THE WALKING DEAD

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 2930313233 38>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE WALKING DEAD
    Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by SnowDiesel

Unfortunately, it was Andrea who ended up in that room after the Governor hunted her down before she had a chance to warn Rick's group. Does this mean Andrea will be tortured instead of Michonne. I'm wondering will the war start at the jail or Woodbury.

The governor is pretty crazy at this point. He'll probably lose his people's trust soon when he crack. I seriously hope the next episode got something interesting. It's been snow lately.
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 1:41pm
i know, it was ridiculous that the governor survived that zombie attack and after all that still managed to catch up to her. im just glad andrea is the one caught instead of michonne  but unfortunately it doesnt mean shes going to die.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 5:06pm
l think andrea is going ot last a bit if not till at least the season finale
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 5:12pm
I just can't wait until they "go to war". I'm expecting a super epic season finale since it's been a pretty good season so far. Season 2's finale was fantastic!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 7:35pm
all i know is it BETTER be good since they have been building up so much with crap. im ready for a lot of annoying characters to die.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2013 at 7:09am
I havn't seen Carl 1v1 a zombie without a gun. I mean, seriously, Andrea 1v3 or 4 zombies while being grabbed with her back to the tree (last episode) and she kicked ass. Common Carl, man up!
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by madsnake

i know, it was ridiculous that the governor survived that zombie attack and after all that still managed to catch up to her. im just glad andrea is the one caught instead of michonne  but unfortunately it doesnt mean shes going to die.

rick is still thinking of giving up michonne. my bets are that milton helps rick and andrea gets freed only to die during the finale, in some sacrificial manner. probably doing something in order to kill the govenor.
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by haiv143

I havn't seen Carl 1v1 a zombie without a gun. I mean, seriously, Andrea 1v3 or 4 zombies while being grabbed with her back to the tree (last episode) and she kicked ass. Common Carl, man up!

That's what I'm saying! He wants to play sheriff, so put up or shut up, brat.
I break balls.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by C4

That's what I'm saying! He wants to play sheriff, so put up or shut up, brat.

Hahah, I used to hate Carl so much...but he's really proved himself useful! I think he's awesome now, after he put the bullet in his mom. Being raised in a world of zombies...such a badass.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 5:22am
What I never understood, is why can't characters take 30 seconds to describe what the hell is going on?  For example:  Andrea goes to hop the fence, and Tyreese and his sister are there, and all she can say is, "The governor is not who you think he is."  Why not say something to the effect of,"he killed a bunch of people at the prison," "had Merle hunt down my friend," "had two brothers fight to the death," "had a basement with heads of biters," etc...."
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 6:30am
Well in that situation they didnt want anyone to know what they were doing and had to go. I dont think they had time to explain it to them and break it down.
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 8:21am
^What do you mean "they"?  Andrea was by herself.  She was trying to explain to the Tyreese and his sister why they shouldn't shoot her as she hopped the fence.  So, in being vague, she is giving them more reason to shoot her.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Geez

What I never understood, is why can't characters take 30 seconds to describe what the hell is going on?  For example:  Andrea goes to hop the fence, and Tyreese and his sister are there, and all she can say is, "The governor is not who you think he is."  Why not say something to the effect of,"he killed a bunch of people at the prison," "had Merle hunt down my friend," "had two brothers fight to the death," "had a basement with heads of biters," etc...."

I agree. Just a another 30 seconds would have been enough to tell them what he done wrong. That 30 seconds could have Rick's team win over 2 people that can help them from within the town.

That leads to...the doc finds out that Andrea got caught and somehow the Tyreese siblings know about it and help her out. Chances of that happening now? slim.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 10:03am

I agree. Just a another 30 seconds would have been enough to tell them what he done wrong. That 30 seconds could have Rick's team win over 2 people that can help them from within the town.

That leads to...the doc finds out that Andrea got caught and somehow the Tyreese siblings know about it and help her out. Chances of that happening now? slim.

