Post a Pic of Your Pets

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <12345>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post a Pic of Your Pets
    Posted: Jan/02/2012 at 5:35am
Some more of my kitteh's.

Mowzers and I having a little hug. She is so excited.

Boots yawning, or yelling..it really is whatever.

javabean View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote javabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/02/2012 at 5:37am
I don't have a pet to share but if i had one i'd like one like this

azngolfur View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote azngolfur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/02/2012 at 9:30am

Frenchie!
jirish617 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jirish617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/02/2012 at 6:43pm
well even though everyone is posting dogs and cats, heres my extremely large bearded dragon. Lenny.

woohoo123 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote woohoo123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2012 at 8:25am
Originally posted by hana24

Here is Katsu sleeping with his stuffed toy that he pulled the stuffing out of. 

I love the cats in this thread too...they look awesome

looks exactly like my shiba kumo, and also rips the stuffing out of everything
WOOHOO
Krazylegz1485 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Krazylegz1485

Chillin' after we got her shaved:

Semi- "old" news, but Haru (see above) died a couple weeks ago, a couple months shy of 17 years.  Best effing cat that ever lived.
http://thench.com/garage/
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2012 at 2:28pm
Shit dude. Sorry to hear that Krazy. 
woohoo123 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote woohoo123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2012 at 9:33am
RIP Haru
WOOHOO
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2012 at 9:38am
Sorry to hear the news, my pup is about to turn 1 in a few weeks and I couldn't imagine losing the little guy!
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2012 at 8:59am

rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2012 at 9:12am
azngolfur - I like your Frenchie dog. Definitely one I would get for my dad, looks very cute
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2012 at 9:43am

dont worry I got her a bigger bed.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2012 at 10:10am
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2012 at 10:40am
My dog, Chiquitita!!!
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
wpiass View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote wpiass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2012 at 10:50am
just a warning to all those out there that look/dress like your pets...think very hard about the reaction you will get before posting.  Wink
be talkin to ya
azngolfur View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote azngolfur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2012 at 11:34am
@rurchan

Get one man! They are so easy to take care of. They just sleep all day.
EpicFAIL View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote EpicFAIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2012 at 12:00pm
Bode Doggy swimming, now 10 years old.  I have been instructed not to run with him, which means no mtn biking with him.  We no longer take him to the snow.  Cry  We do still take him to the water.  It would seem such a shame to not have him swimming.  He is on glucosamine every day and pain pills when we feel we've given him too much exercise.

This is him begging on my husband's lap.
EpicFAIL View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote EpicFAIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2012 at 12:03pm
Sorry for the Double Post.  I had to fix this one up to get it uploadable onto the site.

Here is my kitty Ozzy.  He is 12 years old and still going strong.
I picked him up from the pound when he was a wee kitty because he nuzzled my face.  He's been doing it ever since.  It's really sweet until you have a cold and want nothing of kitty in your face.  LOL
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2012 at 12:04pm
I'm taking it your dog has hip displacia? It's sad when that happens, my old Chesapeake bay retriever got it when he was 5 and couldn't walk on the tile or else his hips would give out and he'd get angry.
EpicFAIL View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote EpicFAIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by chips2853

I'm taking it your dog has hip displacia? It's sad when that happens, my old Chesapeake bay retriever got it when he was 5 and couldn't walk on the tile or else his hips would give out and he'd get angry.
His hips are in fantastic shape.  He's got arthritis in the knees.  He's 115 lbs of pure barrel chest on spindly legs. 
It's just sad that someone that has known Bode for 3 years has said they've seen him deterioriate since they've known him.  He's got such a personality.  I love it!  I hope to get some pictures of him lounging with my kids up when I get home tonight.  I got a son and daughter.  My daughter has put crowns on him.  My son has covered him up with a blanket and read to him. 
He is such a precious dog!

