Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123 613>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Today at 11:53am
Originally posted by JDiggidy

^^ the threads were mashed down at the bottom again for the past while.  

also... knock on wood.... I haven't had many errors today Thumbs Up

The weird layout was because browser window was minimized, at least that's what I was told.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Online
  Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 9:37am
Sports Chalet is having a 50% off snowsports sale. Might be able to pick up some deals for past year models.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 7:55am
Yeah it's hit or miss. Still get them on every post. Super annoying.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 7:30am
I got to say Monsieur Glazer... that could be true fact.  I usually post from work, so who knows what they have set up here.  Places like facebook and youtube are straight up blocked, so maybe TS somehow slips by, but it still drags its feet?
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
JoeyGlazer View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeyGlazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 4:38am
^ I think the errors are biased against some people Wink, no errors for me over the past few weeks.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Online
  Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:36pm
I'm still getting errors with just about every post...
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:31pm

Nevermind... got an error on that post Wacko
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:54pm

Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:03pm
^ what was wrong with it?
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeyGlazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:20pm
Hooray, the layout of the Community page has been fixed!!!!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:04pm
Originally posted by solocreep

Got road rash today. It hurts.

Ouch, what happened?  Hopefully it's not on your booty.  LOL
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2014 at 4:22pm
Got road rash today. It hurts.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Originally posted by Von44

Originally posted by ryanthony

been a while since i last posted. need to start pumping up my jays again. need them to go on a bit of a run to get that wild card spot. lets go blue jays !
Why would you post the exact same thing 2 days in a row?
Maybe he had exactly the same thought for the next day or he time traveled and his alternate self made the post.  LOL

I don't always pump my team.  But when I do, I do it twice. 

Hell, I'll give the Jays a shout out, cause I've been double dipping a lot lately. Confused I think it's probably a glitch he's dealing with.
VTBear View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
bear at beaver creek

Quote VTBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2014 at 2:17pm
my air condition broke AGAIN!!!!

#$%@&%$%$^#

paid a large sum to replace the outside unit. @#$!%$#$^@%#
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2014 at 1:43pm

been a while since i last posted. need to start pumping up my jays again. need them to go on a bit of a run to get that wild card spot. lets go blue jays !

Maybe he had exactly the same thought for the next day or he time traveled and his alternate self made the post.  LOL
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2014 at 1:31pm

Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2014 at 12:36pm
I can't wait for this summer weather to end!  Summer was nice and all but I prefer cool weather.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2014 at 9:13am
Yay sportball team!

Besides for Rory's tear through the world of golf, I haven't really paid much attention lately.  the NFL's pre-season doesn't interest me in the least.  I watched a few snaps the other night, yawned, and turned the channel.  I'm also just not really jacked about this year's prospects for my beloved Montana Grizzlies... we lost 2 of our 3 linebackers to the NFL last year, and our O line was destroyed by "inelegibilities" and injuries already.  :(

ryanthony View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ryanthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2014 at 4:13am
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2014 at 3:48am

Hey North of the 49th friends: what do you think about Tim Horton's being bought by Burger King? crazy me thinks.
That is one insane merge!!! BK is currently ranked 6th, i guess in fast-food chains, but this would put them in 3rd behind McDonalds and KFC. Though I'm kinda against it as this would turn one of Canada's company into an US chain. But I guess this is what they both need in order to generate more revenue. If it happens, I hope Timmy's coffee or any price points don't get affected.

This merger will allow BK to establish it's headquarters in Canada. This will give BK a 26% tax cost, VS 40% in the US (roughly).

So really, BK just became Canadian. 

Good riddance to bad food. Clap (yes i know BKs aren't going anywhere in the US)
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 11:09pm

You must be joking! There's 31 games left. They'd need to go 25-6 or so just to make it in to that wc spot. And that's not gonna happen with the way they're playing right now.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 11:04pm
Ugh can't sleep. I'm gonna be a zombie tmw. Dead
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
ryanthony View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ryanthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 8:33pm
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 8:04pm
Planning a bike ride tomorrow. Gonna be a long day.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 4:10pm

