Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 563564565566567 638>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Randomness Thread
    Posted: Dec/05/2013 at 5:44pm
Oh god I can't hold in this poop any longer... time to let this thing go!

Dropping!
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Lux

Oh god I can't hold in this poop any longer... time to let this thing go!

Dropping!

Always a great conversation starter, aren't you?
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2013 at 7:08pm
gotta bring it to ts attention before that though 
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2013 at 8:43pm
Nelson Mandela was a pretty fascinating dude...i studied african politics back in the day and read his autobiography, Long Walk to Freedom, and it was really full of everything he had gone through from birth to his release from prison. If you like bio books, i recommend it.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2013 at 10:17pm
want a haircut but its frickin freezing. I usually shave my head. decisions, decisions.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 2:14am
Originally posted by solocreep

want a haircut but its frickin freezing. I usually shave my head. decisions, decisions.

man that's exactly how i feel. i don't shave my head, but i do want a hair cut. this cold though is probably going to make me rock the shag  for the winter or until I had enough of it.  
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 3:24am
Originally posted by milutinho

Nelson Mandela was a pretty fascinating dude...i studied african politics back in the day and read his autobiography, Long Walk to Freedom, and it was really full of everything he had gone through from birth to his release from prison. If you like bio books, i recommend it.

And for anyone who doesn't want to read, they can watch Idris Elba in the movie version of it. Stringer Bell as Mandela is bound to be pretty awesome.

We've lost an inspirational person. Things won't be the same.

The Onion wrote a great obit:
JOHANNESBURG—Following the death of former South African president and civil rights leader Nelson Mandela today at the age of 95, sources confirmed that the revered humanitarian has become the first politician in recorded history to actually be missed. “Today we lost not only an international hero and a symbol of the resilient human spirit, but also the very first political figure ever who people actively wish was still alive and affecting world affairs,” said political historian Wallace M. Delaney of Columbia University, adding that Mandela will long be remembered for enduring 27 years in prison in the fight against apartheid, championing equality across the globe, and standing alone as the only world leader whose passing left the international community grief-stricken and feeling a palpable void in their lives. “Certainly people have felt a sense of sorrow at the deaths of politicians in the past, but Nelson Mandela’s death is the only one on record that people everywhere unanimously agree has left the world notably worse off. I miss him, we all miss him—and that’s entirely unprecedented in the world of politics.” Delaney added that he could not predict who might be the second politician to be missed by humanity, but confirmed there were no viable candidates anywhere out there right now.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 6:57am
First exam today. Then from Monday-Thursday it's 2 each day.

RIP Nelson Mandela
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 8:44am
I need to work less and make more
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by milutinho

Sad to see that he passed around the time of the release of his movie, but boy did he lived.  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 11:37am
It absolutely boggles my mind at all that Nelson Mandela accomplished in his lifetime.  27 years in prison?  I'm 31... He was in hell for as long as i can remember of my own life.  

/and that was just a small piece of his lifetime.  wow!
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 12:08pm
one more month till i move to Virginia! 
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by iamjason10

one more month till i move to Virginia! 

Any perks to living in Virginia?  Shocked
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 3:42pm
@ Jdig
I like that idea LoL but been so bummed havent' been looking forward to anything.

I've checked it out with my Dr's nothing they can do. Went to a chiro to have my spine adjusted, and been going to do some passive physio and working out to strengthen and rehabilitate...losing and or lost perseverance.
Got handed an EAP brochure. fml.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Any perks to living in Virginia?

incest is legal there and the moonshine is great..j/k probably better living expenses and ski resorts
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 9:50pm
i see what your thinking there bootleg
Local
Local

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 10:35pm
haha. Virginia doesn't sound to appealing. 
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
evo_1320 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Snowboarding

Quote evo_1320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 6:09am
I don't live in Virginia but I do work there and there is nothing here. I would not move here if I had to because of the state taxes! They will make you pay on anything you own or use. Plus I got to pay state tax even though I living in Tennessee.
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 7:44am
Incest a game the whole family can play
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 11:12am
Got another Xmas party to go to. It's getting to be too much.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 11:34am
I have a party to go to at Chuck E Cheeses today 
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by iamjason10

I have a party to go to at Chuck E Cheeses today 
Just make sure you get your loot bag when it's over.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
humblerooster View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 2:53pm
Oh Chuck E Cheeses, the Vegas of the 5 year olds.
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by bootleg

incest is legal there and the moonshine is great..j/k probably better living expenses and ski resorts

If that's the case then wouldn't Wyoming be better for better living expense and ski resort?  I would think Virginia is still icy like most east coast resorts.  
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 4:49pm
@Angry Midget Yo - you have a valid point there, WY would be the better choice because of Jackson Hole.

