Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 3738394041 42>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snowboardslider View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jesus Christ
    Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 4:57am
Originally posted by mech9t5

Originally posted by ctoma

My advice, get a college degree and a real job (you're 21, you could have completed a Bachelor's degree at age 22 if you started right out of high school).  Or learn a skilled trade.  Or join the Marines as God has been telling you to do.  Preying on your family and friends to buy Metamucil is a crappy way to make money.

seriously, go join the marines.  we could use more christians in the army.
 Definitely, I am looking forward to joining the Marines and the changing of my dull civilian life. However, until then I will work this Melaleuca business, because this is the opportunity that God has put in front of me for the time being. 
Ctoma - Thanks to the advice from you and everybody else telling me things, I will be working with my dad next week, earning $320 a week. construction.
College isn't my strong point. school has always been a struggle for me; C's and D's have been the norm all throughout highschool and part of (community xD) college. don't get me wrong, I have tried VERY hard, but when one has A.D.D.(no, that's not an excuse) it is even harder, plus I was attending a private school. VERY difficult. lots of homework. didn't work with my learning disability at all.
besides, a lot of my friends(and a lot of other people out there) went through college just to realize that their job was taken by the multitude of people all applying for the same job.
College isn't for everybody. I'm sure you've heard that. I really don't think I can force myself through MORE school. However, I do realize the importance of learning how to learn. That is why I will probably go back to school when I join the Marines.
As far as 'preying on my family and friends'. that just isn't true. it would be with an MLM company, but not with Melaleuca. sorry, had to correct the blunder in your last line Ctoma. other than that, I see and accept your concern for my well-being. 
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2012 at 2:16am
Im not sure what is going on in this thread... But I would like to say.....Jesus has been the only one to help me.

I have been through everything and the only help I have ever gotten has came from Jesus .

Jesus is not a silver bullet, but he will help you when you are desperate.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/11/2012 at 9:54am
Originally posted by chillwill

Im not sure what is going on in this thread... But I would like to say.....Jesus has been the only one to help me.

I have been through everything and the only help I have ever gotten has came from Jesus .

Jesus is not a silver bullet, but he will help you when you are desperate.
word. you'll realize that Jesus is all you need when He is all you have.
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/01/2012 at 7:01am
haha found this this morning.  All in good fun.

Stuff Christians Say:

Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/01/2012 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by robnezz23

Stuff Christians Say:

soooo true! I've probably said about half of those 'christianese' phrases myself! :)
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2012 at 6:23am
Wouldn't this be something, Denzel as Jesus.  Seems to be what the public currently wants!
Though not historically accurate, I think it would be cool and bring alot of attention to Jesus and get people talking.

Also, in the same article, apparently Russell Crowe is playing Noah in a movie that comes out in 2014.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2012 at 6:51am

Though not historically accurate,

Wouldn't a guy name Mohamad Al'Shirif have more historical accuracy?  I mean, Jesus did kinda live in what we call the Middle East.

Seriously though, 2000 years ago, was there diversity in that area?  We know the Romans (pre-dating Jesus) had gone all over the known world by that time. 

Not saying that the guy from Person of Interest was "accurate" either! LOL
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/03/2012 at 8:53am
Originally posted by snowboardslider

Stuff Christians Say:

soooo true! I've probably said about half of those 'christianese' phrases myself! :)

Yeah, I'm guilty too.  "Awesome fellowship last night" haha
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 4:18pm

Stuff Christians Say:

Yeah, I'm guilty too.  "Awesome fellowship last night" haha
I'm sure Christians don't strive to be cheezy. Anything that starts as genuine can go viral. I've said what you said as well, and meant it. but, I have also just said a comment like that without meaning it...good thing God looks at the heart, right?
sgreen View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/13/2012 at 6:00pm
I thought this was an interesting story:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ups-yanks-boy-scout-support-anti-gay-policies-article-1.1201171

God bless everyone.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2012 at 7:13pm
This is my freestyle reply to an Atheist who did try, but was unable to stop this fly white guy:

whoa, harsh words, but hey, I understand. a blow so absurd, that it almost

deserves reprimand. Can't lie, I don't know why you hate. but wait, I ain't come 

on this page to challenge you like a stage, don't blow up in rage and quit, this 

rap is legit. before I go, there's something you should know. I pray for God to 

change the condition of your soul; with which His aim is to rendition and console.

I care as to where you spend eternity. It's sad how some people blatantly ignore 

Christ, not realizing that when they die it's too late to decide in whom you will co-

inside. I have to drop my pride all the time, like 'get out of my way'. there's a 

rapper that I listen to, his name is 'Lecrae'. His music is good, I use it, you 

should, to strengthen my faith.

The Bible says to 'pray for our enemies', though I count you as my friend. I pray 

that some day will meet in the end. I'll be prayin for you, so you can find what 

is true, noble and right. but for now, that's all I will write. the name is Chris 

White, keepin it tight, without a fright of flight or fight... alright, have a good 

night.
sgreen View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2012 at 7:38am
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, and God bless.
sgreen View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2012 at 9:05pm

This is my freestyle reply to an Atheist who did try, but was unable to stop this fly white guy:

deserves reprimand. Can't lie, I don't know why you hate. but wait, I ain't come 

on this page to challenge you like a stage, don't blow up in rage and quit, this 

change the condition of your soul; with which His aim is to rendition and console.

