The New Randomness Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 423424425426427 624>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Online Status: Offline
  Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 6:27am
Originally posted by coolz

someone hit the median guardrail today on the highway. didnt see it but he was spun around and was in the wrong direction

That sucks. Worst I've seen was an upside-down car with a body hanging out the window.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 6:45am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Originally posted by lightning80

Originally posted by julius77

Originally posted by humblerooster

Originally posted by mluu003

I love 3 day weekends! It's been a super duper chill first week at school. 

My work doesn't see MLK day as a holiday!

Neither does mine.  Cry
Does your 'profession' get vacation days? LOL I'm sorry Angry, I'll stop intimating that you are a sex worker.

just because you stop talking about it, doesn't mean she stopped doing it Tongue

A girl gotta work for the dolla~  I actually got my first tip today.  Embarrassed
Yeah, enjoy that tip. It was my last $2.00 LOL
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 6:51am
first day back to work right after jumping off of the plane from Utah this morning. i am suuuper tired.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 7:39am
Originally posted by solocreep

Originally posted by coolz

someone hit the median guardrail today on the highway. didnt see it but he was spun around and was in the wrong direction

That sucks. Worst I've seen was an upside-down car with a body hanging out the window.
Yeah and the temp was like -30celcius today so its pretty intense too. im sure he was fine though, he was txting on his phone
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 8:04am

A girl gotta work for the dolla~  I actually got my first tip today.  Embarrassed

doing a little extra brings in the big bucks, doesn't it? keep up the good "job"
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 8:28am
5 degrees with wind chills as low as -15 tonight. Definitely gonna be bundled up on the slopes tonight.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by steezemisterr

5 degrees with wind chills as low as -15 tonight. Definitely gonna be bundled up on the slopes tonight.

That makes a coooold toilet seat.
rosati777 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Calvin and Hobbes Extreme Sports

Quote rosati777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by solocreep

That makes a coooold toilet seat.

I had to take videos for film class today. my hands I literally could not feel them I am not joking. shtook YOU WIND!!
shreddog_123 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Duck season

Quote shreddog_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 1:52pm
Yup just picked up a $65 North Face sweatshirt for $18 bucks at Plato's Closet!
Do you know God???
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 1:59pm
I'm a winner! I just won, who's says getting caught picking nose is a bad thing?
snowflakez View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 2:12pm
saw a husky puppy today. he was so cute
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 3:11pm
Damn my roommate for using all the dishes and not freek'n washing it.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 3:22pm
^^^
I haaaaaate having certain people for room mates.  Moving in with friends is an easy way to kill a friendship.

I remember I moved in with a friend I grew up with and it sucked.  He promised not to smoke in the house and during the day he wouldn't.  But as soon as I fell asleep that dick was smoking like a chimney in the house.  I would wake up every morning all congested with nose and lungs full of second hand smoke.  And that was just one of the many problems.

Some people have no respect for anyone but themselves.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 4:06pm
^room mates can be the devil or an angel, really depends who of the 2 you get stuck with or MORE 
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 7:05pm
Officially hooked on Amish Mafia.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by mommehK

That show looks so damn fake, even worse than Jersey Shores.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 9:33pm

I mean whats so fake about a amish guy driving around in his gasoline powered truck enforcing rules and protecting his communinty, it beats watching Teen Mom and HoneyBooBoo after a Jersey shore special.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 9:53pm

I had roomates that were like that.  The guys would only wash the dish that they were gonna use other than that the dishes would just sit in the sink stinking up the place.  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 5:13am

I had roomates that were like that.  The guys would only wash the dish that they were gonna use other than that the dishes would just sit in the sink stinking up the place.  

It's easier with a dishwasher. Just load it and when its full, just run it.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 5:36am
i almost didn't make it in to work today. vacations are really hard to adjust back from. now i have to get ready to leave the country sometime next month too.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 6:05am
Originally posted by bootleg

I mean whats so fake about a amish guy driving around in his gasoline powered truck enforcing rules and protecting his communinty, it beats watching Teen Mom and HoneyBooBoo after a Jersey shore special.

Haha yeah, that show is so silly.  I watched 1 or 2 episodes and couldn't watch anymore out of embarrassment.  

It's to the point now that they'll make ANYTHING into a reality show.  Gypsies, Amish, Honey Doo-Doo.  I don't watch any of them.

I was watching that Gold Rush show for a while.  But it got old.  Same thing over and over.

I would say the worst "reality" shows are on MTV and VH1.  All those wives who have no class and are constantly cursing and fighting.  Terrible LOL
rosati777 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Calvin and Hobbes Extreme Sports

Quote rosati777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 6:15am
Originally posted by chillwill

Originally posted by bootleg

Haha yeah, that show is so silly.  I watched 1 or 2 episodes and couldn't watch anymore out of embarrassment.  

It's to the point now that they'll make ANYTHING into a reality show.  Gypsies, Amish, Honey Doo-Doo.  I don't watch any of them.

I was watching that Gold Rush show for a while.  But it got old.  Same thing over and over.