Hey North of the 49th friends: what do you think about Tim Horton's being bought by Burger King? crazy me thinks.
That is one insane merge!!! BK is currently ranked 6th, i guess in fast-food chains, but this would put them in 3rd behind McDonalds and KFC. Though I'm kinda against it as this would turn one of Canada's company into an US chain. But I guess this is what they both need in order to generate more revenue. If it happens, I hope Timmy's coffee or any price points don't get affected.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 3:55pm
The binding selection is getting a little bare in my size... :(
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 12:28pm
TS doesn't have any goods to look at, I only come for the forum which is dead as well.  LOL
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 11:59am
SnapShot View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote SnapShot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 11:37am
Its only Tuesday, I'd feel better if I got paid for my hamburger.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 10:51am
holy crap TS has gotten sllloooowwww.... even when trying to look at the goods. 
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2014 at 6:37am
Late start at school today = extra sleepWink
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
HAVEN2135 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote HAVEN2135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2014 at 3:24pm
Nice reception for the Illinois little league team at Midway today. 
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2014 at 3:00pm
Haven't been on here for months! How's everyone 
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2014 at 1:25pm
Well done VT!

Poker's never been my game. The levels of good and "not so good" are so big... i think i'd get worked over a lot.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2014 at 12:58pm

Originally posted by EpicFAIL

My husband and my snowboards stolen out of the garage a few months ago.  Mine was a board that I just bought at the end of the season and rode twice.  I guess I considered it a good demo because I ended up getting the same one in the summer.  The bindings on there were from the Sierra Snowboard blowout.  I was so bummed.

On a positive note, I ended up getting the same snowboard because I loved it so much, and I was able to upgrade my Lexa's to newer ones with the padding over the footbeds.  My husband is upgrading to a newer board and is testing out bindings until he decides what kind of new bindings to get.

Sucks to hear your gear got jacked! Time to invest in a home security system.

Home security usually doesn't include the garage, that's extra cost.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2014 at 9:31am
First day of school today. Fresh meat all over the place! Big smile
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2014 at 9:00pm

My husband and my snowboards stolen out of the garage a few months ago.  Mine was a board that I just bought at the end of the season and rode twice.  I guess I considered it a good demo because I ended up getting the same one in the summer.  The bindings on there were from the Sierra Snowboard blowout.  I was so bummed.

On a positive note, I ended up getting the same snowboard because I loved it so much, and I was able to upgrade my Lexa's to newer ones with the padding over the footbeds.  My husband is upgrading to a newer board and is testing out bindings until he decides what kind of new bindings to get.

Sucks to hear your gear got jacked! Time to invest in a home security system.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeyGlazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2014 at 4:07pm
^ That sucks, husbands are hard to replace and homeowners insurance doesn't cover replacing a husband.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2014 at 12:17pm

That sucks!  Stealing your snowboards was bad enough but they stole your husband too?  My goodness!  Did they steal anything else or were just targeting your snowboards and how did they even get in?
EpicFAIL View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote EpicFAIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2014 at 10:09am

solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2014 at 8:34am
Party today. So many last minute things to do. Bout to just say screw it.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2014 at 7:50am
Gf running a half marathon. Got 2 hours to kill.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
VTBear View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
bear at beaver creek

Quote VTBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2014 at 2:14pm
Ended up winning 5th place in a tournament. That was a good chunk of cash~
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2014 at 12:53pm
I could never do that, but I hope you won the pot!  LOL
VTBear View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
bear at beaver creek

Quote VTBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2014 at 12:23pm
When I play poker I can sit and play for a long long time. As long as I still have money of course. Longest I've played was starting 10PM Friday till 10PM Saturday. Straight playing. I would never be able to do that anymore. At least I hope I don't do that. lol
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2014 at 12:10pm
I usually run out of patience when it comes to poker, I always end up going all in just to end the game.  LOL
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2014 at 11:14am
The juice wagon is dope, I've spent some time on board

-b
get bent
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeyGlazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2014 at 10:14am
Picked up a Burton Juice Wagon for $269.99 on Whiskey Militia, not a bad deal.  Can't wait for the snow to arrive.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2014 at 2:43am
Only gambling I did today was place a straight bet on the kings to win lord Stanley and the giants for the WS. They gave good odds.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/21/2014 at 3:37pm
^^ holy crap... someday i want to be rich enough to throw out $500 or even $5000... but do to FIFTY LARGE even once is INSANE!!

I've been listening to the 101 Best Cover Songs on Slacker Radio... I can't believe how many songs I've gone... what? that's a cover??  The latest one was Hush by Deep Purple.  It's a cover.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 613>