THE WALKING DEAD

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 2627282930 38>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE WALKING DEAD
    Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 6:24pm
Car, yes. They're showing they are still humane. Gun/ammo....could've just given her back what she came in with.

Carol made me LMAO!!!

I knew Tyrese & company were going to show back up, but did it really have to be the way it did?? Grrr

I was REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY hoping Andrea would die honestly.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by cds4288

I don't know why the HELL they gave her a car and gun with ammo when they need every last bit of help can get.

Maybe it's for just in case if she get stuck somewhere and need to shoot her way back to the camp?

But Andrea really is something.. Not willing to kill the governor. I was hoping she try to stab him and he catches her hand while trying, throw her in jail and Rick's group come to find out that she failed so Rick goes in with a bullet to the governor's head. Just my thought how it'll be near the end of this episode and all of next.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

I just watched ep 9 and am going to watch ep 10 hopefully tonight when I get home from work. It looks like everyone is going crazy~

Crazy indeed, We all know the Governor isn't the crazy one just dangerous,Rick's finally got his shit together but it looks like they need to step up their game.

*on a site note* I wish Andrea could of taken Carol's advice, but then again we all know how much of a idiot she is, relationships during a zombie apocalypse come and go but her true prison family will last forever over Mcshady Woodbury.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 7:32pm
As much as it would've been cool for Andrea to heed Carol's advice, we all know that Rick & the Governor WILL MEET face to face, across some table, talking....it's been shown in the commercials and whatnot.
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 4:00am
I loved this episode but I just wish that there was more action. Next weeks episode looks action packed.

I think Rick is going to man up and lead the team again especially since Carl told him he should probably step down.

At the end I really thought that Andrea was going to take the Governor out but I think her loyalties have changed
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 5:48am
next week looks like theres going to be an epic battle that would occur. I wonder if the mayor is going to kill the andrea since he knows she thought about killing her
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 3:52pm
so we still didnt find out who the masked driver was driving the truck did we?

i really hope andrea dies soon.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 4:22pm
that is what i have been saying for a long time. i hate andrea. i hope michone kills her later.
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 7:05pm
Carl needs to die off (can't stand that little twerp) and Andrea needs to get pregnant already. Sleeping with all those dudes is bound to catch up with her.
I break balls.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by madsnake

so we still didnt find out who the masked driver was driving the truck did we?

i really hope andrea dies soon.

we didnt. but if andrea dies, she should at least take out the governor first. she's just been a total pain to ricks group.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2013 at 5:45pm
Pretty sure the masked driver was the dude that made it up into the guard tower...
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2013 at 6:00pm
the guard tower shot first, and got killed, while the driver just ran away 
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2013 at 8:39am
That the was the most boring episode I've ever seen! I was waiting for something to happen the whole episode and nothing did. Andrea should have just taken out his other eye at the end. I hope next week's episode will be crazy
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2013 at 8:48am
Haha, I love how everyone keeps mentioning how they want Andrea killed off.  I'm gonna catch up on eps after I get home tonight.  Big smile
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2013 at 9:01am
^^ Yeah, mostly some reorganization took place. It's feels like there's going to be a big battle soon. I can't believe Merle got accepted to easily.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2013 at 9:20am
^ Maybe because they have no choice?  Or maybe they really wanted Daryl back that badly?
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2013 at 1:05pm
hopefully i will be in my hotel by the time it comes on tomorrow. i definately dont want to mis this week's episode. i wnat to see a sword fight.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by haiv143

^^ Yeah, mostly some reorganization took place. It's feels like there's going to be a big battle soon. I can't believe Merle got accepted to easily.

I don't like Meryl, but he would be such an useful asset! I was surprised at how easy they let Meryl stay too, Rick just told Darrel what ever he does..."its on him"
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
jmokim View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jmokim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 8:40am
Rick is starting to trip me out. Even Meryl seems more sane these days although I do not like him
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 8:44am
Merle was always a douche but his thing is always about survival, he was never insane just a douche.  
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 8:47am
+1 merele was never crazy, he just has the surivival of himself and bro mentality and enver really cared about anyone else. 
lgauv View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote lgauv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 9:45am
Anyone think this season is slow right now? I find myself bored during these episodes. Confused
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 11:23am
^^ I only thought last episode was slow. They're vamping up for war and we might see it tonight! can't wait!
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 11:46am

its all building to something pretty big. you know whos going to win already but i dont know how they can realistically take them down with the their numbers and the firepower they have.

rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 12:45pm
what it was so much more exciting this ep then previously on hershal's farm. its all ending sooon...
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 12:57pm

its all building to something pretty big. you know whos going to win already but i dont know how they can realistically take them down with the their numbers and the firepower they have.

did they say there is another season lined up? Cuz maybe if there isn't...
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 2:12pm
Yes there's another season already being filmed.

I do believe MORGAN is coming back in tonight's episode!!!
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 6:04pm
I was expecting a war this week but it's delayed until next. I guess it makes sense that they gotta stock up on weapons first.

I missed the first 10 minutes of this episode and noticed they picked up something orange, like a bag at the end of the episode. ...anyone got any idea what it was?
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 6:12pm
gyaaahhh little carl cappin fools this episode.
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 7:41pm

I was expecting a war this week but it's delayed until next. I guess it makes sense that they gotta stock up on weapons first.

I missed the first 10 minutes of this episode and noticed they picked up something orange, like a bag at the end of the episode. ...anyone got any idea what it was?

