Quick Login: Forgot password?

Michiganders where you at-

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 1213141516 17>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michiganders where you at-
    Posted: Feb/18/2012 at 11:58am
awww shucks thanksEmbarrassed   Our yard is okay when I look at what some people do with their yards.  But most of them have what we lack- space, natural snow, and sometimes even a hill. 

This guy has the bomb backyard setup and the video even mentions Brighton, MI-
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2012 at 9:13am
Hit me up if you plan to shred
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2012 at 10:04am
bout to do this in about an hour....maybe.  Probably ride for a couple hours (energy dependant).  It looks okay out there, some hard pack, but it's enough for some fun.  Looks like we're going to see 50 this week, so this will be the last of "prime" conditions for around here (unless a miracle happens).

Thinking about maybe trying to ride Tuesday or Thursday afternoon/evenings.  Those warm days can be fun back there.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2012 at 3:18pm
I rode for a while, it was harder packed than I thought.  Pretty sore after too many times to get this one.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 8:22am
Tried to make snow last night, got a crapped out compressor which made me ice.  If it ain't one thing......
But, at least I got my first plant yesterday.  Which being an old man made me happy I was able to do.  Anyhow, this sums up half my session yesterday.

MikeD13559 View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 2:58pm
the 10 day looks the best it has looked all season!  hopefully all this snow happens! 
fingers crossed for a real pow day! Big smile Clap
I don't think I'm bad... I don't box, no karate... just here to make friends with everybody
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 3:54pm
snowj - Nice foot plant, reminds me of Mike McGill back in the 80's... or was it Lance Mountain?  I don't remember but one of those guys used to stretch out foot plants like no one else.

MikeD - The Weather Channel's 10 day forecast calls for snow showers 7 of the 10 days (based on Bellaire, MI).  Harbor Springs calls for snow showers 8 of the 10 days.  Things are finally starting to shape up.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by ctoma

snowj - Nice foot plant, reminds me of Mike McGill back in the 80's... or was it Lance Mountain?  I don't remember but one of those guys used to stretch out foot plants like no one else.

MikeD - The Weather Channel's 10 day forecast calls for snow showers 7 of the 10 days (based on Bellaire, MI).  Harbor Springs calls for snow showers 8 of the 10 days.  Things are finally starting to shape up.

Lance Mountain!  Great call ctoma!  That was def 'Lance Mountainesque'
He still does them! i caught some deal about him.. maybe a 1st hand... on FuelTV this past summer.
I don't think I'm bad... I don't box, no karate... just here to make friends with everybody
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2012 at 2:28pm
To be in the same sentence as Mountain makes me feel pretty good.  I wanted that plant sooooo bad.  First one ever for me. Big smile  The weather may have been crap this winter, but I've learned a few new tricks, so all hasn't been lost.

Yeah, the up north forecast is looking good.  I'm super stoked about that.  Hopefully I'll be on a powdery Nubs and Highlands early next week.  With any luck we'll still milk 4-6 weeks out of this season yet.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by snowj720

To be in the same sentence as Mountain makes me feel pretty good.  I wanted that plant sooooo bad.  First one ever for me. Big smile  The weather may have been crap this winter, but I've learned a few new tricks, so all hasn't been lost.

Yeah, the up north forecast is looking good.  I'm super stoked about that.  Hopefully I'll be on a powdery Nubs and Highlands early next week.  With any luck we'll still milk 4-6 weeks out of this season yet.

It was a sick foot plant!
I agree w/ the weather being crap.. but I have learned a few things too becuz the conditions haven't been the greatest. best of all I can ride switch now (not great, but can do blue runs). So, that has been something that has me stoked to ride even if the conditions aren't the best.

I might hit nubs next Tues and use a BOGO Shell voucher.  If there is some good snow up there I may have to meet up w/ you!
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 4:54am
Hells yeah.  Riding switch is a trick in itself.  It's one thing I don't think I do enough of.  I'm always telling a couple of buddies to ride it more often cuz it'll help with their tricks and all around riding. 
For sure let me know if you'll be at Nubs.  I think it's just going to be me and my girl.  Maybe a buddy, but he's one of the guys that bailed on the Bo trip. 
I'm really looking forward to Nubs, it looks like they've upped the park in the last few years in a great way.  Hoping they improved the sbx course as well.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 5:52am
I've come to feel that my season has been aborted guys! Between working most weekends and this piss poor weather, I'm just not as stoked as I was around Christmas. It's depressing. Bought a ton of new stuff and for what??? Lol. Anywho I guess I just need something to boost my mood towards it.

