1 Staff | 11 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 393,426 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > TruSnow Staff > Free Giveaways & Events

Quick Login: Forgot password?

Topic ClosedHCSC Session Giveaway Contest!! - Event Date: Jan/01/2010 - Mar/21/2010

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 2345>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rylander View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Woot!

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: HCSC Session Giveaway Contest!!
    Posted: Mar/16/2010 at 7:48am
Originally posted by abigailberg

haha hear is some footy that you have pretty much seen before but now it has cool music to go with it Big smile

This was pretty awesome
Rylander
taran!!! View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/16/2010 at 9:25pm
Sierra User Name:
taran!!!

Home Resort:
birch hill alaska

Years Snowboarding:

Average number of days Snowboarding each year:
40ish i cant afford much more

Favorite Snowboard Setup: (Board & Binding)
08 k2 www rome 390s

Favorite Snowboard Trick:
rodeos or cork nose grab 540s

Your Best Experience Snowboarding:
when i went to mt hood for the first time ever and my mind exploded by the parks and perfection of all the small features i have always wanted to hit. but my home hill sucks and has nothing interesting.

What makes you most want to go to HCSC this Summer:
the warm weather and the more chances i can snowboard the better its my life. i love snowboarding i feel free from the every day problems such as school work. its the one thing that makes since to me.

Why should you win the HCSC Summer Camp Session:
i am a very helpful person and love to just get out and have alot of fun with a group of people that enjoy snowboarding too. i enjoy snowboarding just as much as the next person. its a passion

What is your biggest snowboard goal/dream:
to be as good as jon kooley a fellow northpole start out. and have a small part in a movie nothin big you gotta start small
jgoodwin View Drop Down
Local
Local
The landing, uhm. yea

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/17/2010 at 7:42pm
I wish I had the courage to start at least some mini rails, maybe ill try this weekend and put some pictures up
2010 Ride Yukon - 2010 Sierra Stunt - 2010 Cartels - 2010 Antennas
Jigglypuff View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 1:07am
I had an awesome time at Northstar last weekend!  I spent most of the day all-mountain riding, but hit park in the afternoon for some footy of pipe and presses!

I'm at N* again this Sunday if you'd like to join me!  Cool
*Jibber Jabber*
gsrrr View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
shred ze gnar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 1:22am
wow good job jiggly. im rooting for ya.
KidA View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 6:37am
Filmed a few slow slushy park laps this weekend so I'll enter.

Sierra User Name: KidA

Home Resort: Liberty Mountain in PA

Years Snowboarding: 5 or so I think but didn't get really excited about it until last season.

Average number of days Snowboarding each year: First 3 years: 6 or so
                                                                         Last 2 Years: 50+

Favorite Snowboard Setup: (Board & Binding) '09 Horrorscope + '09 Contacts

Favorite Snowboard Trick: Nosepress Back 1 Out

Your Best Experience Snowboarding: Everytime I get to ride with friends or my brothers is always a really fun day.

What makes you most want to go to HCSC this Summer: This season snowboarding has become a really central part of my life and I want to keep it that way. Took a liftie job at Liberty this season (which is now over here) to get as many days in as possible, and just applied to Timberline for this summer for the same job, for the same reason. I've got friends who go to high cascade and I would really enjoy a week of riding with pros and other kids who are excited to snowboard.

Why should you win the HCSC Summer Camp Session: No good reason other than I am excited about snowboarding.

What is your biggest snowboard goal/dream: To get some kind of job in the snow sports industry where I am snowboarding 80+ days a year out west.

if youtube doesn't work: http://vimeo.com/10251364
KidA View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 6:41am
oh and please excuse the wind noise, jump knuckling, shaky camera work, and arm flailing.
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator
Instructing How to Douglas!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 7:56am
Thanks to all that entered the HCSC Contest!!

And, Thank you to HCSC for supplying the session and best place to snowboard in the Summer!!

There is only a few days left so get in your entry's now!!!

The last entries need to be received by March 21, 2010 11:59 PDT.

I look forward to going through all the entries and selecting our winner!!!!!!!!!

lienair View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 10:14am
My 2 cents (not that it matters)
There are really two contestants that really brought it.
Abigal and Jigglypuff

Abigal - You don't need a week at snowboard camp, you need to get a contract and a movie deal. You are a really talented rider hopefully the right person will notice one of these days.