EDIT: He was probably 105lbs in the picture of him jumping in the water.... just to give you an idea.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2012 at 12:48pm
yeah he looks like the size of our chesse, he got up to 107lbs.  it was sad when his hips went. was a gentle playful dog then when his hips went bad you couldnt touch him back there he was in so much pain and would get upset.  

i know you said youve given him glucosamine, have you tried any other joint and bone supplements like calcium, d3, msm, and i think calogen?
EpicFAIL View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote EpicFAIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2012 at 5:07am
We have just started with the glucosamine and it seems to be working wonders.  I think it's just old age, honestly.  He's 110-115lbs and 10 years old.  He's slowing down.  He still needs his once a day exercise of 15-20 minutes, and then he's good.  We have a field near our house that where we can throw the ball to him.
As far as not running with him goes, I am bummed, but it's what we need to do.  Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), I took him into the vet the day after I ran him.  He wouldn't put any pressure on his back leg.  He wasn't grimmacing while she was messing with him, but we all could tell he was hurting.  She gave us a sample of some pain pills, which we give him only when he needs it.

I also think his knees are bothering him because he's now snuggling on our couch while we're away at work.  When I 'catch' him doing it, he is so stiff afterwards.  So funny, to be honest, when he does it.  When he first started doing it, we just thought the kids were playing fort with the blankets and pillows because they'd all end up on the floor.  Then we noticed there was this giant paw print on the couch... LOL  I've caught him sleeping mid-day, back down, paws up and dreaming.  Tongue  Now, he gets off the couch as soon as we get home, but he doesn't try to hide it.
Silent311 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Silent311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2012 at 1:01pm
This is Barnacle - he cares not who's bubble he is in. He is actually great at leaving everyone alone and entertaining his self, but when I get home, he is all about jumping up on my shoulder... stupid Parrot.
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2012 at 1:13pm
curious- would joint juice help for pets? i know its geared towards humans, but it might be able to help with bad joints for them as well.
LittleShooey View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2012 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by nautika96

curious- would joint juice help for pets? i know its geared towards humans, but it might be able to help with bad joints for them as well.
There are cheaper (non-human grade) but similar products. Powdered Glucosamin/MSM has worked wonders for our dogs and horses (and Mom, too LOL)
Senior TS dinosaur drawer-er.
paintball_karl View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote paintball_karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/29/2012 at 1:48am

just hanging out in reno, waiting for the snow :(.
mattbrowne8 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote mattbrowne8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/29/2012 at 7:02am
LittleShooey View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2012 at 10:05am
I heard you guys liked beach puppies:

Senior TS dinosaur drawer-er.
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2012 at 4:18pm

The new sheeple. Got them about a week ago. We're sharing them with the neighbors and their primary purpose is to help 'mow' the lawn in back of the house.
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2012 at 4:23pm
^Lol...I want some sheeples. That way I wouldn't have to mow the lawn anymore :)
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/29/2012 at 11:20am
Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

^Lol...I want some sheeples. That way I wouldn't have to mow the lawn anymore :)

Teehee yes, they are pretty handy. They're supposed to get a haircut this week or the next. Can't wait to see what they'll look like. They must feel awfully toasty right now!
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/29/2012 at 11:31am
Originally posted by namsapalooza

Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

Teehee yes, they are pretty handy. They're supposed to get a haircut this week or the next. Can't wait to see what they'll look like. They must feel awfully toasty right now!

ha..thats awesome to have sheeps for pets,i wouldn't think of to them to mow your lawn,i bet Chloe has a kick at this having them as a extended family.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/29/2012 at 11:32am
she's not really a pet per se.  But here's our baby coon Riley.   Too cute.
philli_b_123 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote philli_b_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2012 at 2:40pm
My G-Shep Bebot...

