TruSnow Member Points Program!!

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1234 11>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TruSnow Member Points Program!!
    Posted: Oct/27/2010 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by gsrrr

Did we really need you to repeat what frost said/type 15 minutes earlier?

I had loaded 20 tabs from email notifications and got to it later, apparently after I was beat to it. And sicne I can't delete my own posts there was nothing I could do. This forum doesn't let you know if other non-read replies were posted before you post.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
kingman756 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote kingman756 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2010 at 7:27pm
right on!! trusnow jus got sum brownie points!!! i like the way yall think. keep it up!
LuckyChris View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote LuckyChris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2010 at 7:34pm
Oh man I like how you guys set up the front page for when you're not logged in. It shows 30-40% and when you sign in, it changes to 30 - 50%. Makes it so you actually have to get into the site to earn that extra sale. The 2 point log in thing feels kind of weird though, even if it is only one extra point, it's just a log in. The extra point for helpful reviews is nice because the people that actually put the time in to inform others is good. I like being able to inform people at the store on what's better than something else and it makes their decision more informed and they lose less money from making a bad mistake the first time. Hoping to see more good work from the new management ;D
aserran0 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote aserran0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2010 at 7:36pm
wow sounds awesome. really liking it.
kingofkev View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kingofkev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2010 at 7:39pm
Yeah loving the points system!
mixmasterjgt View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mixmasterjgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2010 at 7:46pm
I like that the shopping points changed from 1 to 3, its about time.
supergnat View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote supergnat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2010 at 7:51pm
Wooo hooo new points system that gives more points! Sure win! =]
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2010 at 10:13pm
[lecture]
Understand this isnt a free for all though, doug said very specifically QUALITY reviews. So let me give you an idea of what this might mean and why we flag stuff:

- Make the reviews reviews meaningful to the product. "this is a burton deck, so you know its awesome!!!" is pretty terrible and tells you nothing at all about THAT particular product.

- Please also dont review items you havent yourself used. Its really lame. "My girlfriends sister has this and..." is a red flag. It doesnt mean youre guaranteed a flag, but its definitely much more likely than if it was a product you yourself used.

- On a similar theme, please dont review stuff you own but are yet to use ON THE HILL. I know youre enthused... actually im off to spam flag 2 of my reviews now i think about it :) GUILTY AS CHARGED!!! If ill do it to my reviews, you can bet ill do it to yours as well :)

- AND DEFINITELY do not review stuff you tried on in the shop. Its barking bloody mad. Its one step away from saying "i saw this on line... right here in fact while im reviewing it, and based on the picture, i am definitely thinking about buying it for sure!"

- Before you even attempt to submit a review, stop. Are you making the review to score points? You are doing it wrong. If you have something to say about a product, say it. If you have nothing to say but you want some points, please stay the hell away from the review section. Its not a vending machine, you dont insert your time and get 5 points. If you make crap reviews we WILL flag them and more than likely you will lose the ability to make reviews in the future. You dont want that, nor does trusnow, so only review stuff if you have something worth saying.

- If you think theres not much to say about a product, again, dont bother saying anything. It'll just likely result in a flag. "its a beanie, its wooly and kept my head warm. i like it, it has nice colors" is pretty much asking for it if im honest.

- Ive complained about the horrorscope reviews before (almost all of them are garbage), so i went to the indoor this time:

indoor fk

If you plan on writing reviews, please make them informative. With a deck there is a LOT to talk about, so a 2 sentence review seems a little weak. I mean if you can condense a lot of info into those two sentences, great! but usually its 2 sentences of vague statements that tells me you probably dont own the board, havent ridden it and are in fact just regurgitating things youve learned about it elsewhere (or worse, rewording reviews in the reviews section). I love particularly the catch from athousandmonkeys...

Please dont do that. Its kinda crappy. :)

Right, thats the negative. Now on a more positive note:

- Please make the review informative. Think about what YOU would want to know if you were buying a product online. There are a LOT of potential questions, the more you target your review towards addressing those questions, obviously the more chance it will be flagged for an extra point.

- As the people most likely to be scurrying through the reviews section, we will not only be flagging poor reviews, but im fairly certain we will also be flagging up the good ones. :)

- In that spirit i urge everyone to also find good reviews and single them out for praise. There is a review spam thread, hopefully we can see its inverse so as a community we can actually help encourage each other to write productive and useful reviews. A secondary effect is of course that people who are unsure, can see what makes a good review a good review.