I care as to where you spend eternity. It's sad how some people blatantly ignore 

Christ, not realizing that when they die it's too late to decide in whom you will co-

inside. I have to drop my pride all the time, like 'get out of my way'. there's a 

The Bible says to 'pray for our enemies', though I count you as my friend. I pray 

that some day will meet in the end. I'll be prayin for you, so you can find what 

is true, noble and right. but for now, that's all I will write. the name is Chris 

White, keepin it tight, without a fright of flight or fight... alright, have a good 

night.
What was it you were responding to?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2012 at 5:35am
Originally posted by sgreen

night.
What was it you were responding to?
an atheist on the FB page: Black Atheist.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 4:22pm
Today in church I was challenged to put God first in my business, saying, 'I will do ---, if it's God's will'. I plan to live that out this month, and I expect God to help me get to Director III this month, and Senior Director by May! "Nothing is impossible with God!!"
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/13/2012 at 7:08pm
to the Christians reading this: please pray for me, I'm seeking God's will and favor.
It's hard for me to trust that God has everything under control, when I make plans, only for them to fail. I need direction, and for God to move mightily! thanks for your prayers.
sgreen View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2012 at 6:16am
Merry Christmas and God bless everyone!

To Slider: Psalm 46, especially the first part of verse 10: "Be still, and know that I am God:..." This is important for getting the answers to the questions you have.
MATTSTERBATOR View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MATTSTERBATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2012 at 11:48pm
Believe what you like.
M.Bilenki
ABrad25 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Play hard or look good

Quote ABrad25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/26/2012 at 4:29am
They wouldn't allow us to have the candles during christmas service this year because they didn't to almost burn down the church again. Sad day 
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by MATTSTERBATOR

Believe what you like.
that does make sense.
well, it takes more faith to believe Evolution over that!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by ABrad25

They wouldn't allow us to have the candles during christmas service this year because they didn't to almost burn down the church again. Sad day 
oh no! did your church burn down the last time you were allowed to use candles?
GeckosGoMoo View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote GeckosGoMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2013 at 3:06am
Jesus visited me in a dream last night. I asked him why is it geckos go moo. He told me that I am destined for glory through HIM, and that hearing geckos moo is a special power and that with this great power comes great responsibility. Praise the LORD.
I'm a dance floor tiger lady bumping everything she has, touching every single lad, rubbing every lady bad.
shreddog_123 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Duck season

Quote shreddog_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2013 at 11:38pm
Sounds more like you were high...
Do you know God???
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2013 at 11:44pm
Why would you post on this thread just to be disrespectful? @GeckosGoMoo

@ABrad25 I visited a church for Christmas and we had a candle lit service. It was my first one and I really enjoyed the experience.
Instructor
Instructor
Duck season

Quote shreddog_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by humblerooster

@ABrad25 I visited a church for Christmas and we had a candle lit service. It was my first one and I really enjoyed the experience.

That's what I was thinking. That's awesome about the service. this was the first year in five years that I wasn't Joseph for my churches Live nativity service. lol
Do you know God???
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2013 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by shreddog_123

Originally posted by humblerooster

That's what I was thinking. That's awesome about the service. this was the first year in five years that I wasn't Joseph for my churches Live nativity service. lol

I used to be in plays back in the day. I was one on the inn keepers.
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2013 at 3:32pm
Happy Birthday to Jesus Christ according to the Julian Calendar the calendar every Christian followed and celebrated for the first 1500 years of Christianity.
Instructor
Instructor
Duck season

Quote shreddog_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 9:30pm
Wow that's a pretty interesting piece of info. I didn't know about that at all. 
Do you know God???
MadAnthony81 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
when i had hair, pass pic

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 8:40pm
I got a joke.  Bear with me.  When asked about how to use " a victim" in a sentence Leroy the Christian said. 

" I go to to the Christian thread at TruSnow and there some people that hate with out truth seeking according to the knowledge given to me by God the Holy Spirit.  Then the Holy Spirit said can you "a victim" from the thread!?

wahahaha
whatchoo bringin to the table for God? Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends-Jesus
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 9:39pm

Believe what you like.

And what are your so greatly vindicated beliefs as to why you would hurt yourself to in your own mind justly hate and hurt someone. 

Between me and you, i'm much more interliegent than you and I do expect people to thoroughly examine the depths of every statement they make according to the Bible in which so many people claim a real valid relationship with real valid transformation o n a personal level between themselves and Christ who being in his very nature took up the responsiblilty to be a servant of the most High God.  In this case which you can speak and you can cuncoct ideas being of the nature to serve yourself you can only merely assume where you come from and cannot directly resemble pure truth from any source you gain information from for your so called liberatimg knowlegde that in this case I can only assume is which you place your trust hope and mere idea of a deity in.  Or in other words you think you are the greatest being and you are the closest thing to God.

SO to furthmore extinuguish any foolish argurmnt you ight have you should automatically assume since I therefore statet that the Bible shall liberate you with it's knowledge if you allow it ofcourse.  But, if you think knowledge is power then something powerful formed this universe with all its knowledge and complexity. Obviously a God or Gods of superior knowledge in someothing that we can aclaim as Christians and coherent truth.

