Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1234 28>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Myke_Hawke View Drop Down
Local
Local
My 2004 STi with 575 AWHP

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Myke_Hawke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official UFC Thread
    Posted: Jul/04/2010 at 12:44pm
If Carwin wanted to win he should have actually knocked him out cold, but he didn't.
Scotty
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Me and the wifey at stowe

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2010 at 3:57pm
eh the main event was questionable, but i think lesnar did end up deserving it. Sure he got rocked in the first round, but the ref did make sure that he was ok and that he was "intelligently" defending himself. Sure you might say he turtled, but he did do something to try and avoid damage. I was alittle surprised that he finished via submission too.

Akiyama's fight was alright, but i thought it would have been a cake walk with leben.
'10 Forces - '10 TRS - '10 Rulers '09 Blunt - '09 Freestyles - '09 Motos
KellyBoy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote KellyBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2010 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by azn_dan

eh the main event was questionable, but i think lesnar did end up deserving it. Sure he got rocked in the first round, but the ref did make sure that he was ok and that he was "intelligently" defending himself. Sure you might say he turtled, but he did do something to try and avoid damage. I was alittle surprised that he finished via submission too.

Akiyama's fight was alright, but i thought it would have been a cake walk with leben.
I thought Lesnar was done for in that first round. The dude came back and win. I was like damn is there anybody out there that can knock him out for once.
chungeroni View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote chungeroni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2010 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by KellyBoy

eh the main event was questionable, but i think lesnar did end up deserving it. Sure he got rocked in the first round, but the ref did make sure that he was ok and that he was "intelligently" defending himself. Sure you might say he turtled, but he did do something to try and avoid damage. I was alittle surprised that he finished via submission too.Akiyama's fight was alright, but i thought it would have been a cake walk with leben.

I thought Lesnar was done for in that first round. The dude came back and win. I was like damn is there anybody out there that can knock him out for once.

answer to that.. NO lol, i swear you could hit him with a car and he'd get right back up and kick the crap out of you.. i don't see anyone in that division that's going to beat him (unless Carwin gets a rematch)
Oh, I’m in no condition to drive. Wait a minute. I don’t have to listen to myself. I’m drunk.
Epicentre View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Epicentre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2010 at 9:35pm
Goddammit... Just watched the event.  I was so disappointed when Lesnar sunk in the arm triangle.  I don't think Velasquez stands a chance with Lesnar... Right now Carwin's the only guy who stands a chance in the heavyweight division for me.  He's got the size and the knockout power to finish Lesnar... I just don't think anyone else can do it.
Awesome fight Leben!  Nothing but props for him.

skron View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote skron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 3:54am
first ufc event i've thoroughly enjoyed in a while!
ShredbettyZoe View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
<3

Quote ShredbettyZoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 6:19am
UFC 116 was pretty much amazing... other than the main event.
I was terribly disappointed Lesnar won that, he doesn't deserve to be the champion. I'm glad he is at least not being a complete meat head about his win.

in his after fight interview he thanks the ref for letting the first round continue (when hes cowaring and not defending himself and Carwin is totally devastating him). He says he went into 'survival mode'. pfff

I cant wait for someone to take Lesnars belt, Carwin was soooooo close. It must be hard to train for a heavy weight, gotta give Lesnar credit for his cardio - he is one fast mo fo for his size.
Razkul99 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Board Loiter...

Quote Razkul99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 10:22am
I am still in shock that Lesnar was able to win by submission.  I have replayed it several times but yet still unwilling to believe.  For those that don't like Mr. CrewCut, coming so close to losing the belt does not bode well for his future opponents sans Carwin.

Even with that said, best card I have seen in years.
Shake and bake...
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by dbowles

Carwin got robbed. 99% of the time the ref ends it.

BUT props to Brock for surviving and winning it. I'm ready to see the rematch. Hopefully carwin works on his cardio some more.

A ref wont stop a fight like that, specially since Brock is the champ. Unless he is out I don't think a ref is gonna stop it.  If Carwin wanted to win he should have knocked him out. and he knew this.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 1:03pm
I agree with everyone who think, other than Carwin, I don't see anyone else beating Lesnar,  Cain Velazquez is next but he is way smaller, A wrestler who is a ground and pound guy, I don't think he will be able to take Lesnar down, at all.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 1:55pm
they ususally dont like to stop championship belts and let they duke it out a bit more just so it doesn't become questionable. l honestly think carwin should have won though. brock started to turtle up for awhile
dongypro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote dongypro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 2:01pm
cant believe fedor lost recently :( my favourite fighters are surely getting old!
ryanhealey5 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ryanhealey5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 6:40pm
cant say i lokc brock but have to hand it to him got smashed inthe face literally and still able to win.
barnyard View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Banana

Quote barnyard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 6:45pm
yeah, I'd love to know the force of a punch from each of them.  they should do that as part of the weigh ins.
Lib Tech Skate Banana 159 (2007/2008) w/ Burton CO2 bindings (2007/2008) ; Sierra Reverse Crew 162 (2010) w/ Rome 390 Boss bindings (2010/2011)
bugsbunnymydad View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Quote bugsbunnymydad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2010 at 7:11pm
Big discussion over at mma forums like sherdog on whether the fight could've been stopped in the first. Seems like only a minority thought it would've been a good stoppage though.

