Michiganders where you at-

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 56789 17>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michiganders where you at-
    Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 3:54am
Originally posted by chips2853

hey ctoma, did you take any pics?  i always like when people post what all theyve done, specially here

No photos although we did take some video but it's quite boring video (I enjoy watching it but my wife told me it's boring when I showed her last night).
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 4:42am
Damn woman stealing us guys thunder! Lol my girl did the same thing to me last year
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 4:44am

Damn woman stealing us guys thunder! Lol my girl did the same thing to me last year

After watching spenser's Alaskan-adventure videos I would be embarrassed to post my vids.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 5:00am
Yeah his videos are great, been watching them for years and always makes me jealous lol
MikeD13559 View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 11:09am
Cab was awesome this weekend!!!!.. Boyne Mt on Friday for the 6 for 1 was crappy.. crap snow.. nothing open... I should have just hit Cab all weekend.  So much fun there at nights on weekends.. no one is there!
I don't think I'm bad... I don't box, no karate... just here to make friends with everybody
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 11:12am
Originally posted by ctoma

After watching spenser's Alaskan-adventure videos I would be embarrassed to post my vids.

I understand that, but at this point I would welcome any new snow vids. This start to the winter can suck one. Post em. Either I will be appreciative, or am setting you up for embarrassment. You decide. Wink
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 12:54pm

hey ctoma, did you take any pics?  i always like when people post what all theyve done, specially here

No photos although we did take some video but it's quite boring video (I enjoy watching it but my wife told me it's boring when I showed her last night).

I think the women folk usually get bored with the footage.  Raw footage is hard to watch sometimes
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 3:54pm
hey itll always be better than the garbage they try and get us to watch on tv lol
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 5:02pm
how was nubs park CTOMA?
chillman View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote chillman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2011 at 6:09pm
I went to nubs last year and wasn't a fan. Did they change it this year?
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2011 at 3:45am

hey itll always be better than the garbage they try and get us to watch on tv lol
I second that emotion. 

Hey ctoma, how's the smaller half at nubs?  I doubt it's open yet. We didn't get to hit nubs last season, did you?  I always hated taking the tow rope to ride the 18'.  I hope the new half is cut as nice as the old one.  Of course the old one was probably in great shape cuz no one rode it.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2011 at 4:12am
Funny story, dated my ex for over 4 years and saw every stupid girl show ever and obviously knew somewhat what was going on. When I started dating my new girl she gave me crap and acted like it was weird I knew what was going on in these shows yet she's making me watch it just like the ex did lol. And we're weird for it??? Woman!
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2011 at 4:19am
Originally posted by iamjason10

how was nubs park CTOMA?

There wasn't much open, they had about 4 smaller features setup along the treeline of Dories Bowl.  The snowguns were running full tilt between Revelry and Dories Bowl which covered the rails and boxes.  They seemed a little sketchy so I hit 1 box and called it done.

Originally posted by snowj720

Hey ctoma, how's the smaller half at nubs?  I doubt it's open yet. We didn't get to hit nubs last season, did you?  I always hated taking the tow rope to ride the 18'.  I hope the new half is cut as nice as the old one.  Of course the old one was probably in great shape cuz no one rode it.

Last weekend was my first time at Nubs.  I probably would have liked it more if more runs and lifts were open, but northern MI has been almost as weather-challenged as we have in southern MI.  3 lifts (Green, Red, Purple) were open and about 8 or 9 runs.  The conditions were pretty tough, a thin layer of snow on ice.  The Scarface and Smokey runs were tough considering the conditions, I took a few bounces down both runs.  The best snow we found was the ungroomed top of Dories Bowl, it was soft and quite fluffy.  Nubs appeared to have this part closed off but we asked the lifty if we can ride it and he shrugged his shoulders so I took that as a "yes".  This part (top part of Dories Bowl) was great but then once you rode out of the fluff you had to ride past the snowguns which felt like tiny needles hitting your face.  We liked the top of the run so much we put up with the facial microdermabrasion that hit us at the halfway point of the run.

According to Nubs' web site they now have:

Number of Runs Open:    15 including a few on Nub's South!
Number of Lifts Open:  5
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2011 at 11:34am
Slightly off topic, anyone local interested in buying a Sierra Bluebird (156) with Rome S90 binders (S/M, blue/yellow)?  Used for about 3 hours, clean and almost new.
bjvinson View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote bjvinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2011 at 11:36am
How much for the Bluebird? Is it last year's?
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2011 at 11:49am
Originally posted by bjvinson

How much for the Bluebird? Is it last year's?