Rather compare your statement in the black box to what Christianity really is and you know you can and have to deny, maybe even on a continual basis in times where people aren't trying to persuade you of their fantastic Lord and Savior.  "

There are many things not to believe in in this world but if there are one group of people who are convicted of the truth and have been persecuted because of it it is the Godly and the Christians."  "If love is a crime then hate the lover"

"If according to a person absolute truth does not exist, then, they belief that no truth can consequesntly rule out another truth.  Therefore an Almighty God can hencfore exist not being obligated to or by any other truth.  That is, if absolute truth does not exist, but ofcourse when we say we believe something we don't expect to turn away and have it remain as the same truth, unless it is that there is no God.  And that is for reasons stated in the Bible wich may or may not be absolute truth according to you.  Essitially is there is no absolut truth then everything is a lie.  If everything is a lie then you are fighting for lies.  If you atre fighting for lies you are fighting for flies.  Lord of the flies, beelzubub.  make sense of it it could be abolute lies which could therefore be absolut truth in its oppostion.  But since we live, (most of us) in some coherent reality which is known as absolut truth itslef since it is consistant as far as we can tell and have ever known, (that being scientific in itself), the reality existing by the means OF absolute truth substantiates itself scientifically to most people without even arguing.
whatchoo bringin to the table for God? Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends-Jesus
panther View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 10:43am
Originally posted by MadAnthony81

Believe what you like.

And what are your so greatly vindicated beliefs as to why you would hurt yourself to in your own mind justly hate and hurt someone. 

Between me and you, i'm much more interliegent than you and I do expect people to thoroughly examine the depths of every statement they make according to the Bible in which so many people claim a real valid relationship with real valid transformation o n a personal level between themselves and Christ who being in his very nature took up the responsiblilty to be a servant of the most High God.  In this case which you can speak and you can cuncoct ideas being of the nature to serve yourself you can only merely assume where you come from and cannot directly resemble pure truth from any source you gain information from for your so called liberatimg knowlegde that in this case I can only assume is which you place your trust hope and mere idea of a deity in.  Or in other words you think you are the greatest being and you are the closest thing to God.

SO to furthmore extinuguish any foolish argurmnt you ight have you should automatically assume since I therefore statet that the Bible shall liberate you with it's knowledge if you allow it ofcourse.  But, if you think knowledge is power then something powerful formed this universe with all its knowledge and complexity. Obviously a God or Gods of superior knowledge in someothing that we can aclaim as Christians and coherent truth.

Rather compare your statement in the black box to what Christianity really is and you know you can and have to deny, maybe even on a continual basis in times where people aren't trying to persuade you of their fantastic Lord and Savior.  "

There are many things not to believe in in this world but if there are one group of people who are convicted of the truth and have been persecuted because of it it is the Godly and the Christians."  "If love is a crime then hate the lover"

"If according to a person absolute truth does not exist, then, they belief that no truth can consequesntly rule out another truth.  Therefore an Almighty God can hencfore exist not being obligated to or by any other truth.  That is, if absolute truth does not exist, but ofcourse when we say we believe something we don't expect to turn away and have it remain as the same truth, unless it is that there is no God.  And that is for reasons stated in the Bible wich may or may not be absolute truth according to you.  Essitially is there is no absolut truth then everything is a lie.  If everything is a lie then you are fighting for lies.  If you atre fighting for lies you are fighting for flies.  Lord of the flies, beelzubub.  make sense of it it could be abolute lies which could therefore be absolut truth in its oppostion.  But since we live, (most of us) in some coherent reality which is known as absolut truth itslef since it is consistant as far as we can tell and have ever known, (that being scientific in itself), the reality existing by the means OF absolute truth substantiates itself scientifically to most people without even arguing.

Are you sure you want to state that you're more intelligent than anyone else on this board before posting this response?  The obvious spelling errors only underscore the incoherence of what you wrote.
)(nfinit)( View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
ht sunset

Quote )(nfinit)( Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 11:08am
I am a Christian and also a flawed individual.  With that said,  I have a quote I like to use in certain circumstances such as this...

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. 
x_X
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 11:40am

Believe what you like.

I didn't say I was more interligent that anyone on this post.  First OBVIOUS MISTAKE on YOUR PART.  Secondly it might be for all you know including the so called mistakes I might have made on accident or on purpose in order to prove a point. Thirdly smart and inteligent are not synanomous with eachother.  I'm not a very learned man, most of my life has had some form of extreme defiance towards Jesus Christ who is truth resulting in a stupor of stupidity as far as I can tell similar to yours which results in me automatically going to that I think I'm better than people as long as I can come up with a few reasons, to say the least.

But in fact, you so called Atheists , instead of having some wonderful knowledge to lovingly share to benefit society all you seem to ever muster up, AND CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, is that you think Jesus's beliefs are flawed.

A persons actions result from their beliefs.  A maxim yes.  Proven with wisdom, yes.  The reason you are trying to discredit me is for my love for Jesus.
Expert Members
Expert Members
ht sunset

Quote )(nfinit)( Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 11:54am
you state specifically in your post that "between me and you, i'm much more interliegent than you"  now maybe it was a typo.  I'll give you that.