I would also say it would've been a bad stoppage. Brock kept busy and that's all the ref needs to see. There was like 2-3 seconds where he had both hands covering his face but he was moving his head and right after, Brock was going for Carwin's arms and trying to grab on to them. And for non-mma fans, getting beat on doesn't mean much and won't get a stoppage if he's defending even with one arm. Brock was covering his face with one arm and the other arm was pushing/grabbing during the entire ordeal. That equals "intelligently defending oneself." Usually they only stop it if you cover up with both arms AND turn your head away from the opponent.
3FLi View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote 3FLi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2010 at 6:07am
The first barrage of shots by Carwin was the only real point that they could have had a stoppage. I think it would have been a fair stoppage at that point but they didn't. Either way Carwin should have been in much better condition if he wanted to beat the Champ. He looked shot in round 2. I don't like Brock and hoped he would lose but he outlasted Carwin and beat him after taking some vicious hits. Hope there is a Brock vs Carwin 2
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2010 at 6:15am
Originally posted by barnyard

yeah, I'd love to know the force of a punch from each of them.  they should do that as part of the weigh ins.

that is a really good idea, not just for MMA but also for boxing, tale of the tape..
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2010 at 6:18am
Originally posted by 3FLi

The first barrage of shots by Carwin was the only real point that they could have had a stoppage. I think it would have been a fair stoppage at that point but they didn't. Either way Carwin should have been in much better condition if he wanted to beat the Champ. He looked shot in round 2. I don't like Brock and hoped he would lose but he outlasted Carwin and beat him after taking some vicious hits. Hope there is a Brock vs Carwin 2

I am almost sure there will be a brock carwin 2, unless brock looses to velazquez (doubt it) Carwin is the only real threat to brock's belt.
CoMtnRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2010 at 6:30am
You can pretty much guarantee there will be a rematch at some point in the next couple years.  I can see these guys ruling the top of the division for some time to come.  Although I will say Valazquez and Dos Santos are very legit as well.  It's so nice to finally see multiple talent in the HW division instead of 1 or 2 decent guys and a bunch of scrubs.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2010 at 6:31am
some people knock carwin for his cardio, but come on. The guy works full time and only trains part time. In which, the other case is that Brock's a full time mma fighter. Sure that was pretty shitty that he gassed, but i think it was more of overextering himself to finish the fight then anything. Brock's funny though, claiming that he was just sitting back and let carwin just tee off, the couple of elbows that he ate, looked pretty bad if you ask me. Nice finish with the sub though.

I also think that Velasquez has just as good of a chance as Carwin.
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2010 at 6:35am
Originally posted by CoMtnRider

You can pretty much guarantee there will be a rematch at some point in the next couple years.  I can see these guys ruling the top of the division for some time to come.  Although I will say Valazquez and Dos Santos are very legit as well.  It's so nice to finally see multiple talent in the HW division instead of 1 or 2 decent guys and a bunch of scrubs.

Dos santos is someone to watch out for, he's got that huge knockout power and i am pretty sure he has a somewhat decent ground game. Interesting to see how he fares against Nelson.
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2010 at 1:50pm
First round, I thought my "bold" prediction of Lesnar losing was going to come to reality.

I don't particularly care, but I was shocked that everyone (everyone, I talked to, that is...Vegas had it close) thought that Lesnar was a shoe-in to win.

Carwin can fight too, and he showed it.  Wouldn't mind a rematch.
djmikeyc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote djmikeyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/11/2010 at 5:57pm
Looking forward to Velasquez V Lesnar now!
Was hoping Carwin would win :(
Razkul99 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Board Loiter...

Quote Razkul99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/11/2010 at 7:00pm

Although I wouldn't bet on it, if Velasquez pulls of the upset on Lesnar I think Carwin would be next in line for that title match... and probably the favorite to win.