Seriously, we want you to get your points. Its good for the business and every expert member has a vested interest in this community growing. We dont flag reviews just so we can show you who's in charge! We do it because want the info to be genuine and legit so that when someone orders stuff they can be confident they made a great choice because we all gave them solid info about their products. We do it because the review section is an essential part of the business and it MUST be seen to be legit in order to make anyone thinking of buying stuff that theyre getting quality first hand information.

In the end, its all a nice circle: You get your rewards, trusnow gets their customers and the customer gets the info they need to know theyre making a sound decision. Thats what everyone is aiming for, so please keep that in mind and try not to be the maggot in the apple :) [/lecture]
m00m
supergnat View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote supergnat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 12:36am
YEH !! what ippolite said !!
anyways. it says at the start of this post u get 5 points per review to a maximum of 15 points a day for reviews. for some reason i still have it as 3 points per review.. waddup trusnow?
Magicweed3 View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote Magicweed3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 1:53am
Also, any threads about points, why you are not getting them, complaining that your reviews or posts were marked as spam, or attempting to get the number of points increased will be locked as soon as possible.  The point system is a reward for being a good member of the community, not something to be abused. All questions regarding the point system should be directed to the customer service/faq area of the forum.

ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 2:22am
maybe we should have a spam flag complaint thread stickied there :)

m00m
kinglc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Sierra Crew

Quote kinglc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 2:27am
finally someone mention abt the review section. lots are useless info.

bgilboards View Drop Down
Educator
Educator
Catamount

Quote bgilboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 2:47am
Will the member discount still be available for new gear or will it only encompass a certain range of gear?

Also I'm curious to see if there may or may not be a chance to redeem oneself after you've been blocked?
bugsbunnymydad View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Quote bugsbunnymydad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 2:49am
Well it's not like I'm against more points for people but was it really necessary to increase the points for reviews? This seems like it will just encourage even more point spammers to get points.... But if you guys are going to be way more vigilant about bad reviews, have more staff, or a better flagging system in place, then I withdraw my complaint. Big smile

And the 3 points per $10 spent is a good move, it always made sense to me to reward your paying customers more than the spammers.

And the 2 points per day is just plain gravy. I would log in everyday even if it was 0 points.

And doug, while you're making a discount only section of the store, please make a filter option for non-restricted brands for your international customers if you guys have the time. That would be awesome.
mech9t5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mech9t5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 4:13am
Originally posted by bgilboards

Will the member discount still be available for new gear or will it only encompass a certain range of gear?

the member discount will only apply to those brands that don't have the restriction on additional discounts.  They have said many many times... the point system will no longer break the rules of vendor agreements.
krisshono View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote krisshono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 6:12am
Wow I love the points changes, especially the 3 points per 10$ spent that's awesome. Definatly going to rack up those points fast now
BRUIZZA View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
I'm kinda a big deal!

Quote BRUIZZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 6:21am
We hope to have a Forum guideline typed up and posted in the near future.  It will address posts, reviews, the search function etc...  For example this thread would have about 20 less posts in it if people actually read the thread before posting in it.  The member discount has been explained a ton of times (and why you aren't getting it on certain items).  Review Spam has been explained roughly a billion times on the site.  Ippolite just wrote a novel if you want an extremely in depth explanation on reviews.  We have also explained that posting "haha" in the funny pictures thread is going to get marked as spam.  It is the FUNNY pictures thread "haha" is not necessary.  However you can rest assured that somewhere in the next 25 posts in this thread someone will bring up one of these 3 issues.  My money is on "why am I not getting my member discount on everything"
www.chargeharder.com
bugsbunnymydad View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Quote bugsbunnymydad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 6:24am
Originally posted by krisshono

Wow I love the points changes, especially the 3 points per 10$ spent that's awesome. Definatly going to rack up those points fast now

Yea, that's what I thought until I tried putting in a purchase order. There's a huge problem with the shipping fees fluctuating each time I hit 'Submit" so I can't even buy anything. It keeps giving me "Errors...blah blah blah" everytime. Anyone else having this problem? I can't be the only one.

Bugs with the member discounts and typos I can deal with...but being unable to purchase anything is quite frustrating to say the least.

Edit - I did send an email to help@sierrasnowboard.com ... so hopefully someone gives me a reply. And that is still the help email right? They didn't change it to @trusnow or something right?