Jiggly - You are the whole package hot, funny, talented, and fearless. You definitely demonstrated how determined you are to improve and all your videos were good. Your costumes are great and that sassy hot tub post was really funny. You should be the hands down winner .................
but 
I couldn't bare to think about you holed up in a snowboard camp for 7 days with a bunch of pimply boys so my vote for a winner is Zagfan5 - because he's a poor college studentLOL

Rossco2314 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
The B.O.B Rail Jam 2010

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 10:33am
Here are some pics from me just boarding. Some are at resorts and two are from my second ever comp. I did not place at the comp but I hope if I go to HCSC i can place next year. I really want to go to HCSC soooo bad. Why do I have to pay for college next year....I would rather just snowboard hahaha

On the A-frame

Snowboard at Cannonsuburg Ski Resort in Michigan

More at Cannonsburg

FS 540 I think or maybe a FS 360 at Cannonsburg

My Second comp ever!!!!!

FS 360 at my second comp

Just can't live that negative way... make way for the positive day.
gjyeske View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
creekin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 12:25pm
sierra user name:gjyeske

home mountain:wild mountain

Years snowboarding:2

average days on mountain:15-25

favorite setup:rs district and burton mission,burton moto

favorite trick:method or indy 3

my best snowboarding experience:going to the resort early and getting untracked pow and then learning a bunch of tricks in the park.

what makes me want to go to HCSC this summer:i love snowboarding and snowboarding in the summer would be awesome

why you should win the HCSC summer camp session:
1.i broke my arm twice this season snowboarding and need to learn to fall and land my tricks better
2.my season was cut short because of that^
3.im a kid and have no other way of getting to do anything of this kind

my biggest snowboarding dream is:yes we all know <i want to be a pro> is what all kids say or just be involved with the sport

Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 4:08pm
Nice video KidA.  Your approaches, trick execution, and landings are very smooth   Thumbs Up

Thanks gsrrr and lienair!  Now, I'll have to push myself all the way this weekend! 70-footer here I come!  Ouch
*Jibber Jabber*
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
The B.O.B Rail Jam 2010

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2010 at 4:33pm
So Sierra.....I think we all should go to HCSC or Windells or something. Lets have a big Sierra snowboard class haha Dont i wish
steez91 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Getting pressy...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2010 at 7:51pm
Hey guys I'm kinda new to this forum, but I've bought gear and browsed Sierra's stuff a lot over the past years. I am uploading a video of some raw footy that I have collected in Maryland, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and a little bit of Ohio. When people think of snowboarding in this area I'm sure its nothing like out West, and they are right. This season we had an obscene amount of snow that melted in a week. I went from being totally snowed in my house to living in a swamp of snowmelt in less than a month. I have gone snowboarding practically everyday that I could this season, and I don't regret a minute of it. So here it goes...

Sierra User Name: Steez91

(I used to listen to a lot of rap, and I was born in 1991 Haha!) 

Home Resort: Wisp Resort – Deep Creek Lake, Maryland

Years Snowboarding: 5

Average number of days Snowboarding each (last 2) year(s): 70

Favorite Snowboard Setup: Rome Artifact 150, Rome Arsenal Bindings

Favorite Snowboard Tricks: Backside Tailslides, Cab 360s, Backflips

The one session I went to High Cascade. 3 years ago I worked all winter and spring at my local shop saving just enough for Session 6, Aug. 7-14. There was hardly any snow but it was still one of the most incredible times of my life. There were no rope tows, and one park, so I hiked all day long, learning tons of tricks in the short time I had there. The friends I left with out-numbered the friends I came with. Other great snowboarding experiences include urban shredding with my friends, riding the local resort, and making tons of videos. I have purchased all of my equipment myself, including my board, bindings, boots, season passes, a video camera and several lenses. I started a blog that covers my crew in the Mid-Atlantic area, where I post videos and interesting stories or photos that we come across. If you’re interested in what snowboarders are up to in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West by god Virginia, you should HAVE SOME. (My blog) 

I have learned much since my session at HCSC, but I can only imagine how much fun camp would be with a new park and a rope tow. I learned backflips this year and several 540’s but unfortunately the camera wasn’t out. HCSC is only the "funnest" place on Earth if you enjoy boarding like I do. I still have tons of room for improvement and I want to take my tricks to bigger rails that are properly maintained. Conditions in the mountains of Maryland are not always the best. I would also really enjoy filming all the friends I make at camp and the pro’s that inhabit camp. I know HCSC has great jumps and a lap park, where I can learn flow and get some more serious jumping under my belt. The fun and friendly staff sure make me want to go back to camp just one more time!