On another note, anyone going to the tattoo expo this weekend at the ren cen??? I'm going Saturday and I heard that you can do a 3 hour session for $100. So I may start my other sleeve :)
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 6:42am
I got a guy that can tat you up.  It's my buds bro-in-law.  He rides with us once and a while.  He's goofy, but he can tat like no other.  I dig his work.  Look for him on facebook (if ya got one) I think he's going by the name "so inked up" right now or maybe "crybaby nic", he's got some pics up there. 
Yeah, it's been hard to get going this season.  Work, money, time, bad weather, ppl's schedules, etc. all seem to make it tough.  Usually I at least get out back a couple dozen times, but this season didn't let me do all that.  Sounds like we might get a little snow this weekend.  If you've got time holla.  I work until 3 Sat/Sunday, but I'll ride out back one or both of those days if rider turnout demands the Lab be open.  I know it's not the thrill of a real hill, but it does give you a little fix. 
And/Or, you could play hooky from work one of these days.  I'm at Nubs/Highlands this week and now thinking about going back the following for maybe nubs/shanty.  Or at least something local. 
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 7:16am
I'll look him up. I was tattooing for a bit on the side so I know the works a little bit. But I'm super picky now on who I let ink me lol. I'm pissed the guy who started my one sleeve well half sleeve moved before our second session. So I gotta find someone to do my color portion. And that person has to be sick! I might have mark heggie from big top tattoo do my color. Look that guy up he's sick and the girl I used to date knows him and can hook me up.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 7:20am
Oh and I finally have the weekend off so I can do stuff for sure
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 6:06pm
Hey snowj I can't find the guy. Can you give me a link?
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2012 at 6:42pm
I hear ya Chips.. I'm fighting the bummed feeling as much as I can!  Trying to get $ together to go see my friends in CO and ride.   That's keeping the stoke going.
Hopefully the snow the next few days will make it good for the next week.. and hopefully more snow Big smile  
endeaveri View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote endeaveri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2012 at 10:21am
snowstorm warning!  3-5 inches tonight and 1-3 inches tomorrow. It's about time.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2012 at 3:04pm
here's the guy chips- https://www.facebook.com/#!/crybaby1977   he's something else, but he does good work.

If we get this snow I think I'm going to Pine Knob tommrow morning.  Anyone plays hooky gimme a holler.  
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2012 at 5:31pm
Where's this snow already?  I've been dancing around in circles with long underwear on my head for hoursLOL   We deserve a real winter event in this area before the end of winter, I want a snow day.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/23/2012 at 5:41pm
checked his stuff out, wish he had more of his work up.  looks good though.  i didnt see any color stuff and thats what im really looking for
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2012 at 8:44pm
Cab was awesome today! (Friday)
They claimed 2'' overnight, by the time I got there (around 4:15) there was atleast 4''.  It's snowed hard about 95% of the time I was there (4:15-10)  It was dumping as I left!  Chance for 3-5 tonight and tomorrow.. possibly more!
Hope everyone has a fun weekend!
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2012 at 12:22am
Heard you guys got a bunch in GR too Mike, damn I'm on the wrong side of the state.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2012 at 5:51am
The snow at Schuss was really good, too.  I was there Wed - Fri (looking for MikeD and his buddies...) and we had fresh snow each day.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2012 at 10:40am
Nice, wish I could have done a Schuss stay.  I'm going to have to settle w/ a Nubs/Highlands breeze through in a few days.
You still hitting Nubs Tuesday Mike? I'm there for sure, don't know what I'll be wearing yet, but you won't be able to miss my helmet/goggles combo.

I know it's short notice, but it looks like the Hood Lab will be open from 5:30-9ish? tonight if any of you kids wants to ride the yard tonight.

Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2012 at 6:14pm
Yeah we got some snow. really wet and sloppy at 1st esp. It condensed into about 3'' now.

sorry ctoma... I couldn't get any of my friends to go north w/ me.  Hitting the Marhar demo at Cab tomorrow.  I'm going to talk to them about doing some graphics or an artist edition graphic.

I might make it to Nubs on Tues if I can get my friend to go.  All these years riding and I still have never been there.... 

Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2012 at 7:48pm
Cab was super fun AGAIN today!!!
Marhar had a demo.  I didn't get to try one out becuz everything in my size range was out on the slopes.  They are based out of GR, so they said to swing buy the factory and I could grab a board or 2 and take them out for the day.  So, I'm going to hit them up on that.
Also, I talked w/ them about possibly doing an artist edition graphic or other graphics.  Hopefully we can work something out.  The 2 guys I talked to seemed cool. They are in there mid 20's or so I would say.  I'll let ya know how the boards are.

