The New Randomness Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123 613>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Sep/24/2009 at 6:56pm
Dear SS,

I like to follow the stuff going on in the randomness thread.  It's really annoying now that the thread itself is random.  I miss cheezy's dating life, the random happenings, etc. 

Please fix.

Love ya...with all of my 9 tentacles,
hana24
gsrrr View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
shred ze gnar

Quote gsrrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2009 at 10:43pm
9?? freaky deaky

ya it was weird when i saw nu-nu posted but i had to scan the thread to find his post.
rocheezy View Drop Down
Local
Local
Ready for the 2010 season!

Quote rocheezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/24/2009 at 11:32pm
hahaha. you miss my dating life?? ugh. Dead

i think i'm retiring. i have yet to decide between arranged marriage or just drunken whatevers, but dating sucks. lol

The randomness of the randomness thread does make me not want to look at it though. and I really like that thread.
myach View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote myach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 4:17am
I guess this is the new randomness thread!? LOL
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 7:51am
Originally posted by myach

I guess this is the new randomness thread!? LOL

I guess it can become the new randomness thread LOL  At least it's in order.

gsrrr - I decided to sprout another tentacle since 8 was overlapping with how many octopuses had.
dbowles View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote dbowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 8:00am
Hana just change the title to randomness 2. And we are good to go.

But it is very annoying.

My blog.
Go there it's what the cool people are doing
ste_funny View Drop Down

Quote ste_funny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 8:06am
let the randomness begin!
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 8:21am
Originally posted by ste_funny

let the randomness begin!

Yay steff! 

I hate when your boss e-mails you like 2 hrs before saying oh btw...let's have that meeting today when you thought you wouldn't have that meeting. Angry
dbowles View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote dbowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 11:57am
let the new randomness be known!

My blog.
Go there it's what the cool people are doing
pepitojones View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote pepitojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 12:23pm
Hmmm..  Has Jeff ever located your secret, Steff?
Nobody touches the Shaqtus.
ste_funny View Drop Down

Quote ste_funny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 12:28pm
yes he has.  that's all i can say.
gsrrr View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
shred ze gnar

Quote gsrrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by pepitojones

thats what jeff love most about steff
Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Quote Shakazulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 12:32pm
Ahahahaha, lol steff.
ste_funny View Drop Down

Quote ste_funny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by gsrrr

Originally posted by pepitojones

thats what jeff love most about steff
that's why he chose me over you.
gsrrr View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
shred ze gnar

Quote gsrrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 12:40pm
no one even comes close to you.

must be all those dogs you eat
ste_funny View Drop Down

Quote ste_funny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 12:59pm
no die cuts for you!
herbbread View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote herbbread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 1:25pm
cool. good call. randomness was too random for me.
crayonfire View Drop Down
Local
Local
Fire!

Quote crayonfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 1:29pm
About time, I didn't wanna look through that thread anymore. 
NickinChicago View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Halloween

Quote NickinChicago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 1:29pm
I have way to much cleaning that I need to do before tomorrow. And lots of cooking.
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 2:07pm
I've come back more confused than ever after talking to my PI/boss.  Isn't my advisor supposed to clear things up for me and not to confuse me even more?

Hooray!  the randomness thread is starting to take off. Big smile
ste_funny View Drop Down

Quote ste_funny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 2:07pm
i want ice cream.
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 2:12pm

i want ice cream.

I like ice cream...love green tea ice cream.  Yum
rocheezy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote rocheezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 2:17pm
Had my interview for the internship. I really liked the office, and everyone seemed really cool. Sucks that it is part time, and I know it won't pay very well. I just checked my email, though, and they want to set up a second interview. Hopefully Monday or next week I'll have more interviews set up.
choi View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote choi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2009 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by hana24

i want ice cream.

I like ice cream...love green tea ice cream.  Yum

+1
GeckosGoMoo View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote GeckosGoMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2009 at 2:51pm
So, I had a pretty awesome day yesterday. In my morning hunt: I saw a white tail on the path I was walking, about 100 yards away. I end up getting within 50 yards of it, but, considering I don't have a white-tail tag anymore, I decided I'd just thump her. My farthest pin is thirty yards, so, I knocked my thumper arrow, aimed about six inches above her back, and let it go. I thumped her right in the shoulder! She ran away all pissed, it was pretty great. Btw, thumper tips are made of rubber, and are used for killing birds. A normal tip would go through a bird, but, using a thumper tip, it just thumps em, which kills them too.

Next, I shot a squirrel out of a tree with my thumper. Ended up cooking the squirrel and then gave it to my doggy.

After that, on the way back from the morning hunting, there was a grouse in the middle of the path. I shot her with a thumper arrow, except, she flew away with it through her, about 500 yards. I don't know how she did it, I was kind of pissed I had to walk that far to get her back. Anyways, because I was so close, and I hit her low, it went right through her, so half my arrow was sticking out on both sides of her. It actually turned out pretty well though, because I didn't hit her breast, so the meat was really clean.