I would say the worst "reality" shows are on MTV and VH1.  All those wives who have no class and are constantly cursing and fighting.  Terrible LOL

I can't believe that people like to watch the fighting shows like that. They get boring after a while anyways besides annoying.  I mean who wants to listen to people bicker
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 6:29am
got scammed into treating some of my old co-worker into dinner tonight ><
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 6:36am
my legal studies class is so boring, probably best that i know this stuff though
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 6:55am
Big calculus midterm today. Really hoping that I pass this.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 7:20am
No boarding for me this weekend. at least it'll give me a chance to look for new boots.
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 7:30am
Really hope FedEx comes before I have to go to work. Don't feel like having the wife come home and find the package and grill me for spending monies.  LOL Got two hours, so this dude better hurry up! Hahah

Gearing up for the weekend though. Leaving tomorrow for NY (holiday valley area in particular) for a long weekend of riding. It's my sister in laws birthday, and our friend that lives up there is having a party. Can't wait to sit in a hot tub and have some brews. Been too long I tell ya!
Pretty stoked too cause he got a bunch of us free day passes Saturday at Holimont just up the road. I hear the place never has lift lines so that will be nice. Then hitting up Holiday Sunday for some hangover laps. Also looks like a little snow may fall tomorrow night too, so crossin the fingers for some freshies.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 7:42am
Logged on today and it said I had 266 points...and I was like O__O WHAT.

Relogged in and its back to normal. haha. yikes.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 7:48am
Less than a month away from my Whistler trip. Can't wait!
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 12:51pm
18 days since I was last able to go snowboarding. Saturday's trip to Tahoe can't come soon enough!
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 12:53pm
Damn you people and your trip. I guess it's just me. If I pay xxx l want to go for St least a week to make it worth while 
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 1:19pm
Eating sour skittles, haven't had it in a long time. Just realized why I liked it so much
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 1:48pm
What is the best way to repair a deep scratch in the base?
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 1:50pm

What is the best way to repair a deep scratch in the base?
You probably wanna look at p-tex'ing that bad boy, hopefully its not a shot to the core or you'll really wanna take a look at it right away so no moisture gets to it
go from there.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 3:06pm
Went to get my oil changed at my local toyota dealership today...and they were having complimentary made-to-order omlettes!!!

I would have been perfectly happy with just popcorn and fresh donuts....and they had THAT too!!!LOL
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 3:20pm
Dayumm, they had a complimentary omelet bar at the dealership!?  That's awesome.  Like you said,  I've seen pop corn, coffee and donuts, but never omelets. 

I have, however, been to a dealership that has a 50s style diner inside of it.  Kind of cool, to eat a meal while you wait.  And most of the people eating there weren't even customers of the dealership, so it must have been decent food.
yaya34 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Evil Monkeys Not So Evil After All

Quote yaya34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 4:07pm
Here is some randomness for you. I have been sitting at at my school (I teach) for the past 4 hours grading papers. It is not fun at all and it turns out kids do not like to type essays because many of them enjoyed copying and pasting it write from websites.

Not cool and a bad grade - Ouch.

YaYa
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 4:11pm
^^pasting it write from website eh. good english lol. but you should get a ta and trouble is all over
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 4:54pm
Spent 7 hours reading and interpreting tax laws today....FML.

Beer in hand and watching X-Games:Shawn White....not X-Games Aspen. SMDH
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 6:28pm
Tommorrow is the last day of finals for first semester. Afterwards, I will be a Second Semester Senior :)
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

Tommorrow is the last day of finals for first semester. Afterwards, I will be a Second Semester Senior :)

I remember when I was in high school. I started counting down the days starting with day 1. 181 days left. Youre almost there buddy.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by yaya34

Here is some randomness for you. I have been sitting at at my school (I teach) for the past 4 hours grading papers. It is not fun at all and it turns out kids do not like to type essays because many of them enjoyed copying and pasting it write from websites.

That's a bad way to start. I started like that too, not that I was lazy but it's because I didn't know how to form my sentences correctly. English as a second language is pretty hard. Especially in Elementary. Parents trying to teach you the native language and school trying to teach you English. I get confused sometimes.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 10:09pm

Right* from the website Embarrassed I'm studying to become a maths/psychology teacher and already not looking forward to grading psych papers
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 3:45am
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

Right* from the website Embarrassed I'm studying to become a maths/psychology teacher and already not looking forward to grading psych papers

Psychology is the most interesting class ever.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 3:57am
Originally posted by humblerooster

Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

I remember when I was in high school. I started counting down the days starting with day 1. 181 days left. Youre almost there buddy.
very true, now l'm working... how so much l wished l was back in school and actually pay attention
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 6:27am
Originally posted by batmanwest

Really hope FedEx comes before I have to go to work. Don't feel like having the wife come home and find the package and grill me for spending monies.  LOL Got two hours, so this dude better hurry up! Hahah

Dude, I just hid the box for my new boots under stuff in the recycling bin. She must never know.
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by julius77

Dude, I just hid the box for my new boots under stuff in the recycling bin. She must never know.

Hahaha, nice. Although, how you going to hide something like new boots? I didn't do too bad though, just a cheap pair of goggles, and an upper body base layer. I kept it under a hundo, I think that's fair. LOL

julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 6:34am
Wife doesn't board, doesnt go into the stinky garage. If she doesn't see the box, I should be in the clear. My boots were on sale for $99. I think that's fair, too. Big smile
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 6:50am
^thats crazy talk Julius, $99= 4 dress/ 2 shoes/ 50 coffee (sarcasm)
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 6:58am
After dropping off my gf at work, had to rush to a gas station this morning cuz I realized the car was running on fumes. And just as I pulled into an open pump the car shut off! Phew! So glad I didn't have to push the car.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 423424425426427 624>