...and me with my "snakestache"

snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2012 at 4:17pm
Damn philli  that third pic of your dog is sweet.  Looks vicious.  One of my brothers has a Shep.  His is a little crazy (chases shadows and weird shit like that), but she's really smart (despite being half tarded).LOL
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2012 at 7:02pm
^^Philli_b_123, your dog is so cute! That's a pretty cool snake. :)
philli_b_123 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote philli_b_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2012 at 8:27pm
haha cheers guys!
Weird shit must be a Shep thing. My dog thinks its a great idea to tip the food out of her bowl at 6 in the morning then play soccer with the bowl on the concrete...so I'm stuck with listening to this big ass metal bowl getting pushed & dragged around right outside of my window.
fml.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2012 at 2:20pm
I think dogs are just weird in general.  My mom has a dog that whines to play with the hose.  She attacks the spray.  And when no one will turn it on for her....she'll turn it on herself and just sit and bark and attach the damn thing.  My dad had to put a removable handle on the spicket.

@philli-  think it's time for a plastic bowl dudeSmile
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2012 at 3:21pm
^Dogs can be weird sometimes but they make awesome friends :)
onetwo77 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote onetwo77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2012 at 12:05am
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2012 at 1:38pm
about 6-7 weeks old now.  Just starting soft cat food/gruel.  So cute.  I'm really going to miss her when she's into the wild.
Stanky13 View Drop Down
Local
Local
day one of my new addiction

Quote Stanky13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2012 at 5:12pm
here she is...
it is really my girlfriends dog but she never takes care of it which pretty much makes it my dog now. she is low maintenance though, this is pretty much all she does all day:

Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/01/2012 at 1:12pm
^ Your dog is too cute. Mine folds its legs up the same way when it sleeps. They're so adorable.

And in other news: the sheep got their hair done!

Looking much fresher
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/01/2012 at 1:51pm
LOL^"HEY, this guy's not one of us....he said he'd f--k a sheep"LOL  (only playing, couldn't help but think of Jay and Silent Bob).

Seriously though, cute sheep.  I really need to move to the country so I can have more animals.

For now though just a pic of my Baby Girl when she was just a tiny kitten, she's now 9 and sassy as all get out.

| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/01/2012 at 1:55pm
Nams those sheep are really cute.  Quick question -- you're not going to eat them are you?

-b
get bent
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/01/2012 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by | | | bryman | | |

Nams those sheep are really cute.  Quick question -- you're not going to eat them are you?

-b

No siree. The neighbors originally wanted them for that purpose but we thought it'd be a bit bleak. Plus they have a pretty young child who could probably do without the trauma of having to eat Nora or Julia for Easter.

I just like having them mosey about the yard. Their bells sound really nice together with the rustling leaves and gargling brook.
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/04/2012 at 6:24am
^^^^ I'm kind of relieved to hear that.  Later!

-b

P.S.  Is the brook really "gargling" ???
get bent
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/04/2012 at 6:29am
Originally posted by | | | bryman | | |

^^^^ I'm kind of relieved to hear that.  Later!

-b

P.S.  Is the brook really "gargling" ???

D'oh of course it isn't. That's supposed to say gurgling
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/05/2012 at 9:30am
nams I'm LOVING the sheeples!!!! Fantastic!

snowj -- does the baby coon do the little purring cute thing when it eats? Are you mushing now?

Here's another pic of my baby -- granted, not his full 6 1/2yr old 80lb self, but this was not too long after we got him!

snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2012 at 9:54am
^oh what a cutie (that was even thought in a "baby" voiceSmile)

Yeah, I started mushing Riley a couple weeks back.  I'm trying to add meal worms in the past couple of days but I only managed to slip that by her a couple times.  She's soooo sweet.  The issue I have now is our attachment to each other.  I had full intention of giving her to the rehabber in a few weeks but now I don't know if I can do it.  I know it's a huge commitment to keep her but I don't know if I can let her into the wild.  It wouldn't be so bad if I could go with her (to teach her to stay away from cars, hunters, dogs, etc.) but I don't think I could handle the coon life.

Oh, and she doesn't really purr during feedings now.  More of a lot of grunting (really chowing down).   She does "peep" for me when she hears me coming in her room.   And of course there's the whinning when the bottle isn't in my hand.  She did purr alot when I was stimulating her to make toliet LOL, but she's been box trained for a couple weeks now (which is awesome of her to be so good). 

Have you had a coon mommehK?  I ask because you know about mushing and most people don't know a thing about thatWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>