The New Randomness Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 356357358359360 620>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 3:22am
Korean BBQ is sick, especially how you get to cook your own meat on a little hot coal grill
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 5:30am
Hooked on a new app. Big win football. It was confusing at first but now I think I got it down.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 5:48am
Nothing like getting 3 cavities filled first thing in the morning...I freaking hate the feeling of Novocaine. 
LegalBoarding View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 6:29am
Originally posted by batmanwest

Nothing like getting 3 cavities filled first thing in the morning...I freaking hate the feeling of Novocaine. 

3 Cavities??? What have you been eating, pure sugar and not brushing your teeth? Dude thats intense for a yearly visit lol. 
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 6:38am
Originally posted by steezemisterr

Speaking of Will Ferrell, last night I just watched what has to be the only movie with Will Ferrell that was not a comedy. It was a drama and a very depressing one as well. The name of the movie is Everything Must Go. Anyone who loves Will Ferrell's sense of humor should not watch this movie.

Technically it's also included in the "dark comedy" genre, but we'll forgive ya this time ;) I found it to be a pretty good movie, though you are correct in that, if you expect Will Ferrell's more familiar type of acting, this won't be the movie for you. Prior to dippin your toes in this one, ya might want to try Stranger Than Fiction.

Originally posted by julius77

I could really go for some ribs right about now.

Let's agree that spareribs and babybacks are a fave of ours
I could really use some ribs right now (ribs right now, ribs right noooww).
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 6:43am
Originally posted by LegalBoarding

Originally posted by batmanwest

3 Cavities??? What have you been eating, pure sugar and not brushing your teeth? Dude thats intense for a yearly visit lol. 

Well..here's the thing...LOL
Just had a root canal last month, 3 cavities filled today, and 6 more that need filled in the next month. I brush my teeth religiously, and don't take in much sugar. I just didn't floss for a good chunk of my life=all my cavities are between my teeth. Small little bastards that are biting me in the ass now as an adult. Ouch

Remember kids, you can brush all you want, but if you don't floss you will be fu*ked later on in your life!
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 6:52am
Interesting.... I never floss lol. Maybe i should start. Thats crazy though, that you got all that going on in your mouth. I guess i'm lucky to not have those issues. I do suck my teeth and use toothpicks quite often, maybe that's helping. 

Do you use Sonicare??? After i started using that, my dentist was like, damn your mouth is pretty clean haha. Been awhile since i've been the the dentist though since i haven't had dental in 2 years. 
ShredDatPow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ShredDatPow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 7:31am
Corny Pick-Up Line of the Day:

How much does a polar bear way? Enough to break the ice. Hi I'm (insert name here).
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 7:38am
Originally posted by ShredDatPow

Corny Pick-Up Line of the Day:

How much does a polar bear way? Enough to break the ice. Hi I'm (insert name here).

Great, now I have to read these old pick up lines from the 90's everyday?
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by LegalBoarding

Interesting.... I never floss lol. Maybe i should start. Thats crazy though, that you got all that going on in your mouth. I guess i'm lucky to not have those issues. I do suck my teeth and use toothpicks quite often, maybe that's helping. 

Do you use Sonicare??? After i started using that, my dentist was like, damn your mouth is pretty clean haha. Been awhile since i've been the the dentist though since i haven't had dental in 2 years. 

Haha me too, but when I finally went back to the dentist after like a 6 years she was like good job because I had no cavities but had a ton of tartar haha.  I just picked up a Sonicare too because I read some awesome reviews and wow it's nice.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 9:42am

There's snow mist in the air here....

Only weird because it was 82* yesterday.
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 10:11am
I love my sonicare. My teeth have never felt smoother, but it always spits on my face when I've just woken up. Not cool.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 11:10am

_________ always _______s on my face when I've just woken up. Not cool.

Mad Libs^
Ready, Go!
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 11:27am
New board gets here on Friday, cant wait to check it out.
shing02 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote shing02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by steezemisterr

New board gets here on Friday, cant wait to check it out.

what board you getting?
highway12south View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 12:18pm
Heat index 93 today .........geez..
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 3:41pm
The poop I just had looked like it came from an elephant. Couldn't flush it...
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 3:49pm

_My cat_ always _shits  on my face when I've just woken up. Not cool.

Next!

snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by ctoma

_My cat_ always _shits  on my face when I've just woken up. Not cool.
Next! 

That cat needs to be potty-trained. Don't most cats use the litter box?
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 5:06pm
Man I was frustrated at work today.  Overheard a manager telling someone they only wanted two guys driving the Shelbys, those two did not include me.  Which is some bullshit.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 5:40pm
dude where do you work? Are you referring Shelby autos?
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 7:16pm
Just watched the presidential debate....I should have paid more attention in my econ class and my healthcare systems class..ugh.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 7:19pm
Got 15 points out of 50 deducted from an assignment. Argued with the teacher. Got 10 points back. Yesss!
bluepolkadot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluepolkadot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 7:21pm
watching 21 jump street. surprisingly funny.
MathiasM View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote MathiasM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 9:14pm
Homework for 5 hours straight. Im losing my mind.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by mluu003

Just watched the presidential debate....I should have paid more attention in my econ class and my healthcare systems class..ugh.