Edit 2 - Well the problem has been resolved. I talked to help and apparently a Fedex server was down for a few hours which screwed up orders at that time period. It's back up now and my order went through fine.
freddiejones91 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote freddiejones91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 7:33am
awesome point system
DCC View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
East Coast Rider

Quote DCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 7:40am
can't complain about the new point system, everything's better, thumbs up
Grinch View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Grinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 7:42am
I like that set up a lot better. You guys are awesome. TruSnow is looking good so far.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 9:28am
Originally posted by BRUIZZA

We hope to have a Forum guideline typed up and posted in the near future.  It will address posts, reviews, the search function etc...  For example this thread would have about 20 less posts in it if people actually read the thread before posting in it.  The member discount has been explained a ton of times (and why you aren't getting it on certain items).  Review Spam has been explained roughly a billion times on the site.  Ippolite just wrote a novel if you want an extremely in depth explanation on reviews.  We have also explained that posting "haha" in the funny pictures thread is going to get marked as spam.  It is the FUNNY pictures thread "haha" is not necessary.  However you can rest assured that somewhere in the next 25 posts in this thread someone will bring up one of these 3 issues.  My money is on "why am I not getting my member discount on everything"

If people are already unwilling to read the first post they're never going to get as far as to even read this post. This is the generation of lazy kids that expect everyone to do everyhting for them. I don't know how they even graduate from school seeing as they have to do actual work.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
eastcoastboarder View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote eastcoastboarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 9:36am
points are prettty sweet, but how many points = how much discount?
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 9:38am
Originally posted by eastcoastboarder

points are prettty sweet, but how many points = how much discount?

It was posted a few times a few posts ago. Read through the thread yourself, it's less than 2 full pages.
Snow Day Colorado

The_Guchi View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote The_Guchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 9:40am
^^^ try this.....

thats found at the bottom of the page...
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 9:46am
Originally posted by The_Guchi

^^^ try this.....

thats found at the bottom of the page...

No spoon feeding ;)
Snow Day Colorado

BRUIZZA View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
I'm kinda a big deal!

Quote BRUIZZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Superorb

If people are already unwilling to read the first post they're never going to get as far as to even read this post. This is the generation of lazy kids that expect everyone to do everyhting for them. I don't know how they even graduate from school seeing as they have to do actual work.
I agree with you 100% Superorb.  I made that post half as entertainment for when we get the next question that has been answered 12 times already in this thread.  I have to amuse myself sometimes so I don't beat my head against my desk.  LOL
www.chargeharder.com
fostpaint View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote fostpaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 11:00am
Why am I not getting my member discount on 2011 gear? Or any Burton? Tongue

I wonder if Bru has figured out how to e-punch me yet. Ouch LOL

PS I like to dress up  like a fairy and run around my basement granting my kids stuffed animals wishes.
CRAZYLAU View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CRAZYLAU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 11:03am
wow!! much better now with the new system!!! Clap
BRUIZZA View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
I'm kinda a big deal!

Quote BRUIZZA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 11:05am
Originally posted by fostpaint

PS I like to dress up  like a fairy and run around my basement granting my kids stuffed animals wishes.
I know how to e-punch people.
www.chargeharder.com
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 11:06am

I agree with you 100% Superorb.  I made that post half as entertainment for when we get the next question that has been answered 12 times already in this thread.  I have to amuse myself sometimes so I don't beat my head against my desk.  LOL

I think I'm just going to tell people to read the thread if they ask a question that's been answered several times already. Speaking of that, there's only 4 or 5 questions to ask and they've all been beaten to death already.
Snow Day Colorado

hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 11:07am

I didn't know Ben had such hobbies...well good to know.  I'll stay away from him in the future LOL
fostpaint View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote fostpaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 11:07am

YAaaaaay! Abuse of Mod powers! I love it!
JOINT-OPS-420 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Hangin at the MT HIGH

Quote JOINT-OPS-420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 11:18am
Thanks Tru Snow!!

It sounds like we will be able to acrue more points quickly. my only concern is that those points will be only available to use on a very limited supply of product. Please dont limit the product to just crap!! Hook up some boards, bindings, etc.!

Thanks Again!
BFBF View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote BFBF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 11:40am
Point system ruined these forums.

Just sayin.
NYJETS1087 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote NYJETS1087 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 1:10pm
no discounts on burton products with rewards point?
Grinch View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Grinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 1:14pm
When I look at my points section the product review still says you can only get 9 points?
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by NYJETS1087

Nope.
Snow Day Colorado

xxspecialk View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote xxspecialk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 2:48pm
I am pretty new...what can you do with these points we earn? Thanks for the help.
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by xxspecialk

I am pretty new...what can you do with these points we earn? Thanks for the help.

http://www.trusnow.com/snowboard-members.asp

this should tell you
derbytownjoe View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by NYJETS1087

ok my bad i clicked the wrong button to "reply" and instead flagged it as spam.... tut mir leid!