I would like to sell the Bluebird with the bindings to someone local (Michigan), but to answer your question, yes, it's last year's model (I believe the only year the Bluebird was made).
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2011 at 1:13pm
hey ctoma, what the heck you doing hijacking my thread??? haha jk jk. post pics bro this is our thread :)   

how did you like the board?  I dont care for the graphic but if it performs it should be a fun  and cant go wrong!
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2011 at 1:23pm

hey ctoma, what the heck you doing hijacking my thread??? haha jk jk. post pics bro this is our thread :)   

how did you like the board?  I dont care for the graphic but if it performs it should be a fun  and cant go wrong!

Consider the thread hijacked.  Wink

Well, I don't think the Bluebird is a match for me.  I rode it for a few hours on Saturday at Boyne Highlands in conditions that weren't ideal for it (snow covered ice).  I guess I like my Postermania/Targa setup so much I do not need a second setup.

I'll get some photos posted up later tonight.  I was thinking about selling the board and bindings for around $225 local, $250 shipped.
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2011 at 1:32pm
ive always been lucky that whatever i pick up i adapt to and love to ride. only had one bad board and it was because my ex bought it and bought the wrong size, i had a custom 56 so she got me elite 55 and was way too narrow for me and my balance was jacked up.  i fell more on that board than when i was learning to snowboard.

im buying a pair of forces tonight :D  have to gangster lean on my X8 in the powder for that bohemia deal though lol
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/21/2011 at 6:47am
Let me ask a buddy ctoma.  My bud was thinking about buying the burton I had for sale for around the same price.  Maybe he'd want it.  Is it playful enough for park, or all pow pow fun?

Wow, can't believe that was your first time to nubs.  Bummer they weren't fully functional, that would have given you a better impression of it.  This crappy early season es no bueno.  I think we're going to shot for later in the season to hit Nubs, you can't go wrong in march there.
chillman View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote chillman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/21/2011 at 6:52am
Bluebird is like a freeriding pow board. Not park, its 5mm taper. Similar to the burton guru. So its not a "pow pow pow" board because it lacks sufficient taper but yeah.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/21/2011 at 11:16am
word.  I figured.  Plus the bindings are a size too small for him.   Bummer.  That's a good deal C's got there. 
chinobiz19 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Go State!

Quote chinobiz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 9:21am
hey guys, coming home next week for the holidays and I booked a room in Gaylord...Any snow in the Boyne area??   Thinking about canceling my room....    Thanks!
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 9:25am
Originally posted by chinobiz19

hey guys, coming home next week for the holidays and I booked a room in Gaylord...Any snow in the Boyne area??   Thinking about canceling my room....    Thanks!

I was at Nubs, Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain last weekend:

Northern MI Report

Nubs Nob:  Roughly 25% of the runs and 3 chairs were open.  Conditions were icy except for 1 run on the back which was surprisingly powder.  The downside of the powder run was boarding past the snow guns once you reach the halfway point of the run.  Grey skies, bitter winds.  Not the best conditions but I was happy to be riding.

Tomorrow:  Boyne Mountain Highlands

Sunday:  Crystal Mountain Boyne Highlands Mountain (change of plans since Crystal has very little open)

Day 2, Boyne Highlands:  Roughly 33% of the runs and chairs open.  Blue sky, sun and better snow conditions than yesterday at Nubs.  North and South Challenger runs were chunky, Challenger Terrain Park kicked my ass (literally), Heather and K2 runs were in decent condition, Little John was decent.  Months after winning a Bluebird I finally get a chance to ride it, definitely stiffer and longer than my Rome Postermania, took some getting used to.  Also spotted a Stunt while riding, I think it was the first time I saw a Sierra board on the slopes.

Enjoying a North Peak Brewing Company Diabolical IPA while watching college football (Famous Idaho Potato Bowl?  Seriously?).

Tomorrow:  Boyne Mountain

Day 3, Boyne Mountain:  Roughly 25% of the runs and lifts open.  Grey skies and a bit windy.  South, Center and North McClouth were a combination of fluffy and chunky (strange, I know), lost an edge a few times and ate some chunky ice.  Victor and Aurora were okay, cut through Deer Run a few times to hit a couple of small features in Funland.  My buddy and I were dragging ass most of the day, I think our legs were shot from the previous 2 days of riding.  Boyne's Mountain Express lift got crowded as the morning changed to afternoon, saw a few skiers decked out in hunting jackets and hats.  Spotted a Sierra Crew on the slopes today, 2nd Sierra board spotting in 2 days.