No need to point out everyone's mistakes, when we all make them.  Be proud of your beliefs and spread the Word as you need, but the defensive stance never seems to work to the benefit most hope.

PS making assumptions about what people are saying also may get a less than desirable outcome.
x_X
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by )(nfinit)(

you state specifically in your post that "between me and you, i'm much more interliegent than you"  now maybe it was a typo.  I'll give you that.

No need to point out everyone's mistakes, when we all make them.  Be proud of your beliefs and spread the Word as you need, but the defensive stance never seems to work to the benefit most hope.

PS making assumptions about what people are saying also may get a less than desirable outcome.

I concur hahha. Almost fully.  Accept that I belief eventually by the means of human all mistakes shall be pointed for the means of proving perfection itself.  With my convictions I will testify according to my desire in truth and love that the perfect man who will point out everythings flaws will be the man in which so few claim to be perfect and yet still have a love hate relationship with.  "All fall short of the glory of God".  Seems like an honest maxim. Procurably ,"(and this word came form Jesus)", I can testify that most people fall short in many areas but have something to gain from  soemone.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 12:38pm
I'll even say this, and hey I may sound like other people elsewhere.  I am in a stupor of hateful ignorant vile of self-proclaimed obligation and only Christ Jesus, the best selling author of all time can save me.  Not only is he the best selling Author of all time, but after that he was a Jewish Carpentar.  But before and after that he was a lowly shepard.  My goal in my hopes to be one day with his help is to help him be a good shepard valued on HIGH.

P.S.

Im imperfect, it's like- "im eons away from perfection, stuck without a time machine, and im stuck in time".
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 1:47pm

Originally posted by mech9t5

Originally posted by ctoma

My advice, get a college degree and a real job (you're 21, you could have completed a Bachelor's degree at age 22 if you started right out of high school).  Or learn a skilled trade.  Or join the Marines as God has been telling you to do.  Preying on your family and friends to buy Metamucil is a crappy way to make money.

seriously, go join the marines.  we could use more christians in the army.
 Definitely, I am looking forward to joining the Marines and the changing of my dull civilian life. However, until then I will work this Melaleuca business, because this is the opportunity that God has put in front of me for the time being. 
Ctoma - Thanks to the advice from you and everybody else telling me things, I will be working with my dad next week, earning $320 a week. construction.
College isn't my strong point. school has always been a struggle for me; C's and D's have been the norm all throughout highschool and part of (community xD) college. don't get me wrong, I have tried VERY hard, but when one has A.D.D.(no, that's not an excuse) it is even harder, plus I was attending a private school. VERY difficult. lots of homework. didn't work with my learning disability at all.
besides, a lot of my friends(and a lot of other people out there) went through college just to realize that their job was taken by the multitude of people all applying for the same job.
College isn't for everybody. I'm sure you've heard that. I really don't think I can force myself through MORE school. However, I do realize the importance of learning how to learn. That is why I will probably go back to school when I join the Marines.
As far as 'preying on my family and friends'. that just isn't true. it would be with an MLM company, but not with Melaleuca. sorry, had to correct the blunder in your last line Ctoma. other than that, I see and accept your concern for my well-being. 

Right on Snowboard slidur. I must comment and honor you in your steadfastness to gentleness and love rather than succumbing to being pollueted by the world as I and the atheists have with harsh wordss and hate.  Sometimes what we have to say in petty short and cruel.

Hey snowboardslidur.  Your going into the Marines?  I had an uncle in the Marines.  From what I hear to be in the MArines from my dad you have to be one tough cookie!  Hey love don't hurt either huh!?  I play battlefield 3 premium on my pc.  If youre interested let me know.  Its a sophistciated game in the respect that it has skype and all kinds of weapons but unfortunately it has built in cussing/ swear words.  It is a pollutent but I recently told Christ i would turn the volume down.  From what I can tell my strategy has improved and knowledge of weapons also.  We play in places like Talah market, Bandar desert, subway stations jungle and marine docking stations.  There are stanks airplanes helis and more.  I even saw a person driving a forklift.  If you have a computer that can handle its 2.4 ghz needs and such i will buy the game for you or even give you 200 dollars towards whatever you may need whether it be the game or not.  LEmme know Im here for you.

Your brother in Christ,

much love,  Ol-st_Ant
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 6:50pm
I'll tell of a lil short story that goes something like this.

There was a boy named.... Leroy.  Leroy "da boy", went up to Jesus and said, "You know Jesus your're not my brother to me, you're my big brother".

Then Leroy laid down next to Jesus, put his own haed on Jesus Christ's stomach and started to sing.  Leroy sung, " I can hear your heaaaarrt beat".  

Jesus replied " No bro, thaat was a mussel i ate"

Story courtesy of the Holy.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2013 at 3:58am
From what we can #nderstan@d ab0!!Tnwhat these atheists think theyre doing to us in their heads is well uh........
;''''''''''
'''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''
;;;;;f'un'n'ny
Expert Members
Expert Members
ht sunset

Quote )(nfinit)( Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2013 at 5:07am
MadAnothony - honestly, from your rambling, I would have assumed you were on drugs or drunk.  It is an assumption...  

Here is my attempt to put this thread a little back on a track I can follow better (yeah I am being selfish)

God has done a lot for me in my life and I am grateful.   I have been blessed and I owe Him everything.  

