Michiganders where you at-

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 23456 17>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michiganders where you at-
    Posted: Nov/27/2011 at 9:11am
glad to see that 2 years after i make this thread people are still posting!  cant wait for the new season, just need new gear lol
MikeD13559 View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Online Status: Online
  Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2011 at 9:43am
It's sad that a MI snowboarding thread has turned to talk of football and not snowboarding...
we really need snow to fall!!  Looks like next weekend-ish.. atleast they will be making snow up north starting tonight.. it seems. Thumbs Up
I don't think I'm bad... I don't box, no karate... just here to make friends with everybody
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2011 at 9:49am
Yeah Mike, I'm chompin' at the bit to get making some snow in the Lab.  Supposed to get cold enough towards the end of the week so if I'm lucky I'll get to have a couple backyard sessions this weekendBig smile
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2011 at 10:32am
That's cool! I have to wait for snow in GR before I can do that.
Cab is claiming a Dec 3rd opening date!  riding all next week up there!!! LOLBig smile
I don't think I'm bad... I don't box, no karate... just here to make friends with everybody
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2011 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by snowj720

Yeah Mike, I'm chompin' at the bit to get making some snow in the Lab.  Supposed to get cold enough towards the end of the week so if I'm lucky I'll get to have a couple backyard sessions this weekendBig smile

saw your vids earlier, i like your back yard setup.  I live like 30 mins from you I think, on the southern border of Detroit.  I used to do what you did all the time in my backyard when i lived in boyne and had 10 acres of land haha
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 3:53am
That's the biggest thing we lack chips is land.  My little bro lives north of k-zoo and he's got some land.  I don't think he's doing enough with it but it is his first shot at his own park.  We've done some improvements to our park recently.  A couple of weeks ago we got a chance to play on the new boxes.  Here's a quick vid of some of my better moments that day-
I've been having trouble posting vids here so if that didn't work- www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTNlJC_tpu0
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 4:07am
and I think you live closer than you think Chips, ya might have to come play in the Lab one of these days.   We usually do Sunday sessions, one of my buds started to refer to our Sunday seshes as "going to church".  

chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 4:37am
Damn, I might have to come out when I get my new stuff lol. Luckily for me when I go visit my mom over the holidays I have free housing in Boyne and can see the mt from my old bedroom lol
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 5:01am
you suckLOL  I would love a view like that.  So jealous.  We always joke that the backbed room downstairs is the hillside suite. 
My folks have a place up around Higgins Lake, I need to talk them into buying a place a little further north (at least until I can move on up). 
hise442 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Method

Quote hise442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 5:06am
Hey "snowj720" I just checked out your vid on you tube and gave it thumbs up. I noticed in one of your other vid's you guys went to mt holly, I thought I should post one of me and my lil bros from our last trip to their. I am hopping to do a quick trip that way as soon as I finish up school in the next week. Check it out and let me know what you think.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 6:15am
can you post a link hise?  For some reason all I see when ppl (including me) post vids on here is a blank square w/ a placeholder.  Don't know why, I used to be able to view vids posted here.  But my pc is an ass. 
Oh yeah, thanks for the thumbs up.  Despite the fact that I freely make and post videos I'm so critical of myself.  Postive vibes are always welcome.Thumbs Up
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 7:01am
If you guys ever go to Boyne you need to go to our sled hill in town! It's about as tall as Boyne mt and steeper. If you ride on the sides and not down the center there's usually like a foot of powder! And you can walk to the top and see the whole city and lake. Hit the snowmobile trail on the backside and it's a solid 2-4 min run. A lot of kids will make kickers to the big wooden rails that go up the stairs in the woods. It's pretty sweet and lit up from dusk till dawn.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 8:07am
We probably won't do the Mt. this year, I think the group is burned out on it.  But I would like to check out that sled hill, though I might only make it up onceDead   It sounds like a place I'd like to get some film at.  It's in Boyne Falls I'm assuming?
and shoot me a link to your video.  Or give me your user youtube user name so I can look for it.  One of these years I'd like to get together with some ppl and do a MI movie.  Have ppl shoot all over the state then make one nice hour long flick to rep the dirty mitten.  I think it'd be cool cuz outside of the resorts and local hills this state has some cool (mini)backcountry hits and urban features that no one ever sees.
hise442 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Method

Quote hise442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 8:17am
Hey snowj720 her is the link, http://www.youtube.com/user/cr250r442#p/u/4/AeKdWICVNQc
and to "chips2853" are you talking about that hill across from Boyne mtn? and if so how do you get their just hike from the Boyne parking lot or like a snowmobile access.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 8:44am
The sled hill is actually in Boyne city downtown. You can see it anywhere in town. It goes by either avalanche or barn mountain. It's pretty fun and pretty open. I'll be up there at Christmas with my girl. Shit my yard has little hills too that we used to hit up.