ANYWAYS..... the discounts on burton stuff is non existant, nor is the discount on 2011 stuff, its all part of the dealer agreement. When TruSnowemerged, this is one of the things that was a big thing. The dealer agreements have to be adehered to! There are several other threads on this subject, if you wanna read a bit.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 3:05pm
^^ It's been beaten to death, spamming it isn't the end of the world.
Snow Day Colorado

Viper33 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Viper33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 3:07pm
lovin the new program fir sure!!Clap
trickyz71 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote trickyz71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 3:08pm
Great new program.  Thanks again.
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 3:42pm
Oh and another thing, stop using "good for a beginner" as a euphemism for crap.

If you want to say they are cheap say theyre cheap. If you want to say they break easily or wont last a season, say they break easily and wont last a seaason. But beginners want good quality gear like everyone else and prices as they are, they can probably find something of much higher quality at a similar price.

Saying "good for a beginner" in this way makes beginners think "oh, these are good for me, i should probably buy these instead of the much higher quality, more durable deck sitting at about $20 extra."

Call a spade a spade and underdstand your audience reading this. They dont necessarily know youre being euphemistic. For example, ive seen several reviews recently that follow something like this:

"these bindings worked really great until my second day out when the heel strap broke for no reason. Until that, they were definitely solid bindings. These would be really good for a beginner".

Aside the obvious at suggesting theyre solid after breaking almost immediately, what on earth would make you think a beginner would want to be on that piece of crap?
understand this:

WE DO NOT FLAG YOU FOR SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT PRODUCTS.

So long as your review is legit, and of course CONSTRUCTIVE WITH DETAILS explaining why theyre garbage, we completely welcome those reviews because they give the customer invaluable information as to why they should be looking at something else.
m00m
gnolgnol View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
JacksonHole

Quote gnolgnol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 4:19pm

RIP, member discount on new gears.Angry

Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by ippollite

understand this:

WE DO NOT FLAG YOU FOR SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT PRODUCTS.

So long as your review is legit, and of course CONSTRUCTIVE WITH DETAILS explaining why theyre garbage, we completely welcome those reviews because they give the customer invaluable information as to why they should be looking at something else.

This needs to be added to the review page so members know they can be honest without fear of recourse.
Snow Day Colorado

portmex20 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Squaw Valley

Quote portmex20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 5:01pm
Im really like all the changes that TRUSNOW (its going to take me a while to get used to typing that) is making. I can really tell that they are really look after its membrs.
humdingaling View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote humdingaling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by ippollite

[lecture]
- Before you even attempt to submit a review, stop. Are you making the review to score points? You are doing it wrong. If you have something to say about a product, say it. If you have nothing to say but you want some points, please stay the hell away from the review section. Its not a vending machine, you dont insert your time and get 5 points. If you make crap reviews we WILL flag them and more than likely you will lose the ability to make reviews in the future. You dont want that, nor does trusnow, so only review stuff if you have something worth saying.
[/lecture]

Just remove the points for reviews altogether imo

the people who sincerly review for the fact of informing people will still review the items regardless (well i think they would Smile, i would)

anyways thats my 2cents
Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side..
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/28/2010 at 8:45pm
Nah, they cant, its good for business at the end of the day, and if done right its a genuinely good source of info. Take me for instance, im suddenly being asked questions like "which should i buy, the morrow OOO or the ltd OOO?" Now i know nothing about either, so in this utopia ive fabricated in my head, i can just run to the reviews section, see what you guys all have to say about those decks, and derive from it a sense of what those boards are for, how good they are at that task, and whether the person reviewing them feels theyre worth the cash. I can then have a look at the tech and see if anything jumps out that helps the person get a little something extra for their trouble and give them a 'reasonably' sense of which one would be more suited to the person asking.

Thats the ideal. As it currently stands though im left rummaging around the net desperately trying to eek out some kind of info thats not just the same product description over and over and over again.

I want the reviews to be successful because in truth it often helps me advise you. But i need decent genuine reviews to do that :)

its a good system, but i wish people would make a teensy bit more effort and remember that all they need to do is make three decent reviews per day and they just went up 20 points (plus 2 for login). Thats a lucrative 140 points a week, or
600 points a month. Saying that though, if youre making 90 reviews a month, unless youre shay or angry, im probably flagging you. :)
m00m
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>