I should win the Summer Camp Session because I have not only the drive and desire to better myself, but the vision to “make it happen.” So far I have put a lot of time, energy, and money into snowboarding, though I have yet to receive much other than the good times and memories I’ve had with my friends and my board. I am also a full-time student so I really don’t have much spare time to squeeze some boarding in. I volunteer at my local resort in the mountains of Maryland because they can’t afford to hire and I travel too much to have a full-time job. Though I paid for my season pass I have also made videos for a nearby resort, 7 Springs, which includes my edits on their website. I make the hour trip a good bit but I spend most of my time there filming. You can see some of my work for them here - http://ride7springs.com I have not received anything for the edits but I continue making them for the fun that I have doing it.  I’ve traveled as far as Cleveland, OH for urban shredding, though I often have to drive an hour plus to get some shred in. I have tried to contact my local shops for sponsorship opportunities, but I often get the impression that they don’t really support local snowboarding. I feel that if I attended HCSC this summer I could get better and possibly get a deal or “hook-up” so that I don’t have to worry about affording a new snowboard next year. With a little encouragement, I could bring something back to my local snowboarding scene and show young shredders in my area that good things can really happen when you go out and have fun on your board. I’ve seen many of the other posts and I’d have to say that everyone is deserving of this camp session. I wish the rest of you luck! 

Get better at snowboarding, continue making films, and promote local snowboarding, something that is often looked down upon in my area. If you don’t play football, baseball, etc. in my area, you are not seen as “normal.” I deeply love the act of stand-sledding. Like a little kid, I can just pick up my shred stick and walk to the top of the hill over and over, for the pure pleasure of sliding the snow, rail, or catching some sky. Every time I hike up the hill and ride it out, I gain experience that I have been building since the first time I strapped in. I think a session at HCSC this summer would be an honor and a privilege, because I certainly can’t afford to attend camp myself.

steez91 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Getting pressy...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2010 at 7:57pm

For all of you who read my long and hasty post, thanks. I am submitting this in the nick of time because I have been busy putting work in all winter long. With the snow melting quickly, I’ve had some down time to put some thought into this. I'd love to shred with all of you so send me a message if you are ever in Maryland and want to go snowboarding! Below I’ve included some photos. Enjoy!

Ian on a Down-Flat-Down Rail

At 7 Springs

Ian at On a Ice-block in Pittsburgh, PA

A contest in Pittsburgh, PA this past fall.

A Frontside Lip after the first snow in Garrett County, MD

A moustache I grew the last time I was in Oregon!

Poking on a Pump Track in the Woods of Maryland

Style+Ease=Steez
steez91 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Getting pressy...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2010 at 8:18pm
To Jigglypuff-

Nice report on Seven Springs, PA!
That place is seriously fun but the snow is melting way too fast... If was 64 and sunny there today!
As you can see they have some serious jumps that are on a double-black trails. 
(East Coast Double-black)

Not sure how to embed vimeo on this forum, but I wanted to share some videos I edited that have been featured on the Seven Springs website.

Please keep in mind that I am an entirely self-taught filmer/editor.
When I can hand the camera off for a second I try to get some tricks myself...
Style+Ease=Steez
Furb View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2010 at 8:21pm
Vids didnt embed bro..
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 1:03am
Unless I have a legion of video editors Sunday, this will likely be my last entry in the giveaway thread.  Clap   I stepped on the throttle as much as I could in one day.

Thank you Sierra for organizing this, and pushing me to progress with every opportunity throughout the season!

See you at Sierrapalooza!

*Jibber Jabber*
steez91 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Getting pressy...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 6:58am

Below you will find some footy that I'm proud of. I'm making a movie this fall so I'm keeping it super-secret. 

