Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123 20>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Krazylegz1485 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Frankenbinder Thread
    Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 8:37am

My intentions of this thread will hopefully provide multiple purposes. 

A place for people to:
1.  -show off their current binders and projects.
2.  -get feedback and/or share ideas for current/future projects.
3.  -buy/sell/trade pieces and parts to complete said projects.
     -I realize there's a classified section, but I figured this would get more traffic here and also keep people from making multiple "FS/WTB" threads if we keep it all in one thread

With that said, post up your pictures if you've got anything cool.  Mine will all be Union binders, and I'm guessing the majority of others will be the same, but that doesn't mean we have to limit it to just Union.  Bring what ya brung (as long as they're not ski bindings Wink).

http://thench.com/garage/
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 8:44am
My current project:

I received some Force MC baseplates a gift from a friend recently.  Needless to say I was, and am, pretty stoked.  As soon as I found out I'd be getting them I started searching for what I could use to complete them.  I bought a pair of used Orange Contacts from idshredhead on here and also had several pairs of old Unions sitting around the house from previous projects.  Here's what I got going so far:

Option A - Freestyle/Park

Force MC baseplates, Contact highbacks & heel straps, Inverter toe straps, Data foot beds

Option B - Freeride/All-Mountain

Force MC baseplates, Contact SL highbacks & toe straps, Contact heel straps, Data foot beds

IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 8:51am
Rad stuff krazy. Did you do anything with my Superpros?
I see the box in the first photo, lol
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 8:55am
Past Projects

Data Inverters - Inverter baseplates, Data straps w/ SuperPro ratchets, Data/Inverter heel cups & high backs, Contact heel strap "guts" (orange pieces)

Red/Black Forces - Simple as that.  Two pairs mixed.

* Actually didn't do the building on these.  Bought them as is from eltaco almost two years ago, used 'em a few times, and recently sold them to hock1618.  Sweet binders just didn't have a need for them anymore, and had a really strong desire to get a new jacket instead.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 8:58am
Originally posted by IceCoast

Rad stuff krazy. Did you do anything with my Superpros?
I see the box in the first photo, lol

I haven't actually.  Unless I get really drunk or something I don't think I will, honestly.  They're pretty sweet as is.  Not sure what I could mix with purple that would still look decent.  Maybe some green Forces from last year, I guess, but that's about it.

And now that I think about it, green and purple would be awesome together...  Geek hmmm.
IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:02am
Im selling my green forces right now...
I had them mixed last season, for a short while. No pics unfortunately.
eldolocal68 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote eldolocal68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:03am
i had no idea there was this whole frankenbinder "club" based around union, i always thought frankenbinders, like some i have, were made out of neccessity...but they look cool.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:17am

Im selling my green forces right now...
I had them mixed last season, for a short while. No pics unfortunately.

Thought of that as soon as I submitted my last post.  Went through the classifieds to find your thread.  Definitely got me thinking now.  Interested in any trades?  Otherwise how urgent are you to sell them?  Had a friend stop over last night and is interested in buying my used Rome Machine, plus also had a random PM this morning regarding the Rome Design I'm trying to sell.  If something positive happens in the near future I might have a little extra green, pun totally intended.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:21am
Originally posted by eldolocal68

i had no idea there was this whole frankenbinder "club" based around union, i always thought frankenbinders, like some i have, were made out of neccessity...but they look cool.

I know it's not only Union, but I think the vast majority are.  It's just easy with them because a ton of stuff is interchangeable on multiple models and platforms.  Makes for some fun projects when you're trying to pass time in the summer.

Got any pics of yours?
IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:22am
lol sounds good. I have them for 85 shipped now. Plan on putting the money towards contacts for this season.
I could be interested in tradezz, ya never know.

Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:33am
Do you have anymore Unions left?  I've got two pairs of Contact baseplates I'm probably going to part with.  They're about a 1/4" narrower than the Force baseplate and it's just enough so that my stupid a$$ big boots won't fit down in them properly.  Most likely just gonna get rid of them cuz I don't think they'll do me any good now.  Could probably include a set of straps if need be.  Don't think I'd have extra high backs, tho.  We'll see. 

Got orange ones and neon green.  Also, for the Forces, would you put the extra ratchets back in for $5 extra?  Could probably make use of them if you don't need them.
RideTimeless View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RideTimeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:35am
Could you post some info on what can be frankenbinded?  So far it looks like Forces, Data, and Contacts.  And what yrs?
Did you google it?
eldolocal68 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote eldolocal68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:37am
Krazy, my frankenbinders aren't pretty, like the mixes posted above...but are jus' that, frankenstein monsters, that i am glad i don't have to ride with anymore. now i ride straight up spi's, co2's, spark's, and an old pair of posi-links, but may get into this union thing.
IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:41am
The ratchets id prefer to keep. Maybe im just one of those "hard bucklers" cause i tend to bust them after a couple months, so i was planning on keeping them to use next season.

As for bindings, i want a pair of contacts. but the reason im selling both my xl bindings, is because, 1. i want new bindings, and 2. my new boots i plan to get may make me bump down to m/l unions....

KrazyKidd39 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
tail press

Quote KrazyKidd39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:44am
sick bindings.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:50am
Originally posted by RideTimeless

Could you post some info on what can be frankenbinded?  So far it looks like Forces, Data, and Contacts.  And what yrs?

From my personal experiences I've found that you can't mix certain Contact parts with the Forces and Datas.  The baseplates are obviously completely different, but the heel cups are a different size as well.  The Force cups take two bolts and are a little longer.  The Contacts take one bolt and have a little angle cut on the inside end of them.  I've had to change a few things here and there to make it work, but it's all working out so far.  Straps, ratchets, ladders all seem to be universal (with the exception of my Inverter heel straps) and that makes it easier as well.

The Force and Data are basically the same binding.  The Data has a little more cushioning than the Force.  Think Ford Explorer vs Lincoln Aviator.

I have also run into a couple issues here and there with mounting my highbacks.  It seems like the newer bindings, '10 and newer, have a different strap mounting setup.  Could be just the Contact baseplates that have it, tho.  On the outside of where the heel cup bolts go in, there are little preset grooves that the bolts seat into.  I think it's to keep the heel cup from sliding in and out while riding since there's only one bolt on each side as opposed to two like on the Force.  This is probably confusing to people that don't have both right in front of them, so I'll try to get some pictures up quick.

Other than that, it's pretty much open to the imagination.  I've never had my hands on the Cadets or Cadet-DLX, but by looking at them they seem to be "compatible."  Also, my girlfriend has Milans and I'm looking at tearing into those next.  Got some new Pterodactyl highbacks for her and will probably swap ratchets with something else, just to mix them up a little.

What I'm working with:

'07 Inverters
'09 Contacts
'09 Force MC
'09 Team Datas
'10 Contact SL
'10 SuperPros

Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:54am
That's pretty neat stuff you're doing.  Does switching out parts like that take a lot of time?
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:54am
Besides Union, in my opinion the most common franken bindings on the hill have always been Rome 390s. Theres alot of guys up here with mashed up 390s.
IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

That's pretty neat stuff you're doing.  Does switching out parts like that take a lot of time?
Its the matter of a couple bolts. Unions are very simplistic.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 9:58am
Originally posted by KrazyKidd39

sick bindings.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

And thanks.  It really isn't that time consuming if you've got a plan. Sometimes I just take my time for something to do, and it's fun.  Once you've taken them apart once or twice and figure out what they're made of it's pretty straight forward and simple.  Get a pair and start taking them apart.  Then get another pair and mix a few things together.  Simple as that.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 10:06am
2011 SuperPro Force

