Custom Die cuts for sale (stickers)!! V2.0 IS HERE

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <12345 20>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ddomski View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ddomski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom Die cuts for sale (stickers)!! V2.0 IS HERE
    Posted: Aug/25/2010 at 7:29pm
I'm definitely gonna have you make me some die-cuts for this season.

Do you think they'll have problems sticking to the "beans" top of my gnu?  It has a snakeskin pattern with bumps, so I wonder if snow will get under the die-cut.
Gnu B Pro 152 BTX w/ Union Milan bindings
odoyale rules View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2010 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by ddomski

Do you think they'll have problems sticking to the "beans" top of my gnu?  It has a snakeskin pattern with bumps, so I wonder if snow will get under the die-cut.
Hmm, how big are these bumps? I have applied them to slightly uneven surfaces before, but I honestly don't know how it would work yet. I think it just depends on the size
18 days and counting

I make custom diecuts (stickers). PM me for info
DannyP View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote DannyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2010 at 6:32am
These seem pretty coool
sketchanderase View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
my Lib Tech

Quote sketchanderase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2010 at 7:12am
could you make a yellow and black nuclear symbol like this and a red on black biohazard symbol like this? (not the different bits of black in there but solid red) both the maximum for the 6 inch size?
ShredbettyZoe View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
<3

Quote ShredbettyZoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2010 at 7:15am
Originally posted by odoyale rules

Originally posted by ddomski

Hmm, how big are these bumps? I have applied them to slightly uneven surfaces before, but I honestly don't know how it would work yet. I think it just depends on the size
when you apply the vinyl, take a hairdryer to heat it up and you can usually flatten it really well when its warm, if you get air bubbles in the vinyl take an exacto, poke the air bubble and flatten the vinyl as best you can, use something like a credit card to push the vinyl it into the bump pattern that you have on your board. when you use a hairdryer on vinyl it should not come off

maybe post a picture of your top sheet if you can?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2010 at 7:35am
Originally posted by sketchanderase

could you make a yellow and black nuclear symbol like this and a red on black biohazard symbol like this? (not the different bits of black in there but solid red) both the maximum for the 6 inch size?
Yea, that should be no problem. Shoot me a PM and we can work it out

@Zoe, thanks for the info! I didn't know you could do that Shocked
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2010 at 8:18am
Bump it
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2010 at 1:42pm
Hi there
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/31/2010 at 9:37am
up
18 days and counting

rzero View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rzero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/31/2010 at 9:49am
another happy customer here

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2010 at 4:14pm
^ Thanks for the post
18 days and counting

youngun92 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote youngun92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2010 at 4:33pm
can you do lib tech diecuts?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/02/2010 at 11:47am
Originally posted by youngun92

can you do lib tech diecuts?
Yea, for sure
18 days and counting

sheeshgosh View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sheeshgosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2010 at 6:16am
do you have any other colors?(im looking specifically for a regular blue/royal blue) i have tons of orders i want to be done, i rather it be someone from the forums community than on ebay with the cheap stickers.

if not, i'll still make some orders, i'll try to get some pics tonight of what i want and size/colors.
I'm in need of bindings for my 5 boards..
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by sheeshgosh

do you have any other colors?(im looking specifically for a regular blue/royal blue) i have tons of orders i want to be done, i rather it be someone from the forums community than on ebay with the cheap stickers.

if not, i'll still make some orders, i'll try to get some pics tonight of what i want and size/colors.
I just have the colors that are in the picture on the first page. I'm sorry I don't have them all. They can get expensive to collect Wink
18 days and counting

bordmoar View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
capita

Quote bordmoar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2010 at 2:41am
Looking to buy a big DC diecut, a few union diecuts and a mammoth "M" emblem.

message me so i could give you details and figure out a price
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2010 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by bordmoar

Looking to buy a big DC diecut, a few union diecuts and a mammoth "M" emblem.

message me so i could give you details and figure out a price
Message sent
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/07/2010 at 12:46pm
bump
18 days and counting

dvdngu View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote dvdngu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/07/2010 at 2:28pm
i ordered something from you earlier. my friend is wondering how much it would be for around 50 3inch cuts in one color.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/07/2010 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by dvdngu

i ordered something from you earlier. my friend is wondering how much it would be for around 50 3inch cuts in one color.
Message sent
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2010 at 3:05pm
bump
18 days and counting

Peekaboo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Peekaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/10/2010 at 6:15am
So I could make something in photoshop in correct size, and you can cut it out right? Even if its really complicated?

Could I see some example of your pass work?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/10/2010 at 7:16am
Originally posted by Peekaboo

So I could make something in photoshop in correct size, and you can cut it out right? Even if its really complicated?

Could I see some example of your pass work?
Actually illustrator is ideal. Photoshop files aren't in vector format so its pretty much the same as an image that I would have to recreate. And, it can't be "really" complicated because there are points at which it is practically impossible to cut it out.

