Official UFC Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 25262728>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official UFC Thread
    Posted: May/02/2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by haiv143

So I watched all of Jones vs Sonnen and can't figure out the moment he broke his toe. Anyone got any ideas because I was lost for words when I saw his toe. How the heck it happened?

...and yeah, that ref needs to go. Disliked him for a while now.
It was early on and he ended up taking a step back. Then they switched to a different camera angle and you can visibly notice his toe was out of place.

And Big John will never get booed cuz he was the first to ref a UFC fight. But Mazzagatti is by far the biggest idiot to officiate.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2013 at 7:44pm
I ended up youtubing it. OMG that's some nasty !@$#. I guess he used too much strength? Don't watch this if you easily grossed out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KK-GxOwSMs
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/11/2013 at 8:46pm
Anyone excited for the UFC, Silva vs Weidma?
Best pound for pound fighter vs. unbeaten 9-0.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2013 at 12:48am

I'm not too crazy about this fight. A 9-0 record is impressive but look at his opponents. The biggest competition was Maia and yet he wasn't able to finish him. I think he only got pitted against silva was cuz of how thin the 85 div has gotten. Chael moved up and Maia dropped down to the 70 div. This fight is a joke IMO.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2013 at 5:16pm
I really didn't know much or even heard of Weidman's name until this upcomming UFC fight. I'm just excited to see Silva back in the ring! Big fan.
ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Von44

I'm not too crazy about this fight. A 9-0 record is impressive but look at his opponents. The biggest competition was Maia and yet he wasn't able to finish him. I think he only got pitted against silva was cuz of how thin the 85 div has gotten. Chael moved up and Maia dropped down to the 70 div. This fight is a joke IMO.

Maia couldn't do shit to Silva. Did you even watch that fight? Chael was best bet to beat him up to this point, but Weidman has a serious chance due to his wrestling style like Chaels. I still see Silva winning. Which I hope he does because it would most likely set up the super fight with him and Jones, in which he wants from what I read. 
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2013 at 6:03pm
Oh man, Silva Vs. Jones would be huge! I hope this will happen because these are the top two fighters for their division in UFC. at least what I think.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2013 at 6:26am
Originally posted by ChiTownRon

Maia couldn't do shit to Silva. Did you even watch that fight? Chael was best bet to beat him up to this point, but Weidman has a serious chance due to his wrestling style like Chaels. I still see Silva winning. Which I hope he does because it would most likely set up the super fight with him and Jones, in which he wants from what I read. 
My point is that the 85lb div is so weak compared to the rest that there isn't much competition to challenge Anderson for the belt. To say that Weidman is the "next best" fighter is a joke. Like I said, Chael and Maia are both out of the div now. So who is left? Vitor is prolly the only guy to contend but you can't expect to just match him up all the time. Just cuz Weidman is a wrestler doesn't mean he's gonna follow in Chael's footsteps and beat Silva. From what I've seen of Weidman fights, there's nothing that stands out and convinces me that he can win.

Oh man, Silva Vs. Jones would be huge! I hope this will happen because these are the top two fighters for their division in UFC. at least what I think.
If a superfight were to happen, this is the one that makes the most sense. I can't see JBJ standing for long with Silva as he'll most likely get owned, so eventually he's gonna use the wrestling and work the gnp. It'd be a more interesting superfight than Silva/GSP for sure.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2013 at 9:36am
Next best fighter, no. Next best opponent for Silva, yes. 

And Jones would most likely not get owned by Silva. That's a hell of a statement you just made. I do not like Jones one bit, but to say Silva would own him is such an overstatement. Jones is undefeated for a reason. His striking only gets better. Plus you haven't even seen him go all out yet because most of his opponents have been sub par to his skills.

I can see the fight going either way, but don't be surprised if Silva gets beat up from Jones stand up.  I've followed this sport way to closely to just say that Silva would make quick work of him on his feet. 
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2013 at 10:05am

Next best fighter, no. Next best opponent for Silva, yes. 

And Jones would most likely not get owned by Silva. That's a hell of a statement you just made. I do not like Jones one bit, but to say Silva would own him is such an overstatement. Jones is undefeated for a reason. His striking only gets better. Plus you haven't even seen him go all out yet because most of his opponents have been sub par to his skills.

I can see the fight going either way, but don't be surprised if Silva gets beat up from Jones stand up.  I've followed this sport way to closely to just say that Silva would make quick work of him on his feet. 
no need to be so literal chitown. Next best fighter or opponent is all the same!

