The New Randomness Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 355356357358359 616>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Pound that vitamin C, there's some weird virus going around here as well.

Angry, you will need more than vitamin C if you enjoy having 5 guys in your mouth...  maybe some penicillin?
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 9:18am
Originally posted by ctoma

Angry, you will need more than vitamin C if you enjoy having 5 guys in your mouth...  maybe some penicillin?

I'm sure Five Guys is packed with enough nutrients.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 9:56am

I'm sure it's protein rich..but vitamin C?

chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 10:10am
Haha, the people who haven't gone to the food thread are probably going wtf at the last few posts.

Angry Midget is about to get a bunch of friend requests.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 10:15am
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Originally posted by julius77

I think I caught the bug going around. Coughing with sore throat and low energy. Better now than during the season I suppose. I hate colds that aren't bad enough to stay home from work. I just want to go back to bed and nap with my dogs.

Hope not, Julius. My nephews got sick sometime last week and had a pretty rough weekend with whatever bug they caught. I have the privilege of being able to work from home when i'm not feeling well, so most times there really is no instance for me where, if I'm sick, I'm not "sick enough" to stay home. Are you cubicle bound?
I'm not cubicle bound- I have my own office, but I share all the same doorknobs as everyone else. I hope this one isn't so bad.
*and for Angry Midget Yo- I got lots of love for ya and you seem like a down-ass chick, but you did kinda do it to yourself. I love their burgers and spicy fries, but I'd never say what you said on this forum. Hope this passes soon, but if it doesn't please don't hate me if I laugh.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 10:24am
So Justin Bieber pukes on stage, but his vocals continue.  I don't get concerts that are nothing but lip-synching.  
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by chillwill

Haha, the people who haven't gone to the food thread are probably going wtf at the last few posts.

Angry Midget is about to get a bunch of friend requests.

and she's probably accepting all of them..lol
MathiasM View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote MathiasM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 10:49am
Well now I wont be able to keep a straight face next time I go to Five Guys
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 11:17am
Originally posted by screwyvarmint

So Justin Bieber pukes on stage, but his vocals continue.  I don't get concerts that are nothing but lip-synching.  

Sadly, the kiddos nowadays don't care for lip synching, it's only the older crowds.  Although I'm surprised I haven't seen any bashing on him being caught lip synching yet.  

snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 12:24pm
kids like him getting caught lip synching all the time, I don't think the crowd that's into him really cares about talent as much as they like the flash of the show and how adorable he isDead  I can't believe Selena Gomez being as hot as she is wouldn't want to date someone that doesn't look like an older lesbian.  Not that there's anything wrong with it.
ShredDatPow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ShredDatPow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 1:19pm
Replacing the brakes on your car is a pain in my butt.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 2:12pm
Isn't awesome when you have a friend that is on their smartphone every single moment but when you need something it takes them 4 days to get back to a text message?
-zakk

mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 4:20pm
Haha not writing back to texts is unacceptable these days because you know EVERYONE is on there phone checking facebook/twitter/instagram etc etc etc
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by zakk

Isn't awesome when you have a friend that is on their smartphone every single moment but when you need something it takes them 4 days to get back to a text message?

I had to laugh because that is occasionally me.  No excuse.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Geez

It's easier to catch people in a lie these days. I know exactly where certain friends are cuz its all over their Facebook. LOL
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by solocreep

Originally posted by Geez

It's easier to catch people in a lie these days. I know exactly where certain friends are cuz its all over their Facebook. LOL

Yeah, I hate it when your friends are on their smartphones all day but they never reply to your text message. They always seem to be making up some lame excuse for not replying earlier.
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 6:43pm
get on adult swim right now, this episode of family guy is hilarious
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 7:12pm
Just watched a few romantic drama movies: One Day, and The Reader. Really liked them, although such sad movies :(
Okay I cried once. Maybe twice. A few times..
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 8:20pm
A high of 81 tomorrow....and a then on Saturday....we have a high of 48 degrees! YEEHAW ITS GETTING COLDER!!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
shing02 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote shing02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by screwyvarmint

i guess you could say he came down with a case of...

bieber fever...
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 10:58pm
Anyone else have an issue with the free shipping on this site?  I tried to make a purchase over $50 and the thing kept giving me an error message about the shipping.  I wrote them about it, but haven't heard back.  I think they really must have their hands full in fixing the programming that the ol' Sierra crew patched together.
ShredDatPow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ShredDatPow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 3:19am
Corney Pick-Up Line of the Day:
    Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Pm me if you have any suggestions for a pick-up line. Open to any and all suggestions.
jjfreak View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jjfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 4:48am
Originally posted by ShredDatPow

Corney Pick-Up Line of the Day:
    Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Pm me if you have any suggestions for a pick-up line. Open to any and all suggestions.
Are your parents terrorists?
Cause you da bomb!
PROCRASTINATION - Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 5:31am
My baby girl is 1 today. Yay!
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 5:53am
Originally posted by mluu003

A high of 81 tomorrow....and a then on Saturday....we have a high of 48 degrees! YEEHAW ITS GETTING COLDER!!

That's quite a jump! lol I hate drastic changes like that.. gotta dig the other season's clothes from the back of the closet!

Happy bday to her :)
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 5:55am
Watching Anchorman.

