THE WALKING DEAD

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 2223242526 38>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whitetiger View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote whitetiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE WALKING DEAD
    Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 11:43am
I won't be able to watch Sunday's episode until Tuesday. It's going to be very hard to avoid spoilers. Will keep my fingers crossed that Andrea finally gets eaten!
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by whitetiger

I won't be able to watch Sunday's episode until Tuesday. It's going to be very hard to avoid spoilers. Will keep my fingers crossed that Andrea finally gets eaten!

Haha, unfortunately she's probably going to survive for the next episode.  Cry
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 4:03pm

Eaten....by the Governer? haha.LOL

I always watch the episodes a few days after anyways..just avoid this thread and any TWD meme pages.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 5:06am
Looking forward to tonight's episode but not looking forward to having to wait until February to see the next one.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 6:10am
Originally posted by woodhomie1996

Looking forward to tonight's episode but not looking forward to having to wait until February to see the next one.

it is ok, l'm willing to go ahead with the wait for another fantastic season. Ps. can't wait either for myself haha
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 6:12am
tonight will be a good one, too bad l dont get to watch it till afterwards as l dont have cable, l stream after 
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Haha, unfortunately she's probably going to survive for the next episode.  Cry

spoiler alert? I hope you're just speculating cause I want her either getting f'ed up or bitten.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 8:38am
Considering how amazingly intense this season has been...I'm expecting tonights mid-season finale to give me a mild heart attack. 
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Nater43 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Nater43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 8:47am
Yea I'm really excited for tonights episode as well. I'm not looking forward to the massive cliffhanger I'm sure they will end it on though. Tongue
| Boards: '08 Burton Custom 156 | Boots: '08 Burton Freestyle | Bindings: '09 Burton Missions |
               '10 Reverse Crew 155
gunda pickle View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote gunda pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 9:31am
Definetly will have to stay away from the Thread untill I get to see it in a few days!
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 10:12am
Gunda, would you like me to the you instead for good faith so you don't miss anything? I lol

Local
Local

Quote whitetiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 5:59pm
Yay, I was able to see tonight's episode after all. There was only one thing that bothered me about it, but I'll wait until tomorrow to bring it up so as not to spoil it for anyone!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 4:26am
WOW!!!
Did not see any of that coming!
To not ruin it for anyone all I will say is such a good episode and a great cliffhanger!

CoMtnRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 4:42am
Great episode.  I love that this show got so popular.  When I created this thread no one had even heard about it now it's the most popular show on cable.  They are doing a great job and I LOVE how different it is from the comics while maintaining the same themes.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 5:14am
awesome show last night with so many things happening at the same time. the cliff hanger though..such troll
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 6:45am
Glenn and Maggie have had two chances to kill Merle and both times puss-out.  what does it take to kill a person!?
-zakk

Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 6:50am
Originally posted by zakk

Glenn and Maggie have had two chances to kill Merle and both times puss-out.  what does it take to kill a person!?
Agree with you there, maggie already jugged someone with a zombie bone, I don't see her thinking an extra second before putting a bullet in Merle, but it is a show afterall, not real life.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
Nater43 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Nater43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 7:05am
Is it February yet? Tongue So many storylines are about to play out, and needless to say, I'm excited to see where they go with it.
| Boards: '08 Burton Custom 156 | Boots: '08 Burton Freestyle | Bindings: '09 Burton Missions |
               '10 Reverse Crew 155
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 7:42am
Machone had a chance to stab the governor at the fight scene in his private room. She tried to choke him with her sword instead of stabbing him? i was like WTH?! Stab him!!!! arggggg!!! 
MTpow View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MTpow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 7:46am
Originally posted by haiv143

Machone had a chance to stab the governor at the fight scene in his private room. She tried to choke him with her sword instead of stabbing him? i was like WTH?! Stab him!!!! arggggg!!! 

she was choking him with the sheath for her sword... but yah she should have ended him.
MOAR powderz plz!
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 7:47am

it might have been only the holder portion, not the actual sword, didnt pay too much attention to the detail but it would make sense if it was the sheef?(not sure how you spell it)
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 8:54am
I did enjoy how they worked the eye patch into the govenor's character.  The show version is much luckier than the comic as he got to keep a few apendages that went absent in the comic.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by MTpow

she was choking him with the sheath for her sword... but yah she should have ended him.

oh, haha. I was in the moment so that sword is probably the sheath. Goodness me, I guess I really wanted to see human blood.
richardvoyageur View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 5:28am
Originally posted by CoMtnRider

I did enjoy how they worked the eye patch into the govenor's character.  The show version is much luckier than the comic as he got to keep a few apendages that went absent in the comic.

Haha, I was hoping she would go a little further than the eye, like in the books, but alas.  No spoon either.  

Love seeing Tyreese come into the show finally, although at this point he'd pretty much already be dead already LOL

Really hoping they do the gymnasium scene, but I'm guessing that's not gonna happen.  

All in all, a fantastic show in a string of them.  This season destroys season 2.
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 8:05am
last episode was awesome, I cant wait til february, i bet Merle sacrifices himself for Daryl
lij1 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote lij1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 8:12am
i have this feeling theres gonna b a huge twist for the next season
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 8:27am
Originally posted by richardvoyageur

Haha, I was hoping she would go a little further than the eye, like in the books, but alas.  No spoon either.  