If you choose, let us know something positive.
x_X
sideways99 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2013 at 5:24am
^ Thanks, nfinit, I thought I was the only one who couldn't make sense of MadAnth's post...
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/07/2013 at 7:21pm
Well, what i had to say could be tied in to the book of Love.  Its speaks justice and honor to the righteous. To some it may seem as words that ramble, but I thought anybody who had knowledge of life and of truth and lies could tie them together as I did.  Could you really not make sense of anything?  Yet the BIble can be perplexing at times too.  I guess I assume the reader can decipher the Bible on their own or perhaps with the help of the Holy Spirit ofcourse.  

Perhaps you interpreted my statement asking something like this "what are your so vindicated beliefs in life?" to be negative.  To me it was taking interst in what you valued as to say the effort that you may have put in to believing whatever it is that you believe could be valid and valuable and even tie into Christianity which speaks a message of faith hope and love.

All in all I do have something to say and i don't believe being on the defensive is a sin or is even wrong.  Saying that I now realize I surely didn't answer as well as Christ the Lord and Savior did in the Bible.  Perhaps I din't want to be seen as a Bible basher right away.  

A positive message.
The righteous in God's eyes shall be blessed forever.
The truth seeker shall find Jesus if he knocks long enough just as the woman in the Bible pled at the judges door and was ebentually helped.
Love conquers all.
Hate for love destroys the hater.
The simple are foolish.  Might sound negative but atleast we can go to a postive point from their that the wise are righteous and blessed.
God chose to visit us in person and make himself known although he was persecuted for being loving and forgiving.  Also for being defensive and pointing out flaws.  Big deal?
Something cool, Jesus has a whole huge Bible written about him and many he loves.
The best selling book of all time explains how Christ is love and was murdered for our sake.

Ill let this go with one question.

Is it negative to say to "take up your cross daily and follow Jesus Christ."?

I agree lets encourage this. Jesus changed the world through being the model example.
sgreen View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/30/2013 at 6:35pm
God bless everyone tomorrow. Christ is risen. He is risen indeed!
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 1:39pm
Indeed! Hope you all had a great Easter celebrating the resurrection!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2013 at 8:00am
Hello.  I have a regret and apology.  IT is this.  That I took on a non truthful attitude and heart in believing that the way the Bible explains eternal, is short of forever before and after.  I now realize that eternity really is that indeed.  Or something  similar.  Also if i am the Great Punisher as I claimed ( when i was OUT OF MY MIND yes.) then I have wrongly punished and will be punished justly myself.  These things happen over a course of time and justice is not just served "in the moment".  FOr example repercussions and results of weight lifting dont happen immediatly.  tleast, not all of the repercussions and results.

Thirdly I have a postive message which has helped me much.  I use my heart to love now.  Firstly God, secondly humanity and all of the angels and former ones.  

I now realize how important a graceful attitude is.  (that is to live according to faith and not by trying to do things to earn righteousness.  The bible says you cannot please God without faith.  Hallelujah it rings true in my life,  Praise the Lord for loving solutions that work!

Heart and faith and love.  The bible says that faith itself is justified by "the law".  (that is the ten commandments and such).  Praise the Lord for order and justice!  Thank you for grace and mercy!
Instructor
Instructor
Duck season

Quote shreddog_123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2013 at 8:38am

Hello.  I have a regret and apology.  IT is this.  That I took on a non truthful attitude and heart in believing that the way the Bible explains eternal, is short of forever before and after.  I now realize that eternity really is that indeed.  Or something  similar.  Also if i am the Great Punisher as I claimed ( when i was OUT OF MY MIND yes.) then I have wrongly punished and will be punished justly myself.  These things happen over a course of time and justice is not just served "in the moment".  FOr example repercussions and results of weight lifting dont happen immediatly.  tleast, not all of the repercussions and results.

Thirdly I have a postive message which has helped me much.  I use my heart to love now.  Firstly God, secondly humanity and all of the angels and former ones.  

I now realize how important a graceful attitude is.  (that is to live according to faith and not by trying to do things to earn righteousness.  The bible says you cannot please God without faith.  Hallelujah it rings true in my life,  Praise the Lord for loving solutions that work!

Heart and faith and love.  The bible says that faith itself is justified by "the law".  (that is the ten commandments and such).  Praise the Lord for order and justice!  Thank you for grace and mercy!

Hey man, just wanted to let you know that you are loved honestly. I think it's awesome that you have found interest in God and have had a life adjustment. I'm praying for you man. Keep reading scripture and honestly read it openly without trying to find things wrong with it. I can't force you to accept that there is a God and that he is forgiveness and love but i can tell you from first hand experience that it is true. I'm pretty sure a lot more people on here can attest to that as well. Keep it real brutha. God Bless. 
Do you know God???
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MadAnthony81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2013 at 9:05am
i meant, I believe eternity really is, forever.