Yeah the character logic always bugged the hell of me too. Another part that really bothered me was earlier in the season when Mishone left Andrea....there was so much drama and bs...that could have easily been avoid if Mishone just straight up told her what's going on!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 10:20am
im ready for tonight episode after last week's lame ass episode. some people should actually die this time.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 10:36am
Rumor has it in the finale they said 2 major characters will be the end for them,I hope tonights episode is better than the last six. I don't think Andrea sitting in the Governors private science room & being bound/gagged is convince that Phillip has no good intentions.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 10:51am
Yeah, I'll be upset if tonight episode is not better than the last 6. At least give us the start of the war! COME ON! please?
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 1:40pm

im dreading another filler episode tonight.

coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 1:41pm
isn't it the finale tonight? or is it the 2nd last?
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by coolz

isn't it the finale tonight? or is it the 2nd last?

2nd to last of season 3! I'm getting so excited!!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 2:35pm
yeah then most likely it will be a build up to the fantastic ending then lol/ probably fight just starts 
SnowDiesel View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 3:19pm
If the Governor dies what happens to Woodbury. Does a new leader come out or do they all turn in to zombies ?
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 3:33pm
the black dude steps up? Nah more than likely if governor die, andrea would stay 
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 4:50pm
hell yeah!! murl killing folks. im ready for whats next. buuuut this episode sucked balls until the last 8 minutes...
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 6:03pm
Even after what Andrea has seen with the governor, I still don't think she would kill him.  I think in Ty's group, the other guy and kid will die.  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 7:26pm

If the Governor dies what happens to Woodbury. Does a new leader come out or do they all turn in to zombies ?

Milton would be the most likely candidate. he's already respected in the community and knows the in's and out's quite well.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by nautika96

Milton would be the most likely candidate. he's already respected in the community and knows the in's and out's quite well.
if Woodbury falls to pieces, more for Rick to gain..most of the people at Woodbury are useless citizen with no certain skills who want to live a normal life, the only folks worth saving / salvaging are the militia group the Gov band together and as far Milton goes he playing captian oblivious very well, keeping low key so no one suspects him of treason..sad to see Daryl killed his own brother Merle.
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 7:46pm
i dont think rick would ransack woodbury. his recent epiphany shows a change from the dictatorship he once had over the group. I would guess that he leaves the citizens to their own devices with an organized group to watch over them. mostly likely lead by the black guy he kicked out since he seems to have a level head and compassion. so if milton does not rise to a leadership role, i still his services as invaluable as he becomes an adviser to whoever takes over.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 8:19pm
yeah they would never attack woodbury and try to take it over since there are so many regular innocent people and not everyone wants to fight. they would pretty much have to kill everyone there to assure no other uprisings. and its a lot of town for just the few at the prison.
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 8:32pm
Anybody notice the cars rims in the scene when Merle is leading the walkers to the meeting point? They were different then the scene before. (Or was I just seeing things?) Another thing I noticed is Michones sword is ALWAYS clean! She got knocked out and tied up after killing some walkers, but when Merle pulled it out (as they walked down the road), it was clean. Plus, why does most people walk everywhere? Jack more cars!

Yes. I know, I'm picking everything apart. Deal with it.

I break balls.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Even after what Andrea has seen with the governor, I still don't think she would kill him.  I think in Ty's group, the other guy and kid will die.  

Pretty sure the kid was the one that stepped in front of the governor and took a Merle bullet in the neck.
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 5:20am
You knew things weren't looking good for Merle when he started opening up about his past.  That is Walking Dead 101... the moment anyone starts to discuss their feelings the get bit/whacked/eaten etc.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 5:38am
I didnt notice the rims but my likely guess as to why people dont steal cars is they dont know how. Its not like then can google it and learn how anymore. Most cars are probably not serviced so gas tanks are empty and tires are flat like the van merle first came across.

They showed it once but whenever michonne sheaths her blade she wipes it clean on her pants or something. Im pretty sure leaving residue on a blade can lead to premature dulling.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 6:03am

You knew things weren't looking good for Merle when he started opening up about his past.  That is Walking Dead 101... the moment anyone starts to discuss their feelings the get bit/whacked/eaten etc.

It was a good show, I liked Merle and it is sad that he died, at least he put up one heck of a fight.  On another note, is it believable that the governor really killed all those zombies in such a tight space? I really want him dead, I am sure he will die in the next episode.
ijustchillin View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 7:44am
I was thinking the same thing. How did the governor fight off all those zombies in that warehouse.