Overall it was a great opening weekend.  Day 2 at Boyne Highlands was the highlight of the weekend, great weather and the best conditions of the 3 hills.  I am worn out, tired and sore.  Back to work and reality tomorrow.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Go State!

Quote chinobiz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 10:25am
Thanks for the input Ctoma, looks like it'll just be a wait a see situation.  I'd rather not drive 4 hours just for 1/3 of a mountain ........ of ice, especially if they are still going to charge holiday rates. 
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 10:35am
The northern resorts have been getting snow. The next week is looking better than any week so far this season.  There are a few inches in the forecast for all the northern MI resorts the next 2 days (according to weather.com)  Fingers crossed for a pow day soon!
I don't think I'm bad... I don't box, no karate... just here to make friends with everybody
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 10:40am

Thanks for the input Ctoma, looks like it'll just be a wait a see situation.  I'd rather not drive 4 hours just for 1/3 of a mountain ........ of ice, especially if they are still going to charge holiday rates. 

I guess it depends on how bad you want to ride.  My buddy and I have been talking about riding since last season ended so while the snow wasn't the best and the number of runs closed outnumbered the open runs it was still worth it in my opinion. 
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 11:33am
Originally posted by MikeD13559

The northern resorts have been getting snow. The next week is looking better than any week so far this season.  There are a few inches in the forecast for all the northern MI resorts the next 2 days (according to weather.com)  Fingers crossed for a pow day soon!

I'm crossing everything hoping we have enough snow up at bohemia.  They don't even have a projected opening day they've got so little snow.  
It has been cold enough up there for the resorts to make snow, so they'll be alright, but I think we're all still weeks away from a pow day.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 12:10pm
U never know with lake effect.. a ft+ can drop fast in west MI. and next weekend that just may happen At least at Cab..   And I'm an optimist.. positive vibes man!!

There will be plenty of snow at Bohemia by late Jan and early Feb. I have been watching the weather up there too, religiously LOL.  ft drop up there all the time. the volcano will be good to go Big smile
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 12:21pm
I hope so.  I watch their (well the whole states) weather too.  I've been looking at the MTU cams and they've has soooo little snow.  My bro went to school up there and would tell me about snow on Halloween.  I know it'll snow up there, it's just getting a really late start this year.  I want glorious crotch deep pow again.Star
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 12:26pm
Hey Mike, how long does it usually take you to get up to cab from GR?  It's just a straight shot up 131 to 55 isn't it?  Do you usually hit that?  or Timber and Bittersweet?
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 12:35pm
Haha suckers! I'll be up there this Saturday staring at Boyne mt from my old bed room and hitting the slopes up as well :p so stoked, new unions will be here in the morning too!
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 12:52pm

Hey Mike, how long does it usually take you to get up to cab from GR?  It's just a straight shot up 131 to 55 isn't it?  Do you usually hit that?  or Timber and Bittersweet?

To Cab about 1 hr 20 mins ish.  Yeah a straight shot north on 131. Not to bad at all.
I haven't been to Timber for yrs. although I like the terrain.  I went to bittersweet a few times 2 seasons ago when they got some good snow.  They are about 1 hr and 1 hr 15 mins or so from me. I usually hit Cab becuz it's so close and I have a pass there.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 1:02pm

Nice.  I'd hit Cab too then.  I've got to drive about an hour to get to hills real similar to Bitter and Timber, if I could go an extra 20 minutes for something like Cab I'd be all over it.

You probably just drive home after then, eh?  If you ever crash up there go about 5-10 minutes west on 55 and look for the Wildwood cabins.  A buddy of mine runs 'em.  We'll be there New Years so we might be hitting Cab (or just taking out the sled and finding mini-backcountry spots).
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 1:08pm
Oh Sick! I've always wondered if there were some spots to sled to around there and esp in the Manistee Forest!
I usually do come home.. actually, I have never stayed up there.. but have been thinking about it for NYE.  I will have to hit your friend up if we do!
chillman View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote chillman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 1:13pm

To Cab about 1 hr 20 mins ish.  Yeah a straight shot north on 131. Not to bad at all.
I haven't been to Timber for yrs. although I like the terrain.  I went to bittersweet a few times 2 seasons ago when they got some good snow.  They are about 1 hr and 1 hr 15 mins or so from me. I usually hit Cab becuz it's so close and I have a pass there.