Shake and bake...
dongypro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote dongypro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/11/2010 at 7:08pm
guys I recommend watching "Undisputed" movie series. There are currently 3 parts to the movie and if you're a UFC fan, watch this. Although some of the moves they pull off are pretty bs, its still quite real :D 
skron View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote skron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2010 at 4:03am
lesnar fought back enough from his back to prevent stoppage, he was actively attempting to block the blows most of the time and kicked him off...

carwin had him THAT close though, what an awesome fight.
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2010 at 4:15am
agreed, if carwin landed more clean heavy shots, he might had the match. I guess brock turtled up pretty good and was pretty fresh for the second round.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2010 at 10:13pm

agreed, if carwin landed more clean heavy shots, he might had the match. I guess brock turtled up pretty good and was pretty fresh for the second round.

brocks's forearms are so big that when he covers up with both his forearms, he covers his entire face.. and he has a huge face..
skron View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote skron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2010 at 4:09am
tree trunk forearms.
CoMtnRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2010 at 4:20am

Finally watched my DVR of the Prelims from the last PPV.  That slam by Higgins? was sick.

I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
rock1356 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote rock1356 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2010 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Blur510

brocks's forearms are so big that when he covers up with both his forearms, he covers his entire face.. and he has a huge face..

Carwin should have backed away when he realized that the majority of his shots were being blocked.  Or at least attempted something else.  He was very one dimensional with just punching.  He could have tried to knee and kick brock while he was so busy covering his face.  A few well placed shots in the legs of brock and that would have slowed him down.  Also when brock was turtling and the time was close to running out.  He could have gone on top of him and did some grappling. 

In the end Brock did a better job of fighting and Carwin gassed himself out way to quick.  It sucks, happens to me when I grapple.  Go all out thinking you got it but it just burns you out. 
ThaScarecro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Advice Dog says...

Quote ThaScarecro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2010 at 4:09pm
carwin was trying to finish the fight by landing numerous UNANSWERED blows. they all dont necessarily have to land they just have to be unanswered which they were. But it was brock lesnar and rosenthal is known to keep fights going until ur pretty much dead.  but wether or not that happened, carwin wouldve still been screwed in the rest of the rounds becuz of the lack of experience in terms of number of total rounds hes used to. 
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2010 at 4:23pm
you can bash rosenthal, but i would be more disappointed to see a bad/early stoppage. Better to have a clear cut winner then a wishy washy stoppage that may have been questionable. Can you imagine if he stopped the fight and brock jumped up right away? he really didn't seem hurt, and you may say they were unanswered blows, but i think he was still somewhat intelligently defending himself, though he did eat that one huge elbowLOL
rock1356 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote rock1356 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2010 at 4:31pm

you can bash rosenthal, but i would be more disappointed to see a bad/early stoppage. Better to have a clear cut winner then a wishy washy stoppage that may have been questionable. Can you imagine if he stopped the fight and brock jumped up right away? he really didn't seem hurt, and you may say they were unanswered blows, but i think he was still somewhat intelligently defending himself, though he did eat that one huge elbowLOL

During the break between the rounds, brock did not look tired at all while carwin was shot.
Surfs_up View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Surfs_up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2010 at 7:00am
I was disappointed in Carwin's ground game. He had a lose half guard brock easily took the mount. Carwin is from Grey Jackson's camp why couldn't he close up his guard and prevent brock from passing?

Another thing to note while Carwin was on top brock's guard was pretty open and Carwin could of went for a better position or possibly mount.
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2010 at 4:28am
Originally posted by Surfs_up

I was disappointed in Carwin's ground game. He had a lose half guard brock easily took the mount. Carwin is from Grey Jackson's camp why couldn't he close up his guard and prevent brock from passing?

Another thing to note while Carwin was on top brock's guard was pretty open and Carwin could of went for a better position or possibly mount.

Like i said, the man doesn't train full time and if you ask me, he only has knockout power. Other then that i did not see any form of a ground game.

In other news, anyone excited about Jake shields being signed to the UFC? They say he is going to be fighting the top contender in the WW division, which is most likely the result of the Alves/Fitch fight. It will be a nice mix up in the division.  UFC 117 is just around the corner too.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2010 at 7:10am

Originally posted by Surfs_up

Like i said, the man doesn't train full time and if you ask me, he only has knockout power. Other then that i did not see any form of a ground game.

In other news, anyone excited about Jake shields being signed to the UFC? They say he is going to be fighting the top contender in the WW division, which is most likely the result of the Alves/Fitch fight. It will be a nice mix up in the division.  UFC 117 is just around the corner too.

I saw that, that is cool more good fighters = more exciting fights.  Anyone here have any opnion on the Sonen/Silva fight?  I hope Sonen backs up all his talk, I really don't like Silva
toonerz View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote toonerz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2010 at 7:28am
Originally posted by Blur510

I saw that, that is cool more good fighters = more exciting fights.  Anyone here have any opnion on the Sonen/Silva fight?  I hope Sonen backs up all his talk, I really don't like Silva
I hope Silva smashes Sonnen badddd.

