The New Randomness Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 450451452453454 609>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 9:40am
Originally posted by sdwc96

Thats what i thought. Thanks for clarifying. Theyre usually pretty good about reissuing the coupon if it was used in error. I guess oinker will soon see the charge on his card.

I hope so.  I remember a little while back someone used his coupon code for goggles, and the transaction went through.  It turned out the goggles were actually out of stock.  He ended up having to send many emails and call several times to get it rectified.

But I also remember it was right around Christmas, so that explains it.  Too busy.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 9:51am
The problem would be though if he already bought it, didnt notice the full price and already received the bindings. Return shipping would come out of his pocket and hed have to convince ts to reissue the code. It sucks cause there arent many comparable options for non 2013 bindings.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:23am
This Wednesday is going very slowly.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by julius77

Try my job for a day and then tell me how slow the day really goes... at least I get free popcorn.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by julius77

Wednesday is always slow, that's just how it goes.  

Anyone play the game Tera?  My friend wants me to join her and try the game out.  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:34am
I bought a box of popcorn the other day and I couldn't figure out why I was craving popcorn. I usually only eat it at the movies. Now I see, and it all makes sense.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:34am
^ Living proof that subliminal advertising works.
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:54am
So much paperwork to finish up to be employed.  
My blog about snowboarding, vids too! - http://yukitabanana.wordpress.com/

Updated weekly!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by hana24

What's taking so long?  Are they asking for your life story, DNA sequence code, blood sample, etc?  LOL
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 11:35am
No theyre just askng her to walk the papers from one location to another.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 11:47am
wednesday are the best, cuz l get paid thursday at 12:05am!
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 11:57am
gyaaah just cleaned my office and it is lookin super fly. now i have to finish up my fridge and i will be set.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 12:09pm
I work for a registry company and my main contact person has been a different person 3 times already within a yr. apparently they can't keep employees very long
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by rye

wait... don't you mean Thursdays are the best? cuz of....

CHA-CHING!!!!

lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

What's taking so long?  Are they asking for your life story, DNA sequence code, blood sample, etc?  LOL

they want to make sure she can deal with a boat load of BS paperwork...because she'll have to deal with that on a daily basis on the job.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by chillwill

Thats what i thought. Thanks for clarifying. Theyre usually pretty good about reissuing the coupon if it was used in error. I guess oinker will soon see the charge on his card.

I hope so.  I remember a little while back someone used his coupon code for goggles, and the transaction went through.  It turned out the goggles were actually out of stock.  He ended up having to send many emails and call several times to get it rectified.

But I also remember it was right around Christmas, so that explains it.  Too busy.

Happened to me the exact time. Many phone calls and patience is required.
pyrotechnics View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote pyrotechnics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 12:57pm
got rained on
jmokim View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jmokim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 1:42pm
really hoping it snows in mt high this weekend...
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 2:10pm
What a shitstorm at work today! Was supposed to demo a project i had put together this morning, but the damn file wouldn't open. Had to contact support center to get it opened again. It was a bummer, but at least i didnt lose the 2-3 days worth of work since it was last backed up.
Then another old project came out of the woodworks cuz my permissions in a system were no longer viable for what was needed. Soooo spent much fo the day fixing that, and it's still not fixed.
4 pm now and still no lunch break. And got class at 6. lame. Somebody get me a beer!
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 2:18pm
Eating chips waiting for the dentist. Make him earn his $$$.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 2:40pm
they'll probably make you gurgle mouth wash before hand anyways.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Von44

Originally posted by rye

CHA-CHING!!!!

well wednesday l can still say l got paid, but come thursday, my money goes out already and l would say to myself "just another 2 weeks"
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by rye

Originally posted by Von44

Originally posted by rye

<font ="apple-style-span"="" size="7"><span ="apple-style-span"="" style="line-height: 67px;">CHA-CHING!!!!</span>
<font ="apple-style-span"="" size="7"><span ="apple-style-span"="" style="line-height: 67px;"></span>
well wednesday l can still say l got paid, but come thursday, my money goes out already and l would say to myself "just another 2 weeks"

when do they draw the line when it comes to model years? if someone gets a coupon during the summer os 2013 will he be able to pick a 2012/2013 bindings?
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 2:46pm
Gotta meet the Snap-on dealer tomorrow morning at 07:00. I think I'm pretty much going to be spending everything in my account tomorrow.

I also need a new tool box now since somebody tried to break into my tool box and damaged the lock mechanism.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 2:55pm
how do they determine when you can order 2013 binding/goggles w/e? Is there a specific date or when they go on sale?
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by coolz

how do they determine when you can order 2013 binding/goggles w/e? Is there a specific date or when they go on sale?

When they have all their 2014 gear in stock, and are selling that - would be my guess. 

But as far as an exact date, I'm not sure.  They might have an exact date, but I have never heard about it.

Maybe a mod or someone who has been here longer knows.

Good question.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 3:22pm
when l got my bindings, it was in fall if l rmb correct, but maybe a admin should answer this 
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by lightning80

they want to make sure she can deal with a boat load of BS paperwork...because she'll have to deal with that on a daily basis on the job.