Yeah, you missed a living wonderer (with an orange pack) asking for help, but they ignored him on two occasions. Kind of ironic they ignored someone needing help but helped the guy that shot at and stabbed Rick.
I break balls.
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 4:32am
Just watched last nights episode and I enjoyed it!
I liked that Morgan made an appearance, a really emotional episode
SnowDiesel View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 4:35am
I loved this episode. Thought it was so well acted by the guy who played Morgan and they've let Michonne finally do something. I was glad they took a break from the Governor and gave the show a detour.

Can someone please confiscate Carl’s cowboy hat? Not wearing it would make him ever so slightly less annoying.

haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by C4

Kind of ironic they ignored someone needing help but helped the guy that shot at and stabbed Rick.

I think it's because they don't trust new people. Since that guy saved Rick's life or at least someone they recognized they will try to help. I'd do the same if I don't know people..just keep on moving nothing to see here!
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 8:51am

Originally posted by C4

Kind of ironic they ignored someone needing help but helped the guy that shot at and stabbed Rick.

I think it's because they don't trust new people. Since that guy saved Rick's life or at least someone they recognized they will try to help. I'd do the same if I don't know people..just keep on moving nothing to see here!
That's what I don't understand about the show. People seem to be outnumbered by walkers and yet they don't band together and help each other. It's becoming more about fighting the living than it is fighting walkers or even surviving. As the old cliche saying goes... strangers are friends we haven't met yet.
I break balls.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 9:39am
yeah its stupid i thought it was kind of sad that they left that one guy on the road. it was only one person not a group. a group is harder to justify than just one person. they definately should have helped him. if he causes problems throw him out, its that easy.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by C4

Originally posted by C4

That's what I don't understand about the show. People seem to be outnumbered by walkers and yet they don't band together and help each other. It's becoming more about fighting the living than it is fighting walkers or even surviving. As the old cliche saying goes... strangers are friends we haven't met yet.

Isn't that also because they are short on food supply?  Plus, more people then more responsibility of keeping everyone alive and training them on how to survive.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 11:32am
It is because 1 short of supply, and 2 l think after they hit the bar and was shot at. they tend to stay as far away as possible
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 11:34am
...and Michonne finally got Rick's trust. It took her a long time too! Let aside food supply they need people that can hold their ground against humans and zombies. They also need to contribute in some special way...like her main weapon is a sword, more ammo for the group!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 11:51am

...and Michonne finally got Rick's trust. It took her a long time too! Let aside food supply they need people that can hold their ground against humans and zombies. They also need to contribute in some special way...like her main weapon is a sword, more ammo for the group!

I think she would of gained his trust earlier if she would just freaking open her mouth and say something instead of staying quiet the whole time and not answering any questions.  Also, having a sword makes no noise so they can move around and not bring attention to their group.  
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 12:07pm
Not only you have to fend off walkers, every human is still a risk to you and your group.Probably the main reason why Rick just ignore that hitch hiker in the beginning it could of been a set-up. Rick did the right thing and keep moving.It's not like that guy couldn't find his own car,food,weapons etc. I know Carl wants to prove his maturity and all to his father and be helpful but taking a quick detour to the bar just for a family picture was just really plain stupid trying to leave Michonne hanging like that. At this mean time I'm highly annoyed by Andrea and Carl. It's sad to see the group lost Andreas trust and loyalty by going back to Woodbury, she caught him lying ,was told by Rick what were his intentions and she still manages to follow him back to bed. LOL What a stubborn hussy
pyrotechnics View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote pyrotechnics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 12:20pm

I think she would of gained his trust earlier if she would just freaking open her mouth and say something instead of staying quiet the whole time and not answering any questions.  Also, having a sword makes no noise so they can move around and not bring attention to their group.  
honestly that would be way to simple for the plot. we all know michonne is the strong silent type. she feels that her brawn will speak for her.
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 4:00pm
Sure, more people means more food and responsibility but it also means more resources and more help killing walkers. Obviously if someone is still surviving after all this time since the "infection", they're doing something right, so why not join forces?
I break balls.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 7:39pm
I think after the ambush by the Gov on the prison, Rick isn't going to trust ANYONE he doesn't know or already have in the group. I can't blame him at all.

So so so so glad they are letting Michonne break out of her shell! :) And I just want to bitchslap Carl...that little punk is getting on my nerves.

I don't think we've seen the last of Morgan at this point...I was kinda surprised that he didn't go back with them, but that was before knowing he had turned surpreme nutbag.

I have *GOT* to remember to DVR the Talking Dead too! Grrrr
Pngo12 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Pngo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 8:51am
I was really excited when Morgan's face was uncovered under the mask. Then I got disappointed to see how crazy he was. Even more disappointed to see that he didn't join the gang.   
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 10:41am
I don't think the group needs a little more crazy in the group.  LOL  
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 1:04pm
i can see him coming back to help them.
pyrotechnics View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote pyrotechnics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by C4

Sure, more people means more food and responsibility but it also means more resources and more help killing walkers. Obviously if someone is still surviving after all this time since the "infection", they're doing something right, so why not join forces?
but more ppl also means more ppl to manage and more personalities to deal with which makes it difficult. (but it could also mean more sacrifices....poor otis)
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 4:30pm

I don't think the group needs a little more crazy in the group.  LOL  

That crazy guy got lots of guns! and a creative way to kill zombies too! Put bunch of spiked sticks around a barrel with a caged bird or animal will get the zombies to self impale themselves into those spikes. genius! I'm taking my apocalypse notes right now. 
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 4:58pm
hahah yeah seriously haiv, I was thinking the same thing. Genius tactics!
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 5:43pm

i can see him coming back to help them.

i hope so, it would only make sense to bring that guy back into it. I hardly remember that guy to be honest
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 38>