I didn't like him at first since his whole "I didn't tap, just screamed in pain" thing against Paulo Filho in their first fight. Then when he started talking crap about Silva I liked him a little bit because some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth was pretty funny. However, he's gone way overboard with it and it's totally annoying to me now. I want Sonnen to get clowned Forrest Griffin style.
bitteralex View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bitteralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2010 at 7:35am
I'm not a big shields fan... although i have a huge respect for him for beating hendo... i was as shocked as anyone... even though i was hoping he'd win...
we'll see how he does in the ufc... i don't see him really contending for the title though... at his skill level i see him as a gatekeeper at WW

I hate Sonnen... silva is going to kill him... unless he gets bored/disinterested.. which has a very good likelyhood of happening..
silva won't lose in yet another squash match..

"Did you know that policemen are called cops because their badges used to made of copper?"
"That's cool... then why are they called pigs?"
barnyard View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Banana

Quote barnyard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2010 at 9:50am
I really want to see Silva lose!
Lib Tech Skate Banana 159 (2007/2008) w/ Burton CO2 bindings (2007/2008) ; Sierra Reverse Crew 162 (2010) w/ Rome 390 Boss bindings (2010/2011)
bitteralex View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bitteralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2010 at 9:57am
i would love to see silva lose too... but not to a guy like sonnen...
i would have loved to see maia tap him or marquardt beat him...

maybe someday we'll see the gsp/silva superfight....
but im not sure even gsp can beat him honestly.. and i love gsp..
"Did you know that policemen are called cops because their badges used to made of copper?"
"That's cool... then why are they called pigs?"
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2010 at 10:03am
silva vs sonnen should be a good fight, since sonnen's last fight, you know that the guy can take a beating. Surprised he didn't tap in what was that, a guillotine? ( too far ago to remember) I also liked his technique of taking a punch to the face to be able to get near the guy. Should be a good fight.
iammedan View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote iammedan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2010 at 6:19am
i'll be at the silva sonnen fight! also supportin my friend's fiance fitch!

Maybe UFC 121 may call for a so cal trip...
[Burton Cartels]-[2010 32 Ultralights]
wilson85 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote wilson85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2010 at 7:06pm
u guys are lucky u have so many ufc fights close to you! im in australia so we only had the 1 card so far. cant wait for them to come out again!
I think that silva is on his last leg with fans/ufc. if he wins his title defence (and there's a good chance he will) a lot of ppl will start to like him again, but it depends on how he goes about it.
If he fights to his ability and has no ego involved, it will be a great fight.
Sonnen is trying to match his ego by slammin him in interviews.
So glad Court won TUF! cant wait to see him fight again!
joelpaton View Drop Down
Local
Local
Mt. Buller (Aus)

Quote joelpaton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2010 at 12:40am
Sonnen has been talking heaps of crap about Silva, i think he needs to keep his mouth shut, Silva is one of the best fighters going around, his natural talent is way above sonnen's lets just see if he has given him the respect to work hard and fight properly!
ty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Jesus Freak!

Quote ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2010 at 12:01pm
Everybody talks crap about Silva and then goes into the ring and stands there. They are too afraid to throw with him because he's so precise and too scared to shoot or try takedowns because he will knee you in the face. As soon as somebody grows a pair and comes out swinging in the first minute, Silva will quit being so high and mighty. Silva wants to be challenged. He wanted to fight Forrest Griffin because he thought there was a fight there and was disappointed. 

Anderson Silva is the best in the world and nobody has been brave enough to show us otherwise. Maia finally understood it in the last round of his fight and fought a lot harder in the fifth.
Bring it hard or don't bring it at all.
gtr1 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote gtr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2010 at 12:15pm
I have to give it to Silva, he is a great fighter with speed and precision. But crap I honestly hate that cocky douche monkey butt licker. Just waiting for someone to get him good in the pocket and take him down with a punch 
Surfs_up View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Surfs_up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2010 at 12:40pm
I and a lot of other people were wrong when Sonnen fought Nate Marquardt, so I won't doubt him this time. Sonnen has great wrestling skills but Anderson unlike Nate has great take down defense. If Sonnen is unable to take Silva down this is probably going to end in a KO and nice victory for Silva.
KellyBoy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote KellyBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2010 at 2:38pm
Silvia is going to win again. But I would love the dude to knock him around first.
joelpaton View Drop Down
Local
Local
Mt. Buller (Aus)

Quote joelpaton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2010 at 10:05pm
His arms and legs are just too long, he'll stop any takedowns and pick him apart with knees punches and the clinch.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 28>