Pretty much.  Boatload of technical papers on a daily basis...woohoo?
My blog about snowboarding, vids too! - http://yukitabanana.wordpress.com/

Updated weekly!
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 5:23pm
Just took an extended nap with my contacts on...awesome.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
twolf123 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote twolf123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by mluu003

Just took an extended nap with my contacts on...awesome.

where  do you usually find them when you wake up? :P
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Online Status: Online
  Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 7:08pm

Originally posted by lightning80

Pretty much.  Boatload of technical papers on a daily basis...woohoo?
That sounds like quite the logical reason for her taking so long with the paper work... definitely not something I can do...

Lux that sucks! they knew you were away on vaycay and tried to take advantage.  why is it so easy for people to walk in and out of the shop? doesn't make sense... i'm assuming at night where no one is in.. but I guess it could be co-workers?

I can't believe its raining here.. this sucks. too
Darkangel10 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Darkangel10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 1:09am
It sucks when ur at work and it snows very thick early in the morning and then when the sun pops out all the snow thats on the ground melts within 30-60 mins. Thats GA weather for you.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 3:31am
It actually snows in GA? I remember it "snowed" in sc, but it was really more like hail. Just a ton Of it. But it was enough to make people panic and drive like idiots.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 4:18am
I have two alarm clocks and I still manage to sleep in for another 5 minutes.  It might be that I like to sleep in the cold with a heavy blanket on me that leads to being unable to wake up in the morning.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Online Status: Online
  Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 4:44am
Its just turned into snow, but its wet snow...I was hoping for some dry concrete to ride my bike today but not gonna happen.. don't have a splash guard.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 4:57am
8" forecasted today for the mtns. I should be out there...
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 5:07am

8" forecasted today for the mtns. I should be out there...

I don't like being out there when it dumps that much. I'd rather go the day after.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 5:20am
Originally posted by haiv143

I have two alarm clocks and I still manage to sleep in for another 5 minutes.  It might be that I like to sleep in the cold with a heavy blanket on me that leads to being unable to wake up in the morning.
Yeah me too. I was able to sleep through the aftershock of a small quake some few years back. It can be a good thing and yet a very bad thing.
jjfreak View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jjfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 7:04am
Decent amount of snow and supposedly more tonight!
Time to get ready to ride this weekend!!
PROCRASTINATION - Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 7:25am
The sad part is that everyone else will be out there causing traffic on the roads and tracking out all the snow by 12.
JoeRocket1212 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeRocket1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 7:38am
i should be getting some runs in this sunday at mt high...  that park is very under rated in my opinion.  
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 7:43am
My skateboard wheels are clicking and clacking like crazy. I think I need to stop doing shove its.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 8:51am
i just got a new badass REAL set up today with Thunder trucks, Bones STFs, and Bones berings from my skate shop and cant wait to try it out when i get off work today. my Zero deck should be in next week.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by JoeRocket1212

i should be getting some runs in this sunday at mt high...  that park is very under rated in my opinion.  

I actually do like the park at Mt High, I just don't like the crowds.  LOL
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 9:29am
Originally posted by jhoang6

Its just turned into snow, but its wet snow...I was hoping for some dry concrete to ride my bike today but not gonna happen.. don't have a splash guard.

Boo, wet snow!
Some buddies and I are making a trip to White Pass, WA next weekend. They've gotten a foot of snow in the last 72 hours. Wish i could bail from work and just hit it up right now! haha. I'll just have to hope that kind of snow keeps up til next week. I havent hit any good powder in MONTHS!

Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 9:40am
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Originally posted by jhoang6

Boo, wet snow!Some buddies and I are making a trip to White Pass, WA next weekend. They've gotten a foot of snow in the last 72 hours. Wish i could bail from work and just hit it up right now! haha. I'll just have to hope that kind of snow keeps up til next week. I havent hit any good powder in MONTHS!

I haven't been to mt high in years, I always just go to bear. How is the crowds at mt high compared to bear? it's been pretty empty at bear lately.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 9:44am
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Boo, wet snow!
Some buddies and I are making a trip to White Pass, WA next weekend. They've gotten a foot of snow in the last 72 hours. Wish i could bail from work and just hit it up right now! haha. I'll just have to hope that kind of snow keeps up til next week. I havent hit any good powder in MONTHS!

Is White Pass good?  I've never been there yet, but I know Stevens has been getting a good season and Crystal is getting a so so season.
ah8174 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Trying to Teach the Little Sis

Quote ah8174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 9:52am
I have just finished a big project, now its time to relax!
bdanross View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote bdanross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 9:56am
Oinker View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Oinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 11:24am

12 to 16 inches of SNOW predicted for Summit & Eagle County Colorado this weekend!!! Snow is supposed to start Friday afternoon. I’ve gotta make a mad dash into the mountains right after work on Friday & enjoy an awesome weekend of riding some fresh POW!!! Vail Here We Come!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 609>