"60 percent of the time.... it works everytime!"
LegalBoarding View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:03am
^^^ "Anchorman 2" is coming out soon and so is "Dumb and Dumber To"

Can not wait for these two comical genius movies to come out. 
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:05am
^any trailers out for them yet?
LegalBoarding View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:10am
^ No trailers as far as I know. They are still working on it, it seems. But i did see one of those media-focused clips talking about the release and them agreeing to work on it. Was scared Jim Carrie might not reprise his role on Dumb and Dumber! That would be awful if he backed out. 

Ron Burgandy (Will Farrel) did make an appearance on a latenight talk show to announce a sequel was coming. 
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:25am
Dumb and Dumber - Bike
Dismounting
How else would anybody go to Colorado to snowboard?
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 10:37am
If Jim Carey isn't in it, it would be lame.  I wonder if Jeff Daniels is going to be in the movie.

I remember they came out with Dumb and Dumberer - When Harry met Lloyd in 2003. That was pretty crappy.
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 11:14am
Speaking of Will Ferrell, last night I just watched what has to be the only movie with Will Ferrell that was not a comedy. It was a drama and a very depressing one as well. The name of the movie is Everything Must Go. Anyone who loves Will Ferrell's sense of humor should not watch this movie.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 11:30am

Isn't she now entering the age where she terrorizes everything now?  LOL
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by ShredDatPow

Replacing the brakes on your car is a pain in my butt.
It can be, if you've got a disc that doesn't want to come off or stuck bolt/nut.   Other than that most cars aren't too bad.  Do your brakes enough and they become more of an annoyance than a pain in the butt.  Master cylinders suck, but mostly because you have to deconnect the lines and bleed the system when you're done.
I just did the front discs/pads on my old escape and it went surprisingly well. Done that and the brake power booster in the past couple months and it's made a big difference.Big smile
The Rad Boarder View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote The Rad Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 12:15pm
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by snowj720

It can be, if you've got a disc that doesn't want to come off or stuck bolt/nut.   Other than that most cars aren't too bad. Do your brakes enough and they become more of an annoyance than a pain in the butt. Master cylinders suck, but mostly because you have to deconnect the lines and bleed the system when you're done.
I just did the front discs/pads on my old escape and it went surprisingly well. Done that and the brake power booster in the past couple months and it's made a big difference.

If you're using dealer stuff, then servicing the brakes is much easier in that they are much more corrosion-resistant compared to aftermarket parts. From experience, I recommend using OEM parts for almost everything in your car-- it's a bonus that you're DIY to save money in labour. The difference in reliability and manufacture quality have become obvious to me over the years, for only a marginal increase in cost. I use 100% genuine Toyota parts for everything in my car, except the oil filter. I don't have to worry about quality and fit issues, or some bullshit vibration in my brakes after a month on aftermarket rotors.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by The Rad Boarder

http://highschoolsports.mlive.com/news/article/4997615330530667162/west-michigan-football-game-of-the-week-7-poll-update-9-of-the-10-grand-rapids-area-teams-on-the-ballot-won-friday-night/null/

please vote for coopersville v.s. comstock. its a quick and easy vote that will help my highschool so much. Thanks!

Voted. Thumbs Up

They are only 6 places away from 1st place.

julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 12:36pm

I could really go for some ribs right about now.

solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 1:05pm

I prefer the pork ribs vs the beef for some reason
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 1:08pm
beef ribs are usually tougher...i like the fall off the bone pork ribs..
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 1:16pm

I prefer the pork ribs vs the beef for some reason
Yeah, always pork. Preferably backribs.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 3:29pm
Those giant beef ribs can be pretty gnarly if you don't spend all day preparing and cooking them.

I think the last time I had beef ribs was about 5 years ago. 

I'm actually having baby back ribs tonight coincidentally. They are deli made, but still pretty good.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 4:55pm
I've never had beef ribs, ribs aren't a huge thing in australia so I basically never have pork either. I got my fix of wings, ribs, and giant burgers when I was in the US and I now crave buffalo wings
gunda pickle View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote gunda pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:15pm
Gotta try Korean BBQ!
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:20pm
Playing Pokemon Yellow on my phone getting ready for the new one to come out the 7th :)
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by gunda pickle

Gotta try Korean BBQ!

Korean BBQ is sooooooo bomb!!!!

I highly reccomend it.

I never knew such a food genre existed until my Korean friend took me.
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:34pm
Hey does anyone have a ripstick, or have kids who have one? I'm thinking of getting one for my boy's fifth birthday.

I was going to ask in the skateboarding thread, but i didnt want to get yelled at!
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Cooperla

Hey does anyone have a ripstick, or have kids who have one? I'm thinking of getting one for my boy's fifth birthday.

I was going to ask in the skateboarding thread, but i didnt want to get yelled at!

I used to have a ripstick and I think it would be a pretty cool present for your son. Personally, I thought a ripsstick was fun but it might be a little challenging for a 5-yr-old to ride unless he already knows how to ride a skateboard or snowboard. Usually little kids take a while to learn to balance on a board. :)
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 7:47pm
waking up at seven tom ugh, should prob go to bed
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

Originally posted by Cooperla

I used to have a ripstick and I think it would be a pretty cool present for your son. Personally, I thought a ripsstick was fun but it might be a little challenging for a 5-yr-old to ride unless he already knows how to ride a skateboard or snowboard. Usually little kids take a while to learn to balance on a board. :)

Both my siblings used to have one....they loved it until they stepped onto a skateboard. They just found it more efficient to ride, and also the ripstick took too much work.

..and then I tried it. It definitely required some sort of weird lower body motion with lots of balance, I hope your 5-year-old has been hanging out on an indo board or something!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 355356357358359 616>