More snow coming this week! Big smile

snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2012 at 5:43am
Yeah, Marhar had a demo at Mt. Holly a week ago or so.  I couldn't make it.  I was super bummed cause I'd really like to try one out.  They had a rail jam in downtown GR a few weeks ago too.  Don't think there were demo boards, but they put the thing on.

We'll be at Nubs fo sho tommrow.  I'll probably be in a black soft shell, brown pants, brown boots, riding my black Ride Dose in the moring and probably my brown Malolo the after lunchtime.  I'll keep an eye out for you Mike.  I can't believe you've never hit Nubs.  It's a lot of fun.  Better with lots of snow in the glades, but fun no matter.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2012 at 4:33pm
Not going to be able to make it up to Nubs manana.  But, have a blast! Give us a snow report from Nubs plz!
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2012 at 5:10pm
Nub's was good.  Park features seemed too tight together, just not good flow.   They have a hot step up line, maybe on a good day I would have tried them, but opted for the smaller kicker and hips.  I'm really bummed, they used to have a 18' half, and said they'd be improving the smaller half this year (since they got rid of the 18), but they didn't have a have even a 1/4. 
Snow was icey, but that was cool cuz it made it nice and fast.  
Now for a day at the highlands tommrow.  Supposed to be some snow moving into the area tonight, but it looks like it's not really until tommrow.  Our drive home is going to be a little longer it sounds like. 
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/29/2012 at 12:54pm
Glad U are having fun up north!
I'm hitting either Shanty Creek or Cab tomorrow, depending on which spot gets more snow.  Somewhere between 2'' and 5'' seems to be the forecast. Hopefully it's more! Big smile

This weekend is looking good up north!  Not sure where I will be riding this weekend. I might just go to the most snow!
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/29/2012 at 4:29pm
Boyne Highlands was the shiz.  Snowed super hard until about lunch time.  About 4-6" (hard to tell with that wind) fell and man was it a blast.  Hard to say who got the most, when we got back to my folks (at Higgins) they had about 6+ of new stuff from the storm.   Sucked having to come home from that to rain.  I drove in rain, sleet, snow, and dense fog today.....gotta luv MIBig smile
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/29/2012 at 4:46pm
ahhhh yeah!  Sounds awesome! 
So, it's looking like maybe Shanty Creek is the move to make.. esp with $10 lift tix w/ my Cab season pass.
Who knows where I will end up though.. haha!  It will be fun anywhere up north tomorrow!
Sat and Sunday should be good too!  And Monday! 

snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2012 at 2:29pm
Yeah, another round is supposed to blow through the area this weekend.  7-10" on Friday alone at Boyne Mt. predicted, and a good chance of more over the following couple of days.  We're trying to make a trip to the mountain next Friday.  I'm worried because they're calling for a warm up and rain Tues-Thurs., Got my fingers crossed it turns to snow, I'd really like another day in the woods.

ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 8:34am
I'm looking into a 2 day White-Gold Card trip to Crystal Mtn. and Caberfae Peaks 3/9-3/10.  Crystal on Friday because my buddy and I have never been riding there and Caberfae on Saturday since Friday is their $9 lift ticket day and the place will be sweaty-nuts-crowded.  Anyone plan on heading north either of those days?
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 8:58am

I'm looking into a 2 day White-Gold Card trip to Crystal Mtn. and Caberfae Peaks 3/9-3/10.  Crystal on Friday because my buddy and I have never been riding there and Caberfae on Saturday since Friday is their $9 lift ticket day and the place will be sweaty-nuts-crowded.  Anyone plan on heading north either of those days?

I will be at Cab prob both days. Night riding at Cab is the best.. the crowds clear out after 5. The $9 lift tix Fridays at Cab aren't that bad.  I'd rather deal w/ that than ALL the newbs and little skier kids doing 'pizza' down the entire run at Cab on Sat during the day...   Crystal is even worse on the weekends, IMO.   I can't stand that place... short, flat runs..smashed together... crowds.. D-bag rich skiers.. crappy terrain (besides the one tree run) I'll prob never go there again.  Like a dressed up down state resort.  Small vertical...  Not good IMO.

ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 9:08am
^ That's not a good review of Crystal...  Since we are going for 2 days instead of 3 we're trying to be somewhat selective keeping in mind we already used the White-Gold cards for Boyne Highlands, Nubs Nob and Boyne Mountain.  My buddy has not been to Caberfae and I like the runs at Cab, so that's a definite stop for us.  From there it's either Schuss (I was there last week) or Crystal (never been) so we picked Crystal.  I guess we'll see for ourselves if it lives up to the lofty expectations you have set for us Wink.

