The New Randomness Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 467468469470471 621>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Apr/02/2013 at 10:37pm
went with my bro to buy a car today.. it took 2 hours to do the paperwork..
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 4:04am
Sometimes having shortwork weeks arent good, like when you have ton or work due.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Blur510

Haha, it took me that long to do paperwork too! They try to sell me extra protection and stuff I will never need. Kept saying final offer for certain things. I went with my gf to buy her new car last month and we ended up with a clear coat, windows, and interior protection for $0.01 a month more to her payments. so it's less than a dollar for the entire thing. I wonder if it's a gimmick to make more money or not but who cares, just $1.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:22am
Hooked on probably the most boring app. Coin dozer.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:27am
I guess I should get off my rear-end and do my taxes.  April 15 is right around the corner.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:44am
Its official, Im picking up another car in a month! Subaru wrx FTW!!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:50am
Originally posted by mluu003

Its official, Im picking up another car in a month! Subaru wrx FTW!!
good stuff, love that car too (by looks, no experience with it) l saw that the lancer had a 10yr sale too
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:58am
Originally posted by haiv143

Haha, it took me that long to do paperwork too! They try to sell me extra protection and stuff I will never need. Kept saying final offer for certain things. I went with my gf to buy her new car last month and we ended up with a clear coat, windows, and interior protection for $0.01 a month more to her payments. so it's less than a dollar for the entire thing. I wonder if it's a gimmick to make more money or not but who cares, just $1.

1 cent is cool. My brother bought a prius. I did the dealing, by phone.. so basically we had a pre agreed price before we even walked in the dealer. He was going to pay with a check from a credit union.  And it still took that long.  Can't wait till Amazon sells cars. 
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:59am
I'm on spring break and my dad's making me come to his work all day to move boxes... Not exactly how I had planned to spend my week off.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 6:12am
Jammed my thumb last night playing vball. Damn it's super swollen today!
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 6:25am
i looooved some vball. i am playing tonight with the spring spike league. a lot of hot girls play vball too. thats pretty much why i go.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 6:31am
Originally posted by cds4288

i looooved some vball. i am playing tonight with the spring spike league. a lot of hot girls play vball too. thats pretty much why i go.
true but beach vball is where it's at when it comes to hot girls.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Von44

Jammed my thumb last night playing vball. Damn it's super swollen today!

stop stabbin at the ball with yer thumb then :P lol. That sucks thatcha jammed yer finger tho. I'm part of a rec league volleyball team. We play once a week, and our team pretty much sucks. We play on mondays, but a class im taking this term occurs the same time as game time. Fortunately they played late so I was able to show up for support. Turns out we were short-handed. I came straight from work so i was rockin boat shoes and khakis. Still scored some spikes and blocks... classy :D haha
ijustchillin View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 8:22am
ice pack it. apparently it fixes everything
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 9:33am

1 cent is cool. My brother bought a prius. I did the dealing, by phone.. so basically we had a pre agreed price before we even walked in the dealer. He was going to pay with a check from a credit union.  And it still took that long.  Can't wait till Amazon sells cars. 

Amazon selling cars is gonna be like ebay selling cars too?  I just think a lot of scams are gonna go on.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 9:51am
I feel like I have to be a little rude when going to a car dealership. Salesmen often don't get hints. Trying to make sales like date-rapists.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 10:04am
Originally posted by julius77

I feel like I have to be a little rude when going to a car dealership. Salesmen often don't get hints. Trying to make sales like date-rapists.

Haha, that is true.  I remember when we went to buy my car, the car salesman was hovering over us like a vulture and kept on saying he would need to talk to his manager and blah blah whenever we talked about the out the door price.  He also kept rubbing his hands together so you know what kind of shady stuff that means.  LOL
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 10:04am
well cant really blame them, but the diff is they dont try to determine what you need before making recommendation, they just throw everything at you and ask you to take all.
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 11:41am
I'm going to try to leave work early to go crab fishing with a buddy. Hopefully we'll get a few for dinner. First time we caught one, but it was too small. Second time, I caught 2 keepers and 4 that were too small. This time I want to catch big ones. Tide's coming in at 7ish, so hopefully the crab will come in as well!
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
xxbeachbum0804xx View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote xxbeachbum0804xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 12:47pm
9gag.com has got some pretty funny stuff on it sometimes.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 2:42pm
ice in general fixes everything. If something is painful or swelling up, ice will diminish all of that and speed up the recovery phase of .n 
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 4:16pm
12 hour shift at the pharmacy, holy bawls my feet hurt.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 4:54pm
you should get some insoles. they help me out a lot when im on my feet for +8hrs.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:01pm
i will LITERALLY pay someone to write an easy 3-5 double spaced essay for american literature!!! technically at most 2 and a half full pages.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:07pm
fairly easy to do if you really wanted. Just hop to the closest university/college. ALways see those essay help ads. 
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
Krazylegz1485 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:13pm
Why the fvck did the Ultimate Question Thread get locked?  What an awesome life that child o' mine lived.
http://thench.com/garage/
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Krazylegz1485