I have a few samples posted in this thread if you just look through it. I don't have a camera with me right now so I can't take a pic.
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2010 at 12:38pm
bump
18 days and counting

Peekaboo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Peekaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2010 at 12:56pm
I particular like this design

Do you have a premade one of like a skull or something along that line. Im in the process of making one, seeing if you have one already.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2010 at 1:39pm

I particular like this design

Do you have a premade one of like a skull or something along that line. Im in the process of making one, seeing if you have one already.
I don't have one premade right now, but if you search "skull stencil" on google, and find something that is a single color that should work fine.
18 days and counting

azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Me and the wifey at stowe

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2010 at 2:01pm
odoyale, i was just wondering, but can you do 2/3 colour vinly's (with inlays) an example would be the redbull logo. Just asking, as i am interested in a few diecuts.
'10 Forces - '10 TRS - '10 Rulers '09 Blunt - '09 Freestyles - '09 Motos
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2010 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by azn_dan

odoyale, i was just wondering, but can you do 2/3 colour vinly's (with inlays) an example would be the redbull logo. Just asking, as i am interested in a few diecuts.
I can do it on relatively simple diecuts (for example the red arrow picture above), but I don't think it would work out on the redbull logo. I have made redbull diecuts without the yellow though and they look amazing
18 days and counting

azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2010 at 5:05pm
oh alright, how about i grab some pictures and send them to you (can i get your email?) and then just throw me a quote and we can get this done.

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2010 at 6:28pm

oh alright, how about i grab some pictures and send them to you (can i get your email?) and then just throw me a quote and we can get this done.
Yea no problem. I just sent you a message with me email
18 days and counting

E11iot View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote E11iot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/12/2010 at 11:40pm
hey i think what youre doing here is pretty cool. i was just wondering if i just send you a regular pic would you be able to create a sticker out of it or would i have to convert the file to illustrator?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2010 at 8:31am
Originally posted by E11iot

hey i think what youre doing here is pretty cool. i was just wondering if i just send you a regular pic would you be able to create a sticker out of it or would i have to convert the file to illustrator?
You can give me an image, as long as it's a solid color. I can't just take a photo and turn it into a diecut though Wink
18 days and counting

E11iot View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote E11iot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2010 at 6:43pm
alright lemme just find all the pics i would want and ill get back to you on that.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2010 at 8:50am
Originally posted by E11iot

alright lemme just find all the pics i would want and ill get back to you on that.
Good stuff
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2010 at 10:08am
Bump
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2010 at 10:02am
Hello
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2010 at 2:34pm
bump
18 days and counting

Peekaboo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Peekaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2010 at 5:12pm
So I really want get this stencil on my board. I have a reverse crew, which is black top sheet, so dont know how it really gonna work. Any idea? I inverted the color, and it looks weird.

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2010 at 5:23pm

So I really want get this stencil on my board. I have a reverse crew, which is black top sheet, so dont know how it really gonna work. Any idea? I inverted the color, and it looks weird.

That should work fine for a diecut. Go ahead and PM me the size and the color, and we can get this show on the road. I would use the black part as the diecut, but I could change it to white, or any other color to fit your board
18 days and counting

Peekaboo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Peekaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2010 at 5:27pm
Well, it would be on a black board. Are you going to invert the color?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2010 at 8:05pm

Well, it would be on a black board. Are you going to invert the color?
So you're saying the white would be part of your board? I would have to make outlines in white for that, which would be hard to make accurate. I could invert it though so the black would be white on your board.
18 days and counting

Dankbud42o View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
toke up

Quote Dankbud42o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2010 at 4:57am
How much for a "Powered By Google"? bout the same size... Tongue  (sorry for the big pic)

http://www.facebook.com/ImPoweredByGoogle

Can't we all just get a BONG
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2010 at 6:34am
Originally posted by Dankbud42o

How much for a "Powered By Google"? bout the same size... Tongue  (sorry for the big pic)

http://www.facebook.com/ImPoweredByGoogle

Haha. Are you looking for all the different colors? Then it will be a little more pricey. Also I only have light blue and green so the colors wouldn't be "exact"
18 days and counting

Peekaboo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Peekaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2010 at 6:38am
"So you're saying the white would be part of your board? I would have to make outlines in white for that, which would be hard to make accurate. I could invert it though so the black would be white on your board."

Im trying to figure out how to make it work. I inverted the black to be white on the board, but it looks very off.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2010 at 8:25am

"So you're saying the white would be part of your board? I would have to make outlines in white for that, which would be hard to make accurate. I could invert it though so the black would be white on your board."

Im trying to figure out how to make it work. I inverted the black to be white on the board, but it looks very off.
It doesn't look that off to me. It could also be any other color as well.

18 days and counting

azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2010 at 8:31am
hey martin,

how's the status of my die cuts that i ordered? Was just curious if they were shipped yet. I may put in another order in the future, depending on how everything looks. Big smile
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2010 at 10:03am

hey martin,

how's the status of my die cuts that i ordered? Was just curious if they were shipped yet. I may put in another order in the future, depending on how everything looks. Big smile

Yea man I got it out today. Look for it to be there sometime this week
18 days and counting

azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2010 at 10:17am
nice! Can't wait. If anything me and a few buddies may put in another order. Big smile
Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/20/2010 at 2:17pm

nice! Can't wait. If anything me and a few buddies may put in another order. Big smile
Awesome let me know what you think when they show up Wink
18 days and counting

Instructor
Instructor

Quote odoyale rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/21/2010 at 12:45pm
bumper cars
18 days and counting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>