The New Randomness Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 384385386387388 621>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by namsapalooza

Ugh too much paper bibliography editing and proof reading today. Sigh.

Im suppose to write a 17 page essay today... Ill leave it for tomorrow...
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by humblerooster

Originally posted by namsapalooza

Ugh too much paper bibliography editing and proof reading today. Sigh.

Im suppose to write a 17 page essay today... Ill leave it for tomorrow...

Who would be crazy enough to do this on a Saturday anyways? I usually wait until the last minute that'll force me to write like a mad man.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 2:58pm
I finally upgraded to Mozilla Firefox.  I went from Internet Explorer lol, to Chrome and now to Firefox.  I never really liked Chrome that much.

I gotta say, I wish I made the switch sooner. I'm lovin the customization and all the add-ons.

j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by batmanwest

So...went to my corner store a little bit ago and found this...

Want it so bad, but at just under 100 bucks I can't do that to myself (or my bank account). The thing is sweet though, not only is it really good beer, but it's over 3 quarts of really good high alcohol content beer Big smile

Hate quoting pictures, as it takes up way too much space, but this one would lose its context. Without your explanation of the 3qt. bottle at the bottom, i would've shat myself regarding the price.. But to your fault, putting a Red Bull next to it doesn't exactly size it up properly. I'm pretty sure they make those in 2-liters now, right? lol

In other news... My free Spy Platoons came in the mail yesterday. They are UBER comfy! Haven't got the strap set quite right yet, but only dinked with it for like 45 seconds. Looking very much forward to bringing em to the slopes :)
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 3:46pm
One could imagine the usefulness of that bottle in a pub brawl...
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Lux

One could imagine the usefulness of that bottle in a pub brawl...

Yeah it would be really useful. That's one huge bottle!
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 4:50pm
Where I'm from we don't drink 40's we drink those from aboveDead
highway12south View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 5:47pm
Mexican dinner was on time tonight
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 5:52pm
Holy cow, that's a huge bottle!  Shocked  I like how it has a lock on it haha.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 6:31pm
Saw some fireworks and man was it awesome! love watching em
near the end they fired off ones that made a lot of noise like those chinese firecrackers.
Dunno what it is but I always enjoy watching em
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 7:06pm
Gettin drunk off some awesome crown right now. It's so smooth to the max. Plus bama is back in the game. All is right with the world.
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 7:31pm
Im getting way to excited for snowboarding. watching videos on all my free time pretty much haha
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2012 at 10:24pm
Getting ready for bed and suddenly have this craving for mac n' cheese. I'm tired yet I become more hungry as I think about it.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 12:38am
Spreading mulch on my day off today. 
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 5:22am
Heck yeah. Big win sports coming out with a basketball game.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 5:43am
Apparently I got all dressed and dolled up a hour too early for the wedding.  Cry
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 5:48am
Originally posted by mluu003

^^ Wow! Man, that looks awesome. Do you keep that thing outside in front of your door like that? Not afraid of people stealing it?

Thank you. I do keep it outside. We have a decent cable lock on it that loops around the metal railing behind it. It's been there for over a year, and have never really felt afraid of people stealing it.

Originally posted by andyc5315

Id steal it!

Ass LOL

Originally posted by chillwill

That's a sweet bench Batman...Looks comfortable too.  My friend used to have a chair made from skateboard decks...pretty cool.

Thanks, it is pretty comfortable. Only thing is the gap between boards on the bottom. Gets a little..."Pinchy" after a while of sitting on it. Think I might just hand cut a wooden insert to flush that gap up, just haven't gotten around to it yet. It will be a pain in the ass to cut/sand, so I just keep putting it off.

That's cool about your friends chair. I've seen those before, and built right, those things are insanely comfortable. I love when people make furniture out of old gear. 
gunda pickle View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote gunda pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 6:00am
Dud you dull the edges?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 6:08am
Originally posted by gunda pickle

Dud you dull the edges?

Well...two of the boards didn't really need it, they were blown out years before the bench was made LOL. But yeah, I went around all the edges with a file and put a fast 45 on all them.
gunda pickle View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote gunda pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 6:28am
Were they boards you had previously ridden?
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 6:30am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Apparently I got all dressed and dolled up a hour too early for the wedding.  Cry

now your makeup will all be ruined cuz you are Cry
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 6:41am

Pics or it didn't happen.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 6:43am
Originally posted by gunda pickle

Were they boards you had previously ridden?