This is my opinion of what I think would happen if a super fight were to happen. So for you to say my opinions an overstatement is just ignorant. You speak so highly of jones even though you claim you don't like him yet you fail to remember how dangerous of a striker silva really is. He too is also undefeated in the UFC in case you forgot. He also hasn't been fully tested either. The only time jones had to transition from standup to jj was during the machida fight. If you saw the fight, you'd be able to recognize that jones wasn't comfortable striking with a pure striker like Machida. Thus he changed his strategy and had to submit him. I still feel jones only and real chance of victory is by taking silva down, like chael, and working the gnp. But that remains to be seen as a super fight isn't anywhere close.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/13/2013 at 10:42am
I'm not knocking down you're opinions. But you're the only one I know that has actually said Silva would own him.  And I'm not speaking about UFC records. I'm talking about full MMA records of theirs. Jones had the 1 loss from DQ. Silva had 1 DQ as well but he also lost the other two. So as far as flawless records, Jones is slightly better. We're also talking about a guy who hasn't been on his back for a minute in his whole career. 
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/14/2013 at 5:45am
True, jones may have a slightly better record but in all his fights he's had the clear size advantage. His wrestling is impeccable which explains why he hasn't spent time on his back. But I still believe his striking is nowhere near the level of Silva's and it would show. Silva has ko'd plenty of opponents with just a punch whereas jones hasn't shown he has that capability... yet. This leads me to believe that jones wouldn't be able to standup for long with Anderson and would resort to his wrestling/jj/gnp strategy. Like I said, he'll get owned on his feet but on the ground is a different story. But this is all speculation as this fight isn't close or even in the works. So who knows? Just my take.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/25/2013 at 4:52pm
Couple of big heavy weight bouts tonight at 160. I'll take JDS over Hunt by tko and Cain to hang on to the title against big foot.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/25/2013 at 7:56pm
Pretty good fights overall lots of action. I didn't see big foot as much as a threat for Cain but expected a longer fight.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/26/2013 at 10:05am
well big foot wasn't even able to really show any of his technique and was dropped already. I just the weight cut really got to him 
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/26/2013 at 1:20pm
I figured that main event would be a joke. I was looking forward to the JDS vs Hunt fight more. That was my main event.  Big Foots career is over. You know he won't ever be getting another title shot. Amazing how everything you worked for is gone in one fight after a loss.  
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/2013 at 12:12am
I wish the UFC tv show would be on a different station so I could watch it. Especially since I can't watch in online on their station, I just don't watch it at all now which I wish I did. Not worth it for me to buy that station just for 1 tv show
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/2013 at 6:16am
you can always stream the ppv if you really wanted. i know the day to day ufc tv show they dont have online though
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/2013 at 10:39am
You can stream the tv show online too, you just have to find it or else download it.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/2013 at 11:45am
I'm talking about The Ultimate Fighter show. I really haven't searched for it  ... n/m, a friend just told me he has them
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/2013 at 6:09pm

I figured that main event would be a joke. I was looking forward to the JDS vs Hunt fight more. That was my main event.  Big Foots career is over. You know he won't ever be getting another title shot. Amazing how everything you worked for is gone in one fight after a loss.  
Idk if his career is over but now that he's starting from the bottom again before he gets or if he gets another shot at the title is gonna feel like an eternity to these guys. I think if he strings together a 4-5 win streak he'll be back in the mix of things.

Very surprised Hunt took JDS to the third round. Even more surprised is that JDS knocked out Hunt with a spinning back kick! I don't think I've ever seen him throw a kick let alone one that knocks a guy out.

By far the biggest upset was TJ Grant KO of Maynard. Finally nice to see some new talent in the 55 division.
thrilla View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thrilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2013 at 6:02am

Doesn't seem like that active of a thread, but I'm looking forward to the rematch of Silva vs Weidman.  I think the Spider is gonna have a tough time against the kid even though the results of the previous fight were a fluke.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2013 at 7:53am
I thought Anderson said he was not interested in a rematch. Oh well. Either way, I would be more interested in other match-ups. Anderson could easily move up a weight class and fight Jones at 205, or GSP could easily move up or fight Anderson at a catch-weight bout. Either would likely be a bigger draw. If Anderson wins the rematch with Weidman, then we have the rubber match, and the division stales out for months.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2013 at 9:04am
Yeah, Silva said he didn't care about the belt anymore and wanted to fight regular non-title fights. I would love to see Silva fight GSP. Make it happen already, Dana!!!
Any one know when the new season of TUF starts? Can't wait to see the girls throw down.
I break balls.
CoMtnRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2013 at 9:26am
Originally posted by C4