Love seeing Tyreese come into the show finally, although at this point he'd pretty much already be dead already LOL

Really hoping they do the gymnasium scene, but I'm guessing that's not gonna happen.  

All in all, a fantastic show in a string of them.  This season destroys season 2.
Yea they learned a lot from season 2, and throw at least a couple zombie kills in each week to keep the masses happy, while at the same time keeping a great storyline going.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 8:34am
My biggest problem with last season was the search for the girl for basically the first half of the season, and episodes going by with very little actually happening.  I basically gave up on the season at the halfway point, and didn't bother to go back and watch them until the season had finished.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Sintexo

My biggest problem with last season was the search for the girl for basically the first half of the season, and episodes going by with very little actually happening.  I basically gave up on the season at the halfway point, and didn't bother to go back and watch them until the season had finished.
Yea that had me worried that they were going to kill the show before it got enough of a fanbase to deal with a slow segment like that.  Thankfully this season has been anything but slow.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 10:18am
I think they're hesitant on killing Merle because he is still Daryl's brother and because they know that, they can't just easily kill him like anyone else.  
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 12:01pm
I wonder why the Governor is covering up so much to get Andrea's trust. I know he covers some of it up for his "innocent" people but why is he so hard pressed to get Andrea on his side? Resemblance of some one he know? Love? Leverage against Rick?
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 12:24pm
I think he pulled a photo out and she resembles the wife
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
JYM View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote JYM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 12:29pm
Rick > Governor

Period.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 4:23am
Originally posted by keljai

I think I may have remembered that part of the show. I didn't think they had any resemblanece. That Governor got issues! not that everyone here doesn't know that.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 4:45am

Originally posted by keljai

I think I may have remembered that part of the show. I didn't think they had any resemblanece. That Governor got issues! not that everyone here doesn't know that.
My wife also mentioned Andrea looked like his wife.  I think Andrea will try and rejoin Ricks group after seeing Daryl getting marched out like that.  It really is a shame they have made her character seem so clueless and bitchy, because she is one of my favorites and a total bad ass in the comics.
Local
Local

Quote gunda pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 6:29am
I haven't read the comic, but what are the odds she ends up with the pregnant with the Governor's baby?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 6:31am
Originally posted by gunda pickle

I haven't read the comic, but what are the odds she ends up with the pregnant with the Governor's baby?
Anything can happen, the show is very different from the book, but I'd be surprised if they did another pregnancy story arch.
Local
Local

Quote gunda pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 6:38am
What is gonna fill the void now till Febuary?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 6:40am
Andrea being pregnant with the Governors baby would be a twist. I want to read the books because I heard it is so different. I do not like Andrea on the show!
Local
Local

Quote whitetiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 6:53pm
So the one thing that bothered me was that as soon as a new black guy shows up, the previous one dies. Tdog->Oscar->Ty.
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 7:23pm
^ there can only be one token black guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWhhPWyWCv0
lij1 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote lij1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 10:18pm
i dont think the twist will b shes pregnant lol somethin to do with merle
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 3:25am

So the one thing that bothered me was that as soon as a new black guy shows up, the previous one dies. Tdog->Oscar->Ty.

Yeah IGN mentioned something like this in their last show review and how someone called it once they heard Tyreese was joining the show.  Bye bye oscar.

Tyreese is a beast in the comics, awesome character.  So is Andrea for what it's worth, and she sucks in the show LOL
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 4:18am
^^ I'm confused. Who's Tyreese? did I miss something?
rade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Ballin!!!

Quote rade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 4:22am
Just started watching it on net-flix and I'm already hooked. WOW its a good show
Holding Pounds (LB$)
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 5:45am
Originally posted by lij1

i dont think the twist will b shes pregnant lol somethin to do with merle
+1 maybe she sleeps with merlee, gets prego, blames the mayor then a whole s!tstorm begins
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 5:49am

He's the black dude with the daughter that showed up in the prison the last episode.  He was around in the comics from pretty much the beginning and him and Rick were the top dogs.  I'm really surprised it took so long for him to be a part of the show, but as someone said there can be only one token black dude.  Notice the black prison inmate got knocked off last episode too lol.  To be fair the show does have a token asian dude, and a token redneck, so if they are stickig to the pattern either darly or meryl isn't making it.LOL
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 5:54am

He's the black dude with the daughter that showed up in the prison the last episode.  He was around in the comics from pretty much the beginning and him and Rick were the top dogs.  I'm really surprised it took so long for him to be a part of the show, but as someone said there can be only one token black dude.  Notice the black prison inmate got knocked off last episode too lol.  To be fair the show does have a token asian dude, and a token redneck, so if they are stickig to the pattern either darly or meryl isn't making it.LOL

How very politically correct of you to mention the rest of the groups as well haha
JAMM0N View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
SKEET SKEET

Quote JAMM0N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 7:48am
mm i cant wait for season 4.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 9:17am
I wanna see the newcomers try to take over the prison only to have Rick's rescue team show up to blast them all or Carl becomes a total bad ass and defends the prison himself against 4.  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 38>