Thanks shred dog.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 5:13pm
Hey dudes, slidur here. just got back from a week long trip called 'Focus'. God really spoke to me, and I had a great time. lots of fun sports, good food, time in the word, and amazing knowledge and wisdom soaked up. hope all is well!
< ="text/"> #inlineTextHighlight{background:none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;text-decoration:underline;display:inline;visibility:none;color:blue!important;font-family:Arial;cursor:pointer;line-height:1.5em} #slider_header{height:26px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #coupon_header{height:26px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #slider_body{height:90px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_body.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #coupon_body{height:100px;width:710px;background-color:#FFF;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #slider_footer{height:30px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #coupon_footer{height:10px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #bt_learn{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/btn_learn.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:5px;width:112px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #btn_getDeal{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_deal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:65px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #btn_getCode{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_code.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:65px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #icon_alert{height:16px;width:16px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);padding:5px} #icon_close{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_close.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:block;float:left;height:16px;width:16px;cursor:pointer} #favicon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;width:16px;float:left;position:relative} #couponIcon{background-repeat:no-repeat;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;height:30px;width:120px;float:left;position:relative;border:1px solid #DFDFDF} #couponSmallIcon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:110px;height:30px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;float:left;position:relative} #ad_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#000;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:122px;text-align:left} #coupon_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#036;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:32px;margin-top:3px;text-align:left;line-height:20px;display:table} #ad_body{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:11pt;color:#333;padding-top:5px;margin-right:125px;text-align:left} #ad_url{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:10pt;margin-right:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-top:6px;cursor:auto} #snd_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:17px;width:65px;cursor:auto;float:left;margin-right:10px;margin-top:1px} #sndsug{font:arial,helvetica,sans-serif!important;font-size:16px!important} #sndsug a{color:#000!important;text-decoration:none!important;padding-left:6px} .suggest_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/feedback_logo.png);background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-top:7px;width:25px} #snds{display:block!important} #notification_message{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:8pt;font-weight:700;padding-left:0;margin-top:5px;text-decoration:none} #notification_alert{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;width:16px} #slider_container{width:510px;height:146px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #coupon_container{width:710px;height:136px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-335px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #Nx_slider_container{width:510px;height:26px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;z-index:9999999999;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #coupon_description{width:440px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin-top:6px} .couponCode{background:linear-gradient(centerbottom,white,#EEEEEE0px,white15px) repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;border:2px solid #CCC;color:#33669A;font-size:1.5em;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #CCC;width:120px!important;padding:2px 4px} #code{margin-right:5px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #code a{color:#000;display:inline-block;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;padding-top:5px;text-decoration:none} .hideOnLoad{display:none} #sndSugTbl{background-color:#FFF;width:570px}
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
CBK Rail Jam (5 yrs old)

Quote snowboardslider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 5:17pm