PASSWORD: sierrasnowboard

You probably noticed that I don’t have clips of me jumping. The jumps in Maryland are terribly maintained and often too vertical to clear. I can only compare them to aerial ski jumps, so I prefer not to film on them HaHaHa! Thanks for watching and happy spring shredding! Big smile

Style+Ease=Steez
johnnykush View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 7:28am
Sierra User Name:
johnnykush

Home Resort:
Thunder Ridge Patterson NY

Years Snowboarding:
3 seasons

20-30

Favorite Snowboard Setup: (Board & Binding) Salomon Grip/Burton Triads
Signal Hammer/Rome 390's

F/S 360 jib, or a big huck

Utah Back-country - on skis

Well, I am going to be working as a Janitor almost all summer from 5:30-4 and i'm 16. That wasn't exactly what I had planned to be doing was hoping to go to wood-ward and skate or something fun maybe a roadtrip but that most likely wouldn't happen since I have to be a Lifeguard and Floor-Cleaner. Plus-I have a pretty good bag of tricks that I really would like to peak at High Cascade

I should win because every time that I ride, im anxious to see snow again. When I see kids riding Bear Mtn and having the luxury of being in that area and I look at the accommodations mountains within 2-3 hrs of Ct have to offer it is very weak, so instead I improvise with backyard rail sesh's, and shitty riding at thunder ridge. I have a lot more skill than anyone would for riding 3 seasons.

To say I have a dream is rather far off, there are so many good upcoming riders in the scene, I just want a great experience and some fun stories to tell to my buddies, and maybe a sponsorship hah

Creek
Getting worked at MTN. Creek, later in season
idshredhead View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
what I do best

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 7:57am
steeze, thanks for posting man. you rip. Your devotion to snowboarding is quite apparent. yeahhhh.
steez91 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Getting pressy...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 8:26am
Thanks a ton ishredhead... I love what I do and do what I love.
Style+Ease=Steez
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
The B.O.B Rail Jam 2010

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 8:55am
Damn Michigan. I wish I could get some video but of course we have no snow. Ahhhhh I hate Michigan so much, I need to snowboard still. Please still consider me even tho I do not have any video to show....sorry.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 5:53pm

My friend and i rippin the 30 foot flat box up a week before we had no snow
Box
sevenstarsfall View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 7:27pm
I was hoping to finally get some pics and video of me riding today but unfortunately my friend got hurt and had to go to the ER. Heres a couple from Canyons and one I took while taking a break from exploring Powder Mountain.

Chillaxin while waiting to meet up with sgz:

Tex, myself (I was trying to do a captain morgan pose but gave up so I look like a peeing dog, lol), pow and sgz.

Riding down from a run at Canyons (closest to camera):

Exploring Powder Mountain and finding my way back to a run:

Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 8:09pm
I had my 1st and 2nd days ever boarding on my comp so I combined them so I can atleast have a video for this contest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stzAUtCsKWI

I tried embedding it but couldnt get it to work so you have to copy paste unfortunately.
tc913 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 9:01pm
^here you go

Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 9:08pm
Thank you tc and where are you riding in your last video Jiggly?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2010 at 9:51pm
Hey Seven, I was snowboarding at Squaw in the video.  We were both riding "The Vomiting Alien" this weekend!  I ran into the actor who plays "Ando" in the show "Heroes" in the park.  He couldn't clear the 20 footer, so I told him he needed to SUPERCHARGE!  LOL

Today I rode Northstar and was clocking in my fastest times on Lookout Mountain.  No chatter...woohoo!!  But not the right activity for good videos.  Sleepy

While I was chillaxin, I noticed the coolest dog ever!  He reminded me of those crazy heavy metal music videos on MTV back in the day....   The best part...his name is "Powder"  LOL

*Jibber Jabber*
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 7:48am
Im gonna have to try and go to squaw before this season ends and im sure your lookout mountain video wouldve been more interesting then the video I posted, my highlight was falling down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 9:52am
What are you talking about, 7?  We all have to start somewhere.  AND, I love the first half of your video where your arms are flailing everywhere...you look like a manic samurai!  (Wait, haven't I already said this?? LOL)  And everyone else is scared and riding away from you.

Here's my very very first time riding:

I think you rode farther than I did...
*Jibber Jabber*
abigailberg View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 9:54am
welp i won my very first snowboard comp the other day... haha there was me and one other girl lol :D  it was crazy
abigail :D
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
The B.O.B Rail Jam 2010

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 10:18am
Nice. What comp was it and where?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 10:22am
Not bad jiggly, atleast your hands werent flopping around like you were drowning, lol.

and congrats abigail, im definately a fan of your videos....I like how you inserted it was me and one other girl, lol....awesome nonetheless!
abigailberg View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 10:36am
haha yeah it wasnt much of a comp lol but it was way fun it was at pebble creek in pocatello :D
abigail :D
The English Butler View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by abigailberg

welp i won my very first snowboard comp the other day... haha there was me and one other girl lol :D  it was crazy

Doesn't matter how many people were in the comp (I bet there was only about 4 kids in Shaun White's first comp LOL) - massive congrats Abi, great job. Clap
More Tea Lord Douglas?
The English Butler View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Jigglypuff