Dang somebody drives fast, takes me about an hour 40 mins..
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 5:09pm
^ You west-siders have a shorter drive to the northern MI resorts, most of them take about 4 hours to reach for me.
chillman View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote chillman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 5:13pm

West Side fo life!!
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 5:32pm

maybe ill see ya there.  im going regardless of conditions lol
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 5:38pm
just looked at the boyne mt conditions and it could be decent this weekend

Our snowmaking crew was at it again overnight, pumping out snow from our fleet of BOYNE Low-E fan guns as overnight lows dipped into the teens.  Favorable overnight snowmaking temperatures are forecast through the weekend, so you can bet we'll fire up the guns as much as possible, with plans to open over 200 acres, 20-25 trails and 6-7 lifts by Saturday. Additional terrain opens up this morning, as we'll feature 10 runs and over 100 skiable acres, accessed by four lifts.  Today we'll see mostly cloudy skies with occasional flurries and highs in the high-20's.

Night skiing/riding starts tonight!  Ski & ride every night through the holidays until 9pm!

Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2011 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by chillman

West Side fo life!!

Baaaaahahahaha!!

yeah the shorter drive is def nice! ESP to Cab! Going tomorrow!! I'll update ya'll on the conditions!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Go State!

Quote chinobiz19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/23/2011 at 4:16am

Sweet, I'll be there (either boyne highlands or mountain) on monday and tuesday.   look for a bluebird (giving it to my brother for Christmas).
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/23/2011 at 4:40am

<DIV id=isChromeWebToolbarDiv style="DISPLAY: none">

Sweet, I'll be there (either boyne highlands or mountain) on monday and tuesday.   look for a bluebird (giving it to my brother for Christmas).

I'll be at the mountain Monday for sure. Bright blue jacket, black pants and gloves, carbon and purple x8 with either mismatch winter fresh cartels or the acid and black union forces.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/23/2011 at 10:36am

Oh Sick! I've always wondered if there were some spots to sled to around there and esp in the Manistee Forest!
I usually do come home.. actually, I have never stayed up there.. but have been thinking about it for NYE.  I will have to hit your friend up if we do!

Word.  Yeah, my buddy took us to a really sweet spot a few years ago where all the locals go to sled and board.  I guess there's a few other spots he's going to show us this winter.  He doesn't board, but he knows what we're looking for.  I just hope they get nailed with snow between now and new years.  A bud talked to him the other day and he said they didn't have anything on the ground.
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/23/2011 at 8:14pm
Cab was great tonight!!!!  It started snowing at about 4:30 and was dumping by the time they closed.  The snow was awesome! there was no one there basically.  no lines from about 5:30 until close.
 Driving home to GR it was nearly whiteout conditions!!! So much snow!!  It's dumping here in GR too!  Is winter finally here!?!?!
HAVEN2135 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote HAVEN2135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2011 at 4:28am
They claim that Crystal got 4 inches last night. How much did Cab get?

snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2011 at 9:40am
YES!  How much was on the ground up there Mike?  How much you get in GR?
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2011 at 9:46am
Cab is claiming 3'' from last night.  So the conditions should be great for a few days up there!!

SNOW REPORT

HOLIDAY WISHES COME TRUE WITH FRESH SNOW AT THE PEAKS!

December 24, 2011

New Snow: 24 Hrs3"Slopes Open17
New Snow: 48 Hrs4"Lifts Open4
New Snow: 72 Hrs5"BaseUp to 38"
YTD Snowfall11.5"Slope ConditionsMachine Groomed, Packed Powder

Today: Scattered snow showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. South wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Christmas Day: Snow showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

We're going to have a white Christmas after all! We received the largest snowfall of the year at the Peaks with 2" to 3" of fresh snow over night. It's truly a beautiful sight. In addition, our snow machines have been running non stop since 6 pm on Thursday. The snowmaking crew has done a fantastic job getting the slopes in shape. The conditions are great, we hope to see you enjoying them. Happy Holidays!

They should be able to make some fake overnight too.  Their new snow makers make some pretty nice stuff.

We got about 2'' in GR i would say.  hope it stays! makes me happy to see it! Big smile
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2011 at 11:26am
A little late to get out but I'm on my way up to Boyne. Should be exciting to see what's going on there.
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2011 at 7:16pm
well at least we're getting something in this state finally.  My brother should be happy to see something on the ground when he gets home tommrow. 
and hopefully it'll continue all week.  I need at least a foot to go back in the woods and play.
I'd really like it to get colder here so I could make more snow. 
I did get to make some last night chips, enough to hit our boxes, but now it's a couple degrees too warm to make more tonightDead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>