Anyone here going to ski dazzle this weekend,I went to last years event at the convention center and had high expectations but wasn't impress on what the floor had , the stuff they offer was mostly from 2 years ago with a slight minimal discount and not much savings kind of a bust IMO.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 5:59pm
damn it's frickin freezing.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Von44

Got another Xmas party to go to. It's getting to be too much.

you can always decline.. then again once a year. nice to see everyone.
Local
Local

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 1:13am

damn right it is! 

man i ate way too many flavored sunflower seeds. now my tongue feels are weird from all that saltyness. 
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 5:07am
Got into it tonight with this fat troll I work with.  Just the fact that she has been in altercations/arguments with at least 5 other employees should be a clue as to who was at fault.

Didn't really care, just thought is was childish and stupid.

Seems like some people have to cause drama in their lives.

Haha, oh well.  Can't love everyone you work with I suppose.
belleayre View Drop Down
Local
Local
My son 2010

Quote belleayre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 7:09am

Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Any perks to living in Virginia?

Are you thinking of West Virginia? I haven't seen all of Virginia but most of it is definitely not as you described. Virginia has some smaller mountains and W. Virginia has Snowshoe, which is pretty decent and gets some good snowfalls.

Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by ChiTownRon

damn right it is! 

man i ate way too many flavored sunflower seeds. now my tongue feels are weird from all that saltyness. 

I can't eat sunflower seeds like that, I always just crack the shell and eat the seed.  
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 1:07pm
got to work the early shift. now home to watch football
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 2:20pm
Left work early today and come home to one of my neighbours revving up his shitty RX-7 like a retard.

Also kind of tough to make a living while holding in your poop all day. Too much time wasted today helping other fools at work instead of making money.
2zz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 3:11pm
^Lux

Think your neighbor is reminiscing Paul Walker by revving his crappy wannabe rice rocket. Lol.
11 Rome Artifact Rocker 147 / 12 Signal Vita Rocker 147 / 11 Ride Canvas 144 / 12 CAPiTA Space Metal Fantasy 147 / 13 Union Rosa / 12 Burton Cartel Restricted.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by chillwill

Got into it tonight with this fat troll I work with.  Just the fact that she has been in altercations/arguments with at least 5 other employees should be a clue as to who was at fault.

Ahh work drama! There's always one person no matter where you go.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 5:55pm
went to a christening today and the lunch started at 2:30 after the service...we didnt get to the main meal until 5...that's not normal, right?
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 7:03pm
Had to go pick out a tree today and my parents made us go at 1:00, more commonly known as football time. Made it clear to them that there were some must see games and we got in and out in 5 minutes. ended up only missing part of the opening drive. 
humblerooster View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by steezemisterr

Had to go pick out a tree today and my parents made us go at 1:00, more commonly known as football time. Made it clear to them that there were some must see games and we got in and out in 5 minutes. ended up only missing part of the opening drive. 

Good thing you set it straight early on. My parents aren't as understanding.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 5:53am
cold as ice again. broke out the snowboard socks this morning.
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Von44

Originally posted by chillwill

Ahh work drama! There's always one person no matter where you go.

Isn't that the best person to play pranks on?  LOL
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 3:56pm
Oh man, what a day.  i wasn't supposed to be here today, but i came in anyway instead of taking vaca hours.  glad i did... i needed to get some stuff done fo sho!
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 4:10pm

]cold as ice again. broke out the snowboard socks this morning.
temps down in socal has been 46 at night I've been wearing my boarding socks and thermal base layers to stay warm , who needs a heater.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 5:00pm
I woke up to 26 degrees in Sacramento, now, that's cold. I was ok when it was in the low 30's. But 26, and wind blowing, walking the dog in the morning is a pain...
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 5:01pm

]cold as ice again. broke out the snowboard socks this morning.
temps down in socal has been 46 at night I've been wearing my boarding socks and thermal base layers to stay warm , who needs a heater.

that kind of reminds me of this...

Man it's cold...
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 5:01pm
was playing cards against humanity wiht friends, pretty god dam funny
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by keljai

was playing cards against humanity wiht friends, pretty god dam funny
I played that last week and I kept getting cards dealing with Nazis lol. Totally is a hilarious game after drinks
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 6:37pm
^ You gotta be drinking when playing that game, makes it a whole lot more fun.  I remember one answer being something like "a vajazzled vagina"...

solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 6:49pm
something in my doorknob broke. now it won't twist to open. gotta go around thru the garage.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 7:35pm
Can't take anymore studying and I've got 6 more exams to go.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 8:21pm
^I know how you feel, its sucks. Luckily I only have one semester left after this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 563564565566567 638>