I'll post a vid from Boyne 2 years ago, not good quality but has good music lol
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 1:00pm
I fixed somethin.  I can actually see the vids posted now.  Throw that one from boyne up.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 1:15pm
i cant figure how to post it so it embeds in here
Costell14 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Costell14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 9:03pm
when will it snow in Michigan?!?!?!? I hate rain. It just needs to snow so I can have a hobby! Please!
HAVEN2135 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote HAVEN2135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2011 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Costell14

when will it snow in Michigan?!?!?!? I hate rain. It just needs to snow so I can have a hobby! Please!

Global warming is really killing the winter sports.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 10:00am
I hear ppl say all the time about how global warming isn't real.   I've watched the climate change in my area.  When I was a kid we had snow all freakin winter, we didn't get a snow day from school unless it was a big storm.  Now, it rains all December.  Last New Years I was out in a t-shirt.  I can see why my local ski hill shut down, we used to get a Feb. thaw, it'd be in the high 30's, now our thaws are 50 and rain.  Wtf?  No global warming my ace.
kushman182 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kushman182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 10:10am

I hear ppl say all the time about how global warming isn't real.   I've watched the climate change in my area.  When I was a kid we had snow all freakin winter, we didn't get a snow day from school unless it was a big storm.  Now, it rains all December.  Last New Years I was out in a t-shirt.  I can see why my local ski hill shut down, we used to get a Feb. thaw, it'd be in the high 30's, now our thaws are 50 and rain.  Wtf?  No global warming my ace.
the earth naturally changes in temperature, it has for over 4 billion years, america used to be a glacier, global warming is a term used to define the increase in earths surface due to greenhouse gases, which has not been proven. Theres a difference between global warming and global climate change, one is a fact and the other is bs
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 10:55am
Either way the excess warmth sucks right now. It is lightly snowing here but not gonna stick
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 11:18am
Originally posted by kushman182

the earth naturally changes in temperature, it has for over 4 billion years, america used to be a glacier, global warming is a term used to define the increase in earths surface due to greenhouse gases, which has not been proven. Theres a difference between global warming and global climate change, one is a fact and the other is bs

I have seen early and late seasons on and off for about 29 yrs now.. 1st as a skier.. then as a rider..
It's Michigan!!!! This is how it is!  The Lakes do weird things w/ the weather!

and The Boyne resorts have been getting and making snow.  Boyne Highlands opened this past Sat.
The other NW MI resorts are planning on opening this coming weekend!

chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by MikeD13559

Originally posted by kushman182

I have seen early and late seasons on and off for about 29 yrs now.. 1st as a skier.. then as a rider.. It's Michigan!!!! This is how it is!  The Lakes do weird things w/ the weather!and The Boyne resorts have been getting and making snow.  Boyne Highlands opened this past Sat.
The other NW MI resorts are planning on opening this coming weekend!

If they're opening next weekend I'll be happy and may go visit my mom lol free housing in Boyne city :)
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 12:10pm
I know Mike, I've seen ups and downs in the winter too.  It just seems that the past like 15 years haven't been the winters I remember (the 70s were snowy as hell).  And it does snow in this state, just not in the downriver area.  It seems like if I go an hour away from home in any direction in the winter there's snow when there's none at my house (other than my backyard).

@ Kush- Yeah, the earth does naturally warm and cool.  This state is the product of the last time it was ultra cold.  So yes, since it's not an ice age we are in a warm period.  I just can't believe that with all our manmade pollution from factories and cars and all the other eco-unfriendly stuff we do that we have absolutely nothing to do with the rapid changes of the past hundred years. The world has been pretty industrialized for the past 100 years+.  The warmth that comes from Detroit alone seems to melt the snow before it can hit the ground.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 12:49pm

I know Mike, I've seen ups and downs in the winter too.  It just seems that the past like 15 years haven't been the winters I remember (the 70s were snowy as hell).  And it does snow in this state, just not in the downriver area.  It seems like if I go an hour away from home in any direction in the winter there's snow when there's none at my house (other than my backyard).