Anyways, so, on the evening night, we sat a walo, and we (me and my dad) started to bugle with a bull for about thirty minutes. Though, he wouldn't come all the way in. So, while my dad continued to talk to him, I went off to try and sneak up to him. Unfortunately, he was alot closer, and directly in front of us than I thought, so, sneaking up was pretty much impossible. Anywho, we spotted eachother at the same time 80 yards away, and boy, he was big. Big ass, bow-tine elk. Biggest elk I've ever seen. He ended up running off. Though, I learned alot from this.
1) Be very patient. If he's not moving away from you yet, don't go chasing after him. (biggest mistake)
2) Be damn sure where he is before you try and sneak up on him.

Wink
I'm a dance floor tiger lady bumping everything she has, touching every single lad, rubbing every lady bad.
K8sgotgame View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote K8sgotgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2009 at 4:02pm
I found a Bugs Bunny bandaid in the regular bandaid box and it made my evening (except for cutting myself)
rocheezy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote rocheezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2009 at 5:18pm

hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2009 at 9:33pm
went surfing in red tide today....red water is creepy...
crabberapple View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote crabberapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2009 at 9:52pm
THank goodness, we needed this back. I may have a job at a snowboard store next week!!!! YAY
moldygiraffe View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote moldygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 3:06am
i applied to northstar-at-tahoe. 
tk177 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote tk177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 7:17am
awesome vid for all you freeborders and tetris fans!!! Big smile
dirtysouth View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
cuban in costa rica

Quote dirtysouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 7:32am
I hate working on Saturday.  I woke up today thinking it was Saturday but it's really Sunday.
rocheezy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote rocheezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 8:11am
I had so much fun last night  in the city with my friend. Got a police officer's number...his friends got mad at him for making them wait. We made friends on the train home at like 5...5:30 am singing Lean On Me--obnoxiously loud. We were the hit of the train. Everyone loved us. 
Local
Local

Quote crabberapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 8:24am
Originally posted by tk177

awesome vid for all you freeborders and tetris fans!!! Big smile

all i can think about is how long it took them to organize that and how did everyone know where to go.
ste_funny View Drop Down

Quote ste_funny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 10:54am
Originally posted by moldygiraffe

i applied to northstar-at-tahoe. 
sweet, good luck!
rocheezy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote rocheezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 12:04pm
http://www.maybehesjustanidiot.com/

My friend just posted this on my facebook wall. Oh, the stories I could tell.
dirtysouth View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
cuban in costa rica

Quote dirtysouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by dirtysouth

I hate working on Saturday.  I woke up today thinking it was Saturday but it's really Sunday.

argg, why can't I delete my post.  I accidentally checked the box to email notify me when someone replies to this post... argg help
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 1:38pm

argg, why can't I delete my post.  I accidentally checked the box to email notify me when someone replies to this post... argg help

there should be an option to unsubscribe to this post in that e-mail.  I usually click that link and I no longer get the e-mails.
rocheezy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote rocheezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 2:06pm
http://www.sierrasnowboard.com/Burton-Novelty-Womens-Socks.asp

I just found this sock...it comes in a unicorn print. Seriously considering buying it for my Halloween costume the profession of my undying love for unicorns.
GeckosGoMoo View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote GeckosGoMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 2:17pm
This time I've got nothing to say besides:

Do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do, do doo do.

I'm a dance floor tiger lady bumping everything she has, touching every single lad, rubbing every lady bad.
herbbread View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote herbbread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 5:02pm
gah!  we lost the dragon boat competition by 40 milliseconds!  unbelievable.
rocheezy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote rocheezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 8:57pm
Catching up with an old friend from grade school who just got married. Awkward conversation, though. In response to how's life as a Mrs. she told me it's been celibate cause she's been sick lately...
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 9:35pm
Helping my bf find a condo to buy....so much work....ugh...Dead
Local
Local

Quote crabberapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 10:40pm
wait, i know i should know this but how often do you need to wax a extruded base compared to a sintered, on average. 
ste_funny View Drop Down

Quote ste_funny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 11:02pm
just saw a youtube "rap" video about selena gomez with my brother in it. Confused
JeffSoSavvy View Drop Down
Love to Hate, and Hate to Love

Quote JeffSoSavvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2009 at 11:25pm
had one tiring week..... and now I have school again starting tomorrow!
The Showstopper, The Headliner, The Main Event, The ICON!
Kieren24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Kieren24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2009 at 12:14am
Yesterday was Love Albert Road day... essentailly a big street party in Portsmouth where 50,000 people go and drink in the sunshine with lots of live music etc... I got very drunk and am presently struggling at work!
Write something witty and memorable.
NickinChicago View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Halloween

Quote NickinChicago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2009 at 6:11am
So I drank way to much on Saturday. I ended up falling into a 5 foot deep window well. Some how I managed to walk away without any major injuries. Just got a a pretty good cut on my wrist and my arm is really sore. Here is a pic my friends had to take before helping me out.

hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2009 at 6:37am

just saw a youtube "rap" video about selena gomez with my brother in it. Confused

huh? Confused
rocheezy View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote rocheezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2009 at 6:42am
Originally posted by hana24

huh? Confused
lol. wuh oh. I thought it sounded pretty funny.

Jeff, I thought you just finished school?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 613>