The New Randomness Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 504505506507508 596>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 5:47am
Nooooo!!! I updated a game on my phone and it were erased all my championships.5 in 6 tries. the one I lost, I came in 3rd. SMH. back to the drawing board.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 7:24am

That sucks, Solocreep. Well, if it'll make you feel better, I'll probably be fishing sometime this weekend if you can make it out. I think I owe you a beer from last time!

Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
sideways99 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 7:52am
^ And if you're lucky, solo, julius will let you handle his Beefstick.
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 8:26am
It is difficult for me to explain how much I'm enjoying my job today

-b
get bent
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 8:42am
found a trick to get unlimited lives in candy crush!! WIN
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 9:31am
I don't see why everyone is all crazy about the game candy crush, the name itself makes me want to avoid it at all cost.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

I don't see why everyone is all crazy about the game candy crush, the name itself makes me want to avoid it at all cost.  LOL
That is the smartest thing you could do AMY. Stay away and avoid scheduling your life around this stupid game.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Von44

That is the smartest thing you could do AMY. Stay away and avoid scheduling your life around this stupid game.

Exactly, nowadays I don't even have a single game on my phone or FB.  LOL  But one of my bro on the other hand is hooked on it...  LOL
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 10:39am
I was taking a leak in the Mens Room and I can swear I heard someone playing a video game in the stall.  Lots of beeps and explosions (not the BM type explosions).
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 11:04am
Watching Arrested Development on Netflix right now but it keeps lagging. Idk if I'll ever finish the new season.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by sideways99

^ And if you're lucky, solo, julius will let you handle his Beefstick.
Yes, he should be so lucky.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 11:37am

Watching Arrested Development on Netflix right now but it keeps lagging. Idk if I'll ever finish the new season.
It gets way better after the 4-5th episode. they just had to put a lot of backstory in before getting good.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 1:18pm
Finally done with my first clinical rotation. I wanna get outta here
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 2:25pm
Kleenex is so smart for making these small togo packs that you can put in your purse or pocket instead of lugging around the huge cardboard box type
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by magichc

Kleenex is so smart for making these small togo packs that you can put in your purse or pocket instead of lugging around the huge cardboard box type

they had that since like 20years at least
snowflakez View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 6:59pm
my phone erased all my contacts Dead i should have backed it up ._.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 11:06am
done with work while others are just waking up
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 12:07pm
My parents gave me an early upgrade phone!  Apparently they went on a phone buying spree so out of the lot they bought, I picked the S4 instead of the iPhone 4S so we're gonna deport that extra phone to Vietnam and give it to my bro's wife there.  LOL
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
HUMP ALL SNOW!!

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 1:36pm
Don't feel like doing shit today. For like 12 hours, did nothing productive nor anything I could remember. Still trying to adjust to having Saturdays off. Been more than a year.

Also, house party in 2 hours. It's pink shirt time! LOL
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

My parents gave me an early upgrade phone!  Apparently they went on a phone buying spree so out of the lot they bought, I picked the S4 instead of the iPhone 4S so we're gonna deport that extra phone to Vietnam and give it to my bro's wife there.  LOL

why did they buy "alot" of phones for??
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 4:33pm
Was able to get some quality beach volleyball time in today. A tad red but that's ok.
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 5:58pm
I need a new phone. Preferably a iPhone cuz I have an old flip phone right now. It's mainly good because my grandson likes to play with it and it is a solid heavy phone that can withstand being dropped a lot more than an iPhone can
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 6:05pm
Currently going through old clothes and finding some shirts that I originally didn't want, but deciding why not. I'll keep them. I guess I just saved some money. No wonder I haven't been to the mall in yrs
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 6:06pm

I need a new phone. Preferably a iPhone cuz I have an old flip phone right now. It's mainly good because my grandson likes to play with it and it is a solid heavy phone that can withstand being dropped a lot more than an iPhone can

go with the Samsung galaxy s4. bigger screen, better features (imo). and splurge on one of those otter cases. best protection for dropping your phone. to each their own, but look into it.
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 6:42pm

I've had an old flip phone for four years now, the Chocolate 3. But I'm finally upgrading to an iphone 5 for a graduation gift. It's going to be quite the difference I think.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 8:35pm
Have my days off and now I don't know what to do with myself hahah brain is just fried from all the minimal sleep.
guess the logical thing to do is rest.
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by steezemisterr

I've had an old flip phone for four years now, the Chocolate 3. But I'm finally upgrading to an iphone 5 for a graduation gift. It's going to be quite the difference I think.

It will be a big difference. right now (with contract) the iphone 4 is free. Hopefully when the new iphone comes out, the iphone 4s will be free and I'll get that one :-)
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 11:31pm

Was able to get some quality beach volleyball time in today. A tad red but that's ok.

Where do u play beach vball? are you in LA?
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 4:37am
beach volleyball rules. you can dive and not get hurt. only problem, when u get up, you're stuck with a lot of sand.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
HUMP ALL SNOW!!