@ Kush- Yeah, the earth does naturally warm and cool.  This state is the product of the last time it was ultra cold.  So yes, since it's not an ice age we are in a warm period.  I just can't believe that with all our manmade pollution from factories and cars and all the other eco-unfriendly stuff we do that we have absolutely nothing to do with the rapid changes of the past hundred years. The world has been pretty industrialized for the past 100 years+.  The warmth that comes from Detroit alone seems to melt the snow before it can hit the ground.

Cant wait to get out of the downriver myself, i just got my car broken into in my own driveway last night :/  And this non sticking snow is more depressing as it is lol
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 1:09pm
Guys.. does "downriver' = West MI? 
I have never heard this term used in MI.. and I have lived here my entire life.. In GR.
So, have I lived 'downriver' my entire life?  hahaha!!Big smileLOL
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 1:14pm

Guys.. does "downriver' = West MI? 
I have never heard this term used in MI.. and I have lived here my entire life.. In GR.
So, have I lived 'downriver' my entire life?  hahaha!!Big smileLOL

lol no, downriver is south east mich, down the detroit river.  theres like 13 cities included in the area.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 1:34pm
ahhh... ok.  GOOD!!!
I don't want to be from 'down river'  SmileLOLWinkBig smile
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 1:40pm
yeah you really dont lol, thats why im getting out of it myself haha
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 2:12pm
^ All the downriver girls love Brandon Inge. 
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by ctoma

^ All the downriver girls love Brandon Inge. 

NO ONE LIKES INGE hahaha
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 3:01am

ahhh... ok.  GOOD!!!
I don't want to be from 'down river'  SmileLOLWinkBig smile
No one wants to be from downriver Mike.  It's a lot like Ohio here, the armpit of america.

I feel your pain Chips, I've had two cars stolen in the past 5 years.  2 drivers side windows busted out.   Someone tried to steal a third car of ours but luckily that one didn't have a battery in it, so I can picture the wanna be thief trying his heart out to start a car with no juiceLOL.  We did get one of the stolen cars back.  It still runs, but I keep it in the back yard now (which sucks cuz it eats up valuable space in the park).

chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 5:03am
I guess it's what was stolen that really gets me lol. My radio has all the heat controls integrated into it and the ripped that out. Stole two set of headphones(1 was blown). Some t-shirts, 2 scripts of prescription sleeping pills that make me sick so I hope it does for them too, subwoofer(blown), a work out energy supplement bottle, and here's the kicker, 1-1/2 pairs of shoes! Yes 1-1/2. The today I noticed one of my running gloves was missing also. So between the glove and shoes I'm pretty annoyed. Oh and they turned my heat to cold air before they cut the wires. Great people ya know lol
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 5:47am
Sheesh, you guys really need to move outta downriver.  Head west young man!
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 6:09am
That's the general plan. Currently looking for something in canton or novi area which will be a nice change
steezycheezy734 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Lake Effect!!

Quote steezycheezy734 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 10:58am
Yo if any of you guys are into Oakley, you should get your asses up to 12 Oaks in Novi. There running a friends and family 25% off!! Got a pair of airbrakes for like for like $165
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 11:46am
Originally posted by steezycheezy734

Yo if any of you guys are into Oakley, you should get your asses up to 12 Oaks in Novi. There running a friends and family 25% off!! Got a pair of airbrakes for like for like $165

Good tip but I have 2 pairs of Splices, I'm set for the season.  Besides, I hate being in the 12 Oaks area this time of year, absolutely hate it.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 12:05pm
Yeah I've worked in 12 oaks at this time of year and it's a nightmare! I got my elevates that in content with. Another lens might be cool though lol
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by chips2853

I guess it's what was stolen that really gets me lol. My radio has all the heat controls integrated into it and the ripped that out. Stole two set of headphones(1 was blown). Some t-shirts, 2 scripts of prescription sleeping pills that make me sick so I hope it does for them too, subwoofer(blown), a work out energy supplement bottle, and here's the kicker, 1-1/2 pairs of shoes! Yes 1-1/2. The today I noticed one of my running gloves was missing also. So between the glove and shoes I'm pretty annoyed. Oh and they turned my heat to cold air before they cut the wires. Great people ya know lol

