Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 354355356357358 616>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Online Status: Offline
  Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 1:33am
gone fishing, hoping for a ling cod or a capizone.  just no sea trout please 
-zakk

highway12south View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 2:50am
Yesterday might of been the last day surfing in trunks down south .Twas a beautiful day .

namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 3:14am
I'm jealous it's still warm enough to hit up the water at all. I'm INSIDE the house and wearing a sweater already
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 3:51am
Originally posted by Von44

^It's more like, they search for YOU!!!!
they hide in the bar tops waiting to pounce on their preyLOL
dksko View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote dksko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 4:29am
http://www.skonikedk.com/ God kvalitet nike Timberland Støvler salg,Nike Air Max 24-7 sko

http://www.skonikedk.com/God kvalitet Nike Shox r4 til salg,Billige Nike Air Max TN sko
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 6:26am
Got two parties to go to today. Gonna be tired and drunk early.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 7:27am
Silly assignment. Can't think of what to write.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 8:46am
Originally posted by highway12south

Yesterday might of been the last day surfing in trunks down south .Twas a beautiful day .

those are some nice clean waves. i always have to surf in a wetsuit in the pacific regardless of the season.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by snowj720

Man, just leaning back in my desk chair with the coon when I heard a snap and we both tumbled backward.  She's freaked out and hiding, I'm thinking I should be hiding desk chairs from my fat ass.  I actually broke the screws that were holding the chair to the plate/roller.

That sucks! But atleast the coon is docile enough not to have attacked you whilst tumbling!

Originally posted by bluepolkadot

Called the GF at work and she forgot her lunch, so I had some Jimmy Johns delivered to her. Called her co worker and asked her to tell my gf not to get to generous with the tip as I am inbetween pay day.

wonder if that made me sound like a cheap ass.

I think the gesture speaks louder than your wallet.  Your lady should be happy ya thought of her, despite money being a bit tight :).
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 9:14am
I havent cut my grass in over a month and it is honestly like a jungle out there, this is gonna take a while.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Online Status: Online
  Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 9:44am
I am generally surprised no one uses Scottrade or something because no one has sent me a referral link...

On a side note, I am going to buy a crate of imported Hennessy Pure White.  LOL 
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 10:15am
Nuit Blanche tonight... turns the entire downtown Toronto into a live art exhibit. Last year's event was really cool and took some footage on my GoPro at the time. Meeting a friend downtown tonight who runs the event... haven't seen her in 6 years, when she used to stalk me in high school hahaha!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 10:20am
Finally done with that assignment. Took me long enough too!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 10:45am
I wonder if TS is gonna start selling Thrive gears in the future.
sdip12 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Stash

Quote sdip12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 11:40am
I think that tru snow should start selling some more wakeboard gear in the future! and also i think they should sell surf boards as well! Just and idea!
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by sdip12

I think that tru snow should start selling some more wakeboard gear in the future! and also i think they should sell surf boards as well! Just and idea!

Yeah, I agree. TruSnow/TruOutdoors should sell more wakeboards, surf boars, body boards, skateboards/longboards, and any other popular sport recreation items.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 1:27pm
Just got my freek'n flu shot and my arm is sore. So much for working out...here I am on TS haha.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 3:20pm
^ don't remember that last time I got a flu shot. I think I stopped getting it cuz I used to get pretty ill afterwards.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 3:51pm
I haven't had a flu shot in years cuz u can still get sick. It not guaranteed you won't get the flu.
ShredDatPow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ShredDatPow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 5:11pm
Just ordered my new pants and jacket. One thing scratched off my list of gear to buy. Now just gotta buy new boots and I will be set.
bluepolkadot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluepolkadot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 5:46pm
my stuff was suppose to be delivered friday but never came, heck still not even in the state. i want my board and bindings :(
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 7:13pm
Having school on saturday is kinda lame. doesn't feel like a weekend
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 9:42pm
Celebrated my wife's birthday today. Really low key, but a fun evening. I love Vietnamese food.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by mluu003

Just got my freek'n flu shot and my arm is sore. So much for working out...here I am on TS haha.

I got mine at Kaiser this morning too and my left shoulder is still feeling it hours later.  Totally worth it tho.  I will never repeat the mistake of not getting one.  It cost me the chance to ride Alpine Meadows on the 4th of July back in 2011.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 12:08am
I've never had a flu shot and I always seem to get sick at the turn of the season. Maybe next winter I'll get a jab
highway12south View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 12:22am
Bet Benny B is gonna win it at Jennettes Today
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 6:03am
i love photo bombing people, so fun
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 8:44am
Originally posted by sdwc96

Originally posted by highway12south

those are some nice clean waves. i always have to surf in a wetsuit in the pacific regardless of the season.