I just finished watching it myself.

I thought it was pretty good.  Romney did a good job. Obama not so much.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 10:12pm
So I thought multiple monitors would allow me to work more efficiently, turns out I just have more space for more distractions.
Check out my channel & SUBSCRIBE! www.youtube.com/fj5
shing02 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote shing02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by fj5

So I thought multiple monitors would allow me to work more efficiently, turns out I just have more space for more distractions.

but you at least feel like an evil genius, right? :D
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 12:10am
Possible first flakes of the year this weekend in the West Va highlands
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 1:02am
Just bought a bar fridge, getting prepped for a big summer
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 2:17am
Having trouble sleeping even after taking a gravol pill. I think I need to go to a sleep clinic and figure out what's wrong with me.
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Von44

Having trouble sleeping even after taking a gravol pill. I think I need to go to a sleep clinic and figure out what's wrong with me.

You should go to the clinic, you might have sleep apnea if you're always tired. If you just can't sleep, I'm not sure what that could be. You know what always helps people pass out??

The answer: Rubbing one out. 
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 6:53am
Originally posted by fj5

I have three on mine, though one is just the laptop screen. I do screen scraping stuff for work, so it's definitely a lot more productive to have the screen im trying to scrape on one, and the program in which im working on the other. The third monitor is connected to my other computer, which is primarily used for d!cking off.

Originally posted by mj2delmenico

Ya threw me off there, sir! I had to check your profile to see  whether you lived south of the equator, or just were over-eager for 8 months from now lol
ShredDatPow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ShredDatPow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 7:03am
Corny Pick-up Line of the Day

Are you from Tennessee? Cause your the only ten I see.
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 7:42am
Originally posted by chillwill

Originally posted by mluu003

I just finished watching it myself.

I thought it was pretty good.  Romney did a good job. Obama not so much.

i agree, i thought Romney did much better, i disliked my econ classes but i still understood the majority of what they were talking about
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 8:06am

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful life.
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 8:07am

It's October, shouldn't you be getting prepped for a big winter?
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 8:13am
Originally posted by letourneau41

It's October, shouldn't you be getting prepped for a big winter?
Shhh... Let the man work. He's bringing another beautiful glorious bar into the world
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 9:04am
Originally posted by thisisjoebro

Got 15 points out of 50 deducted from an assignment. Argued with the teacher. Got 10 points back. Yesss!

Haha nice!  I remember my CPA boss told me a story of how one of his friend had an essay final, which was 3 out of 4 possible topic questions.  On the day of the final, he only studied 2 of the questions and so in the first blue book, he would write his first essay and end in an incomplete sentence and begin his 3rd blue book in an incomplete sentence on his 3rd essay.  Doing so, he would make his teacher feel like he lost the student's 2nd blue book and since the 2 other essays were good since he studied for them, the teacher would just give him the grade based on the 2 essays he had.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Originally posted by thisisjoebro

Haha nice!  I remember my CPA boss told me a story of how one of his friend had an essay final, which was 3 out of 4 possible topic questions.  On the day of the final, he only studied 2 of the questions and so in the first blue book, he would write his first essay and end in an incomplete sentence and begin his 3rd blue book in an incomplete sentence on his 3rd essay.  Doing so, he would make his teacher feel like he lost the student's 2nd blue book and since the 2 other essays were good since he studied for them, the teacher would just give him the grade based on the 2 essays he had.  LOL

That is quite clever! But don't imagine it would work more than once... mayyyybe twice lol
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 11:05am
Just watched the movie Thor last night and man that movie is sick. Definitely gonna dress up as Thor for Halloween since I have that long Norwegian blonde hair.
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 12:31pm
Finally finished the two presentations I had to do.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Von44

I think I might have to do that too.  I'm up so many times during the night I might as well not sleep.  I know I have sleep apnea, never been diagnosed but if my wife says I do it must be trueBig smile  I'll be dead tired and still toss and turn.  She says if I do yoga I'll sleep good, I don't think that's enough to fix me.
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 1:12pm
Took my 6 month old kid around the office today.  Never had so many ladies smile at me (or in my direction) in my life.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 2:25pm
^Dogs and kids are great wingmenBig smile
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 3:00pm
Want some of this .....bad

https://vimeo.com/50651650
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 3:14pm
Got 3 mosquito bites on my leg. Itchy as heck.
MathiasM View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote MathiasM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 4:02pm
I can not agree with highway more. All i think about it powder days the closer we get to the season
chasiuiro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chasiuiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 4:19pm
Really bored of my co-op job, cannot wait til i go back to school. [Never thought i'd be the one to say it!]
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 5:28pm
I keep dreaming about snowboarding... dreamt of the same mountain 3 times.. And it's not a mountain that exists in real life either!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 356357358359360 620>