I always liked Merle. At least he went out like a badass. It will surely help the prison with the up coming war.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 7:52am
Merle, you badass mofo. Good job TWD for giving us some action this week. I was dying for a key character to die and didn't expect it to be Merle. He took at 8 guns man so that'll help Rick's side of the lawn.

just a thought, Glenn proposed to Maggie. One of them gonna die? or will Hershal take the bullet for them during the war?
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by sdwc96

I didnt notice the rims but my likely guess as to why people dont steal cars is they dont know how. Its not like then can google it and learn how anymore. Most cars are probably not serviced so gas tanks are empty and tires are flat like the van merle first came across.

They showed it once but whenever michonne sheaths her blade she wipes it clean on her pants or something. Im pretty sure leaving residue on a blade can lead to premature dulling.

She couldn't wipe it off when she was knocked out and when she awoke, she was tied up. They could siphon fuel from gas tanks and they're bound to come across a car without flat tires.

Why doesn't Hershel fix a mechanical leg for himself? Merle made a cool makeshift weapon/arm.
I break balls.
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 2:44am
that episode was saved by a great final 10 mins. spewin merle was the one to die though. looks like its going to go out with a bang next week.
SnowDiesel View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 3:37am
How does Merle lose in a fight? he has a knife for a hand. Cant wait for next weeks show!
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 5:07am

How does Merle lose in a fight? he has a knife for a hand. Cant wait for next weeks show!
I thought that too, but for some reason, the Gov seems to have superhuman strength.  If I remember correctly, he was about to take Michonne out before she gave him the ol' glass-shard-in-the-eyeball move.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 6:04am

Anyone here wonder how they can all do headshots at such far distances even with handguns? 
jjfreak View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jjfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Blur510

Anyone here wonder how they can all do headshots at such far distances even with handguns? 
They're using OGC....lollllll
PROCRASTINATION - Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 8:40am

It was a good show, I liked Merle and it is sad that he died, at least he put up one heck of a fight.  On another note, is it believable that the governor really killed all those zombies in such a tight space? I really want him dead, I am sure he will die in the next episode.

He pistol whipped all the zombies.  LOL  

I think Merle's turning point was when he saw Daryl's back and realized he had done his bro wrong.  
Pngo12 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Pngo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 8:43am
Glad I'm not the only one to think this show was getting really slow... Meryl dying spiced it up though. The season finale better be good..
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 9:55am
^^ I thought the middle of every season was a bit slow. The finales are usually pretty awesome though.
I break balls.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 4:30am
Man I wish Merle would have done a better job at ambushing with zombies. Like trap some zombies in the building he was in too. That way, they can buy him some time if he needs to retreat and just get out the back door or window. If he brought Rick and them to the ambush there wouldn't be a governor! and this episode should be like 4 episodes earlier in the season.
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 4:59am
Originally posted by C4

^^ I thought the middle of every season was a bit slow. The finales are usually pretty awesome though.
I agree -- I certainly hope they are building for something.  This season has seemed like a lot of a throat-clearing before the big "war" finale, so they better deliver. 

I thought the episode with Morgan as sort of the alternate path that Rick might have taken was one of the best in the series, but the rest of the season has been eh.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 6:20am
Anyone have any guesses on what they have in store for Andrea? Why would the Gov bring her back and strap her to that chair, Also the Gov spend a lot of time doing/prepping that chair for something, even before Andrea went rogue on him.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 7:19am

Anyone have any guesses on what they have in store for Andrea? Why would the Gov bring her back and strap her to that chair, Also the Gov spend a lot of time doing/prepping that chair for something, even before Andrea went rogue on him.

I could easily see her being killed off, or saved by someone like Milton, Tyrese, or the prison group.

Seems to me that he obviously brought her back so he could torture/have his way with her.  She could probably be used as some sort of leverage later on as well.

I believe he was prepping the torture chair in the hopes that he would soon have Michonne.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 8:59am
The chair is definitely for Michonne but he can test it out on Andrea the time being.  Of course someone is gonna come to her rescue, but hopefully she gets whacked the next season.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 38>