Pre-Frank'd and ready to go out of the box.  Really wish I had access to a C3 proform so I could score a pair of these for my buddy.  He's planning on getting the 10th Anniversary Black Death and these would look ridiculous on it.  Just gonna have to wait 'til somebody wants to part with them.
KidA View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote KidA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 2:20pm
Last years superpros were available on c3, so you may be able to get some. Also, wouldn't those team data/inverter binders be weird to ride? My inverter highbacks were way stiffer than my data highbacks.
IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 2:34pm
pterry highbacks were the best things ever made.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by KidA

Last years superpros were available on c3, so you may be able to get some. Also, wouldn't those team data/inverter binders be weird to ride? My inverter highbacks were way stiffer than my data highbacks.

To be quite honest with you I really don't notice a difference between the two.  If I did it'd most likely be the lack of cushion on the Inverter one, as it's basically a piece of thin rubber attached to those.  But there's also a half inch of boot between my leg and the high backs.  I don't know.  They seem to work fine for me.  And I'm not going pro anytime soon so if they are making a difference I can't tell. LOL
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 6:42pm

pterry highbacks were the best things ever made.

Word.  Just scored a set for my woman after several seasons of searching.  Holy aliteration, Batman.  I'll get some pics up of them tomorrow after work along with a few other detail pics as mentioned previously.

Nobody else has any pictures?  Come on!
kingman756 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote kingman756 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 7:28pm
this is a legit thread. ima post up some of my ride betas/390s once i get my camera back from my cuzo
yuhui View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote yuhui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2010 at 7:59pm
Jed Anderson rides frakenbindings, I might make a pair this season
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 2:12am
Originally posted by kingman756

this is a legit thread. ima post up some of my ride betas/390s once i get my camera back from my cuzo

I'm kinda pumped to see some 390 franks.  We had some of the limited neon 390s for my gf 2 seasons ago.  They were awesome looking, but didn't really work out for her performance wise, which is a bummer.  And I'm just a fan of Rome in general.  Anywho, I can only imagine that 390s would look pretty rad.  Seems like they make enough different colorways that you'd be able to get pretty creative with it.  Another thing I like about Union is they're almost all just solid colors.
cmorrow001 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote cmorrow001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 10:40am
I've got Union Contacts but would love to Franken some more colorful high-backs.

I keep waiting for good-condition Force high-backs to go on sale.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 2:38pm
Updating this post with some pics to show what I was trying to explain.

Originally posted by Krazylegz1485

From my personal experiences I've found that you can't mix certain Contact parts with the Forces and Datas.  The baseplates are obviously completely different, but the heel cups are a different size as well.  The Force cups take two bolts and are a little longer.  The Contacts take one bolt and have a little angle cut on the inside end of them.  I've had to change a few things here and there to make it work, but it's all working out so far. 

^---(Contact heel cup on top, upside down.  Data heelcup on bottom, right side up.)

Straps, ratchets, ladders all seem to be universal (with the exception of my Inverter heel straps) and that makes it easier as well.

Airpill Ratchets

^---(Notice that random black piece coming out from the strap and into the ratchet?  Even tho there's a phillips screw in the ratchet like every other heel strap, you can't get the buckle off after taking the screw out.  Wtf, mate?)

I have also run into a couple issues here and there with mounting my highbacks.  It seems like the newer bindings, '10 and newer, have a different strap mounting setup.  Could be just the Contact baseplates that have it, tho.  On the outside of where the heel cup bolts go in, there are little preset grooves that the bolts seat into.  I think it's to keep the heel cup from sliding in and out while riding since there's only one bolt on each side as opposed to two like on the Force.  This is probably confusing to people that don't have both right in front of them, so I'll try to get some pictures up quick.

Contacts: 

CONTACT

Forces / Datas:

FORCE / DATA

High back nuts:

High Back Nuts

L to R - Force/Data (see above, sticking out the side), Contact SL, Contact (notice the fatter base on this one)

On those high back nuts, it's kinda weird that there's that many different ones.  If you look at the picture with the green Contacts, you can see that there's a little spacer that fits into the grooves on the side of the baseplate. 