Shit just irks me ya know?  Like it's not bad enough to steal your shit, then to give you ac for the winter.  My first car that was stolen they got all this work stuff I had (boots, gloves, toolbelt) and there was a bunch of other good stuff in there to, among it was a nice new pair of goretex boots for my wife.  I was like, "dude, at least through my shit out of the car so I can at least keep that".
Do you live in the LP Chips?  That's where we're at, so many ghetto ass turds around here. 
One day my goal is northern MI or out west (OR looks good, but I wouldn't mind living around Whistler, BC).  I think that's the goal of most people downriver is to get out. 
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 1:03pm

Shit just irks me ya know?  Like it's not bad enough to steal your shit, then to give you ac for the winter.  My first car that was stolen they got all this work stuff I had (boots, gloves, toolbelt) and there was a bunch of other good stuff in there to, among it was a nice new pair of goretex boots for my wife.  I was like, "dude, at least through my shit out of the car so I can at least keep that".
Do you live in the LP Chips?  That's where we're at, so many ghetto ass turds around here. 
One day my goal is northern MI or out west (OR looks good, but I wouldn't mind living around Whistler, BC).  I think that's the goal of most people downriver is to get out. 

haha yeah you guessed it, LP it is.  I dont know for how much longer though.  Im trying to get either a house or condo in canton possibly.  I need to get out of this area, and yes that is most peoples goal anymore here lol.  after yesterday i truly have had enough.  
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 1:31pm

haha yeah you guessed it, LP it is.  I dont know for how much longer though.  Im trying to get either a house or condo in canton possibly.  I need to get out of this area, and yes that is most peoples goal anymore here lol.  after yesterday i truly have had enough.  

Canton, eh?  That's pretty darned close to where I live.  Just a wee bit north.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 1:40pm

That's a pretty nice area. My mom teaches in Canton, for the most part it's a pretty good area.  Definetly better than the dirty DR.  Seems to snow a little bit more out there too.  I think the snow is afraid to come to Detroit and downriver.

Well you'll have to stop by the Hood Lab before you move once we get some snow made.  We're going to be locked into this house for a few more years.  We were going to move, but I'm lazy and hate moving when we're just looking to move further away than we can now and would only be moving again.  Plus, we've got the backyard.  I'll build a new park wherever we move, but I want to use this one for a few more winters.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by ctoma

Canton, eh?  That's pretty darned close to where I live.  Just a wee bit north.

I can think of like like three or four places lol
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 4:10pm

That's a pretty nice area. My mom teaches in Canton, for the most part it's a pretty good area.  Definetly better than the dirty DR.  Seems to snow a little bit more out there too.  I think the snow is afraid to come to Detroit and downriver.

Well you'll have to stop by the Hood Lab before you move once we get some snow made.  We're going to be locked into this house for a few more years.  We were going to move, but I'm lazy and hate moving when we're just looking to move further away than we can now and would only be moving again.  Plus, we've got the backyard.  I'll build a new park wherever we move, but I want to use this one for a few more winters.

Im waiting to get my new board and setup,  but that sounds good.  I really just ride anymore, not like when I lived in boyne and was more adventurous and willing to try tricks lol.  But Ive started to love freestyle boards more these days than I used to. So this could be pretty fun.
slizel View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
The Olympic Dream

Quote slizel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2011 at 4:36pm
Regulators Mouuuuuuuuunt up!!!!! Boyne just opened this last weekend and now they've been blowing for the last 36 hours plus the new snow. I bet it will be nice this weekend. I so cant wait. Now all we need is for Holly, Knob or Alpine to open up.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2011 at 2:58am
The weather down here is very marginal for making snow right now.  I blew some last night, but it was really wet,  I imagine the hills might be having the same issue.  here's a chart to figure out if it's snowmaking weather. 
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2011 at 3:01am
Chips, at least 4 people in our group are in our 30's, we're old.  We can't really keep up with the kids in the freestyle game.  But, as you saw in the videos, we love to ride.   The backyard has been a really good place for us to gain more confidence in the park though.  So don't worry if you're park game ain't the best, you'll fit in just fine hereLOL
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2011 at 4:21am
Hey I'm not far behind at 25 lol. When I lived in Boyne we'd go everyday and hit boxes and rails then go to the pipe. Now it's just roaming all around and popping little tricks here and there lol
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2011 at 4:25am
25?  Sheesh, I have 20 years on you...

Anywho, any chance you will be heading up to Boyne Highlands in early January?  I organized a trip for 8 families from my kids' school to go there 1/2 - 1/5.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>