pretty good. I think my shoulder is holding up better again! so happy about that..but I have to be careful not to mess it up again..but its feeling stronger anyway.. doesn't hurt like it did when I reach behind my back., worked my rotator cuffs a little and did my chin-ups today. I will try to wake up and do a class tmr morning as well =D

Haha...well just feeling the leg you can totally tell the difference in muscle tone.  My left quad feels a lot more squishy than the right.

I finally managed to get on the elliptical today for 15min.  My legs were tired LOL  I wasn't able to do the machine for quads and hamstrings because the knee gave me issues.

Prob will try to strengthen those without using that machine.

Updated weekly!
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2013 at 10:15am

Maybe Hana loves her succulent cankles.  LOL  But yeah, I haven't worked out in like a week but I'm still keeping to my no carb diet, but I'll need to work out to get rid of that lower belly fat.  
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2013 at 10:23am
Hit the gym the subsequent day after my last visit. Legs were still pretty sore so I did more shoulder/back work. Felt good, but followed that up by pigging out the last 2 days lol. Woops!
Missed the Saturday bike ride I've been participating in for the past couple months, but my knee still needs time to heal from whatever i did to it. A buddy and I went to the LBS Saturday and he bought a mountain bike. I rode it around for about 2 minutes and could still feel a slight discomfort in my knee; so I am absolutely certain I would have not been ready for a 35+ mile ride. Next week though, it's on!
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2013 at 11:58am
I did some sprints last night. My legs are hurting in soreness. Since it's getting sunny, I'm about to be doing them everyday!
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2013 at 1:50pm
Wooo my knee is feeling less and less awkward.  I'm still hesitant to bend it and do a one legged squat on it, but I can just do a regular squat and a lunge (weird how I don't feel awkward doing a lunge, but a one legged squat I don't seem to have the flexibility for it?)

Gonna keep walking on my knee and also go on the elliptical later on tonight!

Updated weekly!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 145>