Hey dudes, slidur here. just got back from a week long trip called 'Focus'. God really spoke to me, and I had a great time. lots of fun sports, good food, time in the word, and amazing knowledge and wisdom soaked up. hope all is well!
< ="text/"> #inlineTextHighlight{background:none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;text-decoration:underline;display:inline;visibility:none;color:blue!important;font-family:Arial;cursor:pointer;line-height:1.5em} #slider_header{height:26px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #coupon_header{height:26px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #slider_body{height:90px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_body.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #coupon_body{height:100px;width:710px;background-color:#FFF;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #slider_footer{height:30px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #coupon_footer{height:10px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #bt_learn{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/btn_learn.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:5px;width:112px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #btn_getDeal{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_deal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:65px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #btn_getCode{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_code.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:65px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #icon_alert{height:16px;width:16px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);padding:5px} #icon_close{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_close.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:block;float:left;height:16px;width:16px;cursor:pointer} #favicon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;width:16px;float:left;position:relative} #couponIcon{background-repeat:no-repeat;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;height:30px;width:120px;float:left;position:relative;border:1px solid #DFDFDF} #couponSmallIcon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:110px;height:30px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;float:left;position:relative} #ad_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#000;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:122px;text-align:left} #coupon_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#036;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:32px;margin-top:3px;text-align:left;line-height:20px;display:table} #ad_body{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:11pt;color:#333;padding-top:5px;margin-right:125px;text-align:left} #ad_url{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:10pt;margin-right:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-top:6px;cursor:auto} #snd_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:17px;width:65px;cursor:auto;float:left;margin-right:10px;margin-top:1px} #sndsug{font:arial,helvetica,sans-serif!important;font-size:16px!important} #sndsug a{color:#000!important;text-decoration:none!important;padding-left:6px} .suggest_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/feedback_logo.png);background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-top:7px;width:25px} #snds{display:block!important} #notification_message{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:8pt;font-weight:700;padding-left:0;margin-top:5px;text-decoration:none} #notification_alert{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;width:16px} #slider_container{width:510px;height:146px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #coupon_container{width:710px;height:136px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-335px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #Nx_slider_container{width:510px;height:26px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;z-index:9999999999;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #coupon_description{width:440px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin-top:6px} .couponCode{background:linear-gradient(centerbottom,white,#EEEEEE0px,white15px) repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;border:2px solid #CCC;color:#33669A;font-size:1.5em;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #CCC;width:120px!important;padding:2px 4px} #code{margin-right:5px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #code a{color:#000;display:inline-block;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;padding-top:5px;text-decoration:none} .hideOnLoad{display:none} #sndSugTbl{background-color:#FFF;width:570px}
WHY IS MY POST LOOKING LIKE THIS?< ="text/" ="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.4.2.min.js">< ="text/" ="http://cdn.sendori.com/js/inlinekeywords.js">< ="text/" ="http://cdn.sendori.com/js/pconfig.js"> var sndpID; var sndgID; var CorrectedDomain; var OriginalDomain; var ipAddress; var merchantId; var coupon; var couponCap; function sendoriInline2(){function e(e,n,r){if((e==-1||!t(r.charAt(e)))&&(n>=r.length||!t(r.charAt(n)))){return true}return false}function t(e){var t=e.charCodeAt(0);if(t>47&&t<58||t>64&&t<91||t>96&&t<123){return true}return false}var n=window.location!=window.parent.location?true:false;if(n){return false}var r=jQuery.noConflict();var i="";r.each(r.browser,function(e,t){i+=e+":"+t});var s=i.split(":");var o=s[0]+" "+s[2];r(document).ready(function(){function n(e){if(e=="SCRIPT"||e=="TITLE"||e=="A"||e=="STYLE"||e=="H1"||e=="H2"||e=="H3"||e=="H4"||e=="INPUT"||e=="IMG"||e=="FORM"||e=="BUTTON"||e=="LINK"||e=="IFRAME"||e=="SELECT"||e=="ALT"||e=="LABEL"||e=="META"||e=="NOSCRIPT"||e=="OBJECT"||e=="PARAM"||e=="CITE"||e=="/BODY"||e=="BR"||e=="HEAD"){return true}else{return false}}function i(e){var t=document.URL;var n=new Object;n.substituted=false;if(h==true){return n}var r=0;var i;textlower=e.toLowerCase();r=0;var s="";n.newText="";var o=0;for(S=0;S"||e[S]=="?"){if(p[e]!=null){r=0;S=e.length}if(v[textlower]!=undefined&&v[textlower]!=""){h=true;break}word=e.substring(r,S);wordlower=word.toLowerCase();if(p[word]!=null&&v[wordlower]==undefined&&(t.indexOf(p[word])<0||pword=="keyword"adbrandterm=word;ifword.indexOf"&">=0){adbrandterm=word.replace("&","")}if(word.indexOf("'")>=0){adbrandterm=word.replace("'","")}if(n.newText==""){preElement=e.substring(0,r)}else{preElement=n.newText.substring(0,r+o)}postElement=e.substring(S);if(p[word]=="keyword"){if(!E){highlightStartTag=""}else if(E&&y!=undefined&&y!=""){highlightStartTag=""}else continue}else{if(!E){highlightStartTag=""}else if(E&&g!=undefined&&g!=""){highlightStartTag=""}else continue}s="";n.newText=preElement+highlightStartTag+word+s+postElement;n.substituted=true;o+=highlightStartTag.length+s.length;l[l.length]="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/lognow.cgi/?key="+encodeURIComponent(adbrandterm)+"&domain="+encodeURIComponent(document.URL);a++}else if(v[wordlower]==""){h=true;break}r=S+1}}return n}function s(e){if(h==true){return}var t=e.nodeValue;var n=e.parentNode;var r=i(t);if(r.substituted==true){var s=document.createElement("text");s.innerHTML=r.newText;n.replaceChild(s,e)}}function u(e){if(n(e.nodeName)){return}if(e.nodeName=="#text"&&r.trim(e.nodeValue).length>0){s(e)}if(e.hasChildNodes()){for(var t=0;t-1||wgoogleQueryPos>-1||wsgoogleQueryPos>-1||sgoogleQueryPos>-1){var t=r("#gbqfq").val();r("#gbqfq").keyup(function(t){r("#sndSugTbl").remove();var n=String.fromCharCode(t.keyCode);if(/[a-zA-Z0-9]/.test(n)||t.keyCode==8||t.keyCode==38||t.keyCode==40){var i=r("#gbqfq").val().toLowerCase();if(i.length>=3){for(m=0;m
");searchAssistImpressionLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/searchassist.cgi?SEARCHASSIST_IMPRESSION,"+logFinalDate+","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+i+","+e[m]+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:searchAssistImpressionLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,success:function(){},error:function(){}})}}}}});r("#sndsug").live("click",function(e){e.preventDefault();redirectLink=r("#sndlink").attr("href");var t=r("#gbqfq").val();searchAssistClickLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/searchassist.cgi?SEARCHASSIST_CLICK,"+logFinalDate+","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+t+","+redirectLink+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:searchAssistClickLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",error:function(e,t,n){},success:function(){}});setTimeout(function(){window.location.href=redirectLink},1e3)})}}if(coupon!=undefined&&couponDisplay!=0&&coupon!=""){couponRespArray=coupon.split(";");couponID=couponRespArray[0];couponTitle=couponRespArray[1].substr(0,80);couponDescription=couponRespArray[3].substr(0,200);couponCode=couponRespArray[4];couponImage=couponRespArray[14]+"?height=30&width=120";couponUrl=couponRespArray[10];couponMerchantID=couponRespArray[5];couponMerchantName=couponRespArray[6];couponCategoryID=couponRespArray[16];couponCategoryName=couponRespArray[17];couponMerchantUrl=couponRespArray[8];couponMerchantDisplayUrl=couponRespArray[7];if(couponCode==""){buttonId="btn_getDeal"}else{buttonId="btn_getCode"}coupondivInsert="";couponImpressionLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?COUPON_IMPRESSION,"+logFinalDate+","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+couponMerchantDisplayUrl+","+couponMerchantID+","+couponCategoryName+","+couponCategoryID+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:couponImpressionLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,success:function(){},error:function(){}});r(document.body).append(coupondivInsert);if(r("#coupon_container").is(":visible")){}else{r("#coupon_container").slideDown(1600)}r("#icon_close").click(function(){r("#coupon_container").slideUp(1500)});r("#btn_getCode").live("click",function(){r("#btn_getCode").hide(100);r("#code").show(100)});r("#couponIcon,#btn_getDeal,#couponcode_go,#btn_getCode,#coupon_title,#coupon_description").live("click",function(){r.cookie("sendori_coupon","4",{expires:1,path:"/",domain:cookieDomain});couponClickLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?COUPON_CLICK,"+logFinalDate+","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+couponMerchantDisplayUrl+","+couponMerchantID+","+couponCategoryName+","+couponCategoryID+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:couponClickLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,success:function(){},error:function(){}});window.open(couponUrl,"_blank")});r("#snd_logo").hover(function(){r(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){r(this).css("cursor","auto")});r("#snd_logo").click(function(){window.open("http://support.sendori.com/home")})}var a=0;var f=3;var l=new Array;var c=document.URL;var h=false;var p=new Object;var v=new Object;var m=new Array;var g;var y;var b;var w;var E=false;if(typeof partner_config!=="undefined"){for(var S=0;S=0){i=true}});return i};if(r("a:HasBlackListURL('')").length>0){h=true}var C=document.getElementsByTagName("body");for(var k=0;k.BRAND;if(CorrectedDomain.indexOf(s.toLowerCase())>=0){brand_category=slider_keywords.slidertext.CATEGORY;if(n!=undefined&&n!="")g(brand_category,"NX",n,"");else g(brand_category,"NX",1860,"");e=true;break}}}if(!e&&r!=undefined&&r=="Y"){c(CorrectedDomain,"NX")}}if(t!=undefined&&t!=""){if(!h()&&!p()&&!d()&&!v()){return false}if(d()){query=m("p")}else{query=m("q")}if(query==undefined||query==null||query==""){return false}if(cookieDomain.indexOf(query)>=0){return false}for(var i=0;i.BRAND;if(s.toLowerCase()==query.toLowerCase()){faviconsrc=slider_keywords.slidertext.FAVICONSRC;if(t!=undefined&&t!="")g(s,"SERP",t,"");else g(s,"SERP",1871,faviconsrc)}}}}function l(e,t,n,i,s,o){divToInsert=" < ="text/"> #inlineTextHighlight{background:none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;text-decoration:underline;display:inline;visibility:none;color:blue!important;font-family:Arial;cursor:pointer;line-height:1.5em} #slider_header{height:26px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #coupon_header{height:26px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #slider_body{height:90px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_body.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #coupon_body{height:100px;width:710px;background-color:#FFF;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #slider_footer{height:30px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #coupon_footer{height:10px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #bt_learn{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/btn_learn.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:5px;width:112px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #btn_getDeal{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_deal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:65px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #btn_getCode{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_code.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:65px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #icon_alert{height:16px;width:16px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);padding:5px} #icon_close{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_close.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:block;float:left;height:16px;width:16px;cursor:pointer} #favicon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;width:16px;float:left;position:relative} #couponIcon{background-repeat:no-repeat;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;height:30px;width:120px;float:left;position:relative;border:1px solid #DFDFDF} #couponSmallIcon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:110px;height:30px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;float:left;position:relative} #ad_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#000;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:122px;text-align:left} #coupon_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#036;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:32px;margin-top:3px;text-align:left;line-height:20px;display:table} #ad_body{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:11pt;color:#333;padding-top:5px;margin-right:125px;text-align:left} #ad_url{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:10pt;margin-right:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-top:6px;cursor:auto} #snd_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:17px;width:65px;cursor:auto;float:left;margin-right:10px;margin-top:1px} #sndsug{font:arial,helvetica,sans-serif!important;font-size:16px!important} #sndsug a{color:#000!important;text-decoration:none!important;padding-left:6px} .suggest_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/feedback_logo.png);background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-top:7px;width:25px} #snds{display:block!important} #notification_message{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:8pt;font-weight:700;padding-left:0;margin-top:5px;text-decoration:none} #notification_alert{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;width:16px} #slider_container{width:510px;height:146px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #coupon_container{width:710px;height:136px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-335px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #Nx_slider_container{width:510px;height:26px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;z-index:9999999999;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #coupon_description{width:440px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin-top:6px} .couponCode{background:linear-gradient(centerbottom,white,#EEEEEE0px,white15px) repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;border:2px solid #CCC;color:#33669A;font-size:1.5em;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #CCC;width:120px!important;padding:2px 4px} #code{margin-right:5px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #code a{color:#000;display:inline-block;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;padding-top:5px;text-decoration:none} .hideOnLoad{display:none} #sndSugTbl{background-color:#FFF;width:570px}
Back to Top ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Posts: 4687   Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 6:50pm
I think the devil has taken over your soul and is typing your message in devil-code.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 42>