The only other options are much smaller such as Treetops and places I have never heard of like Hickory Hills and Mt. Holiday.  Am I leaving out any other northern MI hills?  Ostego Club is not part of the White-Gold card, so that's not an option.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 9:12am
Holy Crap!!!!!!  THey upped the snow predicted total overnight tonight!!!!!
10-15'' forecasted for Cab.  15''-20'' forecasted for the Boyne Resorts, Shanty Creek and Nubs overnight!!!  Pow Day on Sat in MI!  Go get some this weekend!!!!!!! Clap Big smileStar
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 9:19am

^ That's not a good review of Crystal...  Since we are going for 2 days instead of 3 we're trying to be somewhat selective keeping in mind we already used the White-Gold cards for Boyne Highlands, Nubs Nob and Boyne Mountain.  My buddy has not been to Caberfae and I like the runs at Cab, so that's a definite stop for us.  From there it's either Schuss (I was there last week) or Crystal (never been) so we picked Crystal.  I guess we'll see for ourselves if it lives up to the lofty expectations you have set for us Wink.

The only other options are much smaller such as Treetops and places I have never heard of like Hickory Hills and Mt. Holiday.  Am I leaving out any other northern MI hills?  Ostego Club is not part of the White-Gold card, so that's not an option.

Hahaha! yeah I tried to make it sounds as BAD as possible so when U get there... it's better than I described.. so U aren't bummed. 
I have never been to Holiday or Tree tops.  Hickory hills I have never ridden... But, I have played a lot of disc golf there.. and the course is right on the slopes and in the trees off the sides of the runs.  It's all rope tows.. but looks like it could be really fun! I have a buddy who rides it sometimes.. usually hikes it for a few runs and calls it good. He says it's fun.. but IDK how he rides.. he's a disc golf buddy, never went riding w/ him..   It could def be fun if U don't mind rope tows!
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 9:46am
According to Cab's web site I have the wrong date for $9 Lift ticket Friday, it's on 3/17, not 3/10.

Somewhere else on this thing called the interwebz I could swear I read 3/10 is $9 lift Ticket Friday...  not sure if my eyesight is faltering or my mind.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by MikeD13559

Holy Crap!!!!!!  THey upped the snow predicted total overnight tonight!!!!!
10-15'' forecasted for Cab.  15''-20'' forecasted for the Boyne Resorts, Shanty Creek and Nubs overnight!!!  Pow Day on Sat in MI!  Go get some this weekend!!!!!!! Clap Big smileStar

Hells yeah!!!  Wish I could get up this weekend, I hope they have some of that good stuff hidden in the woods when I get up there in a week.  Damn I have some bad timing. 
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 1:43pm
Hey, chips is oddly quiet about this storm.  Someone should get their arse up to they mommas and get some of that pow.Smile
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2012 at 2:30pm
Truth be told I'm a slave to work. I had 50 hours in as of 5pm tonight and I work tomorrow which ruins any chance of boarding
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 11:04am
That sucks!  It's your families business though right?  So that sorta makes you the boss (or one of them), just take off and play- like Boss!LOL  Responsiblity sucks doesn't it?   At least when it's winter.  I need to tell the chic that schedules me that next winter she ain't going to see me much.  I don't get vacation days and that sucks, but at the same time I start losing sanity when I no get to play in the snow.Wacko
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by snowj720

That sucks!  It's your families business though right?  So that sorta makes you the boss (or one of them), just take off and play- like a Boss!LOL  Responsiblity sucks doesn't it?   At least when it's winter.  I need to tell the chic that schedules me that next winter she ain't going to see me much.  I don't get vacation days and that sucks, but at the same time I start losing sanity when I no get to play in the snow.Wacko
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 11:57am

Here's Boyne today.

Yeah I am a boss but my boss aka my dad has been riding me like a government mule to get stuff done. Winter time is our busiest time of year and we do a lot for ford. My dads been there maybe 4-5 days in the past three weeks he's been traveling to help customers. So I get stuck working all the time
HAVEN2135 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote HAVEN2135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 2:10pm
So jealous of the 12 inch dump, wish we could get that on the other side of the lake.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 2:32pm
Bummer chips.  I mean, it's cool you guys are busy (as far as business goes), but rough when you've got a snow addiction.  That picture looks like heaven, soak in a tub after a rough day on the hill with all that snow around you.....damn that looks good. 
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 2:53pm
HOLY SPIT!!!!  Did anyone see what Bohemia got this past week?  I didn't know they were supposed to get this much.

chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 4:26pm
The tub is good post long day of riding, but yeah the snow split that tree and it's on the tub right now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>