Yeah, Silva said he didn't care about the belt anymore and wanted to fight regular non-title fights. I would love to see Silva fight GSP. Make it happen already, Dana!!!
Any one know when the new season of TUF starts? Can't wait to see the girls throw down.
Silva Jones is a much more competitive match than Silva-GSP.  Silva is a huge middleweight, and would outweight GSP by 25-30 pounds on fight night even with GSP making the 185 limit.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2013 at 9:36am
I think if Silva could cut down to 177, and GSP could put on a couple of pounds they could do a catch-weight bout. I would really like to see how Anderson would handle GSP's aggressive wrestling and sub defense; and how GSP would deal with Anderson's reach and striking attacks. Anderson is a much better striker than BJ, and BJ rearranged GSP's face in the past.
thrilla View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thrilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/15/2013 at 9:47am
Yeah, right after the Silva-Weidman fight, Silva publicly said he's done with title fights but I think a lot of that was his ego talking.  If I lost a fight like that, I could see myself rationalizing to myself that if I actually tried that I would have beat Weidman.  Honestly the only person who beat Silva that night was Silva himself.  Not taking anything away from Weidman but I think he'll find a much tougher opponent in the rematch.

According to Dana White, GSP doesn't want to fight Silva.  I don't really see GSP as the type of guy who would back down from a fight just because he thinks he can't wins but I don't know why he won't even consider it.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2013 at 11:02am
I think GSP still has several solid opponents in the 170 div after his bout with Hendricks, like Ellenberger, Maia, and I'm sure Nick Diaz could talk him back into a rematch.

As far as GSP vs Silva "super fight"... I don't see it happening. GSP is a smart guy and he's not gonna let peer pressure get to him just cuz the fight sells, or fans want to see it happen, or Dana's asking him to. It'd be a tough fight for GSP even at a catchweight cuz he'll have to put on muscle regardless whereas Silva just has to lose a few pounds which he's been able to do in the past. I think a Silva/Jones bout would be much more entertaining.

Also read that the projected odds were still in favour of Silva at +300 even though he's the challenger. I think that's about right. He still is the best fighter on this planet but that Weidman knockout made me pretty happy as I can't stand watching him showboat. I'd be pissed if I had tickets and saw that. But hopefully I'll be able to see the rematch this time.
thrilla View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thrilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2013 at 11:25am
Agreed.

Maybe Silva should shed down to 170 to fight GSP Tongue.  Now THAT should make for an interesting fight although I doubt that'll ever happen.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2013 at 12:02pm
Anderson would be beanpole at 170 (He's skinny for 185). It would probably look like GSP fighting a black holocaust survivor with crazy skills.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2013 at 3:59pm

I think GSP still has several solid opponents in the 170 div after his bout with Hendricks, like Ellenberger, Maia, and I'm sure Nick Diaz could talk him back into a rematch.

As far as GSP vs Silva "super fight"... I don't see it happening. GSP is a smart guy and he's not gonna let peer pressure get to him just cuz the fight sells, or fans want to see it happen, or Dana's asking him to. It'd be a tough fight for GSP even at a catchweight cuz he'll have to put on muscle regardless whereas Silva just has to lose a few pounds which he's been able to do in the past. I think a Silva/Jones bout would be much more entertaining.

Also read that the projected odds were still in favour of Silva at +300 even though he's the challenger. I think that's about right. He still is the best fighter on this planet but that Weidman knockout made me pretty happy as I can't stand watching him showboat. I'd be pissed if I had tickets and saw that. But hopefully I'll be able to see the rematch this time.

I'm glad he got knocked out, totally deserved it. I completely hate it when they showboat because they shows a huge sign of disrespect to your opponent practically saying "you're not good enough to fight me". He had to have felt dumb and I hope he lost fans due to his cockiness

Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by rurchan

I'm glad he got knocked out, totally deserved it. I completely hate it when they showboat because they shows a huge sign of disrespect to your opponent practically saying "you're not good enough to fight me". He had to have felt dumb and I hope he lost fans due to his cockiness

Now that the rematch is set, I'm sure Silva will come out guns blazing just to redeem himself from that KO and pick Weidman apart. Weidman has his work cut out for him. Infact this should be an even tougher fight knowing that he lit a fire under Silva.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/16/2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by julius77