With the third one, from the orange Contacts, you can see the bigger base at the bottom.  The holes in the Contact highbacks are about 5/16".  Every other highback I have is about 1/4" (see the first two highback nuts).  My girlfriend's Milans have the same fatty nut and and 5/16" holes in the high backs.  In order to put the old school Ptery highbacks on there I had to drill out the holes a little.

*Will put a picture of this here later*
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 2:41pm

The woman's Milans:

Milan baseplate & straps, Ptery high backs, Air Pill toe ratchets.

Check the Eagle battle mask on the Unicorn, too! LOL
bataleon155 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote bataleon155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 8:12pm
that piece of plastic on the inverter straps is just to hold the ratchet in place, you can simply pull it out of the hole and take out the ratchet. i believe i came across similar piece on one of my binding (forgot which one, have too many of them).
hmmm... Now What???   
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Online
  Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 8:19pm
i frankenbindered white forces and the poop datas in 2008.  mostly i just had the brown denim/leather highback on white heelcups and i thought it looked rad.

ive also done some inverter (neon mixup) frankenbinders with white forces but then basically gave the inverters to zoe.

i like how white heelcups and black highbacks look.  stoked that the 2011 force SLs come like that.  er, the heelcup is silver, but still.  what a damn good looking binding.  but i dont think anything will ever beat classic all white forces.

spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 9:30pm
here are my white poops.  white baseplate with brown data straps and highback.  this was almost two years ago already..

i liked em best on the hero.

spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 9:42pm
and the inverter/white forces.  i thought they were rad, but i always go back to mellow colors.  got them from a friend for $30, rode them a day, decided zoe was way more stoked on them than i was so i gave them to her for the cost of shipping, ie i bought bindings for her.  IM SO NICE.. haha.

IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 9:46pm
I really like that Data combo spenser.
CheckOnTrips View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote CheckOnTrips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 9:55pm
Buncha Union fanatics up in this thread huh!

I dont have any frankbinders to submit to this thread...or any pairs of Union bindings for that matter.  But im starting to lean away from the the 390 Boss and towards some Forces for 2011.

Kinda off topic but have any of you guys had a chance to ride the 2011 Forces?  Thoughts?  Ive always been a little weary of their toe straps but it seems that they ar pretty popular, so they must be doing something right.

Oh and if you are looking to piss your pants from laughter, check out this web page:

Im speechless.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 10:08pm
theyre gonna be the same as 2010s and pretty much all the years.  the force is a binding that has only had a few smaller changes since the OG model came out, because theyre just such a solid binding.

the toe straps are kinda picky about which boots they like and dont like.  some boots just cant really hold them well, but others fit amazing.  ive never had a better fit between any toe cap and any boot than with the newer (2009 and up) union toe straps and nike zoom forces, but it also has a lot to do with how the user tries to set them up.  too many people try to ride them too far forward over the toe like burton capstraps... unions tend to work better a little further back, where the front of the strap that has the exposed plastic sits just past the peak of the toe of the boot.

forces are my favorite binding of all time, so far.  i have had at leat 6 pairs, along with the other unions ive had, every year since year two.  they are a solid medium stiff binding.  not only are they the only binding i can keep riding all year, every year, but i have had a white pair every year for the past 4 model years.. they just never get old to me.  im changing it up this year though, black/white force SLs and probably black forces.

as for romes, they are also rad bindings.  the 390 is romes solid mid-flex do anything binding, like the force for union or the cartel for burton.  i have never ridden romes, but i just got our shop on board and we are introducing rome to our shelves this year.  the rep actually found me on facebook from easyloungin and both wanted to talk to me about getting rome in the shop and also sending me some demo gear to get my feedback.  he wanted to send me the new agent rocker and 390 bosses, but after really checking out the rome line i just decided i would buy the agent rocker, so now hes just sending me the bindings.  anyway, heres what he said...