Hey Seven, I was snowboarding at Squaw in the video.  We were both riding "The Vomiting Alien" this weekend!  I ran into the actor who plays "Ando" in the show "Heroes" in the park.  He couldn't clear the 20 footer, so I told him he needed to SUPERCHARGE!  LOL

Today I rode Northstar and was clocking in my fastest times on Lookout Mountain.  No chatter...woohoo!!  But not the right activity for good videos.  Sleepy

While I was chillaxin, I noticed the coolest dog ever!  He reminded me of those crazy heavy metal music videos on MTV back in the day....   The best part...his name is "Powder"  LOL

Psssshh – mine and Doug's hair were more 80s metal than that dogs, especially after removing our headgear LOL

You shredded pretty hard yesterday fo sho - still can't get over how you managed your 'breakdance' recovery from almost certain pain - jedi minds tricks was my guess Clap
More Tea Lord Douglas?
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 3:43pm
should have filmed more

I'm wearing the DC Jacket and Hockey Jersey different days at Mountain Creek
steez91 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Getting pressy...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 3:57pm
Looks like you all are having tons of fun snowboarding. Check out the latest video I uploaded...

I stepped away from the camera for a few tricks.
itsgeorge View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 4:30pm
Sierra User Name:
itsgeorge

Home Resort:
Raging Buffalo, not really a resort but hey! take what ya get

Years Snowboarding:

50-60
Favorite Snowboard Setup: (Board & Binding)
k2 www with flux titan rk's

front blunt 270 out

last days of the season, being with friends, having a good time.

i've heard so much about it, my friends are going, my little brothers are going, but they have sponsors to pay for it. and i unfortunately cannot afford such things, so i'm looking for any way to get in.

Because unlike most kids i'm not privaleged enough to go to things like this, i don't have the kind of money to go. I need help getting it.

i want to just enjoy myself and have fun, if things come along then i'd be happy to accept, but i just wanna have fun.
idshredhead View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
what I do best

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 4:36pm
^^^^ I think the time to submit entries ended last night.
VTBear View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
bear at beaver creek

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 4:49pm
This IS an awesome thread!!!!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2010 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by The English Butler

You shredded pretty hard yesterday fo sho - still can't get over how you managed your 'breakdance' recovery from almost certain pain - jedi minds tricks was my guess Clap

Ha ha LOL  
Basically, after I had some time to picture it frame by frame in my mind, I think my toe edge slipped out.  The slope was steep enough and the impact was hard enough that I just bounced back up, but now riding switch really uncomfortably fast!!!  The "breakdance" was just me crapping into my pants  Confused  before I switched back to regular.  Luckily, those pants I just bought were waterproof...kept the water IN!!  Hahaha! 

No jedi tricks, but I think a badger was watching over me...Smile
*Jibber Jabber*
VTBear View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
bear at beaver creek

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2010 at 10:38am
POST SOME MORE!!!!!!

please!!!!
wpiass View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2010 at 5:53pm
is "not falling" considered a trick?
be talkin to ya
altijdtrouw View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2010 at 10:10am
Finally got to go through this thread - hilarious. Contest or no, Abi and Jiggly, you two are sick, I love it. And Jiggly, thx for the gear and riding advice throughout the season, that and your videos motivated this newbie to finally start riding!
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator
Instructing How to Douglas!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2010 at 9:54am
Thanks again for everyone entering this contest!!!

The posts up through March 21, 2010 will be accepted in the contest.

We will be making the announcement of the winner at the 3pm Giveaway on Friday April 2, 2010.

Make sure to come see as at the Sierra Snowboard House at Government Camp this summer, right next to High Cascade's skate park.

Shakazulu View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2010 at 11:05am
Doug, I plan on being the unofficial mascot of that house, just so you know.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2010 at 1:43pm
Wow, everyone is so good!  I'm so jealous but a training camp would be helpful although I doubt I can win...

Does everyone have a season pass or what?  Everyone seems to board like 50+ days a season and I'm excited just to board 4 days a season...
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2010 at 1:50am
Originally posted by VTBear

POST SOME MORE!!!!!!

please!!!!

OK VTBear!!!
Tailpress!!  Look at that Sierrascope BEEeeeEEND

So...when exactly will the Sierra Staff be at the Sierra Snowboard/Mt. Hood cabin?
*Jibber Jabber*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>