Why the fvck did the Ultimate Question Thread get locked?  What an awesome life that child o' mine lived.

Points came too easy?
BoxStomper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote BoxStomper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 6:28pm
it was a valiant effort Krazy. good topic. just got over used and abused
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 7:19pm
Forums haven't been modded this hard in years. LOL Threads locking down everywhere!
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 7:35pm
Yeah, they've been cracking down. 

I haven been here in a few days came back and noticed.

I'm surprised they let the how much is your gas thread go on for so long. LOL
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 8:03pm
Was watching Hearts of Darkness, the documentary on Apocalypse Now... looks like everyone completely lost their mind on that film shoot.  And Martin Sheen gave himself a heart attack. Wild.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2013 at 8:05pm

Occasionally I work behind a bar and do big shifts and it always ruins my back for the next day I hate it 
ShredDatPow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ShredDatPow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 2:45am
I hate not having a cup of coffee in the morning. I am dead to the world.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 4:29am
Originally posted by ShredDatPow

Lol, ain't that true. I feel bent out of shape if I don't have coffee at work. I don't drink a lot but just a small cup to jump start the day.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 4:32am
I'm feeling so exhausted right now.. I could get a boost..seriously physical, and mentally drained yet imma still going to a class this morning.. krazy. I should just sleep
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 4:39am
Originally posted by jhoang6

I'm feeling so exhausted right now.. I could get a boost..seriously physical, and mentally drained yet imma still going to a class this morning.. krazy. I should just sleep

Or just have some coffee and power thru
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 4:59am
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

Occasionally I work behind a bar and do big shifts and it always ruins my back for the next day I hate it 
Agreed, even sitting at a desk is recipe for bad posture, hunching over and a bad back.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 5:48am
Woke up today and saw my thumb was purplish. Still icing it but hoping nothing is broken.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 5:52am
^gyaaahh somebody spiked on you triple hard.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 6:07am
^haha to add insult to injury. It was some tall dbag that I blocked but he yelled "BOOM" when he spiked it.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 6:12am
Originally posted by ShredDatPow

I do too, that's why I drink a latte with 2 shots everyday.. 
rosati777 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Calvin and Hobbes Extreme Sports

Quote rosati777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 6:15am
Originally posted by chillwill

Yeah, they've been cracking down. 

I haven been here in a few days came back and noticed.

I'm surprised they let the how much is your gas thread go on for so long. LOL

Haha lol I thought they were gonna lock it on the first day. But they never did, until now
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 7:51am
My friend thinks that wear shorts and a long sleeve shirt is weird, I don't think so. What do u guys think?
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 8:19am
Originally posted by rurchan

My friend thinks that wear shorts and a long sleeve shirt is weird, I don't think so. What do u guys think?

It's only weird if you were let's say wearing a long sleeve sweater or jacket.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 9:52am
What about shorts with socks and shoes in So Cal. Some ppl think u should b in sandals
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 9:53am

What about shorts with socks and shoes in So Cal. Some ppl think u should b in sandals

I think that's fine but socks and sandals is another story, now that's just weird.  LOL
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 10:00am

i sometimes wear a hoodie with shorts and sandals (no socks)...i don't think it's weird..
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 10:55am
Definitely not weird. Perfect for those days in the mid to upper 40s.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 11:55am
sad to say the movie review guru lost his battle with cancer rest in peace Roger Ebert!
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2013 at 12:50pm
Funny when a toddler likes to put on adult sized shoes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 467468469470471 621>