"I'm still going to send you a pair of the 390 Boss bindings though as I really want to get your feedback on them. I think they are as bombproof as Unions but have much more adjustability at a lightweight and often pricepoint... I know pretty big statement but I think the bindings can back up that claim."

unions are plenty adjustable for me but 390s look like they have a slight edge over unions in that department, if it matters to anyone.  mostly from what i can see, the highback and ankle strap are independent.  i dont know if you can move the ankle strap up and down the baseplate like with burton, but i guess id be stoked on that.  i prefer to rock ankle straps on the higher position, but i havent felt anything lacking with union without that adjustability.

besides just being excited to try a new binding from a brand ive never tried at all, im stoked to feel their ankle strap.  a lot of people rave about them.

also interested in the canted footbeds cause ive never tried those either.
IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 10:14pm
390 ankle strap = incredibly comfy. 
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 10:22pm
the main pain ive had with boots in the past has been over the top of my foot up toward the ankle.. never was sure what it was.  this past season when i got nike boots i realized it was mostly burton boots.. i stopped getting that pain altogether.  now the only pain i got was from having tight ankle straps all day long riding groomers, where youre getting more resistance i guess, as opposed to riding pow where theres so much give that your bindings arent tugging on your boots as much, if that makes sense.

i like the newer union ankle straps but i think the older, wider ones are more to my liking.  ive had them before, but only with burton boots.. rode them once late april this year with my nikes but it was only one run.  we'll see this year i guess.

im wondering how much of a difference i might feel with the 390 strap.
Local
Local

Quote CheckOnTrips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 10:25pm
Yea the 390 ankle strap is a huge selling point for me.  I havent tried them either but i can see from the pictures that they are cushy as hell.  The adjustability is a plus too but to be honest, ive never had issues with other bindings adjustability so it might be unnecessary for me.

Im rockin 32 Lashed boots at the moment and the toe box appears that it would fit the Force strap just fine.  Obviously i wouldnt know until i tried them out though.

The Force high backs are really what im interested in.  Looks like one of the best on the market.

Thanks for the input.
IceCoast View Drop Down
Local
Local
Airblaster!

Quote IceCoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 10:26pm
390 strap is softer feeling than the force strap, by hand at least. Cant say i can notice the difference riding...

Did the contact strap get an upgrade for next year?

Local
Local

Quote CheckOnTrips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 10:35pm
Also, ive never been one to buy a product based on looks...ever.  But the new colors offered in the Forces are pretty rad.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2010 at 11:04pm
the contact straps got a small change from 09 to 2010, but i think theyre the same for 2011.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2010 at 12:21am
now the targa strap looks cooomfy.  fatty.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2010 at 1:49am
Every time this page loads now it's asking me for a username and password because of that Targa picture above that's from the Rome site. 

Anybody else?

"The server images.romesnowboards.com at Members Area requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection)."
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Me and the wifey at stowe

Quote azn_dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2010 at 1:50am
getting the exact same thing, though refreshing it does make the login go away...weird.

'10 Forces - '10 TRS - '10 Rulers '09 Blunt - '09 Freestyles - '09 Motos
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2010 at 1:56am
Originally posted by bataleon155

that piece of plastic on the inverter straps is just to hold the ratchet in place, you can simply pull it out of the hole and take out the ratchet. i believe i came across similar piece on one of my binding (forgot which one, have too many of them).

Nice.  Gonna have to look into this a little more.  Thanks.
ecumike View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ecumike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2010 at 1:57am
Someone needs to learn to use the internet.  You can't link to an image from a page that requires authentication.
Local
Local
Trollin' Ain't Easy

Quote Krazylegz1485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2010 at 1:59am
Originally posted by spenser

and the inverter/white forces.  i thought they were rad, but i always go back to mellow colors.  got them from a friend for $30

That's easily the best deal on bindings EVER.  Lucky bastard.  (Zoe, too)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>