I agree, I always wear a suit regardless of the season when I'm in the pacific.

But dang, that's a beautiful wave! Perfect shape.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 9:28am
Had a blast downtown last night at Nuit Blanche... met a girl, took her from her job and we got lost for a few hours. Got her number too :)
AND SHE SNOWBOARDS
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 12:28pm
^score!  Gotta love meeting a ripper.  She'd give you her real number?LOL
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 12:39pm
^ Crap, I read your post too quickly and thought you said "Gotta love meeting a stripper"... well, a ripper is good, too, I suppose.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 1:13pm
Originality in wedding proposals is much harder to come by these days...

This guy did pretty good:
http://fungkeblog.com/2012/09/13/3000/

Check out my channel & SUBSCRIBE! www.youtube.com/fj5
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 1:25pm
^that one is pretty good but i prefer this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hya9xxn7CA0
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by iamjason10

^that one is pretty good but i prefer this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hya9xxn7CA0

I think both of the wedding proposals are pretty good. :)
It's really hard thinking of an orginal proposal.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by fj5

Originality in wedding proposals are much harder to come by these days...

This guy did pretty good:
http://fungkeblog.com/2012/09/13/3000/

I like flash mob dance ones.  LOL
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by ctoma

^ Crap, I read your post too quickly and thought you said "Gotta love meeting a stripper"... well, a ripper is good, too, I suppose.

Strippers are bad news.  They come in 3 varieties- going to school, single mom, and cokehead.  Chances of meeting a combo of the last two seem greater than meeting one that's going to school.  My brother just finally got rid of the trouble he had staying with him.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 4:17pm
^maybe you should come make a visit north of the border. Seems like all the ones I've met are all in school.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 4:28pm
Canadian dancers are higher class?  I knew they were better looking, but figured they all feel into the same trappings of the ones here.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 5:49pm
^well based on my experiences in both countries, I'd have to say Canadian dancers are where its at imo. Its no comparison. Montreal.
Oinker View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Oinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Von44

^well based on my experiences in both countries, I'd have to say Canadian dancers are where its at imo. Its no comparison. Montreal.
Yet another clue as to why all of your pants have a hole in the crotch.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by snowj720

^score! Gotta love meeting a ripper. She'd give you her real number?
Yup it's her real number, but she's from up north and moved into the city recently. Her boss wasn't too happy to find out that she disappeared while working lol... I asked her out of randomness if she snowboards and she said yes... and I was like.. omg this is going to be a freaking awesome season. She's really short and attractive and witty and funny. Kind of like an angry midget methinks lmao xD *cough*
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 6:49pm
 ^ Someone is a little happy and excited Smile hahah
woodyy05 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote woodyy05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 6:50pm
parklife festival today! yeoooowww!!!
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 7:45pm
Finally got my gore-tex shell for this season in the mail. Special Blend Burner. So excited! I've never had a gore-tex shell before.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 9:33pm
I really need to cut back on drinking. My body is starting to get fed up with me abusing it.

My biggest problem is drinking the next day with a huge hangover from the night before. I find if don't give my self time to recooperate it turns into a super hangover. 
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 5:56am
Originally posted by chillwill

I really need to cut back on drinking. My body is starting to get fed up with me abusing it.

My biggest problem is drinking the next day with a huge hangover from the night before. I find if don't give my self time to recooperate it turns into a super hangover. 

Drink water between alcoholic beverages. It helps me.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 8:02am
Originally posted by solocreep

Originally posted by chillwill

Drink water between alcoholic beverages. It helps me.

Yeah stay hydrated with water when drinking...also drink lots of Gatorade the day after.

I have gatorate in my apartment specifically for that reason.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 8:23am
I think I caught the bug going around. Coughing with sore throat and low energy. Better now than during the season I suppose. I hate colds that aren't bad enough to stay home from work. I just want to go back to bed and nap with my dogs.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 8:35am
Originally posted by julius77

I think I caught the bug going around. Coughing with sore throat and low energy. Better now than during the season I suppose. I hate colds that aren't bad enough to stay home from work. I just want to go back to bed and nap with my dogs.

Hope not, Julius. My nephews got sick sometime last week and had a pretty rough weekend with whatever bug they caught. I have the privilege of being able to work from home when i'm not feeling well, so most times there really is no instance for me where, if I'm sick, I'm not "sick enough" to stay home. Are you cubicle bound?
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 8:56am
Originally posted by julius77

Pound that vitamin C, there's some weird virus going around here as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 354355356357358 616>