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 5:53am

Downsview or the one at Sunnyside Pavilion on the lakeshore?
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Lux

Ashbrides Bay aka woodbine beach. I'll go to downsview in the winter. But Ashbridges is the place to be in the summer. I'm down there playing once a week. And don't even mention Sunnyside to me. It's just the water rats and their dragon boating. Crappy sand for beach vball.

@rurchan - I'm from Toronto but have played at the famous Huntington and Hermosa beach in Cali. Surprisingly didnt have to fight for beach territory in LA. I'll def go back.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 9:16am
i cant wait to get back home to play in some league volleyball and get back into all of my other sports. being gone suuucks since i miss all of my sports.
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 9:32am

Originally posted by Lux

Ashbrides Bay aka woodbine beach. I'll go to downsview in the winter. But Ashbridges is the place to be in the summer. I'm down there playing once a week. And don't even mention Sunnyside to me. It's just the water rats and their dragon boating. Crappy sand for beach vball.

@rurchan - I'm from Toronto but have played at the famous Huntington and Hermosa beach in Cali. Surprisingly didnt have to fight for beach territory in LA. I'll def go back.

Huntington, Manhattan are pretty good ones to play at. Lots of ppl and depending on what time of the day u go, it can be super crowded or not
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 10:07am
I wonder if anyone plays the card game Uno anymore. I just saw it at a friend's house and wondered if they even play it.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 10:17am
Originally posted by coolz

why did they buy "alot" of phones for??

My mom's crap phone died so she picked up a S3, they swapped a broken iphone 4s for a new one for 200 bucks, then dunno why they bought a new S4 for but they did and gave it to me.  I could of waited until October to upgrade my phone after my contract ended for a better deal.
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 11:06am
Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there.

We'll be grilling some swordfish and sirloins today with my family.
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 11:19am
Just broke 40 mph the other day on my longboard and I'm pretty stoked about that. I'm looking to break 50 this summer but I need to search for some bigger hills. Also I need to look into some additional safety equipment. I hear racing leathers are a must at those speeds but they are mad expensive so I'm hesitant to buy any but I can probably find some ued ones on ebay for cheap.
dpboarder98 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote dpboarder98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 12:10pm
My top speed is around 40, not going to the top of this run. Some of my more experienced friends have gone like 50 on it. If I go back with some bigger wheels (I was on 60mm wheels at the time) and go up further I could probably get 50.
What are you riding on equipment wise? And what safety gear do you ride? If you are gonna be going that fast definitely get a fullface if you dont have one. Precision trucks are nice too if you have the money but I've been sticking with my cast 50 cals. You can definitely get leathers on the cheaper side through ebay, thrift shops and silverfish. I recently got G-form knee pads. Not a hard cap so you cant really slide on them but they take away 90% of the impact and if you decide to get some leathers they would fit good inside them instead of hard caps over them.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 12:39pm
nothing like a nice nap in the afternoon.
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by dpboarder98

My top speed is around 40, not going to the top of this run. Some of my more experienced friends have gone like 50 on it. If I go back with some bigger wheels (I was on 60mm wheels at the time) and go up further I could probably get 50.
What are you riding on equipment wise? And what safety gear do you ride? If you are gonna be going that fast definitely get a fullface if you dont have one. Precision trucks are nice too if you have the money but I've been sticking with my cast 50 cals. You can definitely get leathers on the cheaper side through ebay, thrift shops and silverfish. I recently got G-form knee pads. Not a hard cap so you cant really slide on them but they take away 90% of the impact and if you decide to get some leathers they would fit good inside them instead of hard caps over them.

My setup isn't really an issue for me, I'm riding a Bustin Boombox with Bears 852s and Otang Stimulus 70 mm. Not ideal for speed but I've been comfortable at high speed. Right now I have a triple 8 helmet and some homemade slide gloves and thats it as far as safety equipment. So on top of leathers I'm definitely going to start looking for a full face as well. 
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 1:28pm

Originally posted by Lux

is there typically a drop in time? l usually see people playing, wanna join. but kinda shy to ask lol
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 2:55pm
hard to get a table on fathers day. sooo hungry
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 8:01pm
Found a nice helmet and good set of leathers on ebay for a total of $200. Gonna keep looking but I think I might pull the trigger on them soon.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 10:59pm
I hate it when you get a ride from someone and find out you left your keys or sunglasses in their car. It's so annoying trying to get it back
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 11:09pm
After sitting in front of a fan for a long time, you'll eventually get too cold and have to direct the fan to blow away from you
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by coolz

Originally posted by Lux

is there typically a drop in time? l usually see people playing, wanna join. but kinda shy to ask lol
i know league games are held during the week. Not too sure for the drop-ins. I usually play off of my friends system. Weekends there are plenty of ppl you can ask to join.

But if you want to get into league, http://www.ashbridgesvolleyball.com/
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 4:17am
hungover on my way to work. case of the Mondays
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 5:37am
Going to get some car recall repairs done today!
Hopefully wiper blade inserts too.. $10 each =\
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 6:54am
I'm at US Healthworks for a physical. It's first come first serve & I'm the first person. 4 people get called to the back before me and I'm still waiting for the physician an hr later. This place is horrible.
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 7:02am
I have to get a smog check at a certified testing center. I hope it passes :-/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 504505506507508 596>