Anderson would be beanpole at 170 (He's skinny for 185). It would probably look like GSP fighting a black holocaust survivor with crazy skills.
He'd look ridiculously anorexic at 170lbs. Nonetheless, I have a feeling he wouldn't feel the effects of cutting that much weight so he'd prolly be even faster, then you throw in his size advantage and reach. But I think he'd get criticized heavily if he went down as I don't think it's much of a challenge.... for him. He'd solify his legacy as the greatest fighter by moving up and taking on JBJ. I personally think GSP is one of those guys on his list that he's overly confident in defeating rather than as a challenge (no matter what he says in interviews and press conferences). That's why Silva is constantly stating he "wants" that fight cuz he'll walk through him. Basically, GSP is a stepping stone to JBJ.
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2013 at 10:17am
Digging this season of TUF. Good to see the ladies throw down. Also love when cocky, high & mighty fighters get beat after talking endless trash. 
I break balls.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 5:41am
Anyone still keeping up with UFC/ MMA? Seems like a lot of these threads get buried and then forgot about haha. 

Last nights Fight night card wasn't bad. Anyone catch it? Really looking forward to UFC 168 this month. That whole fight card is so damn stacked with good fights. Silva vs Weidman 2 is gonna be nuts. And curious to see if Tate can actually do better against Rousey. Battle of the hotties, part 2!
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 11:27am
Honestly wasn't too crazy about tuf this season but the women's fights have been surprisingly more entertaining. Also can't stand Rousey even more after this season of tuf. But def don't think Tate can do much against Rousey. She's built like a linebacker.

And Anderson is gonna win his belt back. No way he's gonna do his showboating this time around. He's gonna win it back with a major statement. Although, I'd love nothing more than to see him get KO again.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 3:38pm
I could care less for the women bouts, they're just not as entertaining and manly women are just scary looking.  They need to test Rousey to see if she's really a man.  LOL  
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/07/2013 at 9:45pm
they are less entertaining, manly looking figther with no boobies 
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 1:09am
you guys are nuts and clearly don't know what's up. the chicks can fight just as tough and technical. obviously you won't be seeing some crazy knock out like you would with two big dudes. any true mma fan would appreciate it still.
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by keljai

It's a good thing not to have boobies otherwise there might be a boobie spillage although of course guys would like that.  But the cornroll though.  Confused
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Originally posted by keljai

It's a good thing not to have boobies otherwise there might be a boobie spillage although of course guys would like that.  But the cornroll though.  Confused
It's what I look for when I watch the women's div. Always hoping that boobies make an appearance.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2013 at 6:54am
GSP is holding a press conference later today. He's already mentioned about wanting to take time off. I think this means he's gonna announce his retirement from mma. I don't blame him. He's getting older and injuries take longer to recover. He's banked a lot from the UFC and has a few merch going for him like rushfit. He doesn't owe anyone an explanation especially Dana. It'll be strange to not see him at the top of the 70 div. Good on him if he actually decides to hang them up.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2013 at 11:50am
If he does retire then good for him to end before he goes on a losing streak like most veterans because then he would know when his time is coming up.  
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2013 at 12:06pm
Congrats on announcing your "break" Georges! At least he's one guy that leaves on his own terms regardless of Dana. Dana's problem is he's gonna lose money for the ppv that gsp draws. But he's got his head on right with dealing with his personal issues first.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
aakashsinghal View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote aakashsinghal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/18/2013 at 7:34am
Doesn't seem as real as it used to be, kind of disappointing. They need to take it up a notch a year ago.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2013 at 1:38am
Looks like Silva is done. I don't expect him to come back after an injury like that.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2013 at 9:32am
That shit was crazy! Broken leg off a leg kick check! Weidmen was going to win that fight regardless, but wow. Tate did a pretty good job hanging in there, but we all know everyone was just waiting for that arm bar to show up. And Browne is looking good. Also impressed by Uriah Hall. Guy has the potential to be pretty damn good.  Overall, I thought this was a great fight card. 
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2013 at 12:02pm
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Cannon. on the ground nothing new!

Quote AJD13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2013 at 3:28pm
dont follow UFC to much, but did watch the two silva fights... Silva is done... and that pop from the break sends chills down my spine everytime i watch it.

It comes and it goes, get it while it lasts.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2013 at 7:22am
Nice pic AMY. Still cringe every time I see it! That leg snapped like a twig!

Dana must be losing his mind right now after losing both GSP and Anderson long term. PPV gonna get hit hard.

And still can't stand Rousey! She acts like such a child even though she is the best female fighter. Would've been nice to see her bury the hatchet with a handshake with Tate but couldn't hide her true character.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25262728>