They were, all but the World Industries on top. The rossi was my first board, the M3 the first board I bought myself, and the K2 was my "urban" board.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 7:13am
Originally posted by ctoma

Pics or it didn't happen.
Beat me to it! haha
padres82 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote padres82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 7:13am
the best place to go snowboarding
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 7:37am
^^ anywhere with powder and no lift line
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 9:32am
Happy lazy Sunday, everyone
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 10:47am
Bring on Turkey Day
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 11:36am
Wow, I can't believe Thankgiving is next week? WTF where did november go.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 1:09pm
Such a long day yesterday. I did nothing today and am still exhausted.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 2:46pm
Recovering from a beer ham coma right now. Cooked a 14lbs ham last night and my group of friends (about 10 of us) killed the thing! Nothing left but the bone this morn. Decided to detail the wifes subi to work all that ham off. 3 hours later and I feel much better LOL
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 4:05pm
Malls ate already packed and people are already lining up for black Friday.
woodyy05 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote woodyy05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 4:12pm
Board's waxed, bindings are set up and i'm all good to go for the first shred of the season on wednesday!
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 4:24pm
canadian malls are trying to retain customer by offering their own black friday deals. 
LittleShooey View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by woodyy05

Board's waxed, bindings are set up and i'm all good to go for the first shred of the season on wednesday!

This is my first year working a M-F, 9-5 schedule. I'm going to miss pow hunting in the middle of the week. Enjoy it (although it is Thanksgiving.)

Sigh.
Senior TS dinosaur drawer-er.
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 4:59pm
But there's no greater feeling than ditching work for a day on the mountain. Field calls from the boss on the chairlift, show up the next day injured and sunburned.

I'm heading to Reno for Thanksgiving, so I'll get my first day of the season on the way up.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 7:48pm
so happy for a short work week this week, plus all the food i can eat. i havent decided yet if i should hit up any stores for black friday though. Heard any good deals??
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by cds4288

so happy for a short work week this week, plus all the food i can eat. i havent decided yet if i should hit up any stores for black friday though. Heard any good deals??

I've heard about how Wal-Mart is selling and iPad for $399 plus a $75 gift card I think :)
shing02 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote shing02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 10:56pm
i had a short work week this week...too bad i ended up with food poisoning :|
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 11:53pm
22 page essay draft due tomorrow. I really need to finish it.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 12:43am
Models have colder  air rolling into the east after Friday, bring it 
ShredDatPow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ShredDatPow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 4:52am
It needs to be Thursday already so that I can eat as much as I want and not be judged.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 5:34am
Originally posted by ShredDatPow

It needs to be Thursday already so that I can eat as much as I want and not be judged.

You'll probably still be judged.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 6:03am
one of my least favorite things in the world? sitting in auto shops waiting formy car to be done. new tire day for the subi though
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 7:23am

Was gonna post "pics or it didnt happen!" but ctoma beat me to it (that's what i get for being inactive yesterday! I suppose you could always get laid. Assuming the GF is ready early (which is about never), that's generally the result for us lol.

Originally posted by solocreep

Originally posted by ShredDatPow

You'll probably still be judged.

LOL. yeah, you will.. but the people judging you will have likely eaten just as much. so point the finger... or yam.. or can of cranberry sauce back at them!

I get Thurs and Friday off this week. Gonna try to go golfing on friday, as i still have some visits to use before my gift certificate expires. My gf is off Thurs but will likely work friday (such a )#%(&*tty setup!). But lovin that it's a short week :D
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 7:42am
this is gonna be a good week, only two days of school and 3 of work
timpiper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote timpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 11:14am
I love bass pro shops-enjoying just browsing on a lazy monday-random day off
ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Online
  Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 11:29am
Originally posted by timpiper

That place is huge. Gets me hyped up for fishing big time!

But yeah, I somehow fcked my lower back up. This happened randomly so it's not like I was doing heavy lifting. It kills me and I never really had back pain like this before. Gonna rest it out a couple days and if it doesn't go away I have no choice but to go to the doctor.  Thumbs Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 11:36am

I like how it's one of the only stores that allows you to bring your pets, plus yeah it is huge.  
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2012 at 11:48am

I like how it's one of the only stores that allows you to bring your pets, plus yeah it is huge.  

The bike shop I work at allows people to bring their pets in...Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 384385386387388 621>